New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Classroom

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Classroom Empty A Classroom

Post  Head Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:33 am

Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Classroom Empty Re: A Classroom

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:53 am

Puck had motioned for Quinn to meet him in the science room. It was his homeroom class and he was almost certain based on their classes lack of enthusiasm that no one would be caught dead chilling around here. Which in his eyes was sheer perfection for in order for this conversation to properly function they needed nothing more or less then some privacy.
Yet, on the other hand, he felt rather uncomfortable speaking to Quinn one on one alone. He wasn't fully aware of how strong his temptations were at this point. As much as this was suppose to be a straight forward or serious session, he couldn't help but want to break down and hold her in his arms. He knew that she may be the only human begin that would completely understand.
Visions of Beth had been occupying his brain lately and he needed to let it all out. As much as he knew it was best to give her away he couldn't help but miss her, she was his baby girl after all. Nothing was going to change that.
Maybe he also missed Beth so much because it had brought him closer to Quinn...

As he mind continued to go on it's one track path, he took a seat on the counter and waited, impatiently for Quinn to arrive.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:40 pm

As Quinn entered the classroom, she felt a sense of nervousness overcome her. She had a fairly good idea what he wanted to talk about, yet part of her wondered if she was ready. Did he resent her? Hate the way she handled the whole thing; acting as if it never happened? It was quite possible, yet it wasn't as if there was anything about the whole thing she had left to say. It wasn't as though Puck had changed after the baby. In fact, he had gone right on back to the person that he used to be. Because of that, she often wondered if she could even trust him. Considering the way they acted now, it definitely was the right choice to give Beth to Shelby. Quinn was sure that Beth was being loved and taken care of, yet part of her did wonder what kind of baby she was. Sometimes it hurt, thinking about all those months that she had in which she had carried Beth and now acting as though she didn't exist.

When she saw Puck on the counter, she looked at him for a moment before moving further into the classroom. She didn't join him on the counter, instead opting for a sense of distance and remained standing to the side. "So...you wanted to talk?" she asked, unsure of how to approach the whole topic.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:34 am

The moment Quinn had emerged into the classroom, his train of thought had completely vanished. He feared that the intimidation and awkwardness of her presence might lead him to freeze up and break down like a wussy. But he convinced himself that he was a man, no- the man and if he could suffer through Thanksgiving dinner with Nana Connie or being hit in the nuts by Karofsky in Phys Ed dodge ball- engaging in a conversation about Beth with Quinn was a piece of cake. Not.

He felt his palms starting to sweat and his heart hammering as she spoke about how he wanted to talk. Puck hopped down from the counter and urged himself to slowly inch his way closer to her. When he was close enough to hear the soft sounds and breaks of her breath, he fought with himself on what he was obligated to say. But he needed to, there was no turning back.

"I saw her the other day", he stammered, failing to obtain eye contact, "Beth." Her name itself evoked a variety of emotions he normally never expressed. He hadn't spoken it aloud since the day of her birth, the night they lost Regionals, and in the moment he had admitted to loving Quinn.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:29 pm

She watched him carefully as she waited for some sort of answer, preparing herself for what he probably wanted to discuss; everything she had pushed away from her mind. She hadn't quite pushed it all away though, just tried to move forward. Perhaps the way she had done it though wasn't right. Acting as if Beth didn't exist? She was only lying to herself in the end. Biting her lip, she watched as he moved closer to her, preparing to back up if need be.

What he said though threw her completely off guard. Sure, she had been expecting it to be a Beth-related topic, but...he had seen her? He saw their daughter? Questions quickly flew through her mind, but she said nothing for a moment as though she had lost the ability to speak.

"Oh," was all she said when she finally found use of her voice. "Where? When?" she asked, extremely curious though feeling a rush of emotions all the same. What did she look like? How did she act? How big was she now? Did it seem as though Shelby was taking care of her? She looked at Puck, reminding herself to be strong about this whole thing and not break down as she found herself longing to know more about her, or what once was, her daughter.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Puck bit his lip as he knew he was obligated to relive that moment when he had spotted Beth. After the incident he had jumped into this car and drove around town for hours after dark when he had returned his mother had bitched at him and claimed she was worried sick. He had so much trouble sleeping that night for he had this empty feeling in his chest that seemed to longingly ache as time had passed.

“I went to go run some errands for my mother”, he explained, “She wanted me to go pick up some groceries and shit down at the local market. As I browsed through the fruit staples…I-I-“Puck continued to stammer, as he closed his eye lids. “I saw her.” He paused for a brief split second allowing the news to soak in Quinn’s mind.

