New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt's Dorm Room

+4
Karofsky
Sammy Evans
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
8 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kurt's Dorm Room Empty Kurt's Dorm Room

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kurt's Dorm Room Empty Re: Kurt's Dorm Room

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:35 am

Kurt sighed as he uncovered Pavarotti's cage and checked to be sure the warbler's food and water were clean and the levels were acceptible. He whistled a couple notes and smiled slightly as the bird cocked his head and gave him a look as though asking who he thought he was fooling.

Pretty much everybody, he thought to himself. He knew he should be grateful to be here at Dalton Academy. It was safe, after all. But...he was already feeling incredibly homesick. He hated leaving behind all his friends and his family. And he was dreading having to change back into his uniform, choosing for the moment to stay clothed in his brightest Marc Jacobs knee-length sweater, one of his favorite scarves, and skinny jeans until he absolutely had to change for dinner.

Really there were only two things that kept him from packing everything up and moving back home. One, the entire holiday he'd been unable to shake the fear that he was going to run into Karofsky. And two...his smile became more genuine as he glanced at the picture on his night stand. Blaine was here. Or at least he would be as soon as he got back from holiday.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:52 am

Kurt sent of texts to each of his friends and his father to let them know he'd gotten back to school okay. It only made him feel lonely, again. He missed them all so much, and seeing them all over break had only made leaving again that much harder.

He considered calling Mercedes, Tina, or maybe even Rachel. The only problem was that he was afraid that he'd let it slip just how unhappy he was here. Everyone was so nice, but he wasn't really making any friends, at least not ones that he could talk to like the girls. Nor ones who would understand the joy of a mani-pedi or a spa day. He knew if he did tell one of the girls, she'd do her best to make him feel better and all (would maybe even rally the troops to come see him some evening this week). But really, there wasn't anything that could be done to make things better, he'd only make them all worry about him, which would make him feel guilty. And that was the last thing either of their pores needed!

He gazed at the photo on his nightstand again.

Courage, he repeated the mantra Blaine had given him. A fat lot of good it had done him so far, he thought morosely. Not, he admitted to himself, that he had really shown much lately. He'd spent most of his holidays doing activities that kept him either at home or at one of his friends' houses. He hadn't even stepped foot into the Lima Mall. He'd let his fear of Karofsky scare him off from even doing that. At least nobody had really noticed, though he thought maybe his father was a little bit suspicious. He'd just waved away his father's concerns by reminding him that there was a strict uniform policy at Dalton, so there was no need for him to rush out to start filling out his new spring wardrobe.

Kurt blinked a couple times, feeling his eyes start to well up a little bit. Courage, he realized, was just about as far out of his grasp as it could get, and he had no idea how he was supposed to get it back.

But he was safe here, and that was what mattered. He blinked a few more times until he was certain he had himself back under control. If he was going to stay that way, though, he really needed to get out of his room, otherwise he'd only end up feeding himself more self-pitying and get more depressed.

He wondered if Blaine was back from holiday yet.

Only one way to find out. He checked himself in his mirror to be sure that he didn't look as dreadful as he was feeling. He adjusted his scarf and forced himself to smile, even though he wasn't really feeling it. His father, Carole, and even Finn were sacrificing a lot to keep him safe, the least he could do iwas not sit around feeling sorry for himself about it.

And he really was looking forward to seeing Blaine.

He grabbed his keys and headed to his friend's dorm room.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:53 am

As soon as he was back to his room, Kurt slid down the door until he was sitting up against it, his knees drawn to his chest. He felt so foolish. He couldn't believe he'd just kissed Blaine...well...sort of. Okay, so it hadn't really been much of a kiss, if it even counted as one at all. Blaine probably thought he was a total baby. He kissed Blaine's cheek--and barely at that! And then he'd pretty much RUN away. Who does that?

