New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auditorium

+5
Brittany S. Pierce
Delilah Mae
Rachel Hudson
Finn_Hudson
Head Admin
9 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Auditorium  - Page 4 Empty Re: Auditorium

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Kurt threw his arms around Alex, hugging her fiercely. It hurt his bruised ribs, but it was worth it. "Why didn't you call and tell me?! And oh, I've missed you too!!" He set her back down, then stepped back to get a good look at her. Then grabbed her in another hug.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:42 pm

"A, I wanted it to be a surprise, I know how much you love surprises....B, I was just sensing some pressure on your chest...you OK honey?" Alex asked as she went to look at Kurt's ribs to check he was OK.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Kurt ducked his head a little bit. He was suddenly quite thankful that the auditorium was dark and Alex couldn't see the full extent of the damage; his darkened eyes probably looked more like shadows than bruises. "Um...it's a long story. I...I got attacked in my dorm room...which is another long story; I'm not a student here anymore...well...I'm not a student anywhere but the Burt Hummel Academy for Imprisioned Divas," he tried to pass it off as a joke, though his gloomy tone offset the humor. "I have a meeting in a few minutes to figure out if I'm coming back here, going back to Dalton or...or being home schooled."

He sighed. "But...I don't want to think about that until I have to. How have you been! It's been way too long!"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:01 pm

"Oh sweetie" Alex lightly hugged him not wanting to hurt him "Listen, I'm here for you if ever you wanna talk...speaking of Imprisoned Divas I'm staying at your house, mom and dad weren't willing to move so they've imprisoned me with you...luckily my jailbird Diva is amazing so I'm fine with it....and well, nothing's happened...except I got cast as the lead in a broadway musical." Alex ended with a grin.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Kurt gaped for a few moments. He was not going to get jealous. There was no reason to; he was going to New York in just another year and he, too, would be gracing the glorious Broadway stage. "Broadway? Do tell!" he gushed excitedly, then realized he probably should be more intrigued by the fact that she was staying at his place. Why hadn't his dad told him? "You're staying at our house? Wow, we're going to have to move again," he laughed. "Have you met Carole yet? Or Finn and Rachel?" He absently reached down and grabbed her hand. "But...broadway? What role?!"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Alex giggled at Kurt's obvious jealousy. "That would be Wicked my dear, I got cast as Elphaba." she smiled happily. "You sound completely thrilled by my moving in news and no I haven't met anyone yet." Alex took his hand. "And what about you? From the looks of you you've taken up boxing or something!" Alex joked.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Kurt's jaw dropped a little bit and he had to remind himself not to let jealousy get the better of him. He was going to rule the stage one day, too, so, no need, he reminded himself again. "Well congratulations! I swear, though, if you had said Galinda I would have had to murder you in your sleep," he (mostly) teased.

He pulled away a little bit as she mentioned his appearance. At least he'd had the foresight to wear a scarf to cover those marks. He shook his head and wrapped his arms across his stomach, self-consciously. This wasn't a good topic. "I...it's the reason I got pulled out of school. Both here and now Dalton. There's this guy...Karofsky. He...he has issues with me," he settled on. His head lowered and he took a quick breath before adding, "With me being gay." He bit his lip nervously; he'd had practice coming out to people--for some reason very few ever seemed all that surprised--but it didn't ever really seem to get much easier.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Alex frowned "Right now I can see you don't wanna talk about this so I'm not gonna force you...I am simply going to hug you like a good cousin should." Alex smiled sweetly before she lightly hugged him.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Kurt smiled warily and leaned into the hug. "I'm glad things are going so well for you, though!" he quickly tried to change back to a lighter subject. "But, oh, when you meet Rachel you might want to leave out the Broadway stuff because she very well might kill you in your sleep," he once again (mostly) teased. "But if you're going to school here, you have to have to have to try out for our show choir New Directions. They're going to Regionals, though we're..." he trailed off, realizing that he might not be a Warbler anymore, "well Dalton Academy, where I've been going is going to beat them...if I don't end up back here..." Okay, so he was very confused about who to root for now; his friends or..."Oh! I can't wait for you to meet Blaine. He's my boyfriend," he watched her carefully; she had seemed to take his being gay in a stride. "He's the lead singer for the Dalton Warblers," he added dreamily.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Alex suddenly stopped "Boyfriend? It's about time!" Alex squealed "And I promise to keep quiet about all the Broadway stuff...I like sleeping and do not wish to be terrified when I go to sleep...I think I will...lemme guess...Rachel is the one who gets all the solos and the spotlights?"
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:28 pm

A year ago...hell, even a few months ago, Kurt probably would have rolled his eyes and agreed and spoke about Rachel's highly irritating personality, but...he wasn't sure if she had changed, or if he had, but she'd come to be a good friend. He smiled. "Well, she is very talented, but no, Mr. Schue doesn't let her have all the solos...much to her chagrin," he added the last with an affectionate grin. "She can take a while to get used to, but she's a good friend--one of my best--and she's my sister in-law." He still couldn't quite believe that Rachel and Finn got married, but it was still nice to count her as family. "Actually that description probably fits more with my boyfriend, Blaine. He does pretty much get all the spotlight and solos," he laughed. "But he's not obnoxious about it," he quickly assured. "I can't wait to introduce you two!" He gave a little squee and hugged her lightly again. "I still can't believe you're here! So...what about you? Any Fiyero pining away for you somewhere?" he asked coyly.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:58 pm

