New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Seperate thread at Rachel's House

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

*Seperate thread at Rachel's House Empty *Seperate thread at Rachel's House

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:15 am

[Because the drunken crazies are still in the main one. This takes place at a later date ....]

Finn sang along to the Journey CD at the top of his lungs. He was PUMPED because he was a genius. He had told his mother that he was going to visit Kurt and Blaine for the weekend, and his step-brother was in on the plan so his mother was covered and no longer a concern. He knew for a fact that Rachel's fathers were at a conference in Dayton and wouldn't be home till Tuesday. Every detail was taken care of.

Pulling into the Berry's driveway he bounded up the stairs and knocked heavily on the door, an excited grin on his face. She was gonna freak!
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

*Seperate thread at Rachel's House Empty Re: *Seperate thread at Rachel's House

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:23 am

Rachel was upstairs in her room on her elliptical bike when she heard the doorbell ring. "Coming!" she hollered. She rushed over to her iPod dock and paused her motivational music. Grabbing a towel and draping it over her neck, Rachel raced down the stairs to the front door. She opened it and was plesantly shocked to see Finn on the doorstep. Her mouth opened in a little 'o' of surprise, and she said, "Finn? What's up?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:32 am

"I have a surprise for you!" Finn told her eagerly. Without waiting for any sort of response from her, he pulled out an envelope from his jacket pocket and handed it to her. "You and me. Cincinatti. This weekend. Wicked." he said simply, now pausing to see her reaction.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:47 am

Rachel's eyes widened in complete and utter shock. "What?" she spluttered, not so intelligently. She took the envelope from Finn and withdrew the tickets from inside and stared at them in wonder. Rachel looked back up at Finn and asked, "Are you serious?" Without waiting for an answer Rachel bounced up and threw her arms around his neck and enveloped him in a tight hug. She couldn't believe he had done this for her. She loved the musical, it was one of her favourites, but she had yet to see it performed live. She also couldn't help but wonder how he had convinced Burt and Carole so quickly or the money for tickets and roadtrip, seeing as they had only just gotten back together a little bit ago.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Finn grinned happily, catching the tiny girl as she jumped into his arms. "I've kinda had it planned for a while." he confessed. "But then everything happened and we got into a fight, so I forgot about it. But yeah, all the details are taken care of so we have a place to stay and Kurt and Blaine are saying I'm up at Dalton this weekend with them." he shrugged. "What do you say Rachel Berry? Feel like going on a road trip?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:05 pm

Rachel beamed widely. "Of course!" she exclaimed. She grabbed Finn's hand and dragged him up the stairs to her room. Rachel flew into a closet to grab a bag and began to dart around her room, throwing some clothes onto the bed and then going for toiletries. Once she had stuffed everything neatly into the back, Rachel hopped into the bathroom to freshen up quickly. She didn't feel like sitting in Finn's car for a long time in just spandex and sports bra, although she was positive he wouldn't mind the view. When she had washed her face and stepped into her signature animal sweater/skirt/knee socks/flats ensemble, she pulled a headband through her hair so it kept out of her face. She stepped back into her bedroom and snatched her bag and took Finn's hand. Smiling up at him, Rachel announced, "Ready."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Watching Rachel fly around her room was amusing. Finn sat down on the edge of her bed and watched with interest as she moved around packing her things for the weekend. To his great surprise, she managed to be completely ready to go in less then half an hour. How she could change from sweats to looking so put together so quickly, not to mention be ready for a weekend trip, kind of baffled him. Usually girls took forever to get ready. Oh well, she must have just been excited. "You look pretty Rach." Finn said as he took her bags and lead her outside to the car. After sticking her bags in the trunk he climbed into the driver's seat and glanced at her. "By the way, babe, you kinda can't say anything to your dads about this since they kind of don't know."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Rachel pulled a face. "I'm sure I could look better if I took more time to get ready, but thanks." She climbed into the car and clicked the seatbelt in place. Hearing Finn's words, she raised an eyebrow and said, "They don't know?" When he shook his head, she shrugged and said, "Doesn't matter too much I suppose. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if they knew. But don't worry, the secret's safe with me." Rachel pantomimed locking her lips and throwing away the key, then settled back into her seat to enjoy the ride.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 pm

"Yeah, but see my mom and Burt kind of don't know." Finn explained. "And since I only booked one hotel room, I figured it would be best if we just... didn't mention it." He knew that there was no way in hell either set of parents would allow this to happen if he asked, even if they weren't planning to have sex. Finn was all for it because, hello, he was a dude, but if Rachel wanted to wait then he was cool with that too. And the chances of her finally deciding to give it up in a hotel on a road trip were slim, but whatever. The parents wouldn't see it like that, so Finn didn't see the point in trying. That would only raise suspicions anyway.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:35 pm

"Oh," Rachel said, blinking in surprise. They would be sharing a hotel room. She wasn't surprised, per say, but she definitely did not know what to think. Finn was a teenage boy, after all. Even just a bit of making out turned him on. She wasn't adverse to sleeping next to him, she was just a little worried about what it could mean. Rachel decided to put it out of her mind. Finn loved her and was a gentleman and had never pressured her in the past, so why would he now? Rachel smiled over at him and said, "Sounds good to me." She paused, then asked, "How long have you had this planned for, exactly?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:44 pm