Even if by some miracle Blaine didn't think he was a baby, it probably wouldn't exactly further his cause for convincing Blaine that he was a good potential boyfriend. There Blaine had been going on about how brave he was and then he'd *run away*. He rested his forehead on his upraised knees. At the very least Blaine had to know now that Kurt wanted to be more than just friends. That could be a good thing, Kurt figured, but for his luck it would be a really awful thing and he'd be getting a text message or email or something telling him, "Sorry, not interested. Stay the hell away from me."

He really needed to stop thinking worst case scenerio.

Think best possible, he encouraged himself. Blaine would realize that he was pining away and come tell him that he was interested, too. And he'd kiss Kurt for real.

And all would be perfect until it came time for Kurt to show Blaine around Lima and it all fell apart again because Kurt couldn't go through with going to the game or the mall, or even Breadstix.

He scowled. This was ridiculous. He never used to feel this insecure. He used to hold his head high and fight back no matter what the stupid Neanderthals did to him. He was Kurt Hummel, the fierce and fabulous. He would own Lima some day. After he'd conquered New York and taken Broadway by storm.

How had he let Karofsky take that confidence away from him?

He needed to get it back. And the only way he was going to do that was to go through with his plan.

His schedule was intensive in the mornings, but he was done with classes by one o'clock. He only had Warblers rehearsals on Mondays and Thursdays, so Tuesdays and Wednesdays he could probably take off and no one would really notice. It was about 90 minutes (less if he put his lead foot to a little bit of use) to Lima, which would get him there by 2:30 or so. Early enough that Karofsky would still be in school or football practice. Then all he needed to do was spend a couple hours a day getting re-aclimated to being out and about. If he got nervous, he'd call Mercedes and Tina and tell them he needed a spa day and meet them at the mall. He'd have to make sure they didn't tell Finn that he'd been there--the last thing he needed was his father figuring out what was going on and worrying about him. So as long as he left Lima by 6:30 or 7 he'd be back in time for curfew and still have time to get his homework done and to bed by a reasonable hour.

This would work. He'd get his confidence back. And no one, especially not Blaine or his father, ever had to know a thing.

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Sam knocked on the door lightly, the last thing he wanted to do was disturb Kurt. He remembered walking through the school again; it felt like an odd case of déjà vu. The spiral staircase, the grand chandelier, a sea full of prep school boys strolling around in navy blue uniforms- it all seemed too surreal being back here. He stood out like a sore thumb, wearing his McKinley football uniform. He wasn’t exactly sure why he decided not to take it off. Maybe because he wanted to demonstrate how masculine and macho he was as he drifted through the halls, so if anyone familiar passed by they’d know that he changed. This was a totally new Sam, a cool, new, Sam. The old one wasn’t coming back. Ever.
The reason why he turned to Kurt was indefinite. When he attended McKinley, Sam and Kurt might have had maybe five conversations. But that didn’t matter, they had a strong connection. Well, I mean, Sam had a strong connection towards Kurt. He never admitted it out loud but he couldn’t shake off how he felt about Kurt. He convinced himself he was here standing outside his dorm room because he wanted advice on his glee club assignment. Kurt had some serious musical talents, when he first heard his voice it sounded like a mixture of Faith Hill and Jesus. He would have asked Quinn to help him but…she had Cheerios practice. Yup, that’s what he didn’t even ask her.
Sam heard stirring from the other side of the wooden, oak door. He held his breath as the door knob twisted.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Kurt was completely startled as someone knocked on his door.

Oh, God, it was probably Blaine. He'd probably taken a minute to be shocked by that stupid little kiss and was now coming to talk about it. Kurt rose to his feet and steeled himself for what was probably going to be a horribly embarassing chat.

When he opened the door, though, he was completely thrown off guard as it wasn't Blaine at all.