“She was with Shelby, of course. She had her in that little seat section of her shopping cart and she was giggling like mad, and she just looked…so full of joy and bliss to be with her. Beth looked just like you Quinn, identical.” He leaned close enough so he could touch her without a struggle; Puck gently pushed a loose strand of hair from her eyes so he could stare straight into them.

“I guess the part that was most heart-wrenching was…” he inched so close that he could feel her pulse and the frequent sound of her heart beat. Puck rested his fore head against hers. “I swear to god Quinn…she looked right at me. It’s as if she knew.”
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:14 pm

[As I was reading this..."One Love" came out. Ohhh the timing.]

It hit her hard as he described how exactly he had seen her. To know that Beth was happy with Shelby was important, for it reassured Quinn that they had made the right decision in giving her up to be adopted. Yet, part of her almost felt a bit envious of Shelby. She doubted she would have been as good of a mother as Shelby apparently was. Of course, there was no way for her to know what it would have been like if she were to have kept her, but now she knew that Beth was happier off without her and Puck as parents.

Still, she reminded herself that that was just the thing, that Beth was happy. Wasn’t that what ultimately mattered in the end? When he said that Beth looked just like her, she forced herself to look up at him for a moment, his body so close to hers with this familiarity that almost scared her.

Her breath caught for a moment when he said that Beth had looked right at him. She was sure that the baby didn’t know who he was, yet perhaps it was some sort of sign. Nonetheless, it ruined any strength that she had found after the whole ordeal. She was speechless, unsure of what to say to him as her thoughts ran a mile a minute. “Puck,” she whispered, her voice catching in her throat as she found herself having to wipe away a tear. “W-we did what was right, we d-did,” she said, trying to convince herself of this fact.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:32 pm

[Hmmm what a coincidence ! This might be telling us something...?]

Puck tensed as he watched Quinn’s reaction unfold, she seemed struck with a variety of emotions and as a tear slowly rolled down her cheek he noticed that she was struggling to keep it together. When she stated that what they did was for the best, he nodded not breaking eye contact. He was aware of that; as much as he had loved Beth…there was not a visible doubt in his mind that they had chosen the right decision. Even if he had felt the sensation of heart break every now and then, it was worth it that they were setting two people up to a life full of happiness and bliss.

“I understand”, he insisted, reaching out to lift her chin so that she’d stare him straight in the eyes. “What we did was over and done with but I think we both know that there’s been some unfinished business…” Puck trailed off; for he wasn’t entirely certain on how to put this so he just let himself freely explain:

“It kills me everyday that we went through this. That we developed as these totally different people that were struck with a series of tragedies but only grew stronger from it. And you know why that was? It was because we were together.” He emphasized on his voice and spoke the words ‘together.’ “I can’t even express how depressing it is that we’re throwing it all away…” His voice had shifted from genuine to anger.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:47 pm

[It very well could be telling us something <.< I guess we'll just see how things go... *hides from Sam and Santana*]

She felt her chin being lifted and looked up at Puck. Part of her wanting to break eye contact once more, yet she found herself unable to. Frowning for a minute, her mind quickly tried to figure out what he meant, trying to figure out what ‘unfinished business’ they had. There was only one thing that she could think of, one thing that was still applicable to them- their relationship and how he had stated that he loved her.

Her breath caught when he clarified what he meant, it nearly killing her to hear what he said. After everything though, it just didn’t seem possible. They had distanced themselves. They had changed and had become the people they once had been. He was sleeping around with countless girls and she was, once more, working on her popularity and reputation.

Quinn’s mouth opened, trying to form some sort of words. “I c-can’t,” she said, closing her eyes. She couldn’t look at him anymore, just the look he was giving her was having to great of an effect on her. “I’m with Sam. And you…I can’t trust you Puck,” she whispered. “How many girls have you been with this week alone? How many have you tried to seduce? How many have you slept with?” she asked, opening her eyes once more yet making no effort to move away from him.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:05 pm

When Quinn had called him out for sleeping with various different girls, Puck stumbled backwards feeling wounded. The tension in the atmosphere had thickened in depth and had caused things to take an emotional toll for the work. After stepping back a few good feet away from her, he hung his head feeling utterly ashamed of his ways for once. As much as his behaviour was inappropriate there was no doubt that him having affairs with a diverse amount of girls was undeniable. In most case scenarios, Puck would flaunt and boast that he had got around more then any guy in this Lima loser school…but right now it was the worst sin to commit to.

