The Lima Mall

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Lima Mall

Post  Blaine Anderson on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Blaine smirked and raised an eyebrow at Wes. "The only person I like rubbing my face...is Kurt," he answered matter-of-factly with a completely straight face.

He glanced over at Brooke, avoiding looking at Maura, then sighed and took a seat in the open chair. "If you insist," he said, smiling over at his boyfriend because he figured it would make Kurt happy and it really did look pretty relaxing. And he already liked Brooke...a lot more than Maura anyway.
Blaine Anderson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Kurt could feel his face warming a little, but he maintained a not-quite-innocent smile as he relaxed back on the massage table. He was pleased to see Blaine giving in and settling into the massage chair.

"So what're we doing today?" Brooke asked.

Knowing that Blaine wouldn't have the foggiest idea what to ask for, Kurt answered for him, echoing the same "beginner" treatment he'd picked out for Wes.

Maura couldn't resist teasing just a little bit. "Don't worry, the waxing didn't hurt. Right, Wes?"
Kurt Hummel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:31 pm

[I hope you know that I literally screamed at the idea of Blaine losing his triangular eyebrows. Razz ]

Blaine was only allowed to be confused for about a second before he heard Kurt answering for him. He flashed him a grateful smile before attempting to relax in his chair. Unless he was singing, performing, or just spending time alone with Kurt, relaxing really wasn't one of Blaine's strong suits. But he managed to pretend to look as if he was relaxed, up until he heard the waxing comment, causing him to sit up abruptly.

"Waxing?" He quickly thought of his eyebrows, not wanting them to lose their shape. They...suited him somehow, even if they were oddly shaped. And the only other place he could think of getting waxed was...

Oh, God.

"No. No waxing, thank you very much." He smiled politely at Brooke then settled comfortably back in his seat.
Blaine Anderson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Wes chuckled a bit. "But the waxing doesn't hurt!!" He said quickly. "Your eyebrows could use it." He said, a smile on his face. HE enjoyed teasing the shorter boy.
Wes Hughes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:00 pm

[Hee hee...Yeah don't worry, Kurt loves Blaine's eyebrows and would've protected them. Wink ]

Kurt smirked when Maura teased Blaine about the waxing. He knew that she was only joking or he would've protested himself, but Blaine handled it quite sufficiently. He turned his head to check on Lauren and grinned as he saw that though she'd been very quiet she seemed to be enjoying the experience. Though it would mean working a couple weekends at the shop, this trip was well worth it for that and watching Blaine and Wes getting facials. And of course he always felt so amazing after treatments. He missed coming here on a regular basis...He closed his eyes and sighed contentedly.

Wes chuckled a bit. "But the waxing doesn't hurt!!" He said quickly. "Your eyebrows could use it." He said, a smile on his face. HE enjoyed teasing the shorter boy.

"Hey!" Kurt protested, though there was absolutely no heat behind it as he knew Wes was only teasing, too. "I love those triangular eyebrows! They're adorable."

Brooke swatted Maura playfully before joining Blaine at the chair and began rubbing the knots out of his tense shoulders. Why was it that so many young men were always so tense the first time they came to the spa? "Don't worry, there's no wax involved."

"Or tweezing," Kurt assured, without opening his eyes.

Maura only grinned as she began massaging Wes's neck and shoulders again. "So no skydiving or rock climbing...other than singing what other things are you guys into?" she asked him.
Kurt Hummel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Wes smiled at the girl who was now rubbing his shoulders. "I like reading..." He said quietly, not wanting to sound like a complete nerd. "I'm also writing a song." He said loudly so everyone could hear him/.
Wes Hughes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Blaine smiled, blushing slightly at being called adorable. Well, at his eyebrows being called adorable anyway. He felt himself relaxing as he was assured that there would be no waxing or tweezing of the eyebrows. Yes, he definitely liked Brooke, he decided. Maura, he still had yet to warm up to...

Maura only grinned as she began massaging Wes's neck and shoulders again. "So no skydiving or rock climbing...other than singing what other things are you guys into?" she asked him.

"I really don't do much other than sing," he answered with a light laugh, somewhat honestly. He did play the guitar...and a bit of the piano, but he also sang a lot of solos that gave him the chance to be in the spotlight, unlike Wes. So Wes' song writing was a bit more important than his own hobbies at the moment, and he figured it would make for more interesting of a conversation anyway.
Blaine Anderson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Maura was impressed with the song writing thing, "That's really amazing, Wes!" She shook her head with amusement when Blaine answered, not surprised that much like Kurt their worlds seemed to revolve almost entirely around music. Not that there was anything wrong with that, but...they needed to expand their horizons a little bit. "You guys should really should consider coming on one of the climbing weekends. They do sing around the campfire at night."

