New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breadstix Restaurant

+7
Finn_Hudson
Burt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Sammy Evans
Emma Pillsbury
Kurt Hummel
Head Admin
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Breadstix Restaurant  - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadstix Restaurant

Post  Sammy Evans Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:02 am

Sam smirked as Quinn insisted he'd be playing the whole puppy dog card, most dudes would call him a wussy but he was hopeful that to Quinn it was irresistibly adorable and she found his sense of begging endearing and strangely charming.
He watched in delight as his girlfriend ate the delicious piece of chocolate cake right off the spoon, he snickered as she fulfilled the moment, thoroughly enjoying the bliss. "See, what did I tell ya?", he nudged, not breaking the wide grin on his face.
Without hesitation he took a hardy bite of the cake and savored it in his mouth. Damn, did that taste good. "Oh man," he whimpered. Soon enough, within exchangeable bites- the cake had vanished.
As the waitress came around, Sam donated an extra big tip for the splendid food and his overall good time with Quinn.
"So what are you planning to do now?"
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Something happened with my stupid red bubbles...and they were not lit for the past few days. THANK GOODNESS I CHECKED ON THIS. I'm so sorry! I would have completely posted to this sooner if I realized!

Well, Quinn definitely did find the expressions that he often gave her completely adorable. It was what made him so different from the other guys at McKinley. Finn had been one to always just go along with things. Puck had been rougher, more demanding. Sam knew how to get his way, but was sweet and charming about it. He was, what she deemed, the perfect guy after the previous year's relationships. "Yes, you were right," she grinned, enjoying taking turns with enjoying the chocolate cake. For once she didn't think about how she was going to have to work out in order to deal with the extra calories, instead focusing on enjoying the moment with Sam. Once it was gone, she took a large sip of her water and watched as Sam left a tip on the table. "Thank you for dinner," she said softly, happy that it went so well. "I don't really have any plans. If you want you could come over," she suggested. "We could watch a movie or something."
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:16 am

[Tis fine! That happens to me like ALL the time LOL!]

Sam chippered up as Quinn suggested seeing a flick at her place, as much as he adored her he wasn’t always self conscious about blurting out something totally ridiculous. Or in other words, blurting out some secrets he’d been meaning to keep hidden. Yet when watching a movie, they could still spend some time together without being obligated to keep conversation with one another. It sounded horribly unsociable especially since they were an official couple but it was the truth.
“Sure!” Sam exclaimed, reeking of anxious enthusiasm. “Yeah, how about we head down to your place now?” He linked his arm around hers as he trotted off, exiting the restaurant and into the parking lot. He briefly scoped around in search of Kurt or his vehicle.
Like a gentlemen, he carefully opened the passenger’s door for her and attempted to be as chivalrous as possible. When he had climbed into the driver’s seat, he piped up the engine and checked his rear view mirrors. While driving he asked; “So what movie were you thinking about watching, babe?” while praying that she didn’t chose some sort of intolerable chick flick about two best friends who live happily with brothers that they each had married and then one gets sick and she needs the kidney of her soul sister to live…or along the lines of shit like that.
[Um, do you think we should post in The Highway thread now until we reach the Fabray household?]
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:59 pm

[Timeline: The night of the "Big Game". Some time AFTER the (so far) unwritten scenes: Brittany, Lauren & Mercedes go to Dalton to work on Kurt's video and the Mall spa and shopping trips Lauren/Kurt/Mercedes(others?) and Kurt/Blaine shopping for something fashionable for Blaine and some "Sport Chic" attire for Kurt for the big game.]

Kurt was extremely nervous as he slid into the booth beside Blaine. He wished he could blame it entirely on the fact that any moment now his dad would be sitting across from them, meeting Kurt's very first boyfriend. He knew his dad loved him and wanted him to be happy and sincerely tried to be accepting and everything. But aside from the night he'd come out, this would be the first truly big test of that acceptance. And, of course, it was extremely important to Kurt that the two most important men in his life got along. So, Kurt was legitimately nervous about that.

He was also nervous because he was back in Lima. He loved being home for the most part, but knowing that Karofsky could be lurking pretty much anywhere terrified him--especially since he knew he was supposed to meet up with the Neaderthal after the game. Even if he wanted to, which of course he did not, he wasn't sure that would even be possible. It wasn't like he could tell Blaine that he had to go out alone for a while. Gee, Blaine, why don't you sit here with my dad and have awkward conversations while I run out and get beat up for a couple hours. No. He wasn't going to even try to go to that "meeting", but he feared the consequences of that decision, too.

