New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emma Pillsbury-Howell

+4
Blaine Anderson
Head Admin
Rachel Hudson
Emma Pillsbury
8 posters

Go down

Emma Pillsbury-Howell Empty Emma Pillsbury-Howell

Post  Emma Pillsbury Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Name: Emma Pillsbury-Howell
Sexual Preference: Straight, but as a guidance counsellor, she is very sympathetic to other sexual orientations.
Personality: Emma is a very loveable, genuinely sweet soul. She’s very sympathetic and is always willing to lend a helping hand. From this description she may seem quite ordinary but she is anything but boring or unoriginal. She is unique in every aspect and her imperfections and weaknesses are what makes her such a delightful character. Emma can be considered quite nutty and very quirky due to her issue with constant cleanliness. Also, she is quite sensitive as well as fragile and encloses a very exclusive sense of style and beauty.
History: Emma has gone through her ups and down throughout this entire show. We were first introduced to Emma as the corky guidance counsellor with OCD that had an adorable puppy dog crush on Will Schuester. When she was a young girl, her brother had pushed her into a runoff lagoon while they were visiting a dairy farm. Since then she’s been suffering with mysophobia. Which she has made progress of as the season went on. Emma has gone through her fair share of relationships; she was first off, engaged to Ken Tanaka, who she settled for when she realized that seeing Will was out of the question. Next, she was in a relationship with her long-time crush, Will Schuster, who she later broke up with after she discovered he was unfaithful. She is now happily married to her dentist, Carl Howell, resulting to her last name change.
Friends: Majority of the faculty at William McKinley, New Directions.
Enemies: Sue Sylvester (occasionally), Terri Schuster. Preferred

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm kinda new to this rp thing, but I really do love Glee! Smile Um, is it possible that I can edit my username?
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Emma Pillsbury-Howell Empty Re: Emma Pillsbury-Howell

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Hi Mrs. Pillsbury! I'm Rachel (obviously) and one on the moderators here. It's lovely to see you join us.
I'm not sure if you saw, but roleplaying starts on Friday, to give members a chance to talk to one another.
You can most certainly edit your username. If you look across the top bar, there is a link that says "Profile." Click on that, and the first page you see allows you to edit your username.
Hope you enjoy yourself!
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Hello! Welcome to the site! As Rachel said, roleplaying starts on Friday and we are all really excited.
If you have any questions, feel free to as either the administrators (Blaine or I) or the moderators (Rachel, Santana, or Brittany).
I hope you enjoy the site!
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Why thank-you! I'm very excited to start the roleplaying on Friday! Smile Till then, I'll be exploring the site to fully understand how to function, and watch my Glee season 1 DVD for the 2nd time this week. Very Happy
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Hello and welcome! I'm glad people are joining up as the faculty and not just students. This is going to be awesome and I can't wait for Friday either, even though I'll be missing the first two weeks of RPing due to this silly little thing called visiting my out-if-state family with no computer.
...But I digress. WELCOME!
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Oh, hey Ms. P. -waves- Or is it Mrs. P now? Or Mrs. Howell? Whatever, it's cool to have you here.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Oh hello, Finn. Why thank-you, its a pleasure to be here. Smile Erm, I never really thought of a specific pet name...after my name change...um, I'll get back to you on that. Remember, if you have any issues and problems you'd like to discuss, my office is always open to visitors. *sweet yet awkward smile* Smile
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:52 pm

I'm always late to these welcomes....

Anyways, HI!!! Everyone else covered the basics, so I'll just go be slow somewhere else.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Aha, why thank-you, Brittany. Smile It's okay I can be erm, quite slow too sometimes.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:42 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

lol! Woot! Angel

XxX wessie ! Very Happy
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Largo Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Happy Birthday Emma!! Very Happy
Sorry it's late! Faculty party!! ;D xxx

afro Loser Rainbow lol! Mike Chang Dancing Hippo Dancing Banana Dancing Broccoli Jacob Ben Israel Pillow Fight Banana On a Llama

Sam and Puck <----this shall be us later XD
Lily Largo
Lily Largo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down