New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Student Parking Lot

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Student Parking Lot - Page 2 Empty Re: Student Parking Lot

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun May 01, 2011 9:47 pm

"Oh really? You're gonna do that?" Finn asked as she rolled herself up tight around the basketball. "Well maybe I'll just use you as the ball then!" he pretended to eject her out of his arms, keeping a decent hold on her to make sure she didn't actually get hurt.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun May 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Delilah screamed as she laughed. "Finn! Don't do that! I'll hate you forever." she joked.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon May 02, 2011 9:20 pm

"You'll hate me forever?" Finn set her down in front of him and dramatically got down on his knees, bowing. "Please, keep me in your good graces! I'll do anything, my queen!" he exclaimed. "Do not banish me from the Kingdom of Delilah!" He honestly had no clue why he was acting like this, but Delilah was like the sister her never had, so he was sorta making up for all the times he never got to play with siblings as a child.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Tue May 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Delilah stared at him as she tried desperately to frown at him, but it wasn't working. "Yes, I am your queen. Bow down to my queenly queenlyness!" Delilah joked as she stuck her nose up snottishly before laughing. "I can't be mean."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue May 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Finn got up from his place on the ground and grinned. "I know. That's one of the things I love about you." he said warmly. "You know, I never really had any brothers or sisters until Kurt, but I've always wanted a little sister. You're like the perfect thing!"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Wed May 04, 2011 11:37 am

Delilah flashed her own grin as she looked up at his face. "Aww...Finny!" Delilah tackled him into a hug. "You're like the best pretend brother in this hell hole of a universe."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed May 04, 2011 8:34 pm

"Cool!" Finn said excitedly, thrilled that she wanted to go along with his idea. "So we're, like, officially adopting each other as big brother and little sister. And millions of years from now when we're super old and thirty like Mr. Schue we'll meet up today and celebrate our adoption." His eyes went wide as he realized something. "We can have cake!"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Wed May 04, 2011 8:36 pm

"Yes! Can we have cake now? As a celebration? Please? Please? Please? Please? PLEASE?!" Delilah repeated excitedly as she bounced up and down as she clapped her hands and giggled sweetly. "I'm so happy!"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed May 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Finn frowned. "Well, I don't have any cake. But we could get Hostess cupcakes from the vending machines!" he said, thrilled with his brilliance.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Wed May 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Delilah gasped then sobbed into Finn's chest at the mention of no cake. When he mentioned the vending machine cupcakes, her head shot up and smiled. "Cupcakes? Cupcakes! Come on Finny, let's get cupcakes!"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed May 04, 2011 10:13 pm

"Yes!" Finn grabbed her hand and shot through the school hallways, making sure to stay at a pace she could keep up with. He was way more athletic, so he had to go slow so he wouldn't drag her along like a rag doll or something. Once at the vending machines he pulled out his wallet and extracted a few dollar bills. "Oh, they have orange soda!" he said excitedly. "We can toast!"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Thu May 05, 2011 7:36 pm

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" Delilah cheered at she was dragged to the vending machine. When they made it to the machine, Delilah smiled. "Yay, we're here! Food. We should definitely make a toast!" Delilah grabbed the dollar bills and got the two drinks from the machine.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri May 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Finn stuck in two dollar bills himself and pressed the correct buttons to recieve two packages of cupcakes for them, trading her one of the packages for a bottle of soda and opening it up. "To us adopting each other." he toasted. "May the cupcakes and orange soda become a new tradition for years to come!"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri May 06, 2011 9:36 pm

"Here here!" Delilah clicked their open bottles together and took a sip of the orange beverage. "Yum." she said with a smile. She closed her cap before opening her Hostess Cupcake packet that Finn had given to her. Delilah stuffed the sweet into her mouth and smiled after swallowing it. "Mmm...chocolatey."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat May 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Finn ate one of his own cupcakes and drank a generous amount from the bottle in his hand. "Yeah, a lot of people think it's gross to mix sodas and sweet stuff, but I don't get it. It's cupcakes and orange soda, what's not to like?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat May 07, 2011 8:45 pm

"I know! I don't understand normal people." Delilah said with a shrug. "I guess we just have our own way of doing things."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat May 07, 2011 9:33 pm

"Which is why we're such a good brother and sister match." Finn said easily. "I wonder what other stuff we have in common. What's your favorite color?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat May 07, 2011 9:48 pm

"Exactly!" Delilah said as she took another sip of her soda. "Er...blue. How about you?"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun May 08, 2011 5:19 pm

"Mine's blue too!" Finn said happily. "Well, sometimes it's red. They tie, really. But that's close enough."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Mon May 09, 2011 4:43 pm

"Yeah! Favorite animal?" Delilah asked, now excited that they have a lot in common.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon May 09, 2011 10:33 pm

"I really like the monkeys, because they're funny. But dogs are awesome too. I always wanted a dog but mom said it wasn't a good idea since she worked so much." Finn babbled. "So I'd have to say monkeys and dogs."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Tue May 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Delilah's eyes widened as she gasped and covered her mouth in shock. "I think monkeys are funny!" she squealed. "Monkeys are super cute and adorable, except for when they attack people. I also like micro pigs because they're little small piggies and you can hold them in your hand and they're so cute! But my favorite animals are duckies! Duckies, duckies, duckies! Duckies are yellow and feathery and sweet! I love duckies."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri May 13, 2011 3:30 pm

"Ducks rule!" Finn agreed. "I like to go to the park and feed them bread and crackers. They're cool to watch. Little pigs are cool too, they remind me of that one pig in the Lion King. Have you seen that movie?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri May 13, 2011 3:44 pm

"Me too! We should feed the duckies together some day." Delilah said with a grin. "And Lion King is one of my favorite movies! I like the little stick looking animal that's always with the little pig guy!"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri May 13, 2011 10:17 pm

"We should! And we can play tag and hide and seek and have ice cream!" Finn agreed happily. "Ohh, yeah! You know, we should sing a Lion King duet for Glee club. As a celebration of our adoption!"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum