New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concerning Smut.

+3
Puck-Inactive
Head Admin
Brittany S. Pierce
7 posters

Go down

Concerning Smut.  Empty Concerning Smut.

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Since my character is known to be someone that sleeps around, I guess I was just wondering people's thought on writing more 'adult scenes'.

Basically who is okay with writing it or not. Obviously it's known that there needs to be rated threads if it comes to that eventually.

I know some people are not comfortable with writing those types of things, and it's totally cool. I do not mind writing (though for some reason I can't really write as a girl, but I've been studying.)

So I guess, just post if you do or do not write it because I'm curious as to who Brittany's able to hit on. NotthatshewouldevercheatonArtie.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Concerning Smut.  Empty Re: Concerning Smut.

Post  Head Admin Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:42 pm

I really wasn't sure where people's comfort levels were with this and I didn't see a need to really introduce those kinds of threads yet unless/until we need to.

I think quite a few people on here are probably aware that Blaine and I have no problem with smut (scenes of a sexual nature; NC-17 or R, etc etc).

At the same time, I don't want people to be put out of their comfort zones either, so if it's not something you want to do, then you seriously don't have to. It really depends on the two people.

BUT YEAH. I'm fine with smut. Obviously.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Yeah, I mean...my character lives/breathes smut. I mean its Puckzillia after all. I'm kinda obligated to be writing that sometimes..
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:44 pm

I am fine with writing it. I mean, I am not very good at writing smut and stuff like that in my opinion but I will still write it.
I mean, Santana is like a sex machine so obviously I will be fine with writing it. Smile
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Yep. I have no problem with writing smut either, but only if the other person is okay with it. I wouldn't want to make anyone who doesn't feel comfortable writing it have to do something they'd rather not.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Blaine Holcomb wrote:Yep. I have no problem with writing smut either, but only if the other person is okay with it. I wouldn't want to make anyone who doesn't feel comfortable writing it have to do something they'd rather not.

Same.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:36 pm

I don't have a problem with writing smut in concept, but I've never really attempted to do so before, so...we'll see how it goes. Razz
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:18 pm

I've wrote it, I've read it, I'm cool with anything really. As long as everyone is comfortable then it's all good. Smile
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum