New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Separate thread at Santana's house

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

*Separate thread at Santana's house  - Page 5 Empty Re: *Separate thread at Santana's house

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Santana nodded when she said that they would split it and she picked it up and skillfully ripped the slice down the center and handed Brittany one half. "I didn't either." She said as she looked down at it. "It's just, so good." She said as she practically inhaled the last piece and then leaned back in the stool she was sitting on. "Soooo so good." She said a bit sad that she wouldn't be able to eat pizza for another good 2 years after that.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

*Separate thread at Santana's house  - Page 5 Empty Re: *Separate thread at Santana's house

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Brittany mumbled something incoherent about the pizza being good. "Mmm, I want to take a nap now. So full and sleepy. What time is it anyways? I feel like I just got here." Then she remembered that they had practically passed out after taking that stuff, so she had no clue what time it was anymore. And post is a fail because my brain is not working properly.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:03 pm

That post was not a fail so don't go about saying it was a fail you little shit. Love you. <3 Santana shifted in her chair slightly. "Huh, It's already almost 5:30." She said, slightly surprised at how quickly time had gone by. "That was fast." She said as she stood up and closed the pizza box and went over and jammed it in the trash can, she couldn't take it outside after all because then Sue might find out about it. She would have to find a good way to dispose of it, or make her parents do it.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Brittany made a face that I can't really describe with words. "Wow. it got late. What do you want to do now?" She belched again. Then she stood up, did a couple stretches, then started walking around the island. "Did I ever tell you about that weird dream I had the other night?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Santana shrugged. "I don't know." She said as she took a sip of her water and thought for a second. "No. I don't think you did. What was it about?" She asked curiously as she filled her glass up with more water and took another sip as she waited for Brittany to explain her dream which would probably be crazy, Brittany's dreams always were.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:55 pm

"Well," Brittany paused and looked at Santana while she still walked in circles around the kitchen island. "It started off pretty normal. We were all at Glee rehearsal. Then I decided I want to do a solo. I was gonna sing 'Two Become One' because I love that song. But, when I walked to the front of the room and turned around, everyone had turned into farm animals. You were a horse, I could tell because you had the prettiest hair, and you were wearing your Cheerios uniform. So, I was a little freaked out right? And I looked down and I was a rooster. So, I just thought, whatever ya know and went to sing anyways. But I was a rooster, so it was all 'cockadoodle doooooo' and all that. And then you neighed at me, and Rachel oinked, and Kurt was there and made a penguin sound. Then Mr. Schue look at me and shook his head and chirped. He was an eagle or something. And then I woke up." She shrugged.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Santana sat there and stared at her like she was completely crazed and totally bonkers. "What?" She asked, shaking her head slightly. "Brit, that's crazy." She said as she sat back down on the stool. "I wonder why you even had a dream like that. Like what would have even caused it? Did you eat hot wings before you went to sleep?" She asked curiously. "I don't know if that really causes like weird dreams or whatever but I think that's what they said on Rocket Power." She said nodding. "I haven't seen it in forever though so I don't remember."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:00 am

Brittany stopped her laps and sat back down, shaking her head. "No. Just the usual protein shake . I just have weird dreams sometimes. Like that one with the Snickers and beef burritos." Of course Santana would know what she is talking about. "I think it's because I have a big imagination...like Spongebob."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:05 am

Santana nodded when she said it was because she had a big imagination. "Yeah, that's probably it." She said with a small nod. "You do have a pretty big," She paused and lifted her hands and made the rainbow shape with her hands like Spongebob does in the imagination episode. "Imagination." She said as she did it and acted as if it was completely and totally normal.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:07 am

It was totally normal in Brittany's book. "What was the last dream you had? Probably not as interesting as mine." She laughed a little bit. "Although, it was probably pretty sexy..."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:10 am

Santana grinned as she said it was probably sexy. "My dreams are always pretty sexy." She said with a small nod, wondering for a second why she seemed to have a sex dream every single time she fell asleep. Oh well, it was totally normal for a girl of her age. "It was a sex dream." She said with a small nod. "It was sooo hot. It was me and in it I got to have sex with that hot guy in that movie Jumper, Hayden Christensen." She said with a grin. "Oh, he's like a god." She said, practically swooning at the thought. "But yeah, it was really really hot."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:18 am

Sorry, couldn't respond as images of Hayden swam around in my head..Mmmm.