Unable to answer her question with fully honesty, he decided to fire one back at her. “How about you huh?” he questioned, “You’re not exactly a saint either! Far from it! It’s not as if you’re dating Sam because you think he’s the one.” He clenched his teeth as he stated the last part, feeling his fury boil within him. “How adorable, pretty little blonde cheerio dates pretty little blonde foot ball player…” Puck rolled his eyes, “I don’t care, Quinn. Go around holding hands…and uh- sharing fat-free milkshakes with one straw! You can pretend you’re the happiest couple on earth all you want!”

That’s when he dared himself to look her straight in the eye once more, pointing at her he accused: “But you’d be fucking lying straight up if you ever told anyone that you love him.”
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:55 pm

She was startled when he had so suddenly moved away from her. So startled in fact, that she herself stumbled as well. Clearly what she had said had had quite the effect on him. It wasn’t as though it wasn’t true though. There was the whole Santana thing. Then there was Lauren, which still made no sense to her. Then she had heard rumors about the new girl in the club, Delilah. Who else? Probably tons of other girls.

She should have figured that he would turn around and start accusing her of things. It was only a natural defense mechanism. She felt her temper flare up when he mentioned Sam, for it really wasn’t fair for him to bring her boyfriend into this conversation. In fact, it really wasn’t fair for him to leave her questions unanswered as well. She opened her mouth to respond, yet found herself freezing.

“I…” she began, before pausing. Did she love Sam? She hated to admit it, but no. She cared about him a lot, yet she wondered if it was because he made her feel comfortable. She trusted Sam. Glancing down at her hand, she looked at the ring that sat on finger, promising herself to Sam. “That’s not fair,” she muttered. “Leave Sam out of this. I asked you questions and you cannot turn the conversation around and make this about me,” she said, looking up at him. “If you really loved me like you said you did, you wouldn’t have gone back to being the person you once were,” she whispered.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:26 pm

She might as well of wrenched his heart out with her bare hands for perhaps that wouldn’t have ached as much as what she had just said. If he really loved her he wouldn’t have gone back to being the person he once was? That really stung him and caught him completely off guard. Sure, Quinn had the reputation as Head Bitch In Charge meaning she had power to insult some wannabe to tears. But little did they all know that she had the remarkable power to rip out Noah Puckerman’s heart.

He opened his mouth to spurt out a come back that’d shoot her right back at her, but he was in loss of words. She was right, it was totally uncalled for him to accuse her and bring Sam into this mess. As much as he pissed him off more then anyone, he was a decent dude and he didn’t deserve to be shitted on.

Instead of speaking, he took a seat down on the ground and covered his face in his hands. The situation was so over whelming he couldn’t possible obtain himself. There and then right in front of Quinn Fabray, Noah Puckerman broke down.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:31 am

She watched as he was rendered speechless from her comments, quite pleased with herself for finally having said something that got to him. Her delight though quickly vanished as she watched Puck sit on the ground. Though he had said things that were hurtful, seeing him break down because of things she said left her feeling entirely guilty.

For a moment she was frozen, images of many of their pivotal relationship moments flashing through her mind. When he found out she was pregnant and approached her in the hallway; when they had a small food fight together; when he sang Beth in front of the Glee club; when he told her he loved her after she had their baby. Seeing him in such a vulnerable position caused her to remember the person behind the façade that he had while at school.

Falling to her knees beside him, her hand gripped his wrist as she attempted to uncover his face. “Puck,” she whispered, her voice pained as she looked at him. “I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry.” It was a sorry for everything that had become of them over the last few months, their whole relationship becoming strained at the start of the current school year. She tried to pull him towards her, something of an almost maternal instinct overcoming her. Quinn wanted nothing more than to comfort him, her own tears that were beginning to fall ignored because it was him that mattered more right now.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:22 am

[In advance, I'd like to apologize if the following post is far too rushed. I just can't take it anymore! After that disgusting Fuinn kiss, I've been sincerely craving Quick more then ever...]

As he sat there, motionless he suddenly overcame with the irresistible feeling of her touch. The minute her hands settled on his wrist he instantly felt a sensation full of lust. He stayed there in silence for a few moments as she apologized and he enjoyed her touch. When he couldn't obtain himself any longer, he broke free from her grasp in order to set his hands down by his side. He looked straight up at her and released a sincere grin.

He felt utterly ashamed that he had broken down here and now. Not because it was in front of Quinn or because it stood against his reputation as McKinley's number one bad ass. It was because that he was now causing Quinn to shed tears as they rekindled of what they once had and in silence, reminisced the minimal memories they shared of Beth and the night she was born.

