New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warbler Hall

+4
Tweedles- Inactive
Kurt Hummel
Edric Dalton III
Blaine Anderson
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Warbler Hall - Page 7 Empty Re: Warbler Hall

Post  Sebastian Smythe Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:46 am

Sebastian noticed how uncomfortable Blaine seemed about Kurt's transfer. There was a story there that he would have to find out. He filed the questions away for later, though.

He took the music from Blaine, smiling as the boy gave in and agreed to try singing If I Had You together. Sure there would still be an audition, but that was a mere trifle. He thumbed through the sheet. He was already familiar with the songs (Lambert was a standard at most clubs these days) so it was just making a few adjustments to the arrangements. He noted that much of his part in If I Had You would require him to use his falsetto. No wonder the Warblers hadn't quickly recast the part!

"So I guess now it's your turn to show me your moves." Sebastian grinned and wagged his brows suggestively.

Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:27 pm

"So I guess now it's your turn to show me your moves." Sebastian grinned and wagged his brows suggestively. [/quote]

Blaine laughed at the suggestive eyebrows, shaking his head as he rolled his shoulders back. "Alright, I guess I could run through it once for you, then go over the moves step by step," he told Sebastian, smiling before grabbing a small boombox and setting it down on a table in front of Sebastian. He'd gotten into the habit of getting himself recorded versions of all the Warblers' backup vocals to work with over the past few months, and it'd helped a lot with his practicing for competitions.

Without another word, Blaine hit the 'play' button, flashing Sebastian a confident smirk before moving into the number, singing with his usual confidence as he sang the opening lines, his voice taking on a much smoother tone than some of the other Warbler songs.

"There he goes
My baby walks so slow
Sexual tic-tac-toe
Yeah, I know we both know
It isn't time, no
But could you be m-mine?

We'll never get too far," he sang, hopping up onto the coffee table without breaking the dance routine.

"Just you, me, and the bar
Silly ménage à trois, sometimes
Would you be m-mine?
Would you be m-mine?
Would you be m-mine?"

As the chorus hit, he winked once at Sebastian before hopping off the table, completely in his element as he showed Sebastian the dance moves to the number.

"Oh baby, light's on
But your mom's not home
I'm sick of laying down alone, hey
With this fever, fever, yeah
My one and own
I wanna get you alone
Give you fever, fever, yeah

There it goes
You're still my soul and so
'Cause, sweetheart
No-no-nobody a-kno-kno-knows me
Or can find me, ooh
Time to be m-mine, mine

Let's get inside your car
Just you, me and the stars
Kind of ménage à trois, sometimes
Would you be m-mine?
Would you be m-mine?
Would you be m-mine?

Oh baby, light's on
But your mom's not home
I'm sick of laying down alone, hey
My one and own
I wanna get you alone

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
You baby, oh baby, oh baby, yeah, oh baby, you're mine!
Baby you're mine, mine, you're mine

Oh baby, light's on
But your mom's not home
I'm sick of laying down alone
My one and own
I wanna get you alone
I got this fever that I can't sweat out

Oh baby, light's on
But your mom's not home
I'm sick of laying down alone
My one and own
I wanna get you alone

Give you my f-f-fever, my f-fever
Give you my f-f-fever, my f-fever!
Give you fever, fever, yeah!"

When the song ended, Blaine was a bit out of breath, though it was obvious he'd enjoyed himself. "So...what do you think?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Sebastian was completely captivated as he watched Blaine dance. Everything about Blaine was exactly what he liked in his boys. Gorgeous, confident, friendly, a little bit oblivious. Maybe a little bit on the too innocent side, but Sebastian was fairly sure he could change that and he very much looked forward to doing so. He imagined how sexy a debauched Blaine would look.

“I think that I would let you give me a fever anytime,” Sebastian drawled teasingly. “Seriously, you were—I mean that was incredibly sexy. The judges will completely eat it up,” he added as he rose to his feet and moved in close to Blaine--calculatingly a little too close. “Let’s do it,” he said, flashing a suggestive smile that mimicked the confident one Blaine had given him just before he began to sing. Pretending that he meant only that he wanted to go through the choreography he began to sing the backup vocal part that he’d been given and began going through the very basic steps that he’d seen Blaine make before the complicated routine began. “I take it that the rest of us will keep our feet on the ground while you’re dancing on the table tops?” he queried as he reached that spot.

Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:47 pm

Blaine laughed at the compliment, blushing slightly because while he was flattered, he didn't wasn't exactly used to being called sexy from anyone other than Kurt, though he knew Sebastian was just being friendly. "Thanks. I think that's sort of what we were going for," he explained, smiling and trying not to seem too thrown off by how close Sebastian had moved. The guy seemed nice and extremely talented, but Blaine was pretty sure he had never learned the meaning of personal space.

Another laugh left his lips as he took a second to adjust his blazer, shaking his head as his eyes crinkled with amusement. He had the tendency to get really into the Warblers numbers, and whenever furniture was around it was sort of a given that somehow Blaine would end up on top of it at some point. "Ah, no. I may have gotten a bit carried away with that bit."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Sebastian grinned back. "It's okay, it works for you," he assured. "And I'm sure it drives the girls wild." He knew he had to tread a little bit carefully, but he was fairly confident of his gaydar. "Or the boys if you prefer?" He quirked a brow questioningly.

Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:01 pm

A flattered smile crossed his lips at Sebastian's compliment, though he ducked his head a bit, avoiding eye contact because he wasn't sure how to take some of Sebastian's comments to him. "Oh, the girls definitely enjoy it," he laughed, rubbing at the back of his neck before bringing his eyes up to meet Sebastian's and letting his hand fall back to his side. "But that's not exactly my team," he clarified with a light shrug.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Sebastian's grin widened at Blaine's admission. Excellent. "Not mine, either," he admitted. "You'll have to come with me to this club I found...or maybe you know of a better nightlife around here?" he asked, hopeful. Not that Scandals was too bad; he was just used to bigger clubs with more...opportunities.

Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Blaine couldn't help but smile back at Sebastian. Despite contrary belief, Dalton wasn't a gay school, so it was always sort of nice to have other guys like him transferring in. His eyebrows raised up in surprise at Sebastian's suggestion, slight confusion flooding his features because this part of Ohio didn't exactly have a big nightlife for gays. "Scandals?" He'd never actually been there, but in a place like this Blaine had at least heard of the one gay bar that didn't require driving out to Columbus. "I've heard about it, but...it's not really my thing."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:54 pm

"Scandals," Sebastian confirmed. "It's not really mine, either. It's not nearly the same as the clubs in New York, LA, Paris. But when life hands you lemons, you get Between the Sheets, am I right?" he rattled off one of his favorite cocktails. "Or a Whiskey Sour," he added, thoughtfully--and to divert from the not even subtle double meaning of the first one. "Seriously, though, maybe you can be my Westerville Tour Guide and show me some of the more interesting things to do around here?"

Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:01 pm

"Paris?" Blaine asked, looking somewhat taken back because that had always been at the top of his list of places to see. A slight blush found his cheeks at Sebastian's comments, only for him to roll his eyes as he realized what Sebastian was referring to. "Oh, right. I don't know, Sebastian; I doubt you'd want to see me drunk," he insisted with a slightly forced laugh, knowing that in the few times he had, had something to drink, he had turned into a bit of a hot mess. "Um, tour guide could work, though. I can't say I've ever been to Scandals, but I've always been a fan of the Lima Bean if you're into coffee."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:40 pm

"Never?" Sebastian repeated when Blaine said he'd never been to Scandals. Contrary to Blaine's suggestion that he wouldn't want to see the lead Warbler drunk, Sebastian couldn't think of a more intriguing idea. But he'd work around to that. "Well, I'm going to have to take you there sometime. You don't have to drink," he assured quickly, even though he hoped to be able to change Blaine's mind later on that point. "But, yes, coffee. You've just found the key to my heart," Sebastian declared. "I will absolutely never turn down an offer of coffee. Especially not from a gorgeous guy." He grinned at Blaine before changing the subject. "So, let's get down to business so I can get this routine down and we can go get that dinner I promised."

Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:02 pm

While it was all very flattering, Sebastian was giving Blaine a lot of attention he wasn't used to, and at being called gorgeous he opened his mouth to mention that he did actually have a boyfriend, but Sebastian ended up changing the subject before he got a chance. It wasn't like coffee actually meant anything. He and Kurt had gone on plenty of coffee 'dates' before they actually started dating, and Scandals...Blaine wasn't so sure about that, but maybe at some point he'd mention bringing Kurt along as well. It wasn't really Blaine's thing to go to bars, especially considering he wasn't 21, but he also knew what it was like to be the new guy and he didn't want Sebastian to feel unwanted in any way.

"Right, the routine. You're picking up on it really well, actually," he complimented with a smile, before jumping back into helping Sebastian out with more of the moves, knowing that he'd be able to work more on the a capella on his own, considering Blaine usually just focused on his own notes when it came to singing.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:53 pm

"Thanks. I've been 'the new guy' enough times that I've learned to pick these things up fast," Sebastian acknowledged. He was also good at picking up boyfriends pretty fast, and so far Blaine seemed to be receptive to his charms. He followed Blaine's directions, purposely getting a few moves wrong just to spend a little extra time flirting with Blaine and to ensure that they would miss Dalton's cafeteria hours. Once it was just past the kitchen closing time, he "finally" got the routine down pat.

"Thanks so much for the tutoring session. So, where do you want me to take you...to eat?" he asked as he gathered his satchel and keys.

Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Sebastian was a fast learner and Blaine was impressed with how well he picked up on all the moves. He was growing more and more hopeful for Regionals because between him and Sebastian he had a good feeling about finally making it to Nationals. Sebastian had a lot of obvious talent and Blaine couldn't wait to see how he fit in with the other Warblers.