Pushing aside his nerves as best he could, Kurt smiled and reached down to take Blaine's hand. "I just talked to my dad. He's out parking the car, so he'll be here in just a minute or so. He said he wasn't sure if Carole would be joining us because she got called in to work. He wasn't sure about Finn and Rachel, either, but they might be joining us in a little while, too." He knew he was babbling, but knew there was no way that Blaine could possibly miss how nervous he was, anyway.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Blaine leaned over and pressed his lips to Kurt's to put a stop to his rambling, smiling as he pulled away. "I'm sure everything is fine." He gave Kurt's hand a small, comforting squeeze. "And I promise to be on my best behavior." He had to admit he was anxious about this meeting. Of course he wanted Kurt's dad to like him and he hoped that his first impression would be a good one.

He nervously ran his free hand through his curls, a small attempt at trying to get them to look a bit more presentable. He knew that Kurt liked his hair better without the gel, but he had no clue what Mr. Hummel would think of the unruly curls.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Burt Hummel had been "parking his car" for a solid five minutes before he got the call from his son asking for his ETA. He didn't want to admit that he had already been at the restaurant, but was every bit as nervous as his son sounded. He was meeting his son's first boyfriend. By God he loved Kurt, and he wanted his son to be happy and have everything he wanted out of life. He wanted him to love and be loved. And he truly was okay with "the gay thing". He was pretty certain that he would be just as nervous if he were meeting Kurt's first "girlfriend", not counting that daffy blonde cheerleader, of course.

Burt took off his hat, knowing that if Carole hadn't been called away to work, she would have insisted that he leave it at home. She probably would have insisted that he wear something a little more formal than his old football jersey and jeans, but they were going to McKinley's big game after dinner and he didn't particularly want to wear a suit to the game.

When he was ready, he got out of the car and went into the restaurant, scouting the tables for his son.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Seeing his father looking around for them, Kurt gave Blaine a quick peck on the cheek. "Here goes," he murmured, smiling nervously before rising out of his seat. "Dad!" he greeted, his smile more genuine as he moved forward to give his dad a big hug. "I've missed you!" Reluctantly ending the hug before they started getting strange looks, he led his dad back to the table. "Blaine, this is my dad, Burt Hummel," he formally introduced. "And Dad. This is Blaine. My boyfriend."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Blaine stood up behind Kurt, subconsciously smoothing out the imaginary wrinkles in his shirt. He put on a confident smile, and as soon as Kurt pulled back from hugging his dad he took a step forward and reached out his hand to shake Burt's. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Hummel. I've really been looking forward to finally meeting you," he told him with a warm smile, hoping with everything he had that Kurt's dad would give him the fatherly stamp of approval.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Burt raised an eyebrow at the extended hand. That was very polite for a kid his age. Burt didn't always trust polite kids; they were usually hiding something. Out of the corner of his eye, though, he could see Kurt smiling, and that counted for a lot. His Kurt didn't always smile a whole lot, and if this kid made Kurt smile, Burt had to at least give him a chance. He smiled back. He reached forward and gripped Blaine's hand firmly. "Nice to meet you, too, Blaine. You can call me Burt," he added.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Blaine swallowed nervously as he watched Burt's contemplative expression, feeling only a little relieved by the returned smile. "Burt it is," he replied, still smiling as he pulled his hand back by his side. "Kurt's told me plenty about you. Mostly all good things," he teased lightly, not knowing what else to say and hoping that Burt would get the joke and not be offended. Wow, he couldn't remember the last time he had felt this nervous about meeting someone. With Sam...there was obviously no meeting the parents, and he really loved Kurt and wanted everyone important in Kurt's love to accept him as Kurt's boyfriend. A boyfriend that would never hurt Kurt in anyway, shape, or form.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Kurt nearly panicked when his father hesitated, but relaxed considerably when his father politely shook Blaine's hand, smiling wider when his dad asked Blaine to call him by his first name. This wasn't going to be so bad, he told himself. Especially once they found some sort of common ground. Somehow he didn't think, "Dad, Blaine, you both like football, discuss!" would be the right way to go about it, though. Especially since he really couldn't join in that conversation very much, his knowledge of football rather limited, despite the fact he'd been on the team. On the other hand...

"Do you like the outfit Blaine helped me pick out for the game?" he asked, smiling radiently. "It's very sport chic!" There. Combining fashion and sports so they could all easily discuss.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Burt nodded good-naturedly at Blaine's nervous little joke. "Yeah, he's told me a lot about you, too," he replied. "Favorite color orange. Shoe size 10 1/2, right?" He gave Blaine a little wink to let him know that he was only teasing Kurt.

