New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt's Dorm Room

+4
Karofsky
Sammy Evans
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
8 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kurt's Dorm Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt's Dorm Room

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:26 am

Kurt Hummel wrote:"Brittany, you have to actually speak when you call someone. It's not like texting," he explained patiently. "And it is still today, not tomorrow yet."

[Sorry this is extremely late and I am interrupting, but I died laughing at this!!]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:26 am

Blaine turned his head just slightly so that he could better look at Kurt, smiling up at his boyfriend as he asked him to spend the night. He wouldn't admit it, but he had already had every intention of spending the night ever since they found out that Karofsky was the caller. Other boys had had sleepovers in each other's dorms so he doubted it'd be a problem. "Of course," he answered quietly. He gently took Kurt's hand in his, intertwining their fingers together. "I don't think it'll be a problem. We can both sleep in here," he murmured softly before leaning up slightly to briefly press his lips to Kurt's.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Kurt smiled more genuinely, closing his eyes as he leaned into the brief kiss. He ran his fingers through Blaine's hair, absently massaging gently. "Thanks. I'm just sorry I kind of ruined things here...I really need to remember to turn off my phones," he sheepishly tried to joke even though his heart wasn't really in it.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Blaine frowned and rested his forehead against Kurt's, letting his eyes close as Kurt's fingers ran through his hair. "It's not your fault." He smiled slightly as he opened his eyes to look into Kurt's. Part of him was wondering if that phone call was all Karofsky had done or if there had been more going on that Kurt wasn't telling him about."You didn't ask for all that to happen." He hesitated before speaking again. He knew that Kurt probably didn't want to think about it but he had to ask. "Kurt...Has Karofsky bothered you at all before this?" he asked, his voice soft and quiet as he looked at Kurt. "Since you got to Dalton...?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Kurt tensed again at the question. His first instinct was to deny, deny, deny. He wasn't opposed to lying by omission (in fact, he relied on it often), and was known to either embellish or minimize depending on his needs, but...when asked direct questions, especially by those he loved, he really didn't like (and was frankly quite terrible at) outright lying. His mind raced trying to figure out how to tell Blaine the truth without triggering any of the responses that would likely only end up with someone hurt or in jail.

In the end he realized that he was being far too quiet for far too long. He closed his eyes and nodded. "He's never called me here before, that's new," he hedged.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Blaine waited patiently for Kurt to answer. He watched as Kurt started by telling him that Karofsky hadn't called before, then waited for him to continue...but it didn't happen. He swallowed and continued holding on to Kurt, not moving as he let Kurt's answer sink in. Judging by his answer, Karofsky hadn't been leaving Kurt alone. "Kurt..." He licked his lips before continuing. "Is there...anything else you want to tell me?" His voice was calm, but deep down he was just itching to go have a nice long talk with Karofsky. The kiss had been one thing, but now Karofsky had Kurt terrified and Blaine wasn't going to let him keep getting away with doing this to someone he loved.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:05 pm

"He..." Kurt's mouth snapped shut abruptly. He had no idea what to do; part of him wanted so badly to tell Blaine everything. Well, probably not *everything* but at least some things. It was purely for selfish reasons; he didn't want to deal with everything alone anymore. But he had to know that he wasn't just going to make things a thousand times worse for everyone. "Y-you have to promise me that you'll stay away from him. And that you won't tell anyone. Especially not my dad or anyone that would contact my dad." He knew just by saying that that he was confirming that things were pretty bad. "Promise me?" He opened his eyes, and looked, pleadingly at Blaine.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Blaine turned pale at Kurt's words. He didn't answer right away. He didn't like the promise he had to make, but it was the only way he could get Kurt to talk to him about Karofsky. He took a deep breath and nodded. "I promise, Kurt." He had a feeling that whatever he was about to hear would make him want to break the promise, but he had given Kurt his word and no matter how bad things were he'd have to keep his promise with Kurt. Before he let Kurt continue, he wrapped both arms around him and have him a tight hug, resting his head on Kurt's shoulder as he repeated, "I promise." He pulled back and looked at Kurt as he waited to hear what was happening with Karofsky, trying not to show how worried he really was about him, though his expression failed him.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Kurt hated seeing the worry on Blaine's face and felt even guiltier about making him promise what he had, but it really seemed like his only option. He took a deep breath as he tried to collect his thoughts. He knew Blaine wasn't going to be happy at all when he heard the secrets Kurt had been keeping. Especially if he put together the timeline of events. He paled a little bit more, fearing what Blaine would think of him once he knew.