His eyes widened with surprise, but after the initial shock a bright smile spread across his face. "Sam! What are you doing here?!" He realized he was blocking the door and quickly stepped aside. "Come on in!"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:16 pm

When Sam found himself face-to-face with Kurt Hummel, he felt a cluster of butterflies flutter in his stomach. He didn’t say anything as he forced himself to enter Kurt’s dorm, robotically he marched over to his study desk and planted himself in the chair. He inhaled the sweet smell of Kurt’s perfume, or cologne, whatever it was it smelled godly.
Sam decided that the tension and awkwardness in the room was building up so he settled on explaining to Kurt why he just happened to be wandering over here.
“Mr. Schuester is making us do Disney songs in Glee and I got Hercules.”, he said, “I was wondering if you’d help me pick an awesome song, I mean, I’m not that good at that kind of stuff…” He trailed off and examined the atmosphere. He felt so sleazy for being in someone else’s room when he was supposed to be seeing Quinn. She wouldn’t mind, since it was just Kurt- but the way Sam was feeling seemed to make it even more wrong.
“You’re like a genius with performances and theatricality and stuff so I was hoping that we can come off with an awesome number. I really want to prove to these guys that I’m not just the cute blonde kid, I want to prove them that I’m some sexy, masculine macho figure or something…”
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Kurt beamed as Sam complimented his performances and was ecstatic when he realized that Sam was actually coming to him to help plan out a performance. One that didn't involve everybody dressing alike and basically synchronizing everything...he loved being in the Warblers, of course, but they weren't ever open to his theatrical ideas. They were all about uniform and playing it safe. But this...this was what he missed! The opportunity to really shine. Or in this case, to make Sam really shine.

"I am totally in," he said immediately. And then he couldn't help but laugh as he looked Sam over. "I do believe you're the first person ever who has come to me for advice on being a sexy masculine, macho figure," he teased playfully. "But I think with a little bit of work, Mr. Abolicious, we might just be able to pull this off."

He crossed the room to where Sam was seated at his desk. He had to lean across the other boy a little bit as he opened up his laptop and signed on. While it booted he began chattering excitedly. Oh he missed creating grand productions! "I'm not all that familiar with the music to this one. Would you believe out of all the Disney movies you had to choose from you picked the one I haven't seen a hundred times...? But we'll pull up some samples and find the right song for your voice. And then costume. Oooh! You are going to look completely amazing in the gladiator costume I'm picturing..."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Sam let out a crooked smile and nodded constantly as Kurt shared his wisdom. He wasn’t exactly concentrating on what Kurt was saying but he made sure that it was convincing that Sam was actually listening. He learned that technique from Finn who had tested it out a billion times with Rachel who talked non-stop about, well, mostly about herself. Sam himself had mastered it after suffering through endless lectures from his own girlfriend, Quinn. The reason why he wasn’t listening had nothing to do with the fact that he wasn’t interested, he actually was. This glee club assignment meant a lot to him and he was most definitely not going to be taking it lightly. He was just so distracted by Kurt. The way his silky, brown hair fell perfectly and seemed to always know where it wanted to go. His eyes were immensely striking, and his lips looked soft and…
He had to stop this. He turned from his gaze at Kurt and focused on the computer in front of him. Kurt was scrolling over a bunch of song selections and he just happened to be leaning over Sam. He inhaled the sweet smell of him. “So what song do you think I should do?” he asked. As he waited for Kurt’s answer he pulled out his phone, he had just received a text from Quinn wondering where he was.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:54 pm

Kurt played one song sample after another, frowning as none of the first several were ones he could really picture Sam singing. "Scoot," he urged Sam, nudging him over enough that Kurt could sit on the edge of the chair. He hoped Sam wasn't too uncomfortable at the way he was pressed up against the other boy; he'd move as soon as he found the right song.

The one about not saying he was in love was a great song...but one that would probably upset Quinn if she read too much into it. And it didn't exactly scream sexy and masculine. So ultimately there really was only one choice for the image that Sam wanted to portray. The song actually fit him pretty well, too. It was about being strong and courageous, but also about seeking acceptance. That was actually quite perfect for Sam, Kurt decided.

"Go the Distance," he announced after reviewing the sound clips one more time. "The reprise verse is a must," he added as he began searching to see if the music was available anywhere online. After downloading a few files and printing out the lyrics he turned back to Sam.

