New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Highway

+3
Sammy Evans
Brittany S. Pierce
Blaine Anderson
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Highway  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highway

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:06 am

Santana pulled into the parking lot, parking in a spot next to Wes as she looked over at Brittany and nodded. "What she said." She said, commenting on how you have to be lucky to become good friends with her. Santana didn't find Brittany's question overly blunt and just looked at the phone as she waited for an answer. Her eyes widened as he said he was. "Ohhhhh." She said as she looked at Brittany with wide eyes.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:09 am

Brittany just smiled over at her friend. "Awww, that's so cute. Wait.." She got out of the car and walked around to meet Wes. "Wait, how old are you?" She was thinking about last year when Coach Sue made them date younger boys, just like Madonna.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:11 am

Wes got out of the car, moving around to meet them. "I...uh...i'm 17." He bit his lip looking over at the darker haired girl.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:12 am

Santana followed Brittany, getting out of her car and tossing her keys into her purse as she waited for Wes' answer to the question, curious if he was older or younger than them, or the same age. "Cool, one year older than us." She said, her pinky interlocking with Brittany's as she smiled over at Wes. "So, what are we doing here anyway?" She asked, because she never really knew why they were coming to Dalton.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:17 am

Brittany looked at Santana. "It's Hogwarts. We can do whatever we want." She looked at Wes to lead the way to wherever they were going.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:24 am

Wes smiled at them. "I started school late so I'm a junior too." He said as he led them into the entrance hall. "I can take you ladies up to the dorm if you;d like.

((Wes' dorm is currently occupied by another storyline))
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:27 am

[We can just make a separate thread for his dorm.]

Santana thought for a moment and then shrugged lightly. "Okay, sounds fun!" She said with a bright smile. "But just so you know." She said as she stepped towards him, placing her hand on his shoulder gently. "If you think you're getting a threesome, you're crazy." She said with a small grin before looking back to Brittany.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:29 am

Brittany laughed. "Yeah, mostly because we would just end up ignoring you. No offense or anything." Brittany then got distracted by the 'castle'. "This place is so cool! Where are all the gay wizards?" Everyone here looked pretty ordinary so far.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

The Highway  - Page 3 Empty Sam's Car...

Post  Sammy Evans Sun May 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Sam lead Santana out of the restaurant and into the parking lot. Darkness had swept over the sky, so it was much tougher to find his vehicle. As he navigated his way through the sea of automobiles, he became even more eager to get alone with Santana in his car. When he finally found his car, he instantly unlocked the doors and crawled in the backseat. He urged Santana to follow him...

As the tension in the air thickened and he was well aware that no one was witnessing all of this...Sam spoke up. "So where were we?" He asked, playfully stroking his chin. "Ah. You asked me what my sexual fantasy was? Well, I admit...this is rather humiliating," he assured her, then he shrugged. "But you asked for it..."

Sam's eyes fluttered close as he focused on his latest sexual fantasy. "WellIdontknowIguessthemostfrequentoneIhaveisthatwearebothNa'visandwearehavingsexto..." His face instantly lit up when an idea had sparked. He hopped into the front seat and went through this massive search for one of his own personally mixed CDs. "I'll show you the song," Sam quipped, thinking why not? He was already making an incredible fool of himself- what did he have to lose? "Sometimes when I'm bored," he told her as he inserted the CD into the player. "I make mix CDs...I don't know to like maybe express myself or something. But this was the song that was based on my dream."

Suddenly, Marvin Gaye's smooth harmonies of his most sultry masterpiece: 'Let's Get It On' boomed through the speakers.

I've been really tryin', baby
Tryin' to hold back this feeling for so long
And if you feel like I feel, baby
Then, c'mon, oh, c'mon

Sam chomped down at his lips as he gaze wandered towards Santana to read her expression. As the chorus commenced it suddenly halted and switched songs, sounding a lot like this:

Let's get it on
Ah, baby, let's get it on
Let's love, baby
Let's get it on, sugar
Let's get it on
....ON FRIDAY FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY.....
EVERYBODYS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND, WEEKEND.
FRIIIIIIIDAY, FRIIIIIDAY, GETTING DOWN ON FRIIIIIIIIIDAY.
Everybodys like BABY BABY BABY OHHHHHHH

Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun May 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Santana climbed into the backseat with Sam, sitting next to him so that their legs were pressed against each others. "Come on, spill it." She said with a wide grin as she waited for him to tell her about his sexual fantasy. She knew it would be interesting, for almost everyone's sexual fantasy was interesting. Hell, she was sure that even Berry had an interesting sexual fantasy.