He knew he wouldn't be able to look at Blaine while he told this. He reached down to take Blaine's hand and gave it a squeeze, his eyes briefly meeting Blaine's before he lay down and rolled onto his side, facing away from Blaine. "I'm sorry. I know I'm just making you worry by dragging this out," he apologized again. "It's not even that bad," he repeated the thing he'd been telling himself all along. "The other night when you came down to meet Rachel, Finn and me at Breadstix...that wasn't the first time that night I ran into Karofsky." He swallowed the growing lump in his throat. "Don't be mad at me," he pleaded softly. "I...he um...I'm pretty sure he's the one who slashed my tire." He closed his eyes as if it would make the whole thing go away. "I didn't know. It never even occured to me that it was him. I just figured...I parked in the wrong place at the wrong time. Guess I was right about that..." he knew he was starting to babble, but his heart was starting to pound and he wasnt sure he could go through with telling Blaine what had happened.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Blaine sat on the bed and watched Kurt as he spoke, keeping quiet and not interrupting. After a while, he got down on his side and lay down behind Kurt, soothingly running his hand up and down along Kurt's side as he told his story. So it was Karofsky who had slashed Kurt’s tires. Blaine closed his eyes and tried to focus on his hand rubbing his boyfriend’s side rather than the rage building inside him. Why couldn’t Karofsky just leave Kurt alone? Hadn’t he done enough damage already? Blaine leaned forward slightly and pressed his lips to the back of Kurt’s neck, kissing it softly to show Kurt that he wasn’t mad at him and urging him to continue.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 am

Kurt took a few more deep breaths, trying to calm his nerves. He relaxed just a tiny bit as he felt the lips on the back of his neck. He love how he felt when Blaine kissed him and he loved kissing Blaine...he didn't want it all to end just because of what happened. He didn't want Blaine to look at him differently. But he knew he couldn't just stop now, Blaine would probably assume the worst.

"I was going to change out the tire, but I didn't want to get my sweater dirty," Kurt divulged, knowing how dumb that had to sound. "So I went into the garage to change into my coveralls. I...I didn't lock the door," Kurt admitted his mistake. "He must have been watching but I didn't notice him. He followed me in and he...he attacked me." He actually felt a little bit better once those words were out. "He cornered me and shoved me around and...and I was really scared," he confessed, though he stopped short of admitting the worst. "He threatened me if I told anyone." He turned his head so that he could see Blaine out of the corner of his eye. "Blaine, I'm so sorry. I...didn't want you to get involved. And you can't say anything. Tonight...he threatened you if I told anyone," he revealed, his cheeks flushing with shame. "He'll leave you alone if I keep quiet," he assured quickly. "And what happened wasn't that bad," he repeated.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:02 am

Blaine's hand froze as he listened to Kurt admit to him about Karofsky. He felt sick to his stomach at the thought of Karofsky hurting Kurt, and he sat up as soon as Kurt was finished. "He..." He honestly had no idea where to start, and since he had made a promise to Kurt, going after Karofsky was out of the question. So he settled for wrapping his arms around Kurt and hugging him tightly, making no effort to let go as he tried to think of what to say to his boyfriend. "Kurt...I had no idea," he whispered as he continued to hold his boyfriend. "I'm sorry." He closed his eyes as he tried not to think about what he wanted to do to Karofsky. Kurt had come to Dalton to be safe and Karofsky still managed to get to him. "But I don't want you to keep this to yourself because of me," he said on a more serious note as he pulled his head back to look at Kurt. "I don't care what Karofsky threatens to do to me."

He closed his eyes again and hid his face in Kurt's neck. Ever since he found out about Kurt's problems at McKinley, he had felt a strong urge to protect him and so far he had done an awful job. "He attacked you," he repeated to himself as he pulled away from Kurt again, his face turning white at the thought. "And...I didn't even notice anything that night. Kurt, I'm so sorry. I'm supposed to keep you safe and I can't even do that right," he mumbled, mostly to himself as he held on tightly to Kurt.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 am

Kurt's eyes widened as he heard Blaine's apology. He shook his head in protest as he rolled over to face Blaine. "No...no don't blame yourself. You weren't there, you didn't even know I was going back to Lima. And you didn't know about what happened because I didn't want anyone to know," his face was flush with shame. "Especially not my dad or...you," he disclosed. "I didn't want you to worry, and...I didn't want you to think less of me." He rested his forehead against Blaine's. "I didn't want you to think I was just some weak little kid o-or that I couldn't take care of myself." He swallowed nervously. "I...I didn't want you to think I was too fragile to...to be with," he admitted.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:16 am

Blaine sighed and brought a hand up to rest on Kurt's cheek. "Too fragile to be with? Kurt, I don't think any of those things about you. I still love you and I can't see myself with anyone else. I don't want to be with anyone else." He smiled slightly as he let his hand slide down Kurt's face, lightly stroking the boys cheek. "You're not weak. You're a lot of things, Kurt Hummel, but weak isn't one of them." He softly kissed Kurt on the lips before pulling back to look him in the eyes again.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Some of Kurt's fears faded as he listened to Blaine's assurances. His boyfriend was saying and doing all the right things and if Kurt hadn't already thought such before, he definitely thought Blaine was pretty much perfect now. He wished he had the same confidence in himself that Blaine had in him. He smiled sadly, still unable to completely shake the doubt.

“I don’t want to be with anyone else, either,” he assured, his heart clenching as he thought about what Karofsky intended to do to him. He closed his eyes as though it would make the image go away.

Instinctively Kurt pressed himself close to Blaine again, tucking his face into the crook of Blaine’s neck as he wrapped his upper arm around Blaine’s waist. His other hand was trapped between them, pressed to Blaine’s chest where Kurt swore could feel the other boy’s heart beating against his fingertips.

“I don’t know what I’m supposed to do,” he admitted, his voice raw. “He terrifies me, and he makes me feel weak. I tried to fight back but he overpowered me like I was…nothing. And then I froze again.” He shuddered slightly remembering how helpless he’d felt. “And I can’t tell anyone. Not because of the threats but because my dad would…He’s still recovering and he’d get so upset. And if that didn’t kill him, he’d do something drastic and either get himself into trouble or maybe even get hurt. And I can’t let that happen.

“I can’t go to the police because he hasn’t done anything that they could really do anything about.” At least not that he could prove. He still had a few lingering bruises but no way to prove how he’d gotten them. “Like Coach Sylvester said, they can’t do anything just because the guy scares me or because he pushes me around a little. The school board didn’t take his threats seriously, why would they? It’s not like he’s ever done anything more than pushing me in front of witnesses.” He kept silent about what happened when there weren’t witnesses. “It’d be my word against his. And I’m afraid my word probably wouldn’t hold a lot of weight with ‘Lima’s Finest’. If anything they’ll slap him on the wrist and then he’ll know he can keep getting away with it.”

He realized that he was now completely unloading everything on Blaine and felt a bit mortified by that. “I’m sorry,” he apologized again. “I didn’t mean to burden you with all this. I really thought if I came here he’d kind of…forget about me. I just don’t know what I’m supposed to do,” he trailed off, his mini-outburst coming full-circle.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Blaine took a deep breath and held Kurt close to him, resting one hand on the back of Kurt’s head as he lightly massaged his scalp. He tried to think of the perfect thing to say. The thing that would make everything better. Kurt was hurting and he was supposed to make things better, but he had no idea what to do. He knew he couldn’t break his promise to Kurt, especially after hearing what he had to say about his dad. And the more Kurt talked, the more Blaine realized that convincing Kurt to tell other people about this wasn’t going to help.

He realized that Kurt had stopped talking and all he had done was sat there and hold the boy without responding. “You’re not a burden. Not at all. I’m glad you’re telling me all this,” he told Kurt sincerely. He wasn’t sure how to fix anything yet, but he was glad that Kurt trusted him enough to talk to him about everything. At least Blaine didn’t have to worry about his boyfriend keeping everything bottled up.

“I just…I wish I could be more of a help to you,” he admitted quietly, feeling like a failure for not being able to make everything better. He knew what he needed to do, but he had a feeling that Kurt wouldn’t like it. In fact, he knew Kurt wouldn’t like it, but it's what he wanted to do and he had to give it a shot. “I think I should have a talk with Karofsky…When we go back to Lima for the football game,” he confessed quietly, avoiding eye contact with Kurt.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Kurt's face grew even paler as he heard Blaine talking about confronting Karofsky. He shook his head, his eyes growing impossibly wide. "You can't. You don't know what's going on in that head of his. You can't reason with him. At all. I don't want him anywhere near you." He could feel the panic rising again and took a couple calming breaths. "Please. You promised me you wouldn't. I don't expect you to fix everything. I love that you want to, but I couldn't handle it if he hurt you. This is my battle and...I'll figure something out. I just need you to be here for me. And you are helping. By letting me get this off my chest and...and by making me feel safe and loved."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Blaine instantly regretted suggesting he talk to Karofsky the second he saw Kurt. He had only made things worse. He frowned and hugged Kurt tightly again. “I still wish I could do more,” he muttered into Kurt’s shoulder. He sighed as he pulled back, looking sadly at Kurt before speaking again. "You're right. I promised you...I'll stay away from him," he assured Kurt, looking defeated as he came to the realization that there wasn't much he could do for Kurt. "Thank you...For telling me about everything. When we first met I told you to stand up to bullies...I didn't say you had to do it alone," he said with a small smile. "You can always talk to me about anything."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Kurt calmed considerably. He felt terrible knowing how much he'd upset Blaine, but it really was for the best to keep him far away from Karofsky. He returned Blaine's sad smile and raised a hand to caress his cheek. "Thank you," he repeated with relief. "I don't know what I'd do if he hurt you." Kurt nuzzled against Blaine's cheek, then placed a tender kiss on his lips. He used his body to nudge Blaine over onto his back and draped himself partially on top. He began tracing a pattern against Blaine's chest with his fingertips. "I mean it about not wanting him near you, but that doesn't mean I don't want your help. If you have any ideas that won't get you hurt or get my father invovled, I want to hear them," he offered. "But how you help me the most is being here to remind me why I keep fighting. You're the best thing in my life."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Blaine smiled over at Kurt and rested a hand on his back, lightly tracing designs there as he tried to think of more ways to help Kurt. Karofsky was unlike any bully Blaine had ever dealt with, which made this even more difficult. He beamed at Kurt's last comment and leaned over slightly to press his lips to Kurt's again. "I feel the same way about you. That's why I want to help you and not feel so...useless," he admitted softly. He knew that he really was being helpful by just being here for Kurt, but it didn't feel like enough. "I wish I had some magical solution for you, but right now...I can't think of anything. I've never known a person like Karofsky. All I know is he can't hurt you here. Even though he's not a student...the Zero Tolerance Policy should still apply to him and they'd have to do something about it if he ended up attempting to bother you. I'm not saying I want him to come here, of course. I'm just saying...Better here than McKinley. At least here they could do something about it. They wouldn't let him get away with anything here." He stopped talking and continued tracing designs on Kurt's back. He wasn't sure if he was making any sense and he had sort of rambled, but it was better than just doing nothing to help Kurt's situation.

He thought about the game Kurt had invited him to and panicked as he realized what type of jacket Karofsky had been wearing the day he went to visit Kurt at McKinley. It was a letterman jacket...One that football players tend to wear. "He's going to be at the game you invited me to, isn't he?" he asked quietly as he looked questioningly at Kurt.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Kurt couldn't help but smile as Blaine began babbling just a little bit. He felt slightly guilty for smiling because he knew that it was the result of his concern and frustration, but in a very weird way seeing Blaine this way made him all the more endearing. He might have actually started giggling if Blaine hadn't made the realization about the game.

Kurt nodded. "He'll leave us alone at the game," he assured a he traced a heart on Blaine's chest. "There'd be far too many witnesses. Besides I think my dad and Carole are going to watch Finn and I really doubt he'd do anything in front of my dad. It should be safe there." At the game, anyway. And he was going to find a way to get out of meeting up with Karofsky afterward. Surely even as insane as Karofsky was, he'd have to understand that Kurt couldn't just ditch Blaine and his family after the game. "But if you don't want to go, I understand. I admit I've had second--and third and fourth--thoughts about going, but I don't want to let him scare me away from my family and the game is really important to Finn...and my dad." His eyes raised to meet Blaine's. "I don't want to let him ruin anything...or think about him any more than I have to."

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:27 pm

"No, I still want to go, I do," he told Kurt, smiling more genuinely. "I'm glad you're not letting him scare you away. I'm really proud of you, Kurt." He smiled again and brought his hand up off of Kurt's back and instead rested it on the back of his head, lightly running his fingers through Kurt's soft hair. "I'm really proud of you. You're a lot braver than I was." He looked into Kurt's greyish eyes, smiling at his boyfriend as he continued brushing his fingers through Kurt's hair. "Then let's not think about him," he suggested cautiously. "Let's talk about something else," he offered with a small smile, though deep down...Way deep down beneath the dapper surface was a little voice saying 'or we could just not talk at all.'
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:54 am

"You're the one who gives me the courage," Kurt smiled as he turned Blaine's compliment back on him, tapping him lightly on the chest for emphasis. He was quite relieved when Blaine offered a change of discussion. He'd rather talk about just about anything else. Or perhaps...not talk at all. He glanced over to make sure his room phone was still off the hook. He blushed little bit as he reached over to power off his cell phone as well before settling right back as he was, partially lying on top of Blaine. If there was an emergency his dad would call the main number and have someone come get him. Otherwise...maybe they could have a little bit of time together when nobody would interrupt them. So...talk about something else. It would probably just be wrong for him to suggest they try to pick up right where they'd left off right before they'd been so rudely interrupted. He was probably still a little too tense anyway...but he really wanted to try and get back to that mood.

"Tell me something I don't know about you," he suggested playfully, trying to ease the tension.

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:25 am

"About me?" He chuckled and took Kurt's hand in his own, gently playing with his boyfriend's fingers and tracing light patterns on his palm as he thought of what to tell Kurt. "But I'm boring." He smiled up at Kurt as and tried to think of a real answer, ignoring the sinking feeling as he thought about one thing Kurt didn't know, something no one knew about...Sam. But he pushed that thought out of his mind right away. He had Kurt now. Kurt made him extremely happy and he didn't need to worry about keeping their relationship a secret like he did with Sam. And he loved Kurt, which wasn't something he could honestly say about Sam.

He laughed lightly as he thought of something he hadn't told anyone before. "I...sing Disney covers when I'm alone in the car," he admitted with a sheepish grin. "It's...pretty embarrassing, actually," he added with another soft laugh.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Kurt scoffed as Blaine proclaimed himself to be boring. He arched an eyebrow, cocking his head as he watched Blaine considering what to say. He grinned when Blaine began to blush and revealed his deep dark Disney-loving secret. Kurt let out a delighted, "Aww!' as he slid his arm around Blaine's waist and gave him a squeeze.

"There is absolutely nothing embarassing about singing Disney," he matter-of-factly informed Blaine. "Now if you told me you sang Bieber alone in your car...that'd be a whole other story," he added, sounding quite serious, though his eyes were still shining as he gazed adoringly at his boyfriend.

He shifted positions so that he could lean in and kiss Blaine's chin. "Will you sing one for me?" he asked coyly, letting his hand trail slowly back and forth across Blaine's torso.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next