New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Town Park

+5
Mike Chang- Inactive
Santana Lopez
Finn_Hudson
Rachel Hudson
Head Admin
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Town Park - Page 2 Empty Re: The Town Park

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:49 pm

"But Finn," Rachel pouted. "I want to know! I wouldn't ruin anything. And I wouldn't hate you. I could never hate you," she said, sending puppy dog eyes his way.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Finn sighed. Damn her guilt trips! "Fine! But you have to promise not to laugh." he told her firmly. "So, the future.... Okay. Well, first of all we'll graduate McKinley obviously. You'll be valeris- veler- you'll be the smartest person that gives a speech. And New Directions will perform the routine that won us the National title." he grinned. "And then we'll move to New York, and get an apartment with Kurt and Blaine- it'll be cramped and a piece of shit, but all we can afford and since it'll be ours we'll like it anyway. And then you'll go to Julliard and try out for Broadway and I'll either go somewhere else that's close and be a music teacher like Mr. Schue or become a firefighter." Finn nodded. "And by then we'll get married, probably here in Lima with everyone from Glee watching, and then you'll become famous and I'll get ahead in my career so we can buy a house and start filling it up with kids, and then someday they can be in glee club too." Finn glanced at her nervously once he'd finished. "That- that uh, doesn't sound too bad, does it?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Rachel blinked. She did not laugh, because it was not funny. "Finn," she murmmered. "That sounds wonderful." She tilted her head back and kissed him briefly before pulling away and commenting, "You have a very romantic outlook on life."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Finn shrugged and scratched the back of his head in embarassment. "Nah, that's just what I think. It's lame." he disagreed. "But listen, you can't tell anyone because they'll all make fun of me, okay? Promise."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:56 pm

"It's not lame!" Rachel gasped. "It's really sweet and romantic. And any girl would be extremely lucky to be your girlfriend. And though it pains me," she sighed, rolling her eyes but smiling. "I promise to not tell any of the football team or glee because slushies in the face are not fun."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:27 pm

"Thank you." Finn nodded appreciatively. "Besides, they'll all find out eventually. I mean, once you're a huge star and everything everyone's gonna be bragging about how they were in glee with you way back when." He laughed. "And maybe someday I'll teach their kids! I'll flunk all of Santana's- if she ever even has any. I kinda doubt it."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Rachel unsuccessfully tried to stifle her laughter. "Actually, I can quite see Santana having kids. She does get around enough. It's bound to happen sometime," she reasoned. Still chuckling, Rachel added, "I'll be up on Broadway, debuting my role as Maria." She sighed. "It's going to happen one day. I'm perfect for her part. I'm perfect for a lot of parts, but it's my dream to play Maria."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:53 pm

"Yeah, maybe. But her kids won't even come close to all of ours." He said. Listening to Rachel talk about her dreams made Finn all the more positive that they were going to happen. "Then you will." he told her earnestly. "Rachel, you are easily the most talented person I know. You're also the most hard-working. If being Maria is your dream then it's gonna happen. I know it."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Rachel smiled. "Thank you. For believing in me. It's nice to have support." Everyone in glee kept shooting her down and kept her from realising her true potential. She just wished everyone could just see that when she demanded solos she did it for the good of the group, because with her leading them there was no way they could lose. Seems harsh, but that was the way Rachel saw it.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:31 pm

"You always have my support Rach." Finn said honestly. Truth be told he would follow her just about anywhere in the world if she wanted. It still baffled him just how insanely in love he was with this girl, but it was pretty obvious that they were supposed to be together. Shit went south when they weren't, not to mention how miserable it made both of them, so Finn had decided to quit arguing and just accept it for what it was. "We're in this together, okay? You and me, all the time. Faithfully, remember?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Rachel smiled as she remembered how they had sang that song at Regionals and how just before, Finn had admitted that he loved her. That was probably one of the best moments that she had yet lived through. "Of course I remember. It's kind of a hard day to forget, isn't it?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:49 pm

"Totally." Finn agreed. "I'll never forget it. Even though we totally should have won this year we're gonna dominate, 'cause we know what it's like to not get it so we're working extra hard." he paused. "I hope we can convince Mr. Schue to let us do a duet. Sam and Quinn did okay and stuff at Sectionals but I think we could kick major ass if we found the right song."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:05 pm