He couldn't help but smile as his son excitedly showed off his new outfit. It didn't look like Kurt's normal attire at all, but it was appropriate for going to the game, and the kid looked so pleased. Burt couldn't help the little bit of fatherly concern, though, about the fact that Kurt's fella picked it out. From experience he knew his son was incredibly fussy about his apparel. He glanced at Blaine out of the corner of his eye, sizing him up. Was this picking out clothes thing a symptom of this kid trying to control Kurt? He almost laughed at the thought; Kurt was fiercely independent and a force to be reckoned with. Then again, he'd been through hell lately, and Burt couldn't help but notice the way his son's spirit had been beaten down over the past months. If this Blaine kid thought for one moment that he could take advantage of that, he had another thing coming.

But Burt only smiled. "You look great," he assured Kurt. "You picked that out, huh? So that would make you a...fashionota like Kurt here?" he asked Blaine as he sat down across from them and picked up the menu.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:08 pm

"Oh, I don't think I'd be here right now if my favorite color was orange," he teased right back, slowly becoming more comfortable with Mr. Hum-- Burt. He smiled a more relaxed and genuine smile as he sat down next to Kurt, casually opening his own menu but not really paying attention to what he wanted to order yet.

He smiled to himself at Burt's small mistake, but felt it would be rude to correct his boyfriend's dad by telling him the term was actually 'fashionista.' He shook his head as he laughed lightly. "Well, I wouldn't say that. Kurt's much more of a fashionista than I am." And it doesn't really matter what he's wearing, he'd look amazing in anything, he added silently in his head. "When Kurt first invited me to the game I promised him I'd help him find an appropriate outfit to wear to sporting event, though I'm sure he could have picked out something amazing on his own. Your son has quite the eye for style--but I'm sure you already knew that," he quickly added.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Burt smirked at Blaine's comment about orange, figuring the kid probably wasn't completely wrong about that. Seemed he knew Kurt pretty good to pick up on how fussy the boy could be about the oddest things. He was further set at ease by the explanation behind Kurt's wardrobe change. He gave an approving nod. He thought maybe he might like this kid after all. "That he does," he agreed. "So if not fashion, what is that you're...into?" he asked.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:44 pm

"A few things. I love college football," he told Burt enthusiastically, remembering that Kurt had mentioned his father being a sports fan. Maybe showing that they had something in common would further help to win Burt over. "I'm a big fan of the Buckeyes." He knew Kurt wasn't the biggest fan of sports, and as much as he figured it'd be important to have commonalities with Burt, he'd hate for Kurt to feel left out of the conversation. "And like Kurt, I'm really into singing and performing in Glee club. I play the piano and guitar, but...since we're an A cappella group most people don't know that about me."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:02 am

Kurt couldn't stop smiling as he watched Blaine and his dad slowly warming up to each other. He soaked in Baine's compliment about his fashion sense, serenely rolling his eyes and giving his 'it's true' expression. He could tell that his dad was slowly warming up to Blaine, his smiles becoming less tense and more genuine. He was so relieved; he wasn't sure what he would've done if they hadn't gotten along. "You'll have to come watch some of our performances, Blaine is an amazing lead singer," proudly Kurt talked his boyfriend up.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:35 am

Blaine flushed and smiled modestly at the compliment. "That may be true," he began, smiling to show he was only joking and not really that cocky, "but if I'm being honest...Kurt is probably one of the best things that ever happened to the Warblers." If only they'd listen to his ideas a bit more often. "He has a beautiful voice, and we've never had a countertenor in the group before."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Finn was kind of a nervous wreck as he drove through the streets of Lima. And not the usual nervous wreck that came from the mailman incident way back when, but a new kind of nervous. Because he and Rachel were going to dinner with Kurt and Blaine and they kind of had to drop the bomb tonight. But how did someone announce that they eloped? 'Hey guys. Nice to see you Blaine. I feel like having chicken tonight- and oh, by the way, Rachel and I got married last weekend! So Kurt, how's Dalton?' It didn't work like that. Finn hoped that since they were in a public place maybe Burt wouldn't blow up as bad as they thought. Or maybe it would be just as bad as last time they were at Breadstix and there would be some sort of ass kicking. He really hoped not. If he kept getting into fights they might not let him come back, and Breadstix had kick ass food. Finn pulled into a parking space and grabbed Rachel's left hand with his right, shoving his own left hand into his pocket to hide their rings. He pressed a quick kiss to Rachel's lips and gave her what he hoped was an encouraging smile before heading inside and walking over to meet the three guys. "Hey." he said simply, giving a nod to the group. "Sorry we're late. We uh, got stuck in traffic." More like 'we were busy freaking the hell out' but whatever. Close enough.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Rachel fussed nervously with the hem of her skirt while Finn drove them through Lima to Breadstix. Kurt had invited them to dinner with him, Blaine, Burt, and maybe Carole, and Rachel had freaked, knowing that they would all find out about the wedding that night. It was inevitable, but they couldn't say no. So they put it off as long as they could before deciding they needed to leave. So there she sat in Finn's car, not talking and fidgeting with everything. When they pulled into the parking lot, Rachel let out a shaky breath and attempted to smile back as Finn took her hand. Rachel took a moment to put her showface together as they walked through the doors and by the time the couple reached the table, Rachel was beaming and emitting her usual bubbly confidence. "Hi Kurt, Blaine, Mr Hummel," she said nodding to each in turn. "Traffic was awful."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:16 am