"Na'vis." She said quietly. "Those are those blue people right? From that movie?" She asked before she watched him jump into the front seat to show her the song they would get it on too. She sat in the middle of the backseat and leaned forward slightly as she waited for the song to play.
A wide grin spread across her face at the song came on. She knew the song right away, for everyone should know the song. When the song changed her jaw dropped slightly as the horrid song 'Friday' played and then switched to Justin Bieber's, 'Baby'. She started laughing at the change of music before she leaned forward and turned off the stereo.

She didn't say anything at first, letting the silence wash over the car for a moment before smiling at him. "So you're telling me that you want to have sex while speaking in Na'vi, dressed up as a Na'vi with that song playing in the background?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Seems like a pretty legit sexual fantasy to me."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun May 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Sam nodded at her as he lowered his gaze to their legs which were not pressed against each other. "Yeah, the blue people," Sam confirmed. He wasn't bothered that she wasn't fully educated about Na'vi and Avatar. Quinn had made it pretty clear that a lot of girls weren't and it was apparently the most juvenile belief on the face of this earth. It was sometimes the core of their arguments. She'd be nagging him to not wear Starwars boxers, he'd threaten to run away to Pandora, she'd claim it wasn't real...and the rest was history.

But then again after the song had finished playing, he felt his heart giddy up a bit when he witnessed her reaction sprawled across her face. From what Sam interpreted she was wildly amused and he wasn't certain if she was mocking him in her head but never the less, she was amused. Sam too was wildly entertained as he watched her expressions shift as the songs altered.

After a few moments of still silence, Santana had spoken, asking if this truly was his sexual fantasy. Sam opened his mouth to stifle a sigh and then search for the right words to explain...but he was interrupted as Santana commented that it seemed pretty legit to her. "Really?" Sam squeaked, in pure astonishment. His eyes instantly lit up as his cheeks reddened, "Its kind of ridiculous...okay, its actually really ridiculous...you were probably expecting something about a threesome with two Victoria Secret models, with whips/chains, or whip cream or something..."

"Which is probably Puckerman's or anything other regular guy's sexual fantasy," Sam noted. "But clearly, I am not a regular guy." As genuine and truthful his last statement was it was just that, that hit him so close to home. Sam brushed off the beads of sweat that were forming on his forehead and then continued with the next question. "What's your greatest fear?" Sam inched closer for he was insanely intrigued to what scared the ruthless Latina. He felt as the warmth in the car increase and the tension rage.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun May 15, 2011 1:27 pm

Santana smiled at him as he said they were the blue people. "That movie was kind of hot. They like had sex with their tails, didn't they?" She asked questingly. "Yeah, that's kind of hot." She said with a small nod. It was almost kinky in a way, and she thought it would be rather fun to have sex with a tail. She though, is not a Na'vi so she will not be having sex with a real tail.

"Yeah!" She said with a large grin. "I think that's an awesome sexual fantasy." She told him, that large grin still spread cross her lips as she looked at him. "I don't know. The threesome thing with all the whips and chains is kind of overly cliche I think," She said with a light shrug. "I mean, if every guy has the same sexual fantasy then is it really a sexual fantasy anymore? Or is it just something that every teenage boy wants in life? I don't think it's a sexual fantasy unless it's kind of strange." She said, giving him a smile to let him know that she really meant what she was saying.

"Hmm, well I like that you're not a regular guy." She told him. "It makes you different and different is really what this town needs. Everyone is the same and it's like if you're not the same then you get bullied and that's how life goes. It sucks." She said, moving over on the seat slightly so that he could come back into the back seat with her if he wanted to, rather than sitting up in the front alone while she was in the back alone.

Santana froze up slightly at his next question. Her biggest fear. The rule was though, that they had to be honest with each other for all these questions. "Hmm, probably, not being accepted." She said quietly. "Being an outsider with no friends and having everyone hate you." She said, speaking rather quietly as she looked up at him. Truth was, she was probably the one person who would choose to have a bunch of friends who secretly hate you over having one friend who really likes you.