"Since before our, uh, problem." Finn said slowly. He hated mentioning the break up because it had been such a horrible time for both of them, not to mention everyone else they knew. "I dunno, I just heard about the show coming to Cinci and figured you'd be into it so I scrounged up the money and ordered the tickets and booked the room. Kurt helped." he admitted. Getting a hotel room and ordering tickets weren't exactly something Finn was good at, so Kurt had quickly taken the reins once Finn told him his plan. Thanks to Kurt's brilliant internet skills they now had seats in a close balcony to see the show and a place to sleep that was a lot nicer- and less expensive- than the original place he had planned on. His brother kind of rocked like that.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:06 am

Rachel looked down at her hands in her lap. She didn't like thinking too much about when they had broken up. That time had been hell for her, and she didn't care to imagine what it had been like for him. Or the rest of glee club for that matter. The two of them certainly hadn't made it easy on their friends. "Well, I think that's really sweet of you," she told him honestly. "Even if Kurt did have to help. Do you mind me asking what exactly he had to help with?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:25 am

"Just, like, the online stuff." Finn explained. "I heard about the show during a commercial of a football game, but booking stuff online is confusing. Basically he took my laptop and got everything done before I got finished making myself a sandwich." he chuckled. "But it's probably a good thing. He said the show is 'fabulous' and that I would like it. And that one of your idols was in the Broadway show. You know, the one you look like?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:57 am

"Idina Menzel," Rachel informed Finn excitedly. "She was Wicked's original Elphaba. She was also Rent's orginal Maureen, and she's done so many other shows. She's got an incredible voice, tons of CDs, done lots of tours, and been on numerous TV shows. She's won Tony's and been in shows that have won Pulitzers and been nominated for Drama Desk Awards. She's probably one of the biggest Broadway stars ever. It's an honour to even be compared to her in looks and if I can ever have half of the career she's had, I can die happily." Rachel didn't really seem to realise that she was rambling, or that Finn probably didn't care all too much. She just loved talking about Broadway and its stars and Idina was definitely one of the brightest.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:15 am

Finn tried his best to keep up as Rachel told the life story of this woman. Luckily, he'd been with Rachel long enough to understand the basics of her babbles. Apparently, from what he could tell, she was a legend and in RENT and lots of other stuff. And Rachel wanted to be like her, but Rachel wanted to be like just about anyone that had a decent career on Broadway so that wasn't much of a suprise. "That's great, babe." he said finally. "She sounds cool. Sucks that she won't be at this show, but it should still be good right? And you'll finally be able to see Defying Gravity live!"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:42 am

"I might die if I ever see Idina Menzel preform live," Rachel said seriously. "So maybe it's best that she won't be there. Besides we'd have to go to Broadway for that, and I could never ask you to take me to Broadway." She clapped enthusiastically. "I know! But for some reason, I don't think I'll be able to forget glee club's first diva off when that happens."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:44 pm

"Someday, babe." he promised. "We'll get there. But yeah, the Diva Off was pretty intense. But you and Kurt both did awesome." Finn said keeping a close eye on the road. "Kurt told me the basics about the show, so I'm excited. I loved the Wizard of Oz as a kid."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:51 pm

"Wizard of Oz is such a great movie," Rachel sighed. "Hey did you know that it was rumoured that one of the Munchkins hung himself on set and you can actually see it in the movie?" she asked wide eyed. "Of course, it's entirely untrue, but it's really freaky and entirely morbid."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:04 pm

"Oh my god." Finn's eyes went wide. "That is really creepy, Rach. Who told you that?" Sometimes he wondered what was wrong with people. Who would want to say something so creepy about a cute little munchkin? "That's really disturbing."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Rachel waved her hand dismissively. "It's been circulating since the movie came out. There's a figure in the background of the scene where Dorothy and the Scarecrow meet up with the Tin Man, and it totally looks like a Munchkin is hanging himself. But it's been proven that it was just a giant bird in the woods. They were there to make Oz seem more realistic. And the Munchkins weren't even on set when that was filmed. It's completely untrue."

Last edited by Rachel Hudson on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:44 pm

"That's really weird, babe." Finn said, now feeling slightly disturbed. "Let's talk about something... not freaky." he slid the copy of the RENT CD she had made him into the player and began to sing along.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:13 am

Rachel smiles as she heard the familiar tune playing through the car. "You still have that," she said. She grinned and started to sing along, Finn on Mark's part and Rachel on Roger's.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:16 am

"Of course I do. You know RENT is one of my favorites." Finn said with a small smile.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:31 am

"I know that," she said. "I just didn't think you'd still keep it. I know it's stupid, but I had thought you might...throw it out. After what happened." She shook her head furiously. "Forget I brought it up," she muttered. Rachel hated that their brief breakup still lingered over them. She wanted it to be wiped from the past completely, as if it never happened.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:11 pm

"Hey," Finn reached across the consol to grab her hand. He knew how miserable she had been during their fight, and truth be told he had been just as bad if not worse. "It was hell for me too." he said simply, know he didn't need to elaborate. "But I think we're stronger because it happened, you know? I love you Rach."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next