"Good, I'm I've had it up to here with prima donnas....and I really can't wait to meet Blaine, he sounds amazing I'm glad you've got someone. And alas, no Fiyero in the picture for me, I seem to be very unlucky in the love department." Alex frowned "Hopefully that'll all change."
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Kurt nodded sympathetically. Until Blaine he had pretty much the exact same "luck" with romance. "I'm sure it will." He started thinking through all the eligible bachelors he knew, trying to decide which ones he could imagine being a good match with his cousin. Well, there'd be plenty of time for that. "I...really need to go back before my dad sends out a search party. But you should go sign up for an audition for New Directions; they should be in the choir room now," he added, giving her directions on how to find the room. "I'll come watch if the Neanderthal and his father aren't here for our 'meeting' yet."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Alex hugged Kurt "Good Luck I hope everything goes OK...and if he tries anything funny, I'm a black belt in karate." Alex smirked.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Burt knew pretty well where Kurt was headed when he took off down the hall. He hesitated for only a moment before following, slipping silently into the back of the auditorium to watch as Kurt sang his little heart out. He didn't recognize the song at all, but it sounded like one of those broadway musical things that Kurt was so into. He felt his eyes welling just a little bit with tears of pride as he listened to his boy's flawless vocals...and his heart broke just a little bit knowing that his son was in a lot of pain. He could hear the emotion pouring out of the boy.

He was startled as he saw his niece, Alex, wandering into the auditorium to listen and watch Kurt, too. She was at least a few days earlier than he'd expected. He hadn't gotten a chance to tell everyone that she was coming...or that she was staying with them. He had told Carole a little bit about it, just to make sure she was okay with having yet another teenager in the house, but he had yet to tell Kurt, Finn, or Rachel. His brother must have come straight to the school to get Alex registered before coming to the house to drop off her things. Hell, knowing his brother, they'd probably get back after this meeting and her stuff would already be there waiting for them.

Burt smiled as he watched the reunion of the two cousins and how happy Kurt looked about it; he had been certain that Kurt wouldn't mind Alex's presence--the two had been close when they were younger before Burt's brother had moved his family out to New York a few years back.

Though he didn't want to intrude on them, he knew he needed to gather Kurt and head back to the guidance office before any of the faculty left for the day. He slipped quietly back toward the door and stood as though he'd just entered. He cleared his throat to get their attention.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Alex gasped a little as she spun around.

"Uncle Burt!" Alex smiled happily.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Burt chuckled as he saw her spinning around. "Niece Alex!" he called back, strolling down the aisle and lifting her up into a big hug before setting her back down again. "It's good to see you, kid. It's been way too long. I haven't seen you since you were..." he held up his hand at an exaggeratedly low height, "this big."

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Alex ran down the aisle towards her uncle and hugged him.
"Was I really that small?" she laughed.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:41 pm

"I think maybe a little smaller, even," Burt replied, smirking at his niece. "But you are lucking out--you look a lot more like your mom than like my brother," he teased. "I take it you've told Kurt the news? We'll have to do some rearranging when we get home," he warned.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:43 pm

"Everyone always says I look like my mom...and I'm very grateful for that" Alex smirked "Yeah I've told Kurt, he seems happy with the news."
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Burt looked over Alex's shoulder to check on Kurt, smiling and giving him a little nod, appreciating how well Kurt was taking this newest change in his life. "How about you?" he asked Alex, putting his arm around her shoulder as he started leading her back up the aisle. "This is going to be a big adjustment, moving back to Ohio, moving in with Kurt and me and our new family. You okay with all this?"

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:06 pm

"I'm really happy with all this, sure I'm gonna miss my folks but, I think I'll be fine here." Alex smiled "I can't wait to meet everyone."
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:28 pm

"Well, when we get home tonight we'll have to have a family meeting. I was planning to put you in Kurt's room while he was at school." He avoided looking at Kurt, knowing that his son was likely to be mad--though whether it was because Burt had planned to give Alex his room, or if it was because he'd pulled Kurt out of Dalton--or both--he wasn't sure. "But we'll figure something out. The basement could be converted to a pretty nice room for him pretty easy." This time he did look at Kurt, hoping it would be a bit of a peace offering; he knew how much Kurt had loved his basement room in their old house. "Or...well, we'll talk about it when we get everyone together." He grinned as he ruffled her hair a little bit, wondering if he'd get the same sort of reaction from her that he usually got from Kurt when he did that.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Alex giggled slightly.
"I don't wanna mess things up, I'm very skilled at decorating if I say so myself, converting the basement would be a welcome challenge for me...and if I remember Kurt from when we were kids, I can go to him for advise."
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Burt chuckled at the similarity between the cousins. "I'm sure he'd like that." He reached past her to ruffle Kurt's hair. "Come on, Kid. We've put this meeting off long enough," he said to Kurt. "I'll have Kurt text you when we're done and we'll go introduce you to the rest of the family," Burt suggested to Alex.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next