"So...your place or mine?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:14 am

Sam couldn’t help but flash a shy, bashful grin in Kurt’s direction. To a third witness, Kurt was just wondering where they should meet to help him with his glee club assignment. But to Sam, it meant so much more. He secretly wanted to believe that Kurt was flirting with him but he knew that he had the same perspective on the situation as any spontaneous third witness. It was just a get together, nothing more. Even if the thought of spending more alone time with Kurt made his heart hammer powerfully in his chest.
“Your place,” Sam had answered, straight away. He knew his parents wouldn’t be thrilled if he had brought another boy home even if it was just an innocent glee project. Sam tried shaking off the last time they caught a boy in his room, they weren’t even furious- just heartbroken. He’d claimed that he was a teenager and just “experimenting” and it had meant absolutely nothing. Since then he’d only dated girls and he’s be rehabilitating his image. He’d been working hard to convince not only his parents but himself that he was that All-American guy that they’d always been proud of.
But if spending more quality time with Kurt, caused temptations and lead to something else… what was he talking about? Just because Kurt was gay doesn’t mean that he’d necessarily be falling for Sam. There was nothing going on between them, no chemistry, and no lust- nothing. He told himself this multiple times but as much as he did, he knew he would never believe himself.
Sam realized that Kurt was still in that position that allowed him to be pressed against Sam, Quinn had sat in this very position so many times…but right at this very moment he felt so different.
He snapped out of it, “Yeah, your place would be much better.”
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Kurt nodded his approval. "Probably for the best. I have lots of things that we could use to get your costume together and lots of floor space for choreography. Now...how big a production are you thinking? I still have contacts on the Cheerios that could be your backup dancers...and maybe Brittany and Mike Chang...?" His eyes lit up as he considered the possibilities. Oh, he wished the Warblers could see this...they had such an excellent sound, but they really needed to up their production value and add some pizazz if they expected to win Regionals. Especially up against New Directions and Vocal Adrenaline.

Maybe he could invite Blaine along to observe, and see just how much these production extras could add to a performance. Blaine could meet just a couple of his friends (Sam and Finn if he was home, maybe Brittany and Mike if he could get ahold of them to work out the choregraphy) now so that he wasn't completely overwhelmed by them all later at the game. Plus they'd be in the safety of his home, so it wouldn't be nearly as nerve-wracking as being at McKinley. "You can say no--I know that technically we're competition now and woudn't want to give away all your trade secrets--but...would you mind if I invited a friend to help us? He's lead for the Warblers and excellent with vocals that are more...in your range." Kurt knew that didn't really matter, that he could sing fairly low himself, but it sounded like a good excuse to invite Blaine to join them in this excursion.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Just as he finished asking, Kurt's phone rang. He picked it up and glanced at the number. He didn't recognize it, but it was from Lima's area code. "Hold that thought a moment," he requested from Sam.

"Hello?" he answered. He was surprised as he recognized Ms. Pillsbury's voice as she urgently asked to come see him. Something was dreadfully wrong. He cut her off as she offered to drive up to Dalton to see him. Whatever it was, if it was that important, he'd help. Even more reason to bring Blaine along; they could work on the song while he went to talk to Ms. Pillsbury.

"As it so happens, I'm planning a trip there this evening anyway," Kurt informed her. "I'm helping Sam Evans out with a production number," he explained, though she probably didn't need the details. "I'll get him situated at home and then maybe I can meet you somewhere?"

As soon as he made that offer he paled, realizing that meant that he'd probably have to go out in public to meet her.

Courage, he told himself. He was going to have to start building it some time. Seemed like tonight was going to be the night.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Sam raised his eyebrow at Kurt when he had finally hung up the phone, “What was that all about?” he asked. Suddenly, Sam replayed the conversation that Kurt had in his mind and he grew green with envy. He was leaving him to go on some mystery date with some guy…some guy that probably had better rock hard abs then Sam did. God, how could he had been so stupid? Here he was practically throwing himself at Kurt and he was just going to prance off and drink Shirley Temples with some dude that probably knew who Julie Andrews was. “Are you leaving right now?” Sam had asked, trying to hide the helplessness in his tone.

