New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt's Dorm Room

+4
Karofsky
Sammy Evans
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
8 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kurt's Dorm Room - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt's Dorm Room

Post  Karofsky Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Dave's heart pounded as he peeked through the tiny opening of the closet door. He swore his heart beat was so loud that Hummel had to be able to hear it. He could feel the adrenaline flowing through his body and wanted to burst out of his hiding place immediately. But he had to be extremely careful. He had to make sure that Hummel couldn't get an alert out. He also needed to make sure the door got locked so that the hobbit or any of Hummel's other friends--like that blond kid from Chang's party--couldn't stumble in on them before he got what he came for.

He watched Hummel, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Kurt finished his short whistling conversation with Pavarotti, smiling as he watched the little bird flit from one perch to another. Satisfied that his bird was content and taken care of, he turned his attention to getting ready for Blaine to come over.

He changed quickly into his soft grey moisturizing routine shirt, hanging his tie and blazer on their proper hook and tossing his shirt into the laundry. He grabbed his headband from his vanity and put it on as he headed into the bathroom and began his deep cleansing process, splashing cool water onto his face before grabbing his bottle of milk & honey facial cleanser.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:51 pm

Dave watched, transfixed, as Kurt stripped out of his blazer and tie. He knew he should move away from door, just in case Kurt needed to get something out of the closet--if he saw Dave watching him before he was close enough to grab, he'd get a yell out and Dave would probably have to abandon his plan. He was going to have to do something to be sure that Kurt kept quiet.

Dave pulled a couple of the scarves from Kurt's collection, draping one over his shoulder for later use, and wrapping the other a couple times around one of his hands, grasping the other side and stretching it a little, testing to see how much give there was in the material. If he needed, he could silence Kurt pretty quick, he decided, licking his lips as his eyes raked over Kurt's pale skin before it was covered once again.

As soon as Kurt disappeared into the bathroom, Dave eased out from his hiding spot. He reached over and carefully turned the lock on the door. He grabbed the chair from Kurt's desk and moved it in front of the door. It wouldn't keep anyone out (or in) but it would slow down any escape attempt by precious seconds. He looked around for anything else he could move in front of the door, but there really wasn't anything that would be easy enough to move silently, so the chair would have to do.

Stealing silently across the room, Dave hesitated just outside the bathroom. He heard water running and water splashing. He smirked, imagining what the look on Kurt's face would be like when he realized he wasn't alone.

Dave burst around the corner, rushing at Kurt as fast as he could to wrap one arm around Kurt's waist while his other hand slammed harshly over Kurt's mouth, to silence any startled screaming.

Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:02 pm

[I'll just say what we're all thinking. To quote Finn from some episode I forget offhand, "WHAT THE HELL KAROFSKY."]
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Kurt was daydreaming as he worked his way through his facial cleansing. Tonight he was going to wear the soft blue chenille sweater...which just happened to be perfect for cuddling; it was just such a touchable sweater and he knew Blaine would appreci--

Amd suddenly he was in the middle of a nightmare.

He screamed as someone grabbed him from behind. Not even for a moment did he mistake it for Blaine; it was much to rough to be anything but an attack. He shrieked as he began frantically trying to get free. The sound was too muffled to attract attention, he knew, but it didn't matter. He yelled out in fury as whoever it was grasped him around the waist. It took him a few moments to recover his senses enough to look into the mirror.

He froze, terror flooding his body as he peered into the reflection of David Karofsky's face. No. He shook his head as much as the hand covering his face would allow. This couldn't be happening. He...must have fallen asleep and not realized it. Karofsky couldn't be here. He was safe here.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:14 am

[What can I say, Lauren. I love being (in fiction) a complete psycho...]

"That's it, Hummel," Dave murmured into Kurt's ear as he felt the boy stop struggling. The fear he saw reflected in Hummel's eyes was exquisite and entirely worth all the risk he'd put into coming here. "I'm going to move my hand away from your mouth, but you make a sound and I will make sure you can't speak for a long time," he threatened, his hand sliding up from Kurt's waist to chest until the scarf he had wrapped around his hand became visible in the mirror. That he'd dragged Kurt's shirt up at the same time, revealing Kurt's smooth taut belly undermined his next words. "I'm not here to hurt you. I'm just here to talk," he lied. "So...are you going to be good for me?"
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:32 pm

Karofsky had to be completely delusional to think that Kurt would fall for his lie. Even if Karofsky hadn't just pulled his shirt up, that there was no way Kurt would believe that the psychotic neanderthal had only come to talk to him. He had little doubt in his mind what Karofsky came to Dalton to do. All of his instincts were to fight with everything he had to break free and flee. But he knew that he didn't physically stand much of a chance against Karofsky. He couldn't stop his body from trembling as his mind frantically sought escape.

He nodded his head, though he had absolutely no intention of 'being good' to Karofsky.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Dave felt Hummel nodding his head and slowly moved his hand away from the boy's mouth. "Don't forget, make any noise and I shut you up for a long time," he warned, letting his hand slide down Hummel's neck and chest until he stood with his arms wrapped around the boy's small waist, his hand splayed against the bare skin of Hummel's firm belly. He peered into the mirror, smirking as he saw the fearful look in Hummel's eyes.

Dave inhaled deeply. Hummel always smelled so good. Before Dave even realized what he was doing, he'd lowered his face into the other boy's hair. He wondered what Hummel used to make his hair so soft. Then again it was probably natural. Everything about Hummel was so soft, delicate, and perfect. The boy's skin even tasted a perfect blend of salty and sweet, Dave thought as he latched his lips against Hummel's neck.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Kurt's trembling intensified as he felt Karofsky's hand moving down his body. He felt sick as he felt Dave...sniffing him. His fear, however, turned toward anger as he felt Karofsky's lips against his neck. He grit his teeth with disgust and began struggling to push the simian off of him. "No," he seethed. "Get off of me," he growled. "You don't get to take this from me. This is my safe place!. I let you run me out of my home. But you can't...I don't want you here. I don't want you touching me." He jammed his elbow back into Karofsky's gut and pushed off from the sink as hard as he could to try and shove Karofsky back.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:53 am

Dave held in a gasp as he felt Hummel's elbow sink hard into his stomach. He stumbled back from the force of Hummel's weight pushing him. He momentarily lost his hold around Hummel's waist, but recovered quickly and used the opportunity to spin Hummel around to face him before shoving him back against the sink and stepping closer, pressing his body against Hummel's.

"When are you going to get it through your thick little head that I don't care what you want? You broke your side of the deal, Hummel," he reminded, viciously grabbing a fistful of Kurt's hair and yanking his head back. Once again his lips lowered to Kurt's throat. "I told you what would happen and you did it anyway. Right in front of me. You want this. You can't tell me that you don't."
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Kurt struggled to get his hands between himself and Karofsky so that he could try to shove the big oaf away. His rage grew as he listened to Karofsky telling him he wanted to be harassed, terrified, and molested by his most hated nemesis. He let out a half hysterical laugh as he began pushing at Karofsky's chest. "How incredibly sick in the head are you that you think I want you to...to rape me?" He felt his stomach twisting as he finally spoke the fear he'd been carrying around for months. "Besides, I thought you didn't care what I wanted," he spat. "Make no mistake, I find you completely vile and in absolutely no way do I now nor will I ever want you...unless it's to want you dead." He held onto Karofsky's arms for support as he brought his knee up as hard as he could, aiming for Karofsky's groin.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Dave was expecting Hummel's counterattack--he'd done it (quite effectively) the night at the garage and it had put a huge damper on things. This time he was ready for it and managed to block it, though he'd have a deep bruise on his thigh in the next couple hours. He backhanded Kurt hard across the face, splitting his lip and sending him sprawling to the floor from the force.

