New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Hallway - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun May 22, 2011 1:10 am

Reed looked over to see a tall brunette girl looking over at him. He recognized that face from somewhere...
He continued to walk, trying to place the girl's face in his head. She was wearing a Dalton uniform, but she didn't go to this school, obviously. The only 'female' at Dalton was Merril. He thought for a while before remembering.

He stopped, sat his painting down carefully and walked over toward her. "Lucy Westwood? I haven't seen you in forever!"
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sun May 22, 2011 11:39 am

Lucy laughed lightly, pulling him in for a hug. "It certainly feels like forever! I've missed you quite a bit! What have you been up to lately? I see you're still painting?" She said with a smile, happy to see the canvas he set aside, and a small tinge of paint in his hair, as usual, from when she used to visit Han every so often.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Mon May 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Reed sighed dramatically, "Yes, I'm still painting. It seems like it's ALL I've been doing lately!" With the gallery coming up, Reed was forced to paint non stop to complete everything perfectly and on time. His mother was actually coming this time, and he wanted her approval. She was a huge critique and he wanted her to actually be impressed. It seemed no matter how hard he worked, nothing came out perfectly. Plus, there were many...erm...added distractions now, mostly in the form of curly haired boyfriends, that were keeping his mind occupied. "I just hope all this hard work pays off!"

Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Thu May 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Lucy smiled. "You're a really great painter, Reed! I'm sure everything will turn out alright for you, even if you come across a few bumps in the way! Don't hesitate to text me if you need anything, too." She picked up the canvas, staring off into space a bit. She turned to little Reed. "So, where are you going with this? I'd love to help!" She smiled again at the curly haired boy.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri May 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Reed smiled at Lucy's enthusiasm. "I'm taking it to the art hall..." he shrugged sheepishly, "the Windsor's were getting a little annoyed. It was a total art apocalypse." he laughed. "I'd love some help moving this stuff though." he admited. Those canvases were heavy, and Reed didn't have much upper body strength.

"So what have you been up to?" he asked curiously as they walked. It had been a long time since she had last visited, and Reed hadn't talked to her very much since.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Mon May 30, 2011 1:44 am

Lucy nodded, following Reed in that direction. "I would think so. Maybe the next time you paint, I can paint something too. That'd be so much fun. I just hope your furniture isn't white," she smiled. "Well, lately Vocal Adrenaline is practicing vigorously... as usual. So I visit Han after school and hang out in his cave a bit. But he doesn't let me in for too long, because I tamper with his things." Lucy laughed lightly at this. She was the DeeDee to his Dexter after all. "And that's how you found me here!" she smiled. "I like to hang around Windsor, or the library, or one of the comfy chairs in the halls. But that can get distracting when I want a nice spot to read. People come up to me a lot." Lucy said, shaking her head a bit.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Mon May 30, 2011 7:29 pm

"Oh God" Reed laughed, "I would imagine. Dalton's not exactly the oportune reading spot. Met anyone interesting?" he asked. Of course everyone in Dalton was interesting, but there were certainly those that stood out from the rest.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Mon May 30, 2011 8:15 pm

"No, actually. Just people I've met before. Like you!" Lucy smiled. "I really miss this place. It's like home! But, only when the faculty leaves for the night." She began to wonder if she'd ever met the faculty. But her mind drew a blank and concluded her thoughts with a "No."
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Reed chuckled lightly huffing a few hairs that had fallen into his face. "Does Han know you're here yet?" he asked. Han never left his cave, but he also was never really in the dark about what was happening around the school. If anything, he was always the first to know everything.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:47 pm

"Probably. I don't doubt it." Lucy said, looking up at the ceiling for a corner camera. She adjusted her hold on the painting before asking casually, "Have you and Shane gotten together yet?" She giggled, that being the last thing she checked on when she came for visits. "Han doesn't usually look at his cameras. He says he has better things to do than keep track of the love lives around here. I understand what he means now, since I've decided to take show choir seriously....but I set up some wires to his system, so I could make an app that let me see the cameras from my iPhone, or laptop." She remembered when showing Blaine, calling it her 'Marauder's Map'.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:20 pm

"Oh God you didn't! Lucy!" Reed scolded giggling lightly."We ,um, we've been together for about 4 months." he smiled lightly; a small blush covering his cheeks. He couldn't believe how long it had really been. He looked down at the ground adjusting his hold on the painting.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:39 pm

"I did, I did! Well, 4 months ago I did." Lucy grinned, the corner of her eyes turning upwards slightly. "That's so cute! You're blushing!" She said, ruffling his hair a bit with a small smile. "You must really like him. I can tell."
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Reed looked up from the floor to pout at Lucy. He couldn't help blushing whenever people brought up Shane. He didn't know if he'd ever get over that.

"I do." he blushed deeper thinking about his conversation with Shane in the park last weekend. "I really do. Even if he is completely crazy." Reed sat the painting down next to the art room to open the door.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3