She cleared her throat. "Right, my turn." She said and gave him a soft smile. "What are you most self conscious about?" She asked curiously. "If anything." She added quietly, for some people really aren't self conscious about anything.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Sam had been severely fighting off the urge to slap himself in the face as she spoke to determine if he had been dreaming. He just gaped at her, as she assured him that she was somewhat fond of the fact that he was different and the outrageous thoughts that lingered through his mind weren’t as huge of a turn off as he had imagined. The thought may have frequently been on his mind but he still felt this aching feeling of guilt for totally misinterpreting Santana before he had gotten to know her better...she had been more accepting and open about him then majority of the people that he had in his life.

He was mid-way to mumbling another thank-you and claiming that this had meant the world to him but he realized that he was beginning to sound like a broken record…so instead Sam just flashed her a grateful smile. Sometimes messages were better unspoken especially the way Sam constantly rambles on…

When Santana had confessed her biggest fear, Sam’s face instantly fell as he was overcome with guilt. He quickly acknowledged that this had been a touchy and fragile topic for her and he shouldn’t have let his curiosity get the best of him by asking such a serious question. “Hey,” he breathed, inching the slightest bit closer to her so he was able to put an empathetic hand on her shoulder. “I get it,” Sam admitted with nothing but pure honesty, “I know exactly what you’re coming from, Santana. I happen to have the exact same fear of not being accepted. The truth is, I’ve been struggled with that my entire life and it still haunts me to this very day. So you’re definitely not alone,” In one swift motion he leaned over and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

When he realized what he had done, his face flushed lightly. He swept the stray hair out of his eyes as he listened intently for her question. When she had finished speaking he felt as if his heart beat had come to a halt. His initial reaction was to stifle a breezy laugh yet it sounded so forced it almost came across as obnoxious. “If anything?” Sam echoed, astonishment bluntly evident in his tone.

“Well,” Sam cleared his throat, preparing himself to launch into a series of rambles. “Let’s see…I’m self conscious about my appearance; I never feel like I look good enough or fit enough. Not only am I dyslexic, I’m oblivious to everything and I’ve literally met bread smarter then I am. I feel like a failure because my family is drowning in debt and I’ve never been able to snag a job so I could provide for them. I’m slowly slipping from my alpha reputation and it’s only until a matter of time that people find out…” His words suddenly stopped dead as they were caught in his throat. He attempted to shake it off and act as if he weren’t about to out himself to her. “I don’t know what came over me, I don’t know why I’m telling you all this…” Sam fibbed yet he knew perfectly well that it was because he felt so open to Santana at the moment and he was immensely eager to get all his troubles off his chest.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:56 am

Santana returned his smile when he smiled at her. She knew that smile, it was a grateful smile. Like a silent thank you. She had given those smiles plenty of times, mostly towards Brittany though. She was always grateful for Brittany, she was her best friend after all and she didn’t know what she would do without her. Though she figured that Sam himself could easily be turning into one of the few people close to her. There was something about him, something about them that just clicked. They were alike in more ways than she thought, though she couldn’t quite say exactly what they were alike at, she knew they were very alike.

Santana couldn’t help but to let a faint smile cross her lips as he placed a hand on her shoulder. It immediately making her feel more comfortable about her recent confession. “Wow,” She said quietly after he admitted to struggling with fear of not being accepted his entire life. “I...never would have expected that to come from you,” She said quietly. She always saw Sam as a very confident boy. He was attractive, a football player, he was an amazing person, and he was super muscular. She couldn’t believe how anyone would ever not accept him and it really made her feel better to know that someone like him doesn’t accept himself. It almost made her feel more normal. “Thanks Sammy.” She said quietly as he kissed her cheek and she turned her head slightly to look at him, a faint smile spread across her lips.

Santana cocked her head to the side slightly as he seemed to just tear himself down over and over again. None of what he was saying was true though, she didn’t think it was at least. He was amazingly attractive, he wasn’t stupid, and he was not a failure. She wanted nothing more than to tell him he wasn’t any of those things and as she thought of that she realized she was being almost a hypocrite. She always denied it in her mind when people said anything positive about her but here she was thinking about how Sam really shouldn’t be thinking any of those things about himself.