[Emma posted her response in Emma's Office fourm]
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Kurt's Dorm Room Empty Kurt's Dorm Room (Sam & Kurt)

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:24 pm

[Got it Smile ]

"I'm not entirely sure, to be honest," Kurt replied as he hung up his phone, his brow furrowed with concern. He really should have asked for more details. What if it was something about his enrollment here at Dalton? What if...what if his credits weren't compatible and he was suddenly doomed to be a Freshman again? What if...

He really needed to stop overthinking things. It was probably about Schuester or something and she needed advice but couldn't really ask any of his current students or anyone else and thought of him...? Sure. That would be a reasonable non-panic-worthy reason. But possibly he shouldn't tell Sam about it in case it was something confidential. "Nothing for you to worry about, though. Just a...friend who really needs to talk to me right away about something really important. I should go right away, but it shouldn't take me too long and then we can work on your number. In fact if you want I can ask my friend if he can come and you two can start working on the vocals and I'll be back in time to work on the dancing and costume?" he suggested.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:49 pm

[Okay, so first off…I’d like to apologize on behalf of why it’s been taking me so long to respond. I’m in Niagara Falls, currently, on vacation. I know, really spontaneous but my dad always seems to like to tell use these things days before we go. So sorry, I kinda just disappeared on such short notice. Emma said she got both of your posts and is very excited to RP with you! Yeah…PS- thanks for keeping your mystery date at Breadstix secret…I love embracing my inner Envy!Sam]

“Just a friend?” Sam questioned, the words came out clenched through his teeth. Just a friend his ass, Kurt was officially ditching him for some sexy, sophisticated male soprano that could actually keep up with his intellectuality and his musical creativity. In other words, he wasn’t as dumb as bread like Sam was. As much as Kurt becoming all secretive and mysterious came across as a huge turn on, he was furious all the same.
When Kurt had offered to get some friend to assist him with the costumes and dances, Sam had accepted it as a pity offer. He wasn’t going to doddle around with one of Kurt’s prissy friends while he made a romantic breakaway with his mystery lover. No way. That’s when he remembered, hearing the other person on the phone mutter something about…Breadstix. Bingo!
He’d take Quinn out for a date at the Stix and spy on…okay, so he was officially insane. He was taking advantage of the hottest girl in the school, putting her heart on line…to spy on some guy who wasn’t even into him? He was an idiot.
But still, Quinn had always being harassing him to take her for a spin on the town and he really did need to up their romance life. So it was settled, he had a date with Quinn to Breadstix. Just to confirm, he sent her a quick text.
Before she even had a chance to reply, Sam’s smile brightened as he turned to face Kurt:
“You know its fine. I have a little covert date of my own…” And with that, he vanished from Kurt’s dorm room.

Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:49 pm

[No worries! I saw your message in the Vacation thread. And yeah, I thought it'd be more fun to keep Kurt's "date" a secret from Sam. Just wait until Sam sees the hicky...*facepalm*. LOL. Tsk about spying, though...*shakes head* lol)]

Kurt was a little disappointed that Sam didn't seem interested in recruiting Blaine for the project. He supposed it would probably be really awkward when he ditched the two of them while he went to talk to Ms. Pillsbury. He'd maybe broach the idea again after they hooked back up after dinner to start work on the production.

He raised an eyebrow at Sam's mention of a covert date, but the boy was gone before he got a chance to try and coax details out of him. He just hoped that Sam was kidding about the covert part--it would be horrible if he was cheating on Quinn! Kurt winced at that idea. He'd try to suss the story out later when they were working on costumes or something. Then again did he really want to know? He wasn't sure he could keep that sort of thing from Quinn, but he didn't want to hurt Sam, either.

Maybe he'd text Quinn later and see what she was up to.

