New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Seperate thread at Rachel's House

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

*Seperate thread at Rachel's House - Page 2 Empty Re: *Seperate thread at Rachel's House

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Rachel's mouth curved up in a half smile. "I love you too," she said softly. She put on her happy face. "Let's not dwell on the past. Let's just focus on the present, on the music, and on how much we enjoy each other's presence. Alright?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

*Seperate thread at Rachel's House - Page 2 Empty Re: *Seperate thread at Rachel's House

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:32 pm

"Good idea." Finn smiled as well. "This weekend is all about the Finchel comeback. Back and better than ever."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:48 pm

"Right!" Rachel agreed. "So what are you planning on doing for your glee assignment with Delilah?" she wondered. "And how is she shaping up?" Rachel was extremely curious to know what the new girl was like outside of her audition. She would have partnered with the girl herself, but she need to be sure that her partner would help her been seen in the best possible spotlight, and Delilah was still an uncertainty.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Finn frowned shamefully. "Actually, we kinda haven't really started yet." he admitted finally, quickly adding, "But we're going to soon! She's just been, uh, really busy with everything since she's new and stuff." Yeah, that sounded good. "It's gonna be great, she's really excited." He hadn't actually talked to her much since the audition, he had forgotten completely since he'd been so busy planning the trip. Whoops.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Rachel nodded. "That makes sense. Adjusting to a new school is difficult. But now that girl has twelve new friends just by joining glee club!" she exclaimed. Rachel took a moment to reflect and said, "It's good that she joined when she did. She honestly does have a nice voice and it would have been a shame to not have it if she had been around long enough to hear all the negativity aimed at us."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Finn nodded. "Totally. And that's another good thing about me partnering with her. I can tell her about how totally awesome it is, you know? Like I did with Sam. And maybe if people see her with me that'll scare them off and they won't mess with her." Not that his popularity had skyrocketed lately, but still. He was a big guy and that had benefits.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:06 am

"That's a good idea," Rachel said approvingly. "Hopefully she won't be scared off by Karofsky and his gang of neanderthals." Her eyes lit up as she heard the next song come on. "Oooo! Light My Candle!" she exclaimed. "One of my favourites." Rachel hit the back button and then pause so they could start from the beginning. "Ready?" she asked excitedly. She had always wanted to sing this song with Finn and now was the perfect chance.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:48 pm

"Exactly!" Finn was so happy she understood. He had never been the best at expressing his feelings, and the last thing he wanted was for her to get the wrong idea about the new girl. Hearing her excitment in the next song on the CD, he grinned. "Yeah babe, let's do it." He waited for her to press play and began singing.

"What'd you forget?
Got a light?
I know you? -- You're --
You're shivering..."

Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:10 pm

"It's nothing they turned off my heat
And I'm just a little weak on my feet.
Would you light my candle?
...What are you staring at?"

Rachel continued. Her voice wasn't exactly suited for Mimi's role, but it was such a fun and playful song that Rachel didn't really care too much. She did her best to re-enact the scene as accurately as possible even though she was sitting. Even though the song had only just begun, the results were laughable.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:40 pm

The rest of the song passed quickly, Finn trying to do what little dance moves he could while keeping a close eye on the road. By the time the next track began to play Finn let out a burst of laughter. "Wow. That was... insane." he said breathlessly. "Not our best, babe, but definitely fun." He loved doing stuff like this with Rachel, just acting goofy and not caring about the intense stuff.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:26 pm

Rachel burst into hysterics when she saw Finn's dancing. He had never been the greatest of dancers, but his dancing while driving was just too much to handle. Wiping tears from the corner of her eyes, Rachel finished the song with Finn. "That was great!" she exclaimed, delighted. "Of course it's not our best, but I'm kinda glad it's not. It made it much more enjoyable."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Finn smiled warmly. "Yeah, I think so too. We need to do this more often- just go back to the basics and sing because it's fun and not worry about how good we sound." It was almost healing, he realized, in a weird way. Much more relaxing, and they all could use less stress. Maybe this would help with all the fighting and drama in glee club.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:41 pm

"I think so too," Rachel agreed. "Like that time when Ms. Sylvester co-directed glee and made Sue's Kids and we all got together and sang Ride Wit Me," she said reminiscing. "That may have been my favourite time in glee club. Maybe we should bring stuff like that back too. Just singing for the fun of it, instead of for assignments or competitions."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:36 pm

"Yeah!" Finn's eyes lit up at the thought. "We could do all kinds of cool stuff. Like, 'perform your favorite song of all time' or something. You know, I'll tell Puck and Artie to bring their guitars when we do our dinner things so we can jam."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Rachel beams. "It sounds like a great idea! I must say, I'm really excited for this dinner idea. I think it will be really benefical for the club. I'm tired of everyone at each other's throats all the time."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:43 pm

"I know, it's getting old." Finn agreed. Then again, as captains, they hadn't been setting the best example lately... Finn shook his head. That was over now, and they could prove that it was possible to move past a bunch of drama and be happy.