She shifted in her seat slightly before she climbed up into the front seat of his truck to sit by him. She carefully climbed onto the drivers side with him, gently sitting in his lap as she tried not to put too much pressure on him. She didn’t want to hurt him after all by putting all of her weight on him, which if she did she was sure he would be in some serious pain. She gently rested in his lap, her bare thighs resting in his lap as she gently rested her arms around his shoulders. “Sam, you are so attractive, your hair is perfect and your body is like flawless and so muscular.” She said, letting one of her hands trail down his arm until it reached his hand. Her eyes shifted down to their hands for a moment as she contemplated holding his and she decided he probably wouldn’t be into that so she quickly pulled her hand away, placing it in her lap. “You’re not stupid and you are not a failure.” She told him with a small smile. She couldn’t believe he actually felt like this considering who confident he always seemed to be at school. She never would have guessed that he felt this way.

“It’s fine.” She said quietly after he said he didn’t know why he told her all of that. “I’m glad you told me actually.” She said as she leaned closer to him, keeping her voice down low. “It makes me feel a little better to know that I’m not the only person in the world who thinks all of those things about myself.” She said, pressing her lips lightly to his for a moment, her eyes closing as she kissed him.

She pulled away from the kiss after a moment, her eyes fluttering slightly before she pulled away from him, staying in his lap but keeping her face a few inches away from his. “It’s your turn to ask a question.” She told him quietly.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:11 pm

After he had finished speaking, Sam held his breath, he allowed the silence to wash over them as he attempted to read the reaction sprawled across Santana's face. Sam wasn't exactly sure how she'd take all this- he was practically loading this all up on her. He bit his lip and then lowered his gaze, hanging his hand shamefully. Yet he looked back up when he heard her hushed words. It seemed as if the moment they faced each other once more her lips had met his. Sam, slightly shocked, shut his eye lids as he reciprocated the kiss, moving his lips against her own.

When she pulled away, a delighted grin tugged at the edge of his mouth. He licked his lips, the taste of her still lingering on his mouth. She mentioned something about it being his turn...which puzzled him for a moment since the thought of the game they were formerly playing, had completely escaped his mind. "My turn?" he echoed, cocking an eyebrow at her. "Oh, right." Sam said, when it had finally clicked in what she had been referring to.

Yet there wasn't a single thing he genuinely desired for her to confess. Sure, he'd admit...he was still curious and unsure about a few aspects. But wasn't that the point? Did he truly need to know everything and to continue pestering her with personal questions? She had already opened up enough to him to make him realize how badly he had misinterpreted her. In the sense of the future, he hoped that she'd trust him enough to open even more up to him but he wasn't necessarily ready for that...so he shouldn't figure she should be.

"Huh," Sam breathed, tapping his index finger on his chin as if he were deep in though. "I can't think of anything really," he shrugged his shoulders at her, a smirk gracing his lips. Sam dared himself to inch himself closer towards her, until she could merely feel the warmth of his breath against her face. "You win," he cooed, pressing his forehead against hers and leaning in. "Game over," was the last thing he murmured (attempting to sound as smooth as possible yet he couldn't resist to laugh at himself for how corny that sounded) before closing the space between them and crashing his lips against her's.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Santana inched closer to him as he told her he couldn’t think of anything. She was sure that if he couldn’t think of a question for her she could come up with some things that they could do. Some things that not any teenage guy could turn down unless they didn’t play on her team. Though even then it was still a little unlikely for her to get turned down. She was just that good. Her eyes fluttered closed as he said game over, his face being so close to hers was making her patience run thin and she immediately responded to the kiss as soon as his lips were against hers.

She parted her lips after a moment, letting the kiss deepen before she slipped her tongue out of her mouth and swiped her tongue across his bottom lip before gently pressing it against his lips, silently asking for entrance into his mouth so her tongue could slide along his in that way that just felt so perfect. She wasn’t sure what it was about Sam but there was just this feeling she got whenever any part of their bodies touched. It just felt...right.

She let her hands move to the back of his head, her fingers running through his soft, blonde hair as she shifted in the seat with him, moving so she was straddling with a knee on either side of his legs. It was times like these when she was really thankful for her Cheerios uniform. The skirt was so short and it was really easy for her to straddle someone while she was wearing it. It was probably one of the best uses for it, other than attracting attention of course.

The need for air made her pull out of the kiss, her breath heavy as her breath hit his lips for a moment before she pulled away, keeping her forehead pressed against his as she spoke softly. “I think we should kick it in the backseat,” She suggested quietly, letting her hand trail down his chest before letting it slip under his shirt and gently trail along his toned muscles. “Where we have more room,” She added quietly, really hoping he would be okay with moving back there and continuing right where they left off.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3