New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fincham Household

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Fincham Household - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fincham Household

Post  Delilah Mae Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Delilah grinned back as she and Finn fistbumped. "Yeah I left Vocal Adrenaline, they were meanies." she said with a little cute pout. "Thank you Finny I really appreciate your compliment! But anyways, I'm from North Carolina. You can kinda tell from the accent, but anyways. You probably haven't heard of the city, but I'm from Cameron, North Carolina." she said.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:52 pm

"Yeah, they're all assholes." Finn said, the fact of Jesse St. James instantly popping into his head. He shook the thought away and replaced it with Rachel, a smile coming back on his face as he focused back on what D was saying. "Nope, never heard of it. But I suck at maps. Do you miss it?" He vaugely remembered a town in North Carolina from that show all the girls in glee seemed to be obsessed with. Something about hills with trees. He didn't know.

[ooc; onetreehill<333 teehee pirat ]
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:45 am

"I really miss it at home. It's a town that's so small, that everyone knows each other." Delilah said sadly. She did miss her hometown. The country was here comfort zone, not Lima. "But I will admit, I love this place. A lot of people talk horribly about this place, and I don't get why."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Finn laughed. "Because it's boring as hell. And it feels like once you're in you can never get out. Everyone's afraid they'll never be able to move to somewhere better where there's more than just a movie theater and McDonalds." he explained. "It sucks that you miss your old town, but if it makes you feel better we're really glad you're here."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:08 pm

"Its fine, but thanks for your concern." Delilah said with a smile. She listened as Finn explained how it is in Lima and how everyone thinks they can never get out. "Well...do you think you can get out of Lima?" she asked.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:13 pm

"Yeah, because of Rachel." Finn answered immediately. "She's gonna be a famous Broadway star in New York and I'm gonna go with her. I'm not sure what I want to do yet, but they have everything there. Plus, as long as Rachel's there I know I'll be happy."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Delilah smiled at his response. D'aww! It was so sweet. "You really love Rachel, huh?" she asked with a half smile, half smirk face.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Finn let out a long breath and then looked up at Delilah with a dopey smile on his face. "Yeah. I mean, we've been through a lot and had our bad spots, but I look at her and it's just like.... I know she's it. You know? As crazy as it is and as different as we are, I know she's the one I'm supposed to be with in the end."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Delilah grinned at his statement. "So you believe that she is your soulmate?" she asked. "D'aww! Finny, that's so sweet!" she cooed happily. She has never met a guy who would talk about their girlfriend like that, and actually mean it. He actually thought about a future with her, and it made Delilah happy that he has found happiness in a girl, especially after his past relationship that went downhill.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Finn paused and thought about it for a minute. "Yeah," he answered finally. "I guess she is my soulmate. But don't say anything to her, I don't wanna freak her out."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Delilah smiled. "Dont worry I won't." she said before finishing her food.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Finn stuffed the last piece of burger in his mouth and swallowed before grabbing his phone out of his pocket and looking at the time. "Crap, I gotta get going. My mom said I need to be home soon. I gotta help clean out the garage."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Delilah shrugged before standing up and grabbing their plates, placing them in the sink. "Ohtay Finny, I'll see you...whenever!" she said, she forgot what today was. "Hey, quick randii(random question). What day is today?"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Finn walked over and gave the new girl he could now call a friend a hug. "See you D." he grabbed his bag and headed out to his car. "Oh, and today is Thursday!"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Delilah smiled as she hugged her new friend back. "Bye, and thank you for the day. I always forget." she said with an embarrassed giggle. She walked him to the door, "See you tomorrow Finny! Wait I already said that...oh well. Buenos Noches! But no...it's the afternoon. Oh whatever, bye!"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3