New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abrams Household

3 posters

Go down

The Abrams Household Empty The Abrams Household

Post  Head Admin Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:34 am

Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Abrams Household Empty Re: The Abrams Household

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Brittany arrives at Artie's house and starts slowly walking up to their front door. She really hoped his parents weren't home, she didn't want them to be around to witness this. She was here to talk to him about what happened with Mike, because she felt really guilty about it. She took a deep breath and knocked quietly on the door, then waited for someone to answer.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:51 am

Artie was watching TV, desperately awaiting a distraction from the boredom. His parents had both gone out to dinner and wouldn't be home for a few hours. When he heard the door, he expertly backed out of the living room and into the hall. He pulled open the door, moving back slightly as he did so. "Oh, hey Brittany." Artie smiled up at his girlfriend, moving out of the way. "You want to come in?" He offered, still smiling.

He hadn't seen his girlfriend for a while with the AV project and the only chances they did get were between classes or at glee club when Mr Schue was inevitably discussing some song that Artie--and half of the glee club--would probably hate. So, Brittany coming to his house was not only the perfect distraction but the perfect opportunity to catch-up.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:34 am

Brittany gave Artie a small smile and stepped into the house. "Hey Artie, are your parents home?" She shut the door behind her and turned to look and see if she could see them. "I need to talk to you about something." She definitely wasn't her cheerful self. She really hated to have to do this, but she needed to be honest. Artie was one of the nicest guys Brittany had ever met, and she was really sad that she was about to upset him.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:04 pm

"Uh-No." Artie slid his glasses back up his nose and frowned up at his girlfriend. "Brittany, are you okay?" He asked, worried about the fact that she clearly wasn't in her usual mood.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:15 pm

"Uh, yeah. I need to tell you something though. Can we go into the living room?" Brittany tried to give him another smile, but kind of failed. She went around to the other side of his chair and pulled him back towards the living room. She maneuvered him so that he was facing the couch, then she sat in front of him, giving him a sad look.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:19 pm

Artie watched Brittany with a concerned look on his face. He folded his hands in his lap as he waited for Brittany to say what she needed to say. He was confused by the formality of the meeting. Usually, if Brittany wanted to talk to Artie, she'd just come right out with it. He smiled and reached forward to take her hands in his. "What is it?" He asked softly.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Brittany never was one to skirt around an issue, so she just came right out with it. "I had sex with Mike Chang." She looked at Artie with big eyes. "I'm so sorry Artie. I don't know what I was thinking. He just came over to talk about how he felt about Santana, and you know how we have a past..I don't really know how it happened. I'm so sorry Artie. I feel terrible." She looked down at her lap and felt tears start to form in her eyes.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm

After the first, blunt statement, Artie half-smiled. "Wha-" But his girlfriend carried on talking, letting him know it wasn't a joke or a prank or anything he'd prefer it to be than the truth. "You and Mike Chang? Wh-When?" He asked, his voice still soft, his eyes sad.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Brittany shrugged a little and couldn't look at her boyfriend. "I dunno, a couple weeks ago. I'm really sorry Artie. I understand if you hate me. I'm a horrible person." She chanced a quick glance at him, then looked back down at her lap.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Artie kept his eyes on Brittany as her words sunk in one by one. Of course, he was upset--his girlfriend had cheated on him--but hate her? Artie didn't even think that was possible. He couldn't bring himself to say 'It's okay' so he skipped that bit. "Britt, we all make mistakes." He started softly. He moved his hands back to his lap.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Brittany looked up at him, confused. "Yeah. But it doesn't make what I did okay. I betrayed your trust. I'm so sorry." She didn't really know why she kept repeating that, but she genuinely did feel really guilty.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:09 pm

"No," Artie agreed. "it doesn't change anything. Nothing can. But..." He really didn't know what to say next. He scratched the back of his neck uncomfortably. She'd cheated on him but he didn't hate her. He was upset but he didn't want to lose her.

[I hope I'm doing this well enough :/ Sorry if I'm not but feel free to point it out Very Happy]
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:18 pm

[You're doing great!! Don't worry about it! Very Happy]

Brittany sighed then whispered, "But what? It's okay. You can tell me that you hate me. I can leave too if you want. I just wanted to be honest with you. You're the nicest person I've ever dated." She gave a little pouty face.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Artie smiled a little at Brittany. "Brittany, I could never hate you." He said honestly. "And... You don't have to leave." He added. Because, even though he thought he needed a little time, if he'd asked Brittany to leave, it would completely contradict his first statement.

[YAY OMGLEE thank you Very Happy <3]
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Brittany returned the smile a little half heartedly. "Thanks Artie. Just tell me whatever it is that you want me to do. I can beg on my hands and knees for your forgiveness. I can...I can, I don't know. I'll do whatever you want. I'm really really really sorry."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down