New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Van Kamp Household

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Van Kamp Household - Page 4 Empty Re: The Van Kamp Household

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri May 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Reed gasped, nearly losing his balance as Shane pulled toward the DVD case. "I don't know, I'd say Esmeralda could give Meg a run for her money..." he teased, taking the DVD from Shane and inserting it in the player.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri May 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Shane turned as Reed almost lost his balance and fell. "Oh, man, I didn't realize I was holding you up!" he exclaimed. "And...seriously? Esmeralda?" Shane rolled his eyes. "It's all Meg, all the time, although honestly she has a lot of emotional baggage which kind of makes her a bitch sometimes, but don't we all?" He eyed Reed. "Except you, I don't think you could ever be a bitch. Besides the obvious that you aren't a girl, but still."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri May 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Reed blushed. "Thanks...you aren't a bitch either." he laughed nudging Shane's side playfully. "y-you don't think I have too much emotional baggage?" he wondered out loud. He remembered the first night they had become a couple; crying in Shane's arms over something completely idiotic. He didn't want Shane to get tired of him.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri May 06, 2011 6:57 pm

"We all have too much emotional baggage. It's not a bad thing, it's a human thing." He nudged Reed back. "I don't mind at all. I think it's cute."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri May 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Reed giggled, smiling up at Shane with a slight flush covering his skin. "Shane-" he sighed in mock exhasperation. He was always so quick to compliment him. He sometimes wondered if he actually meant what he said, or if he was just saying it to get a reaction out of Reed. It certainly was working either way. He didn't think he'd ever be able to be around Shane without turning red. He didn't really mind though. He liked the feelings that Shane gave him.
The warm butterflies in his stomach. Reed wrapped his arms around himself,smiling, and shook his head in contentment.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri May 06, 2011 9:30 pm

The title menu came up for the movie, and Shane sat himself on Reed's white leather couch. "Posh," he remarked, sinking deeper and deeper into it. "And trapping." He pretended to be sinking and choking. "OH NO! I'm drowning! Help me! Save me!"
He was just trying to get a reaction out of Reed by joking around, but when he said things like how cute Reed was, he honestly meant them. For all his joking, sometimes Shane was capable of being a romantic. Sometimes.
"I'm losing oxygen quick!"
Now was not one of those times.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri May 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Reed laughed, his eyes lighting up with amusement. "Oh no! What ever shall I do!?" he joked. "I can't very well have you die on my couch..." he tapped his finger on his lips, as though contemplating what to do with his crazy boyfriend. He loved that Shane was always so...Shane. He never felt the need to tone himself down for anyone. He was entirely comfortable in his own skin, and so welcoming to everyone he met.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri May 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Shane let his limbs go limp. "You could start by saving me from this killer couch!" He flailed for a second. "Honestly, if I was dying, I would know who NOT to call." He mock-rolled his eyes.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri May 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Reed hmphed in fake exasperation and began to slowly walking away. "Well then...I guess I'll just be going now" he smirked in Shane's direction "still going-" he took a slow motion step in the direction of the kitchen.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri May 06, 2011 10:51 pm

"NO! COME BACK HERE!" Shane jumped off the couch, grabbed Reed around the middle, and dragged him back to the couch. "Now." He plopped Reed onto the plush leather. "I am going to drown in your huge, posh couch. And you are going to bring me back and revive me. You MAY need to use CPR." He winked. "Got it?"
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri May 06, 2011 11:01 pm

"Gah! Shane!" Reed cried through a fit of giggle's as Shane dragged him back to the couch. Reed flushed a bright red, that he was sure made him look like a tomato. "CPR?" he squeaked, looking up at Shane, who was obviously amused.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri May 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Shane wiggled his eyebrows. "Yep. CPR. You know...mouth-to-mouth recessitation?" (spelling butchered) He gauged Reed's expression to see if maybe he should step down a little. He didn't want to hurt Reed. Reed was the first person he'd really clicked with. Micah had been alright, but there were little parts of Micah's personality, and all of the others', that grated on Shane's nerves constantly. There was nothing like that with Reed.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri May 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Reed didn't think it was possible for his blush to deepen, but he was proven wrong by a new flood of heat rising into his cheeks. "Well...if you're dying...I guess." he smiled, looking bashfully down, and then rose his gaze to meet Shane's again with newfound confidence. As nervous as Shane made him, he still felt comfortable around him. He'd never been close to someone like he was to Shane. He moved his body so that he was on his knees on the couch to the place where Shane was seated, heart hammering in his chest. For a moment he wondered if it was really Shane that would need the CPR...
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat May 07, 2011 12:03 am

