New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinn (Sam and Quinn)

2 posters

Go down

Sinn (Sam and Quinn) Empty Sinn (Sam and Quinn)

Post  Head Admin Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:09 pm

So...I do not trust Sam all that much. I mean, everything that he's done is kind of suspicious. There's definitely something that he's hiding like his possible love for guys. I wasn't all that crazy about Sam and Quinn (because of my trust issues... I do not want to see Quinn get hurt) but, looking at gifs and pictures, they're kind of growing on me.

Sinn (Sam and Quinn) Tumblr_lcnj28nE1A1qe7zgro1_500
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sinn (Sam and Quinn) Empty Re: Sinn (Sam and Quinn)

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:53 pm

I feel the same way about them. I'm still not sold that Sam is 100% straight, but that may just be because of the spoilers leaked pre-Season2 and the way that RIB keep throwing in little things that could either be foreshadowing OR could just be them messing with people--which would not surprise me AT ALL.

They are a gorgeous couple, though (Even though I'm gay, I think Dianna is about the most adorable woman on the face of the Earth. And Chord...goes without saying Very Happy ). I kind of hope they play up his dorky side a bit more, though. Sam's obsession with Avatar and his inane MM impression were just too cute in a socially inept sort of way--I think it'd be fun to see Quinn dealing more with that side of him.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:38 pm

I think they are a really cute couple, quite like their title implies, Ken and Barbie, it is kind of what they remind me of but in a better way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum