New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David's Dorm

3 posters

Go down

David's Dorm Empty David's Dorm

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

David's Dorm Empty Re: David's Dorm

Post  Tweedles- Inactive Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:07 pm

The two knocked on Davids door. The two silently waited for about a respectful 5 seconds before bursting in. They chirped in unison , " Hatter, it's time for tea.". Aiming a neon Nerf gun were they stood, the two searched for there fellow warbler.
Tweedles- Inactive
Tweedles- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 pm

[Sorry this has been a while! Reading Dalton took me a bit XD]

David had been sitting on his desk and working on some homework when a knock on the door caused him to push himself up from his chair. Moving towards the door, he saw it open and his eyes widened slightly when he realized who it was and what was in hand. He quickly dived to the ground by his bed, arm reaching underneath to grab his own Nerf gun that he kept for retaliation when the twins attacked. Remaining on the ground with his gun ready, he was quiet as he hoped that the twins didn't notice when he had dived to the ground.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedles- Inactive Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:37 pm

The two laughed as David dived to the ground. Playing along they pretended to look around the room and dropped there plastic guns to dive next to David. "Hatter!" The two shouted hugging the boy grinning from ear to ear. "Did we interrupt tea time?" Evan asked happily taking the plastic toy from David and fired at the Warbler. The two laughed in unison. "I'm sorry for interrupting. Don't go throwing cups at us." Ethan added sarcastically.

(OOC: It's fine. I also did that.)
Tweedles- Inactive
Tweedles- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Wed May 04, 2011 5:55 pm

David jumped slightly when the twins both dived down next to him, though he hadn't been all that surprised when they had found him. After flinching slightly when being hit with his own nerf gun, he let out a dramatic sigh. "Figures that my study time would be interrupted. I don't know why I even tried studying in here when there are people like the two of you causing mayhem and noise," he said, shaking his head but having a slight smile on his face.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down