Reed was taking forever in kissing Shane, so Shane just closed the distance rapidly, kissing Reed. It occurred that this would be extremely awkward if Blaine and Kurt were to come back in, but then it occurred to him that it didn't matter.
Shane liked kissing Reed. It felt good, and Reed was so adorable. Shane swore it was love at first sight. The way he saw Reed and just...knew.
Knew that Reed was someone special.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sat May 07, 2011 12:21 am

Reed's eyes widened slightly at Shane's eagerness, as he felt his eyes close and lost himself in all that was Shane. Kissing Shane Anderson was one of the greatest things he had ever experienced. It was like art. Like a painting playing out in his mind; a thousand colors melting together into something so beautiful that he could never capture it's likeness even if he tried. Time seemed to fly out the window. Sometimes he wasn't even sure where he was anymore. It was just he and Shane, baring their true selves to each other.

He ran his hands through Shane's messy curls, savoring the way they tickled his fingertips. He took in every scent, every touch, every sound and froze it in his mind.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat May 07, 2011 12:36 am

There had been few times when Shane felt as good as he did now. They all centered around boys. His first kiss with a boy. His first date.
But all of this paled in comparison to the phenomenon that was Reed. Every moment with Reed was on fire, in the very best way possible. It was like every crush Shane had every had, every happy feeling, all melded into a perfect pair of crimson lips and blushing cheeks.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun May 08, 2011 12:40 pm

Blaine Anderson wrote:When he got to the kitchen, he leaned against the door frame as he watched his boyfriend work on the cookies. "I would try to help you but I'm pretty sure it would end in me burning the house down," he commented with a wry grin. "But I'm guessing it would be proper of me to offer my help regardless, so...need any help?"

[Since Kurt is still pretty sick, I'm not sure when he'll be posting again so Rane can have a cute moment while Blaine is in the kitchens with Kurt and I'll just wait until Kurt can log on before I post again after this. Smile ]

Kurt raised an eyebrow at Blaine's proclamation that he would burn the house down. "Well...considering that if we burned down this house we would probably never get out of debt replacing everything..." he trailed off. He had just finished placing half of the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet and fully intended to keep the other half to share amongst the four of them. Supposedly one wasn't supposed to eat raw cookie dough, but he'd been doing it since he was a tiny boy cooking with his mother and it hadn't affected him. He grabbed the tray and put it into the over, taking a moment to set the timer.

With an exaggeratedly innocent look on his face, Kurt then swiftly crossed the room to Blaine, smiling serenely as he cupped Blaine's cheeks in his cookie-dough laden hands as he leaned in to kiss his boyfriend. His eyes were shining with mischeif as he pulled away, leaving streaks of dough on his boyfriend's face.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Tue May 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Reed pulled away from the kiss and layed his forehead against Shane's. He was still sitting in the boys' lap, but Shane didn't seem to mind. He smiled in contentment.
"Is it always like that?" he wondered aloud, flushing a bright red.
"I mean-I-" his whole face was on fire. He had never really kissed other boys and he wondered if it was always so wonderful. He was sure no one could ever replace him. Shane had a special place in Reed's heart. He had never fealt this way before.
"Nevermind." he turned his head to trace small circles on Shane's shoulder.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Tue May 10, 2011 5:02 pm

[KURT! WELCOME BACK! YOU'RE BETTER! (at least, I assume you are)]
Shane hugged Reed to him, although it wasn't possible for Reed to get any closer than he was. Shane stared into Reed's eyes, brown into brown, and replied, "It is with you. You're the best kisser I've ever kissed."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue May 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Kurt Hummel wrote:
Kurt raised an eyebrow at Blaine's proclamation that he would burn the house down. "Well...considering that if we burned down this house we would probably never get out of debt replacing everything..." he trailed off. He had just finished placing half of the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet and fully intended to keep the other half to share amongst the four of them. Supposedly one wasn't supposed to eat raw cookie dough, but he'd been doing it since he was a tiny boy cooking with his mother and it hadn't affected him. He grabbed the tray and put it into the over, taking a moment to set the timer.

With an exaggeratedly innocent look on his face, Kurt then swiftly crossed the room to Blaine, smiling serenely as he cupped Blaine's cheeks in his cookie-dough laden hands as he leaned in to kiss his boyfriend. His eyes were shining with mischeif as he pulled away, leaving streaks of dough on his boyfriend's face.