"Are there cabins?" Kurt asked, sounding half asleep as he continued to enjoy his massage. "Because I don't do the whole tent thing..."

Maura chuckled, not at all surprised. "No...but I think there is a campground somewhere near there that does rent out cabins."

Kurt quirked an eyebrow at that, smiling slightly as he began imagining a nice weekend curled up by the fireplace in one of those cabins with Blaine.

Brooke began applying some of the mask to Blaine's face, rubbing gentle circles as she worked.
Kurt Hummel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:41 am

Blaine wasn't surprised at his boyfriend's question regarding tents, and he smiled to himself at the thought of Kurt in a tent. Camping in a tent really wasn't that bad. When he was a lot younger he used to go, though the fact that it was his father who had taken him sort of ruined the memory. But part of him still wanted to take Kurt camping in a tent...just for fun, and the idea of snuggling up close to him to keep warm inside said tent was rather appealing as well.

He relaxed as he felt Brooke's soft hands (though not as soft as Kurt's) massaging his face, still trying to push the comment that Maura and Wes had made about the bags under his eyes. They weren't that noticeable...maybe.

"I bet I could get you into a tent."
Blaine Anderson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Kurt smiled warmly at Blaine. "Oh you definitely could...as long as the tent is inside a cabin and not out in the cold wilderness filled with bugs and...scorpions...or snakes," he shuddered dramatically.
Kurt Hummel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Blaine laughed softly, before smiling over at Kurt. "Well, that's why you'd have me there with you. I'd keep you nice and safe," he replied. "No snakes are going to hurt my boyfriend while I'm around."
Blaine Anderson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:31 pm

"Well...as sweet as that is, I happen to like my boyfriend all in one piece...and not swallowed by a bear or...or...rabid squirrels," Kurt retorted.
Kurt Hummel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:53 pm

"Rabid squirrels? Am I that short and scrawny that you think I'd let myself be defeated by...by squirrels? So much for me being a knight in shining armor," he tsked, shaking his head in mock disapproval.
Blaine Anderson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:25 am

"Rabid squirrels," Kurt defended his choice of evil forest foes. "But no, you are hardly scrawny, my shiny knight. I am certain that you would be quite capable of fending off many forest creatures," he assured. "If you weren't busy protecting me from the bears," he amended. "And keeping the bugs away," he added, his body shuddering as he imagined vile little insects invading his personal space. And probably giving him Lyme disease. "Though campfire songs and roasting marshmallows does sound like an amazing evening...those things can be done in a cabin. With electricity. And working plumbing."
Kurt Hummel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Blaine laughed and shook his head. As much as he would love to see his boyfriend camping out in a tent, he knew that it was extremely unlikely that he would get that to happen. But a cabin was just as good. Sort of. "Alright, alright. You win. We'll set the tent up inside the cabin," he chuckled as he smiled over at Kurt.
Blaine Anderson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Kurt opened one eye and gazed over at Blaine, trying to decide if his boyfriend actually would set up a tent inside or not. Either way, it was an amusing thought. And...the idea of snuggling up together in a sleeping bag did hold a certain appeal. "That is a compromise I can live with," he agreed amiably. He rested his chin on his folded arms and kept watching Blaine as Brooke finished applying the mask and then placed two prepared tea bags over his eyes. Kurt couldn't help but think that his boyfriend agreeing to this was completely adorable. He raised his eyebrows at Wes and made a hand gesture that looked as though he were snapping a picture. A little payback for the picture Blaine had taken...?

Maura rolled her eyes, though she was smiling. "I'll give you guys my number," she informed Wes, "so if you ever decide you guys want to come out with us...rather than hiding away in a cabin," she teased Kurt.

Kurt Hummel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:22 pm

[I guess I'll post since Wes left. *pouts* And we'll assume that Wes did, indeed, take that picture. Wink ]

Blaine didn't move as he felt the tea bags being placed over his eyes. It felt sort of weird...but it felt nice at the same time, and he wasn't normally into facials and massages and whatnot, but it really wasn't that bad, and if it made Kurt happy then of course he would do it. He smiled as he heard the teasing tone in Maura's voice. "You can have just as much fun in a cabin as you can rock climbing," he retorted with a teasing smile of his own.
Blaine Anderson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on Sat May 07, 2011 11:47 am

"I'd say there are much more fun things one can do in the cabin," Kurt agreed wistfully, then blushed slightly as he realized how that probably sounded. Not that it wasn't true...he opened one eye and barely managed to stifle the giggle as he caught sight of Blaine with the creame mask and tea bags over his eyes. He was *so* going to need to get that picture from Wes. He watched for a few moments as Brooke began massaging Blaine's neck and shoulders.