When he saw her tears slowly fall down her cheeks, he whispered: "Hey, hey." Then he reached out and stroked the sides of her face in a caring fashion. Before he knew it they were so close that their eyelashes were nearly touching. Caught in the moment, he titled her chin straight up so he had the perfect angle. Staring into her twinkling hazel eyes, he took one last breath and dove in until their lips had finally met.

Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:34 am

[AJKSDHFAKSDAF THE FUINN KISS KILLED ME. I was so disappointed in Quinn...that I almost felt disappointed in myself <.< But yes, I completely agree XD]

For a moment she was slightly surprised when he broke away from her touch, yet his smile was more than reassuring that perhaps things would be alright. She gave him what was a slightly shaky smile, realizing that things between them were on the path to getting much better.

Suddenly his hands were on her face, gently touching and caressing her skin. She couldn’t help but to look at him, her breath catching for a moment as she realized how close their faces were and the angle as well as his hand moved to her chin. She lost all though. All rational thoughts of avoiding Puck and the fact that she was with Sam were gone as their lips met.

Quinn kissed him back, her lips moving gently against his as thought it was the most natural thing in the world. She was vaguely aware of the fact that her hands had reached out to the back of his head, eager to touch and hold him. It was when she found her tongue trying to press its way into his mouth that she was suddenly aware of what she was doing. She was cheating. She was completely cheating on Sam with Puck. With that thought in mind, she broke the kiss and looked at him with a slightly horrified look. “I’m with Sam,” she whispered. “I am dating Sam. I can’t do this to another guy again,” she said, shock still in her voice as her hands remained where they were.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:15 pm

For a slight moment, Puck opened his eyes for he was over flowing with shock that Quinn hadn't pushed him back in disgust and stormed out. He knew how much lack of respect she had with him currently for his reputation of fooling around with the school's selection of babes. Yet in that very moment, even the steamiest sessions had completely vanished from his mind because he was concentrating only on one girl- Quinn Fabray.
He slowly deepened the kiss, releasing more passion and lust and their lips gently moved together in a mastered fashion. This kiss had meant everything to him, it may have been the sweetest kiss he'd ever taken part of...but no doubt it had evoked the most emotion. That's when she pulled away....
She insisted that she couldn't possibly cheat on Sam, and he knew deep down it was the honorary thing to do. Yet he couldn't shake off the fact the way she gazed straight into him with her sparking, hazel eyes and her touch still remained on him. He sighed, failing to open his eyes. A part of him wanted to screech: "Screw Sam!" and then make love to her right there and then but a much stronger feeling forced him to hesitate. "I-I-I don't know", he answered, honestly. "I'm just so confused right now."
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:58 pm

She wasn't sure what to do, her thoughts echoing what he had said aloud: confusion. She was sure that Sam would be hurt if he found out about the kiss and how Quinn hadn't stopped it at first, but she was even more sure that things would end badly if Sam knew what she had felt during the kiss. It was slow and sweet, and Quinn was slightly horrified that it felt right. Kissing Puck had brought back many emotions that she had repressed so well and she knew she was only setting herself up for disaster.

Biting her lip, she wasn't sure what to say to him. At this point in time, she still couldn't trust him. Part of her wanted to tell him that he would have to make changes if they were to even discuss trying to have a relationship. She then felt guilty. A relationship? What about Sam? Would she just drag him along like that in case Puck managed to change? She felt shallow thinking about doing that to a guy who had been so nice and sweet to her. "Do we just ignore this?" she asked softly. "Just pretend this never happened?" She knew she wouldn't be able to do that though. For once, she wasn't going to be able to push away something that happened with Puck.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:23 am

"Do we just ignore this?" she asked softly. "Just pretend this never happened?"
Her words echoed in his brain and cause a rush of overflowing memories and regrets to accompany his mind. He shook his head slowly as he reached out to hold her hands and place them on his chest so she'd feel how hard his heart was beating at the moment. "No," he answered, sharply. The tone is his voice surprised himself since he had been soon frightened and hesitant before. "There's no way we can just ignore this, Quinn," he told her, with pure honesty. "I'm sick and tired of pretending that everything we had together never happened. It's just....It's just not fair." In a swift motion he pulled her arms closer to him so she was now inches away from him. He exhaled as he ran his fingers through her silky, blonde hair. "I know you're with Sam...and well, the way I've been sneaking around with girls and such but..." He bit his lip as if it'd stop the words pouring out of his mouth. Too late.

