New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chang Household

+7
Karofsky
Blaine Anderson
Kurt Hummel
Brittany S. Pierce
Rachel Hudson
Santana Lopez
Mike Chang- Inactive
11 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Chang Household Empty The Chang Household

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

The Chang Household Empty Re: The Chang Household

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Santana got in her car after Cheerios practice, and after showering and everything and drove over to Mike's house. She felt so weird being back at his house after not being here in so long. Not since she was here with Matt and Brittany when they were all the best of friends. She pulled up in his driveway and parked her car outside and got out. She walked up to the door and rung the bell once and waited.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Sluggishly, Mike lifted himself from his bed and trudged to the door, upon opening it, he rubbed his eyes questionably. He opened his mouth and nearly choked on his words, she meant she was coming over today. Oh. "...Hey." He fiddled with the sleeves of his blue flannel before pushing them up to his elbows. "Uh, come in." He mumbled, moving to gesture inside.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:41 pm

"Hey." She said flashing him a wide smile and walking into his house. She glanced around a little before locking her eyes on his. "Soooo, Did you have any specific ideas for this dance number?" She asked with wide eyes, she was pretty excited to do a dance number with Mike and get a little more spotlight in Glee Club.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:55 pm

He scratched the back of his neck nervously, hoping she wouldn't be critical of his housing conditions. "Yeah," he murmured, a light smile on his face. "I was looking at these dance videos, and I figured we could work off of those, I can show you what I'm thinking." Mike coughed lightly, "sorry, do you have any ideas?" He inquired carefully.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Santana nodded and smiled. "Yeah! That sounds cool." She said nodding. "I didn't really have any ideas. I'm not really good with making up choreography." She said with a shrug. "I can learn it easily and do a lot of dancing but I'm not good with making it up." She said with a pout. "But it's all good. So, what kind of dances were you looking at?"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:22 pm

"I'm sure you're great, you are a Cheerio right?" He teased. It had become casual to him now, teasing his old friend. He slung a gentle arm around her shoulders and led her up the stairs. "It's uh, pop-and-lock kinda stuff." Mike said, neglecting to mention that it was basically a couple dance.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Santana grinned at him. "Oh, Pop-and lock, yeah?" She asked walking up the stairs with him. "Hmm, So did you have a song picked out or do we still have to do that?" She asked, hoping that if he did pick a song it was a cool upbeat one, which she knew it probably would be because Mike was always in the know of what music was good and not.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Mike smiled broadly and opened the door to his room, which was surprisingly casual for such a Disney-loving childish nerd. "It's what I know best." He shrugged, ushering her inside and sliding onto the bed. He patted a spot next to him and prepared the videos. "Well I was thinking of either, 'No Air' or 'Mad'." He scratched his head and smiled shyly. "But again, if you have any ideas, throw them out."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Santana smiled at him and sat down on his bed next to him. She nodded as he said the song names. "I think Mad would be fun! I mean, No Air would be fun too but I don't want to look like we are copying Finn and Rachel since they did it in Glee Club." She said with a small shrug. "But Mad would be really fun I think." She said with a little nod.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:24 pm

"Ah yeah, I forgot they did it already, but Mad probably fits better." He stuck out his tongue in focus and clicked on to a video, slipping one half of his laptop on her lap and leaning back on one of his palms again, leaving one hand open to point at specific points he liked. "It's a close dance, like couple sort of stuff, if that's not okay I can find something else, but this is what we would work off of." He mumbled near her ear, pressing the play button and glancing at her face to assess her feelings toward it.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Santana looked over at him when he talked to her, not realizing how close he was to her, talking to him with their faces only an inch apart. "Yeah, That's fine with me." She said softly with a smile and then looked back to the screen to watch the dance. She liked it a lot. All parts of it. When the dance ended she turned to him with a large smile on her face. "I love it!" She said with a large grin. "I think it's amazing."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:46 pm

When she turned her nose brushed soflty against his, causing a guilty whiplash as he moved backwards. The fact that she was okay with the couple aspect did nothing to help as well. "G-good, um, we should stretch, then we could try going through it." He stared at her questionably, awaiting any sort of answer or retort.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Santana nodded and smiled at him. "Yeah, Of course." She said with a smile. "Um, Do you want to practice here in your room? Or do you have a special place in your house for when you dance?" She asked as she turned and looked at him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:30 pm

He knocked himself playfully on the head. "Yeah, sorry I'm blanking lately." Mike said with a cautious grin. "My basement is downstairs, it's kinda plain though, so don't laugh," he warned, lifting her off the bed by the hand. "This way, Ms. Lopez," he purred, the laugh audible in his tone. When she relented, he would lead her to the basement.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Santana stood when he helped her up. "I promise I won't laugh." She said with a grin and laughed lightly as he called her Ms. Lopez. She didn't hear that very often. She followed him out of his room and down to his basement.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:48 pm

His fingers laced between her's dangerously, causing a familiar ache in his stomach, eerily reminiscent of when he kissed someone. Dammit. He led her in silence before opening the door to a large room covered in gymnasium electric blue padding. Mike cleared his throat. "It's pretty empty, but I have a CD player and a mini fridge incase I get thirsty or something." He released her hand and laughed. "Sorry, you ready?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Santana looked around when they got into his basement, it was a pretty cool room to have in your house, with all the padding on the walls. She smiled at him. "It's fine." She didn't really know what he was apologizing for so she just said it was fine, whatever it was. "Yeah! I'm ready!" She said with a large grin.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Mike nodded and stretched each of his arms before poking her forehead tauntingly. "Well? Get to it Cheerio!" He said, laughing pleasantly. He bended backwards so his hands smacked the soft padding, then forced the weight to his hands and stood back up, sticking his tongue out at her.

[I don't know how people stretch. xDD]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Santana grinned at him. "I am, I am." She said, rolling her shoulders slightly and then stretching her arms out. She grabbed onto her foot and pulled it straight up to her head slowly and easily, stretching her leg out. "Um, Mike? Would you mind helping me stretch out my legs a little." She asked dropping her foot. "I just need some help pushing it back more and usually I have Brittany with me whenever I stretch." She asked, stepping over to him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:33 pm

After managing to snap his jaw shut he looked at her dazily and nodded, surprisingly unsure of what he just agreed too. Upon snapping out of it, he blinked, touching his toss for a quick second and hopping back up. "Yeah um, what do you need me to do?" He said shyly.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:37 pm

"Um, Just stand still for me." She said with a smile. Glad that he agreed to help her since usually Brittany helped her out with this stretch. She stood in front of him and lifted her leg once again, placing her calve on his shoulder and leaning forward, slowly, stretching and loosening up her leg muscles.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:09 pm

The silence was deafening, the thump of his heart and his audible swallowing caused him to turn and admire the girl's leg because holy crap. He shuffled lightly and before he knew it, was falling forward into a far more awkward position. Santana on the ground, and him above her, her leg still pinned between them. The very worst part was that he didn't want to move.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Santana let out a small scream as she fell onto the floor, grabbing onto Mike's shoulders as she fell. When he fell on top of her and didn't make any attempt to move she just let out a small laugh. "Well, This stretch does work in this position too I suppose." She said with a small smile as she laughed.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:31 pm

"Uh, yeah. Let's just dance, alright?" He murmured, pulling himself off of her, for once not bothering to offer a curteous hand for her. Mike was lost in his own thoughts, and they were buzzing around so much it disgusted him. He rubbed his temples and murmured out a quick apology.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next