His eyes lit up as Sebastian grabbed his satchel, and a light laugh left his lips as he grabbed his own and adjusted over his shoulder. "Nice bag," he complimented teasingly, noticing that they were extremely similar if not identical. He shrugged his shoulders at Sebastian's question, not really having given it much thought. "I'm not picky if you had a place in mind."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:53 am

"Not just amazingly cute, but also impeccable taste," Sebastian commented brightly as he eyed their similar bags. "I really don't know the good spots here yet. I'm counting on you to help me find them," he reminded Blaine with a grin. "So take me to your favorite place and I'll judge your 'boyfriend potential' accordingly," he teased with a wink.

Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:55 pm

"Oh, right. New kid," he reminded himself, ignoring Sebastian's 'cute' compliment with a small smile. Before he could answer, though, he heard the term boyfriend potential and even he wasn't oblivious enough to not know what Sebastian was hinting at here. "Oh. Oh, no, Sebastian, I actually have a boyfriend," he explained, flashing the other Warbler a sympathetic smile. "Sorry, I didn't realize...you were asking me to dinner for...yeah, I'm dating someone. Kurt, actually."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Sebastian laughed and waved his hand as if it were nothing. Sure it was disappointing that Blaine was taken, but it wasn't entirely unexpected. He was gorgeous and the lead Warbler. Besides, being taken was hardly a deal breaker. "Not a problem at all. Can't blame me for trying, though, right?" he winked. "Absolutely no hard feelings." Except one, but it wasn't the hard feeling Blaine would want to hear about at the moment. Perhaps later. Sebastian's grin never wavered. He loved challenges.

"Dinner's still on, though, I hope. As friends, of course. I'm still in need of those."

Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Blaine relaxed at Sebastian's laugh, glad that he hadn't made things awkward between them with the misunderstanding. "Of course," he replied, not seeing a problem with dinner considering he'd originally thought they were just going as friends anyway. "I do know this one Italian place nearby if you like Italian."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:59 pm

"Italian." Sebastian considered as he collected the rest of his things. "It's all good. Especially their men, their leather...and of course their cuisine. Sounds good. You'll have to tell me all about this lucky Kurt guy--and why ever he left you here alone; I know I know it wasn't his fault, but there must be a story there. And then, of course, you'll have to tell me about any eligible bachelors you know," he chatted as they headed out. He was far more interested in learning about his competition than in other hookups--he had no problems finding those himself--but he hoped it would keep Blaine at ease if he at least asked.

Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Blaine let out a light laugh as he walked with Sebastian, not quite sure of where to start because Sebastian was definitely different from what he was used to. "Kurt's my boyfriend. We met back in November, and...he's just incredible. You'd probably love him." Everyone loved Kurt. Blaine couldn't see how anyone would be able to think anything else of his boyfriend because honestly, the boy was perfect. "He went to Dalton for a few months, but...he had some things to deal with back home so he's back at his old school now," he answered, trying to keep as vague as possible because he knew that what had happened between Kurt and Karofsky wasn't exactly something that everyone needed to know about. "As for eligible bachelors...I can't say I know too much about those," he admitted with a light laugh. "Dalton's gay population is a lot lower than most people would think. It's Ohio, so...we're sort of limited there unless you want to go to Scandals or one of the clubs in Columbus."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe Wed May 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Sebastian smirked as Blaine commented that Sebastian would probably love Kurt. "I'm sure I would if YOU think he's so amazing," he flattered.

"The lack of bachelors is a true travesty. I've already met the Scandals crowd and they're more than a bit lacking if you ask me. Perhaps you and your boy toy--excuse me, boyfriend--start coming with me we can start attracting a more attractive crowd. Otherwise...how do you feel about polygamy?" he asked teasingly.

Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri May 04, 2012 4:37 am

Blaine pursed his lips as he thought over Sebastian's suggestion. He wasn't exactly sure about what Kurt would think of a place like Scandals, but it wasn't exactly the type of scene they were used to. Still, he didn't want to be rude to Sebastian, especially with him being new and all. "Well, we've never actually been, but I mean...I could always ask him." Sebastian's joke about polygamy definitely threw him off, and Blaine couldn't do much more than force a slight laugh, hoping that the nervousness didn't show too much because Sebastian was definitely hard to read and Blaine wasn't sure what to think of him just yet.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe Wed May 09, 2012 10:00 am

Sebastian could tell that Blaine was starting to get a bit flustered, and knew he had to ease up. He couldn't resist one last tease. "You'll ask Kurt about a Ménage à trois? My, he does sound amazing!" He flashed a grin. "I'm only kidding of course. Seriously, you guys coming to Scandals will be fun. You guys can be my wingmen. We can all dance. I'll even spring for drinks. I can't wait to meet your amazing guy. This Friday." He hoped that by not posing it as a question it would make it harder for Blaine to say no.

Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat May 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Blaine's face paled at Sebastian's comment. He didn't need to speak French to know what that meant, thanks to one of his favorite Katy Perry songs. The color came back as he realized Sebastian was kidding, and he forced a slight laugh as he followed him down to the parking lot where their cars were. "Friday, right. I'm...sure he'll love you." Or no, not at all, but Blaine was always one to hope for the best.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:05 pm

"It's a date, then. Hopefully a double date by the end of it," Sebastian declared. "So where is this great place you're taking me tonight?"

Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next