He checked himself in the mirror to make sure nothing needed adjusting. Perfect hair, check (well...maybe a touch more hairspray just to make sure it stays that way....), perfect clothes, check. Good to go. He headed out to his car to make the trip to Breadstix to meet Ms. Pillsbury.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:36 am

[Timeline note. Continues from here.]

"I'll bring my boyfriend over for dinner before the game, I promise," Kurt reassured Carole. Again. Despite the repetitoin of their conversation, he couldn't help but smile as he repeated the words. His boyfriend. "Tell dad I will not forgive him if he mentions either the words 'shotgun' or 'flamethrower'. Or any other threatening weaponry." He laughed as she promised that she would keep his father under control. "I'm not sure that's possible, but I love you for trying. I'll talk to you on Thursday to confirm plans," he wrapped up the call. "Love to you and Dad!"

He had a big smile on his face as he hung up his phone and flopped back on his bed. He caught sight of the clock on his nightstand. He probably should have gone and grabbed at least a little something for dinner before the cafeteria closed, but he'd just missed the dinner hours. He had some fruit and crackers if he got hungry, anyway.

He closed his eyes and could easily have taken a little nap but then thought better of it. He was caught up (actually a couple days ahead) on his homework, so that wasn't a problem. But if he fell asleep now, he wasn't sure that he'd actually get back up before morning. He needed to get his shower and do his moisturizing routine. Even though it was getting a little late, he also knew there was a good chance that Blaine would stop by once he was done with his own homework...

With that in mind, Kurt quickly collected his bathing supplies and headed to the showers. Upon returning to his room he dressed in his silk pajamas, donning his favorite supersoft cashmere robe he sat at his vanity and began his evening moisturizing routine, hoping he was finished before Blaine showed up.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:17 am

After showering all the gel out of his hair and changing into his more casual clothes. Nothing fancy, really. Just his best pair of skintight jeans and a regular button up shirt, though he did leave a few of the top buttons undone. The usual Dalton jacket was back in his own dorm. He could show Kurt that he wasn't all dressed up nice and proper in his uniform all the time. As he casually ran one hand through his hair, which was still a bit damp from his shower, he gently knocked on Kurt's door.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:51 am

Kurt squeaked as he heard the knock on his door. He was just about finished with his routine, but his skin was just a little bit dewy. He pulled off his head band and quickly smoothed his hair into place as he got up to answer the door. He opened it just a crack to make sure that it was Blaine. Seeing it was, he smiled brightly, stepped aside and opened the door wider. "Come in!" he invited, motioning Blaine in.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:08 am

Blaine smiled as he walked into the room. He always liked spending time with Kurt in the dorms. It was one of the few chances he got to see his boyfriend outside of his uniform, which he preferred. "Hello, Kurt. You're looking fabulous, as usual," he noted with a grin as he took Kurt's hand and softly placed a light kiss on top of it in a mockingly sophisticated way.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Kurt smiled sweetly as Blaine kissed his hand. But if his boyfriend thought that would count as a hello kiss, he had another thing coming. "You're looking gorgeous yourself," he replied as he took a moment to blatantly check out his boyfriend in his skin-tight jeans. He then proceeded to use his full body to push Blaine back against the door, using their weight to close it. Gently pinning Blaine against the door, he passionately pressed his lips against Blaine's, his hands settling at his boyfriend's hips.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Blaine grinned back at Kurt as he felt himself being pressed against the wall, pleasantly surprised by his boyfriend’s forwardness. There was no hesitation as he returned Kurt’s kiss, his hands moving to lightly rest on Kurt’s shoulders at first before he moved one hand around to rest firmly on the nape of Kurt’s neck, gently massaging at the soft skin there as he eagerly kissed Kurt back.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:56 pm

[Whenever you want to have it happen, Kurt's phone rings. The caller ID is blocked.]
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Kurt let out a happy little noise and arched slightly into Blaine's touch. He nipped very gently at Blaine's lip before backing away from the kiss, letting Blaine move away from the door. "Hi," he belatedly greeted.

[I'll have the phone ring in a little bit, Karofsky. *eyes suspiciously*]
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next