"I don't say this often...but I think I...I think I love you, And I want to somehow make this right. For the both of us."
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:12 pm

She felt her hands being pulled towards him, confusion evident on her face until they were placed on his chest. Feeling his heart beat under his palm, she bit her lip as she realized what it meant. She apparently had quite the effect on him, though she wasn’t sure if that was a good or bad thing. Puck was right though, there was no way to ignore this. The one kiss had opened a floodgate of memories and feelings that she had tried to repress, but it was now something she could no longer do. She allowed herself to be pulled closer to him, her body for some reason yearning for comfort and contact with him. Eyes closing for a moment as she felt his hand in her hair, they soon snapped open from what he confessed. He…he what? Apparently what he had said after Beth’s birth had been true. “Puck,” she whispered, her voice slightly strained as she tried to hold back tears again. “I…we…” she broke off, unsure of how to reply to him. “What do you want me to do? Just…just break things off with Sam in hopes that I can really trust you? I can’t just drag him along either though, waiting to see if you have changed. But…I don’t think I can ignore how I feel right now either. There’s something here…” she admitted quietly, feeling more than guilty for realizing her feelings for Puck while still dating Sam.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:16 pm

He listened intently as she spoke, trying to concentrate on her words instead of the thrills of emotions and memories that their encounter had evoked. As she continued to express her thoughts, he constantly tangled his left hand into her hair. When she had finished, Puck released a heavy sigh and then leaned over to kiss her softly on the forehead. “I know you’re not in a place right now to make decisions. I understand you have Sam and I haven’t exactly treated you like the way you deserved but…” He bit his lip, momentarily hesitating. “I kind of have a song I wanted to sing to you.”
Puck normally wasn’t the type to just spontaneously express his inner feelings through song but he had already unleashed his sensitive side and it felt so much more comforting to do so in front of Quinn. “I don’t really have a guitar or anything…I just thought that it’d be more genuine if I sang the song acapella…” his voice wandered off for he found himself once again lost in her eyes. “Anyways,” he cleared his throat and began to sing:

Falling a thousand feet per second, you still take me by surprise
I just know we can't be over, I can see it in your eyes
Making every kind of silence, takes a lot to realize
It's worse to finish than to start all over and never let it lie
And as long as I can feel you holding on
I won't fall, even if you said I was wrong

I'm not perfect, but I keep trying
'Cause that's what I said I would do from the start
I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave
Was it something I said or just my personality?

Making every kind of silence, it takes a lot to realize
It's worse to finish than to start all over and never let it lie
And as long as I can feel you holding on
I won't fall, even if you said I wrong

I know that I'm not perfect, but I keep trying

When you're caught in a lie and you've got nothing to hide
When you've got nowhere to run and you've got nothing inside
It tears right through me, you thought that you knew me
You thought that you knew

Was it something I said or just my, just myself
Just myself, myself, just myself

Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:28 am

Quinn nodded, knowing that she really did have a lot to think through before really making a decision. Everything seemed like it was getting complicated once more, even after she had told herself that she was just going to have a quiet year at McKinley. "Okay," she breathed. She really hadn't had anyone ever sing to her. Sure, she'd sung with guys before, but this was different.

She listened to the words, finding that the song completely fit for the two of them. As much as she wanted to keep her composure during it, she found herself tearing up as Puck's soothing voice filled the room. Once he finished singing, she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her face into his shoulder and hoping to hide the wave of emotions that were taking over. "That was beautiful," she mumbled into his shirt, her voice shaking slightly. "I...I need to talk to Sam first," she told him. "I need to figure things out and talk to him, because the last thing I want is for him to get hurt through all of this. I don't love him though," she said quietly, pulling her head away from Puck's shoulder and looking at him.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue May 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Brittany was here sitting in an empty classroom with the lights off. She had been feeling a little sad lately because she missed seeing Santana all the time, and she was confused on if her and Artie were still dating. She was sitting on one of the tables, swinging her legs back and forth while playing with the edges of her Cheerios uniform.

[*cue Alex whenever he gets back online*]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Jones Wed May 18, 2011 9:57 am

Alex had a black hoodie, black sneakers, some jeans and held a binder. He had his free period. He walked past a classroom. He saw a girl there, he recognized her, he heard others calling her Britt or Brittney. He walked in. "Um.... What're you doing in here?" He said letting a bit of Spaniard Accent.

[Lol, added the spanish accent for the fact that I let it out when I said it. I hate being half Spaniard.]
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed May 18, 2011 2:06 pm

[I like it! I like accents though :/]

Brittany looked up when she heard someone speak to her. She knew this boy was on the basketball team, but she didn't know his name. There were just too many people, how was she expected to remember them all by name. "You have a funny voice. Are you from, like, Florida or something?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Jones Wed May 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Alex smiled at the girl, "I'm half Spanish." He told her. "I'm Alex," he says sitting down next to her. "What's your name?" He asked, now using a American Accent.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next