Kurt rose to his feet as he saw Finn and Rachel approaching. He smiled brightly at Finn and gave Rachel a quick welcoming hug. "I'm so glad you guys made it! We weren't sure you would because of the game and everything." He slid into the seat next to Blaine, scooting over enough so that Rachel could comfortably fit beside him while Finn could sit with Burt. Of course it didn't hurt that he was now pressed up against Blaine.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:52 am

Blaine grinned up at Finn and Rachel, sincerely happy to see them both of them considering how rudely interrupted their last meeting was. He waited for Kurt to finish greeting them both, smiling happily as he felt how close Kurt and he were forced to sit now that Rachel had joined them in the booth. "Hey, Rachel, Finn," he greeted warmly with a friendly smile to both of them. "Nice seeing you both again," he said, meaning it completely because he really had liked them from what he had met so far, even if the last time they got together had gotten cut short.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:52 pm

"Have a seat," Burt invited, moving over for Finn or Rachel to join him on his side of the table. "We weren't sure if you'd make it with the game and all. Order whatever you want, it's all on me tonight," he offered. He knew he shouldn't make that offer as money was starting to get a little tight. Business hadn't been going that well, he was still paying off his medical bills, the new house and moving costs and Kurt's tuition and boarding were bordering on astronomical. If it kept him safe, though, it was worth every penny. He was considering picking up some part time work and had an appointment with Principal Figgins to discuss possibly offering an auto shop class or maybe even Driver's Ed over at the school.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Finn tried not to frown. He was really hoping he would get to sit with Rachel at dinner but clearly the universe was against them since seating had apparently already been assigned. He took his place next to Burt and slipped his left hand under the table to grab Rachel's, hoping the contact would calm them both down. "Yeah, you know, I think I'm gonna stick with a sandwich." he said. "Coach Beiste says it's better if we don't eat a lot before the game so we don't get sick on the field." he explained in what he hoped was a convincing manner. Honestly, he was way too nervous to eat, but he knew if he refused everyone would know something was up. Even when he was really sick Finn always ate something, so he wasn't going to draw any extra attention to himself.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Rachel returned Kurt's hug with just one arm and slid in next to him across from Finn. She panicked slightly as he let go of her hand and she was worried that the light may have reflected off her ring. Her fingers locked with his under the table and she sent a small smile his way and took a steadying breath. "I think I'll just have a glass of water," Rachel decided. She didn't think her stomach could handle much more. "So how is everyone?" she asked, glancing around at the other three men and briefly wondered why she never seemed to hang around with any girls.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Dave headed into Breadstix to pick up his to-go order. He was standing at the counter when Hudson and his girl came in. He ducked his head, not really wanting to deal with Hudson at the moment. Why was it that a loser like Hudson seemed to have everything go his way. He was inexplicably popular, seemed to have girls (and at least one particular guy) falling all over him, was the quarterback...it was safe to say that Dave was not a fan. He wasn't in the mood for confrontation...actually he really was, but with the game tonight, he couldn't risk it. He fidgeted in his seat, hoping his order wouldn't take much longer.

He looked up, though, as he heard a familiar voice. He peered over the top of his booth. Yes, he was right; he'd heard Hummel. He scowled, though, as he noticed that prep school boy sitting next to him. Figured. He was definitely going to have to do something about that kid. When he saw Hummel tonight, he'd have to make sure that he understood who he belonged to.

Dave fought the urge to go over there and make sure that Hummel remembered their date after the game. If it weren't for the fact that his dad was there, he would do it. Confrontation was out of the question. But it wouldn't hurt to let them know that he was there. He smirked as he waved the waitress over. "I'd like to change my to-go order to dine in. Could you seat me in that booth over there?" he asked, pointing to the one just opposite the one where Hummel and Hudson were sitting.

The waitress agreed and he followed her over to the booth. He didn't say a word but slid into the booth, smirking as he looked over at Hummel's table.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next