Blaine laughed as he kissed Kurt back, figuring out the boy's intentions as soon as he felt Kurt's hands on his face. "Charming," he teased, ignoring the doughy streaks on his face. He tried to look annoyed, but he couldn't keep the small smile off of his face as he brought a hand up to his own cheek. "And who, may I ask, is going to clean this off?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow and folding his arms behind his back as he took a step towards Kurt.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed May 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Kurt let out an exaggerated sigh. as though cleaning up the mess he'd created would be such a hardship. His eyes glittered with amusement as he stepped closer again. He raised his hands, but then shook his head and frowned, feigning as though he were realizing for the first time that he would only make a bigger mess since they were still covered in dough. He let out another sigh as he leaned in to carefully close his lips on a small bit of the dough. He playfully flicked his tongue along the streak. "Mmmm," he cooed as he pulled back for just a moment, licking a bit of the dough from his lips before leaning in to continue cleaning Blaine's face. He started to move to place his hands on Blaine's shoulders to steady himself, remembering his dirty hands and stopping himself just in time.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Wed May 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Shane Anderson wrote:[KURT! WELCOME BACK! YOU'RE BETTER! (at least, I assume you are)]
Shane hugged Reed to him, although it wasn't possible for Reed to get any closer than he was. Shane stared into Reed's eyes, brown into brown, and replied, "It is with you. You're the best kisser I've ever kissed."

"Really?" Reed smiled softly to himself. He had always worried that he wasn't a good kisser at all. He was still new to this whole kissing thing after all. "Well, you're the best kisser I've ever kissed too." he teased, before leaning in to kiss Shane briefly for a second time. A month ago, Reed would have never seen himself being here, so openly sharing himself with someone else. He was barely comfortable with himself. Shane changed that.

Sometimes Reed wondered if this was what love felt like. He was afraid to say the words. He had no idea what could happen in their relationship. He knew Shane had been in love before, but he hadn't. Could you love someone after such a short time? He didn't know. He couldn't stop the butterflies from escaping his stomach or the feeling that his nerve endings were all on fire when he was around Shane.

"I-I've never liked anyone like I like you Shane."
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Thu May 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Shane put his hand on Reed's cheek, cupping it gently, holding it like he would hold a delicate flower, because Reed was a delicate flower. Shane had to be careful around Reed. It was like he was a strong, vegetarian vampire who sparkled like a fairy in the sunlight, and Reed was a flat female lead who didn't find Shane's obsessive behavior overbearing in the least.
Or maybe they were like wizards who attended a school for witchcraft and wizardry in the heart of Great Britain.
Either way, Reed was a delicate flower.
"I've liked a lot of people in my life - blame my obsessive personality, I'm like a 13 year old girl - but I've never felt the way I feel about you about another person, and damn that sentence was incoherent..."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu May 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Kurt Hummel wrote:Kurt let out an exaggerated sigh. as though cleaning up the mess he'd created would be such a hardship. His eyes glittered with amusement as he stepped closer again. He raised his hands, but then shook his head and frowned, feigning as though he were realizing for the first time that he would only make a bigger mess since they were still covered in dough. He let out another sigh as he leaned in to carefully close his lips on a small bit of the dough. He playfully flicked his tongue along the streak. "Mmmm," he cooed as he pulled back for just a moment, licking a bit of the dough from his lips before leaning in to continue cleaning Blaine's face. He started to move to place his hands on Blaine's shoulders to steady himself, remembering his dirty hands and stopping himself just in time.

Blaine closed his eyes as he felt Kurt's lips on his cheek. When Kurt pulled back, Blaine's eyes opened and he narrowed them as he looked at his boyfriend. "Something about this isn't fair," he teased as Kurt leaned in again, although he was definitely enjoying being cleaned off by his boyfriend. He noticed how awkward it must have been for Kurt to keep his hands to himself as he cleaned his face, so Blaine took one of his boyfriend's hands in his own hand. "I feel like I should return the favor." He brought Kurt's hands up to his mouth, nibbling lightly on one of his fingers before wrapping his lips around it and gently sucking off some of the dough, his hazel eyes never leaving Kurt's blue ones. When he pulled away, he licked his lips and smiled. "Better?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu May 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Kurt shivered plesantly and his eyes dilated slightly as Blaine sucked the dough from his fingers. He swallowed, suddenly nervous as he gazed into Blaine's soulful eyes. He wasn't sure if he should be thankful or disappointed that they weren't alone in the house; he felt his cheeks pinking a little bit at some of the thoughts that were running through his head at the sensations Blaine was providing. He ducked his head demurely at Blaine's question. Instead of answering, he leaned in once more and kissed Blaine heatedly for a few moments before pulling back again, capturing Blaine's top lip between his and drawing it out slowly until at last releasing it. He leaned in as though giving Blaine an armless hug. "I think...maybe we should save some cookie dough to take home later," he whispered coyly into Blaine's ear.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next