"There aren't many songs that wouldn't sound good with us singing them," Rachel boasted. "And I'd love to do another duet with you. Mr. Schue might not let us though. He might have us do the whole 'showcase everyone's talents' thing." Rachel rolled her eyes. "I understand the theory-we just shouldn't practice it for something as big as Sectionals or Regionals," she complained.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:20 pm

"Really." Finn huffed. "I'm all for being a team player, but you don't bench the star athlete during the playoffs. It's not smart." he was getting more and more worked up the more he thought about it. "And you know what? We're called 'leads' for a reason, babe. 'Cause we're the leaders!"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:35 pm

"Exactly!" Rachel exclaimed. "And how everyone is always so upset when we take over for Mr. Schue when he's not there. I mean, I was unanimously voted team captain and then I asked you to help so there really should be no issues. I just don't understand why everyone is so hard on me all the time," Rachel sighed.

Last edited by Rachel Berry on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:00 am

"'Cause they're jealous babe!" He exclaimed fervently. "Look at you and look at all of them- they're going nowhere. And you're gonna be famous and have all the fame and money and fans that you deserve and they all know it. They're gonna be stuck here in Lima until they die and you are already so far ahead of them it's insane. The only reason I'm not like that anymore is because I have you." he leaned in to kiss her. "You saved me, Rach."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:31 am

Rachel nodded. "You're right," she awknowledged. "I'm going places. And one day when I'm a household name, they'll turn to their kids and say, 'I knew her. We were in school together and I constantly terrorized her. I regret that.' And of course you'll be teaching the glee club and the kids will all love you, because honestly, how could they not?" Rachel blushed at Finn's last words. "I think you got that last part backwards."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 pm

"Nah," Finn shook his head. "If you hadn't come along then I'd still be with a girl I didn't love and a baby that wasn't mine. Now I'm actually happy, and we can have lots of babies of our own some day." His eyes went wide after a moment, realizing what he'd just said. "Uh, I mean, I uh- shit."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Rachel shrugged. "Well, Quinn has her popularity, Sam, and no baby to worry about now. And I have you. So everyone wins. Although," she said thoughtfully. "I wonder whatever did happen to Beth?" She had always been curious about what had happened to the baby girl, but never really expected Quinn to tell her. As usual, the head cheerleader didn't disappoint. Rachel's eyes widened when she heard Finn's last words and she laughed nervously. She wasn't grossed out by the thought of sex or anything-just sorta nervous. She loved Finn and wouldn't mind at all being with him in such an intimate way, but Rachel had seen what it could do to a relationship and she didn't want that to happen and she didnt' want that to happen to her and Finn. But most of all, she wanted it to mean something. Rachel didn't want it to be just some thing that they did because they were dating, she wanted it to be perfect. Rachel knew it wouldn't be just a hook-up for either of them, but she was still very hesistant on the whole thing. "Well, there's plenty of time for that," she said after a pause. "No reason to get worked up about it."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:28 pm

"No, yeah, uh, of course." Finn stuttered stupidly. He was suddenly very warm and was the park starting to spin? "I don't even know why I said that, I'm sorry. I meant, like, twenty years from now or something. Kids are cool and stuff but I don't want any now, you know? Not that having a kid with you now would be awful, 'cause I'd totally still be with you and stuff, but nows not a good time for me and.... I'm sorry." he glared down at his shoes and began to reprimand himself for rambling like an idiot. "Shut up, Finn, shut up. Stupid motherfucker, stop talking..."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:48 pm

"Finn." Rachel stopped his rambling by putting a cold finger to his lips. "Don't worry about it, alright? It's not something we need to think about. We can wait till we're both ready." She tilted his face upward so he was no longer staring at his shoes, but up into her eyes. "That's ok, right?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Finn let out a quick sigh, relieved that he had shut up and Rachel was cool about it all. "Of course it's okay Rach. I don't want to pressure you to do something you're not ready for." He leaned down to kiss her gently. "Unless that includes kissing you, because I don't think I could handle that." he joked.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Rachel closed her eyes as he kissed her again. It seemed as if they had done a lot of that today, but she couldn't help it. She would never be bored kissing Finn. "Trust me, I have no issues kissing you," Rachel assured him. "I thought that I had made that very clear by this point," she said with a smirk.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Finn wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "Good thing." he said, moving to kiss the end of her nose and then sighing. "God, I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that all of that damn drama is over with."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:19 pm

"I agree," Rachel said. "Although, sadly, glee club seems to be the center of school drama. How does that happen, when we're the losers of the school?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next