Continued here
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:02 pm

[Timeline note: This takes place after Santana's night with Puck but before her date with Mike]

Santana pulled up to Rachel's house after Cheerios practice. She really did not want to be here but if she wanted to do the best on this Glee assignment she would have to work with Rachel. Since Rachel was obviously Mr. Schue's favorite. Santana always wondered why she was his favorite. Her voice was good but not the best. She just assumed it was because she was giving him some kind of sexual favors. She pulled up in her car and parked it on the side of the street in front of the house. She hopped out of the car and walked up to the door, ringing the bell twice and waiting.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Rachel has had no sexual relations with Mr. Schuester. Just clearin' that up. Rachel rushed to the door when the bell rang and yanked it open. "Santana!" she said. "Hi. I finished the mashup the other night and I can't wait for you to hear it. It's going to be great. Come on in."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Santana smiled as Rachel opened the door. "Oh you did?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Nice job." She said as she stepped into her house, glancing around slightly to see how nice it was. She looked back to Rachel. "So it's all ready." She stated with a small nod of approval. She was shocked that Rachel finished it that fast, she wouldn't tell her that though. "Let's see it." She said smiling.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:31 pm

"Yeah, it's all ready," Rachel said. "We can just stay down here. I got my dads a gift card to Breadstix so they should be gone most of the night, meaning we don't have to use my bedroom." She grabbed the sheet music from the coffee table she had moved to the edge of the room and handed it to Santana. "I chose Wannabe by the Spice Girls and Satisfaction by Britney. Here, you can sing your part while I show you the choreography." She waited until Santana had taken the music before starting the music. She began to dance along, again losing herself in the music, although this time she remembered to sing along on her part. When everything had finished, she glanced up at the cheerleader. "Well?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:39 pm

"Cool." She said and flashed Rachel a smile. She grabbed the sheet music and skimmed it over quickly. "Sounds good." She said glancing up at her as she started the music. She continued to watch Rachel, occasionally glancing down at the paper to see when the song would switch over. She didn't have to memorize anything really because she knew both songs. She just had to memorize when they switched. She wasn't going to lie, she was pretty impressed with the choreography she had come up with. She gave a small nod. "Wow Berry. You've actually managed to impress me." She admitted after the song was over. "This is good, both the moves and the song."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:02 pm

"Really?" Rachel asked hopefully, a wide smile breaking out across her face. "That's great! Thanks. You sounded pretty good too." Rachel clasped her hands in front of her body and stared down at them for a minute before looking back up at Santana. "I've never told you this before, but you're actually a really good singer. You're very talented. Not as talented as me, of course, but you have a very distinctive voice and it's nice to hear something that is more suited for today's current music instead of older, more show tuney kind of things. You're a pretty good dancer too." She blushed slightly, having never really said a nice word to the cheerleader before and wondered if she had somehow overstepped any boundries. "Here. Why don't you come over here so I can teach you the steps?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:06 pm

"Yeah." She said with a small smile. She was actually really surprised that she had said it to be honest. Santana's eyes widened slightly and she stared at Rachel for a moment, wondering if Rachel was actually saying that right now or if she was just hallucinating. "Hm." She said with a nod when she realized it must have been real. "Well thanks." She said and stepped over to her. "Sure!" She said as she stood next to her. The moves seemed pretty simple to learn so she wasn't too worried about it. They almost had to be simple since they had to both sing and dance.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Rachel moved through the dance step by step, slowing a bit to give Santana time to get it together, which didn't take long. In no time at all, the two girls were moving through the routine flawlessly, and Rachel found herself loosening up and beginning to enjoy herself. Eventually she collapsed on the couch, completely out of breath. "That was good, that was really good," she said.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:11 am

Santana went through it, finding it very easy for her to learn it. She had learned that skill in the Cheerios. You had to be able to learn a dance quickly otherwise you would fail and get kicked off. When Rachel collapsed on the couch she turned to face her, still standing as she placed her hands on her hips. "Yeah, it did go pretty well." She said with a nod. "I think we've got this assignment in the bag. We'll definitely be the best."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum