New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaine's Dorm Room

5 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Blaine's Dorm Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Blaine's Dorm Room

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Blaine laughed as he got out of bed and made his way over to his bathroom counter. He grabbed the gel and started slicking his hair down, avoiding glancing back at Shane in case he disapproved of the rather dapper look. "Me? Skip class? It's like you don't know me at all," he joked with another laugh. Once he finished gelling his hair, he washed his hands off and joined Shane on the bed again. "No. Fire. None," he warned Shane, though he was smiling despite the firm tone in his voice.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Shane flailed, upset at the thought of facing a full day alone. "But what am I gonna dooooo?" he moaned, flopping back on the bed. He flailed again, throwing his hands up in the air and letting them fall back on the bed, rocking the whole thing.
"Rock the boat, rock the boat baby..." he sang loudly, and off-key, because he couldn't help himself.
"But I digress. What. Am. I. Gonna. Do." He stuck out his lower lip, trying for the pity approach.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Blaine refrained from facepalming at Shane's singing and obnoxious rocking of the bed. "Do I look like a babysitting business? Do something productive; read a book or...try taming those curls of yours," he said with a teasing smirk.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:03 am

At this, Shane stood up quickly and before Blaine could stop him, reached over and tousled Blaine's hair.
"Okay. Well. I'll read a book, then. Or..." One last attempt at getting a companion for the day couldn't hurt. "I'll go through your stuff."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:06 am

Blaine pulled back from Shane's hand, sending a mocking glare at his brother as he attempted to make sure his hair looked presentable. "You will not," he retorted with a firm look. "Trust me, Shane, I would love to spend the day with you but I don't think you realize just how difficult the classes are here. I miss one day and I'll never be able to catch up," he sighed. "Maybe I should put you on a leash and bring you to class with me..."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:14 am

Shane's face fell. "Fine." He sighed. Then sighed again. He could just drop a bunch of guilt bombs now and go out with a bang. "Fine. I'll just wallow in self-pity because no one cares enough to hang out with me." He sniffed in an overly-exaggerated manner. "Fine."
Then he got an idea. "Actually, I think I'll go stalk a certain someone... Any idea where his first period class is?"
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:16 am

Blaine laughed as he stood up and wrapped a scarf around his neck. "He has Calculus now," he answered with an amused expression. He always found Reed and Shane's relationship (whatever it was) to be rather amusing and endearing. "I'd tell you where it is, but seeing as you have a full day ahead of you, I'll let you make an adventure out of finding the room yourself."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:17 am

"Challenge accepted." Shane smirked. "This should be particularly interesting..."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:18 am

Blaine playfully rolled his eyes then walked over to the door. "Remember what I said; don't burn down the school," he warned with a grin before letting himself out of the dorm before he was late to class.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Shane didn't even knock. He just prayed that Blaine and Kurt weren't in there, having some sort of love fest or whatever they did together. He almost ran into the door in his haste, but remembered at the last minute to turn the knob. So he ended up stumbling into Blaine's room as the door opened quickly under the weight of his body slam. It was quite the entrance.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Blaine turned around quickly as he felt someone crashing into his room. To no surprise, it was Shane. "What...could possibly be so important that you had to attempt to break down my door to get in," he said with a laugh as he helped steady his brother. "Turning the handle really does help, you know."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:38 pm

"I kissed Reed," Shane said, cheeks red from the exertion of running from the parking lot to the dorm in the biting February wind and the excitement of his date with Reed. He realized what he must have looked like - the sweatshirt with ketchup all over it from Reed's mishap, no coat... It was just a good thing he wasn't carrying the wet clothes. Reed had headed straight to the laundry upon arriving back at Dalton, though he had said something about sabotaging Shane's jacket so he would have to get a new one...
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:49 pm

"Wait, what!?" Blaine couldn't keep himself from grinning widely at his brother, shocked but extremely happy for him all the same. And he wasn't really shocked that it had happened. He was shocked at how long it had taken to finally happen. He wrapped his arms around Shane and hugged him tightly, before pulling back and rested his hands on his brother's shoulders. "Shane, that's amazing! So, what happened? Details, Shane, details!"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 pm

"Okay," Shane said, trying to keep calm when really he wanted to scream with excitement. "We went to Breadstix as friends - I think - and he spilled ketchup all over the table and our clothes so we went into the bathroom to wash it all out and," Shane tried to put it all together into a coherent story, "and he fell on the ground and I picked him up and he had ketchup on his nose and I wiped it off and he kissed me." He took a deep breath, trying to stable himself. For some reason, he was so much more excited about this kiss than he had ever been about the others, with girls or boys.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Blaine's grin remained plastered on his face as he listened to Shane's story, though he was shocked when he learned that Reed had been the one to initiate the kiss. He wasn't sure if it had anything to do with the conversation he had with Reed earlier, but he was happy for the both of them nonetheless. "That's amazing, Shane! I'm so happy for you. Both of you!" He tilted his head to the side, smiling at Shane's expression. "I like seeing you this happy. Reed...he's good for you," he said with a smile, though what he meant by 'good' was 'perfect.' Reed and Shane seemed like they'd be perfect with balancing each other out.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:57 pm