He closed his eyes again and let himself doze off just a little bit as his back massage continued.

[Shall we wrap this scene up since Wes is no longer here? We can assume he had other plans while the rest of us go shopping. Wink ]
Kurt Hummel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson on Sat May 07, 2011 12:56 pm

[Sounds good to me! XD ]

Blaine smirked at Kurt's comment, although he was a bit disappointed that he couldn't see his boyfriend's face. He was blushing, Blaine was sure of it. He relaxed his shoulders as he felt Brooke's hands massaging him. He had to admit it felt good, but he wasn't sure how Kurt did this often. Didn't it get boring just...doing nothing?

His eyes fluttered open when he felt Brooke taking the teabags off. Well, that wasn't so bad. In fact, it didn't even feel like it lasted that long. He thanked her as he sat up and looked over at his boyfriend.

"Thank you...for that," he said with a small smile. "I actually enjoyed myself," he added somewhat teasingly as he ran his fingers through his curls.
Blaine Anderson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on Sun May 08, 2011 11:50 am

"Oh, imagine that. Blaine actually enjoying something," Kurt teased sarcastically, rolling his eyes. He couldn't help but smile anyway as he noticed how relaxed Blaine looked...and how there was absolutely no hint of bags under his boyfriend's eyes anymore. He grinned knowingly at Brooke before disappearing into the dressing room to change out of his spa attire and back into his regular outfit.

After settling the bill for all four spa treatments, and profusely thanking the wonderful therapists, he rejoined the others. "And now that we have attained optimal shopping status, are you ready for our little spree, Ms. Lauren Zizes and Misters Hughes and Anderson?" he asked his smile bright. He rocked his shoulders slightly, appearing quite enthusiastic about the impending wardrobe makeovers.

[I am now picturing a very frightened Wes begging off...Wink ]
Kurt Hummel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson on Sun May 08, 2011 1:13 pm

[Hehe. Poor Wes <.<]

Blaine shook his head at Kurt's teasing, but smiled anyway before waiting for his boyfriend to finish changing. When Kurt finally came back out and they decided to set off on their shopping adventure (and after Wes made up some excuse to get out of shopping), Blaine took Kurt's hand as he walked through the mall with his boyfriend and Lauren. "I am," he replied happily, excited about his day with Kurt and Lauren, even if his fashion sense...was rather nonexistent. "So you're the expert here, where to first?"
Blaine Anderson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on Mon May 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Kurt cocked his head as he studied Lauren for a few moments, mentally picturing her in a few different styles trying to decide which would both be flattering and attract Puck. "I think we should start with Jade's Closet," he decided, not sure that it was the right way to go. The clothes trended a little on the wild side, and most were popular now in Milan and Paris...meaning they were at least a year ahead for Lima, Ohio. But he had confidence that Lauren had the confidence to be a trend setter rather than follower. And that confidence, he knew, would be her greatest asset to getting--and keeping--Puck's attention. "Unless you have another place in mind?" he asked Lauren.
Kurt Hummel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Reed leaned against the side of the mall; adjusting the sleeves of his Marc Jacobs sweater while he waited for Delilah.
They hadn't really hung out before, but he'd heard a lot of good things about her from Kurt so he should probably get to know her better.
Most of Kurt's Lima friends were really nice, and Reed couldn't think of any reason why Delilah wouldn't be too. Besides, it was shopping after all, and how could he really pass that up?
Reed Van Kamp

View user profile http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Delilah walked up to the mall in demin shorts with a plaid shirt with it's sleeves rolled up with a matching tank under it with her usual knee high socks and sneakers. She ran into one of the Dalton boys without realizing it. She didn't realize until he mentioned Kurt and she immediately thought of the time at the hospital and at Mike's party. She wanted a shopping partner and when he accepted her offer, she felt a cheerful spark in her and became very excited. They haven't really talked much, but hopefully he was just like Kurt. She spotted him leaning against the wall and grinned. She ran up to him and hugged him. "Hi hi hi Reed!"
Delilah Mae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:27 am

Reed jumped at the sudden contact; and then laughed nervously. He wasn't used to people just reaching out and touching him, but he relaxed as Delilah pulled away.
"Woah! Someone's excited!" Reed teased; straightening out his sweater. He offered Delilah a small smile before heading into the mall; holding the door open for his new companion to walk through.
After a few minutes of walking silently, Reed decided to start a conversation. He was never very good at talking with new people, in fact, he avoided the fact whenever possible.
"Are you guys ready for Regionals?"
Reed Van Kamp

View user profile http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top