It wasn't Hummel's attack that enraged Dave. It was Hummel's words. Hummel wasn't just turning him down, he was belittling him and accusing him of rape. He wasn't...it wasn't...He was athletic, good looking, from a good family. Anyone would be ecstatic to have a guy like him attracted to them. His lip twitched with fury. "It isn't rape if you want it, Hummel," he sneered as he reached down, grabbing a fistful of Hummel's hair again and dragging him toward the main room of the dormer.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Kurt couldn't stop the pained cry as he was hit, nor the involuntary tears that formed as Karofsky started dragging him by the hair. He scrambled, trying to get his feet under him to lessen the pain. He reached up to grab hold of Karofsky's hand, trying to get him to loosen his grip. He dug his fingernails in hard, in hopes of making Karofsky let go entirely. "Let go of me, you barbarian," he tried to snap, though there wasn't much power behind his voice. His fear grew stronger as he was being dragged into his bedroom. "I don't how how I could make it any clearer that I don't want this...you. You ignorant, depraved, overgrown ape!" he insisted, the pitch of his voice growing higher as panic started to take hold.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:52 am

Karofsky yelped and let go of Hummel's hair, snatching his hand away momentarily before once again backhanding and knocking Hummel back to the floor. This time he quickly followed, straddling Hummel's hips and pressing him to the floor. "Don't give me that," he seethed. "The way you...prance around me in those tight little outfits." Ironically, the little shirt Hummel was wearing at the moment was actually quite loose, but that made it easy to yank it up and over Hummel's head. He tossed it aside, his eyes widening as he looked down at Hummel's newly exposed chest. God. His mouth was suddenly dry as he looked down at the boy's slender form and milky white skin. God.

He grabbed Hummel's arms, and roughly pinned them down as he lowered his body on top of the smaller boy's, his mouth once again latching onto the skin of Hummel's neck. After a few moments he knew he had to have more. He forced Hummel's arms up over his head and captured both tiny wrists in one hand. With his now freed other hand, he reached down and began fumbling with Kurt's belt, trying to get it open one-handed.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Blaine walked down the hall in his Dalton uniform, though his hair was left gel-free after the quick shower he had taken back in his dorm. He stopped outside of Kurt's dorm, and hesitated for a second as he tried to decide if he should just walk in or knock...

Well, he didn't want to be rude in case Kurt wasn't ready for him quite yet, so he knocked on the door, though he got carried away with his excitement and ended up tapping a rhythmic beat on the door before he realized he was being silly and lowered his hands to his side, still smiling happily as he waited for Kurt to open the door.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Crap. Karofsky immediately stopped working Hummel's belt open and pressed his hand harshly over Kurt's mouth. If they were quiet, maybe whoever it was--probably Kurt's hobbit friend--would go away. "Make a sound and I kill you," he whispered the threat, his eyes wide with panic. He couldn't get caught like this! He stared toward the door, his heart pounding as he waited.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Kurt struggled ineffectively against Karofsky, letting out a sob as he struggled to get himself free. He couldn't wrest his arms out of Karofsky's grip, and he couldn't get any leverage with his legs. He was helpless to stop it as Karofsky worked his belt open. This couldn't be happening again. Not here where he was supposed to be safe. Not...not to him. He knew how this worked. He knew that this was not his fault. It was only his body, not...not his heart or his soul. But he also couldn't help but feel intensely horrified that something he only ever wanted to share with Blaine would forever be tainted by Karofsky.

His heart leapt into his throat as he heard the knocking on the door. Blaine! His boyfriend was supposed to stop by as soon as he was done with homework. It was early, but Kurt knew it had to be him. With absolutely no question about salvaging his pride, he struggled to get in enough breath to yell out for help. Unfortunately before he could, Karofsky's meaty hand was once again pressed hard over his mouth. He shuddered at Karofsky's threat. He didn't doubt for a moment that the larger boy meant it. If he could've, though, he would still have yelled out. He wasn't so sure that even if he kept quiet that this night wouldn't end with the neanderthal killing him because there was no way he was going to stay quiet about this. Not this time. It was clear now, that there was no safe place and that Karofsky was just going to keep attacking him until he did something to stop it.

He began kicking his heels against the rug, though his heart sank as he failed to produce sound. Please, Blaine, don't leave! his mind screamed as he stared toward the door, willing Blaine to realize that something was terribly wrong and to go get help.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Blaine leaned his hip against the wall with his hands in his pocket, glancing down idly at the floor as he waited for Kurt to open the door. He looked up after a few seconds, wondering what was taking Kurt so long. It had only been about a minute, but...it's not like it was a huge apartment that Kurt had to walk across. It was a dorm.