Brittany giggled. "You lucky bitch! He is so hot. Probably the hottest actor ever. I'm thinking I need more details on this one. Where were you? How big was he? Mmmmm, how did those abs feel against you?" She had to close her eyes as she thought of the actor.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:24 am

[Oh god. Don't get me started on what happens in my head when I even just think about Hayden's face/body. *stares* You know why.]

Santana grinned. "We were at the beach." She told her with a small nod. "He was big, like you know how they say black guys are usually biggest? Well he definitely out did every black guy I have ever had sex with." She told her with a small nod. "So we were on the beach in the sand and he was just so good." She said with a sigh for she really wished it would have been real. "Just every inch of his body and the way he touched me it was like I had died and gone to heaven."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:30 am

[I do know why. And I'm insanely jealous because he's been my number one since I was 16..and also Brittany's a horny teenager, she couldn't help it!]

Brittany still had her eyes closed as she listened to Santana. "Oh yeah. That beats my dream. We need to go to Canada sometime and stalk him...We could totally do it. We can have a car wash to raise money to get there." Brittany was totally serious right now.

[And also also, I need to go to bed since I have to get up early. SLUMBER PARTY TOMORROW!! <333 love you!]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:33 am

[Hah. I apologize for stealing the hottest man like ever. Wink]

Santana thought that sounded a little creepy. "Well maybe we shouldn't stalk him. Maybe just go up there and casually follow him around and then bump into him and be like 'Oh my god! Hi! We should totally have a threesome'" She said and grinned. It sounded like a perfect plan. "I mean, how could he say no?"

[Okay love! I am probably going to go to bed soon too so I can be nice and well rested for our sleepover tomorrow! We so excited! We so so excited! Razz]
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:59 pm

[Just replying quick, then I have to take a nap so I can be well rested for tonight Smile Smile]

Brittany nodded in agreement. "Sound like a perfect plan. I mean, who could say no to two cheerleaders with really good flexibility? Plus we both look different enough that he'd get anything any guy would ever dream about. Perfect plan."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:07 pm

[Yus! I am so excited! I am all rested up and everything! Very Happy]

"Exactly." Santana said with a small nod. "I don't think any guy could say no to having a threesome with us unless he was like gay." She said with a small shrug. "Seriously, I bet we could walk up to any guy in Lima, ask if he wants a threesome with the two of us, and he would drop his pants right then and there."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Brittany laughed. "I bet! And remember I made out with Kurt that one time. So, obviously we appeal to the gays too. We should totally test that theory sometime. Then walk away laughing. It would be funny."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Santana nodded. "We need to make sure we do it to someone who will think we are serious though." She said nodding. "We can't do it to Puck though. He'll know we are messing with him since he's been practically begging for a threesome since we were like freshman." She said and tapped her chin with her pointer finger for a moment, trying to think of who they could prank.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Brittany nodded. "Yeah. Mike probably would fall for it. He's got a huge crush on you, and he can never say no to me. And probably any of the guys on the football team. They are all stupid and fall for anything. And this is me calling them stupid."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Santana nodded. "Yeah I bet we could just walk up to any of the football players and do it and they will totally freak out." She said nodding. "They are all seriously like horny all the freaking time. It's kind of creepy sometimes." She said and then after a moment Brittany's first statement about Mike having a crush on her really clicked in her head. "Wait." She said, her eyes widening slightly. "Mike has a huge crush on me? Did he tell you that?"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Brittany smiled and nodded vigorously. "Oh yeah. Well, it's sort of obvious. I mean, did you see his face after Sam sang that song in Glee club? He was sad I think. And when he came to my house he said he had feelings for you, bu that was when he was still with Tina." She shrugged.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Santana tried to keep back a huge smile from spreading across her face, because it actually made her really happy to know that someone who she actually might have feelings for actually liked her. She nodded as she said that he was sad, for he really did look like a kicked puppy. "Oh, well, that is cool." She said nodding as she tried to play it off like she wasn't freaking out on the inside at all.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Brittany cocked her head to the side. "You okay? I feel like you would usually have more to say then just that. Did I make you sad?" She pouted a little.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Santana shook her head. "You didn't make me sad, no." She said and gave her a small smile. "I'm fine." She said and grinned at her as she stood up from her stool. "So what do you want to do now?" She asked as she leaned on the counter on her arms.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next