"I've never been this happy," Shane exclaimed, and he started to dance around the room, not caring that Blaine was there and he hadn't warmed up so all his movements were very stiff.
Besides, Blaine probably didn't even notice that it was terrible dancing, just like Shane wouldn't know the difference between a G and a G sharp.
"Is this how you felt when you kissed Kurt?" he asked, stopping in front of Blaine, literally inches from his face. He was so hyper he felt like he'd just downed 18 cups of coffee.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:03 pm

Blaine laughed as he watched Shane dance around the room. He leaned back against the wall as he slipped his hands into his pockets. "Yes. I'd say so...minus the dancing around the room bit," he said with a teasing grin. "It's a nice feeling, isn't it?" he asked with a knowing smile, as he thought back to how amazing it had felt when he first kissed Kurt, how amazing it still felt to kiss Kurt and know that they would always have each other.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:44 pm

"Nice?" Shane bounced up and down on the balls of his feet. "Nice? What kind of wimpy word is that?" He thought about the feeling he'd had when Reed had kissed him. It was funny, how he'd been so surprised in the moment but so happy. Now that the surprise had worn off, all that was left was the happy. And all that he could think about was Reed. Reed...
"And did I tell you that he had to walk around campus with my shirt on until he gets back to his room to change?" Shane asked, grinning from ear to ear.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Blaine laughed and rolled his eyes. He had a feeling that Shane would be on this love 'high' for quite some time, and he couldn't stop smiling at seeing how happy his brother was. He had been a bit hesitant of Shane being at Dalton, only because he wasn't sure how he'd fit in with the others, but now that he knew Shane would have Reed he was sure things would work out perfectly. "No, you didn-- Wait..." Blaine furrowed his brow as he tried to figure out why in the world Reed would have to wear Shane's clothing. "Why was he wearing your shirt around campus?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Shane blinked. "He got ketchup all over his...honestly, don't you listen?" Shane laughed to show that Blaine was forgiven. "So I took off my shirt and give it to him, and I wore my sweatshirt. I also got it all over my jacket. I actually...kind of cleaned it up with my jacket. Gave Reed a heart attack. So anyway, he's doing laundry now trying to clean it all up." Shane pursed his lips. "Dunno why he bothers, I'm pretty sure he was gonna make me get a new jacket anyway. And he has like fifty million more shirts..." Shane liked a mystery, and Reed certainly was a mystery to him.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:11 pm

"Oh, right. The ketchup," he recalled with a light laugh, feeling guilty for not putting two and two together. "Guess I got distracted by your dancing and all around happy mood," he said, grinning happily as he watched how excited Shane got over Reed and how his brother's face lit up whenever he said Reed's name. "So you gave him your shirt. Very romantic, Shane. Never thought you'd be playing the role of knight in shining armor," he teased with a happy grin that showed just how happy he was for Shane. "So, where's Reed now? He talks about you a lot, you know," he told his brother with a sly smile.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:56 pm

"He said he'd be up in a few min-" Shane stopped as he realized what Blaine had said. "He talks about me?" he clarified quickly, his voice a bit higher than normal. "How? When? What does he say? Is it good or bad? Wait, don't tell me. Well, it has to be good, right? He kissed me!" Suddenly, it didn't matter what Reed said about him, because Reed had kissed him. "It is good," he said confidently. "He likes me." He liked the feeling of this on his tongue, so he tried it out again. "Reed likes me." Yeah, that definitely felt good.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Blaine grinned, glad to see his brother so happy and excitable over a boy who really made him happy. "Yes, he talks about you. Mostly good things," he answered with a small smirk to show he was only joking. As if Reed could ever come up with something bad to say about Shane Anderson. "Of course he likes you. What's not to like?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:20 pm

"What's not to like?" Shane asked. "Uh, there's a lot of things not to like!" He stopped bouncing and stood quite still for a moment. He tried to think of something, but at the moment all he could think of were happy things. "Nothing, I guess!" He smiled. "Except..." He stopped as a thought crossed his mind. "What if I'm too forward? He's kind of...fragile, emotionally, right now, 'cause he doesn't really...know what he wants. Right? What if I shouldn't have asked him out? Oh my gosh. I shouldn't have asked him out." He put his hands in his hair and tugged it up in fistfuls.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:35 pm

"Shane, he kissed you, remember? I'm sure Reed is just as over the moon as you are about you two dating," he reassured Shane. "And Reed, as amazing as he is, isn't very forward like you are. You too have a nice way of balancing each other out," he commented with a soft smile. "Just...take things slow and try not to rush into things too much, though it's pretty obvious that you two are off to a great start already."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next