He took his phone out of his pocket to check the time, frowning slightly because this was the time he and Kurt had decided on meeting so why wasn't Kurt answering? It really wasn't like him to just...not be in his dorm by this time. He put his phone back in his pocket and gently turned the door handle, not pleased to find that it was locked.

The logical part of him was telling him to calm down, and that Kurt was probably just...in the library and got caught up with studying or something. He did tend to study quite a bit. But the uncomfortable feeling in the pit of his stomach was much stronger and made him feel as if something was wrong.

Well, there was a simple way of finding out. He reached into his pocket again and pulled out his phone, quickly hitting Kurt's speed dial number and bringing the iPhone up to his ear as he waited for Kurt to answer.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Kurt's hope rose as he heard the sound of Blaine's ringtone (currently set to the tune of "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge) fill the room. He felt a small amount of satisfaction as he saw the fear on Karofsky's face. There was no way Dave was going to get away with what he was attempting to do. The oaf was caught, and Kurt was certain that the unsightly bruises he knew would be sporting as a result of this encounter would be proof that Karofsky had assaulted him. And since Karofsky had absolutely no business being at the school, it wouldn't really seem likely that Kurt was the instigator.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Dave's eyes swung toward the sound of Hummel's phone ringing. Crap! Anyone who knew Hummel knew he didn't let that thing stray far out of reach EVER. He growled as he bore his weight down harder against Hummel, frustrated that all his careful planning hadn't been quite careful enough. He hadn't thought out an escape plan if he got caught in Hummel's room.

"Get rid of him or I'll--" Dave stopped, his lip twitching with fury as he reconsidered. He hadn't gotten what he'd come for. And the hobbit was truly pissing him off. Hummel was his, not the preppy wussy boy's. He let go of Hummel's wrists, using that hand, instead to bore down hard on Hummel's throat, preventing him from making sound even as he moved his hand away from Hummel's mouth. Keeping his hand clamped down hard on the boy's windpipe he used his other hand to loop the scarf around Hummel's neck, pulling it as tight as he could. He could tell he was choking Hummel, though it was necessary for the moment. He dragged Hummel back to his feet, keeping the scarf tight until he could adjust his hold, spinning Hummel so that his back was to Dave's chest. He once again slapped his hand over Hummel's mouth then let the scarf loosen enough to allow breathing.

He dragged Hummel toward the door and nudged the chair out of the way with his feet. Then, standing close to the wall so that he and Hummel wouldn't be visible until the hobbit made it into the room, he reached out and unlocked the door, quickly wrapping his arm back around Hummel's waist to hold him still and silent.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:42 pm

Kurt tried to scream but the sound was completely cut off as the hand crushed his windpipe. He began kicking his legs, trying to wriggle free, but he couldn't breathe and could feel himself quickly growing weaker. He was dimly aware as he was being pulled toward the door, but it wasn't until he heard the lock being turned and was being pulled behind the door that he began to make sense of what was happening. He couldn't yet breathe quite right, plus Karofsky once again had his mouth covered, so he couldn't call out to warn Blaine. So he did the only thing he could. He kicked the door, alerting Blaine to his presence. There was no way his boyfriend wouldn't pick up on the fact that something very wrong was happening inside the room and wouldn't walk blindly into Karofsky's trap.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Blaine sighed as Kurt didn’t answer the phone. It was one thing for him to not be in his dorm, but since when did Kurt not answer his phone? Blaine knew for a fact that Kurt usually always had his phone on him because when they first exchanged numbers, Blaine had sent numerous one word texts of encouragement, knowing that Kurt would receive them throughout the day.

His eyes flickered up towards the door handle as he heard it click. He found it weird that Kurt would just unlock the door without opening it, but he stuck his phone in his pocket and reached out to open the door.

But right before his hand reached the handle, someone on the inside kicked the door causing Blaine to pull his hand back. That was weird. His mind began jumping to conclusions as he realized something wasn't right in his boyfriend's dorm. He quickly brought his phone out of his pocket again and dialed the Dalton security number. He wasn't sure what was going on, but after dealing with Karofsky's taunting and his threats directed at Kurt in the past few months, he wasn't going to take any chances.

And he really wasn't sure what security would do since he'd never needed their number before, but he leaned against the door to make sure anyone in the room would be able to hear his conversation as soon as they answered.

"Hello, Dalton Security?" he greeted, a bit louder than necessary as he tried to keep his voice from shaking. "I'd like to report a disturbance in room 394." He fell silent as he let security talk. "Yes, it's Kurt Hummel's dorm. We're supposed to be studying together and...um..." He faltered slightly as he realized he really didn't have a plan. "Could you just send someone up, like, now?" He breathed out a sigh of relief as they assured him someone would be up right away and thanked them before he lowered the phone and looked back at the door. He didn't hear anything else in the dorm, but he knew that someone was in there and that Kurt was probably in trouble.

He rested his hand on the door handle, but stopped himself before he turned it completely. As much as he wanted to rush in to see what was going on, he figured that it'd be smarter to wait outside. If he ended up getting himself in trouble as well, then he'd be useless in helping his boyfriend. He licked nervously at his lips, keeping his hand on the door knob as he looked both ways down the hallway, wondering just how long it'd be before someone showed up.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Karofsky swore as he heard the hobbit calling security. This hadn't gone at all the way he'd wanted, but it was time to cut his losses. He slammed Hummel hard against the wall before releasing him and letting him crumple to the ground. Time to get out of there before security arrived. He yanked open the door, grabbing hold of the preppy kid and pulling him into the room. With security on the way he didn't have time to do anything more than briefly threaten. "You tell anyone about this and next time it'll be worse." Counting on CurlyHead to stay to take care of Hummel rather than giving chase, he shoved him down and fled, racing to the stairwell but then slowing to an only slightly faster than normal pace in hopes that if security spotted him they'd think he was just a normal visitor and not the 'problem' that Hobbit had described.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Kurt's world spun as he was dashed against the wall. He felt his legs give out and he collapsed to the ground. For a few moments he could only struggle to catch his breath and regain his bearings. He was dimly aware of the door opening and Karofsky growling something unintelligble and...Blaine was there only a few feet from him. He let out a shallow sob, though it was one of relief as he realized that Karofsky was retreating.

Still disoriented, coughing as he gulped in too much air, his arms trembled uncontrollably as he tried to get up. Not succeeding he rolled a little bit and sat up, leaning against the wall for support. His hands shook as he tried to get his belt buckled again, not wanting Blaine to see how close...

How very close.

He felt dizzy and sick. He couldn't get his belt buckled, his hands were shaking so badly. And it was stupid because he was okay and Karofsky was gone and nothing really bad had happened and...and he was...he was okay. He was okay. He was okay. He just couldn't stop shaking. And his vision was completely blurry with tears. And...he wanted Blaine. But he didn't want Blaine to see him like this. He was...wasn't okay.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Blaine barely had time to register what was going on as the door opened and he was suddenly pulled into the room. Then he had Karofsky's face in front of him and he tried to keep his expression neutral and free of the worry he felt for what had happened to Kurt, who he knew was obviously in the room though he couldn't really see him with Karofsky up in his face. He didn't have time to respond to Karofsky's threat, though, because before he could open his mouth the bully was out of the room, but not before shoving Blaine to the ground.

Once Karofsky was out of the room, Blaine noticed Kurt on the ground a few feet away from him, bruised, and crying, and shirtless, and just...broken. He knew that security would be at the room soon, and he wasn't sure what he'd tell them after hearing Karofsky's threat and knowing that the jock probably wasn't kidding in the slightest, but right then all he could think about was Kurt. He quickly rushed himself to his boyfriend's side and wrapped both arms around Kurt, being careful as to not hold him too tight and possibly cause him pain from all the newly acquired bruises. He could feel Kurt's body shaking and he pulled himself as close as he could.

"Shh, you're okay now. I've got you," he whispered softly as he reached up to wipe away a few of the tears on his boyfriend's cheeks. "He's gone now. You're okay," he repeated, his voice slightly shaky as he kept telling himself not to cry. Not in front of Kurt, who needed his boyfriend to be strong for him. He reached down and grabbed one of Kurt's shaking hands, bringing it to his mouth as he placed a soft kiss on the back of his boyfriend's knuckles. "I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner, Kurt. I'm sorry."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next