New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warbler Hall

+4
Tweedles- Inactive
Kurt Hummel
Edric Dalton III
Blaine Anderson
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Warbler Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Warbler Hall

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Blaine frowned slightly, looking at Kurt with concern. He had noticed that it hadn’t been easy for Kurt, but it was worse to feel to actually hear him actually say it. And it almost made him feel guilty. He had been trying to help Kurt settle in at Dalton, but it wasn’t enough and Kurt was still homesick. So he knew that if there was anything to help Kurt now, it would be to make sure the Warblers agreed to this video project.

Not that Blaine really had time to give all of this thought because unless he was hearing things, Kurt had just let it slip that he loved him. He wasn’t sure if Kurt meant to say it, but he couldn’t help but flush slightly, looking down at Kurt’s hand for a moment to hide the overly happy smile on his face. He was relieved when Kurt trailed off slightly. It gave him a moment to collect himself after hearing Kurt say ‘I love you’ and this way he would be able to better pay attention to everything else Kurt had to say.

He had to admit that what Kurt was explaining wasn’t his thing, but he could easily imagine Kurt doing all of that with his friends. And after hearing the strain in Kurt’s voice, Blaine promised himself that he wouldn't let the Warblers say no to this idea, even if it wasn’t ‘their thing.’

He waited for Kurt to finish fixing his tie before wrapping both arms around his boyfriend and holding him in a long, tight embrace. It took a while, but he eventually pulled back and smiled sadly at Kurt. He wanted more than anything for Kurt to be happy, and he really hoped that this project would help with that.

"I love you too," he told Kurt, unable to keep from smiling as he said it. "And it sounds like fun. I won't let the Warblers say no to this idea." He leaned forward and gave Kurt a gentle, loving kiss, pulling back no more than an inch before adding in a soft whisper, "I promise."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Kurt melted into Blaine's embrace. He hadn't realized just how much he needed a hug until he got one. And it was perfect. To add to the perfectness, he felt his heart soar as Blaine said those three little words back to him. He hadn't actually meant to say them (not that he didn't feel them) but his inability to edit himself all the time turned out to be a blessing. He brightened even more as he heard Blaine's promise. It was one that he knew Blaine couldn't really make, but he loved him all the more for making it anyway. "Thank you, though I won't hold you to that...you can't make them do it if they don't want to. I just figured you would have a much better chance of convincing them to give it a shot. And it is going to be so much fun! I really want the Warblers involved, but...if they won't all do it, at least I know I can count on my absolute favorite one...how do you feel about singing all the different parts?" he teased before leaning back in and returning Blaine's kiss.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Blaine was still smiling as he pulled away from the kiss. He lightly ran his hands down Kurt's arms, stopping at his hands and gently taking both of them in his own, casually holding both of Kurt's hands between them as he stood with Kurt and tried to figure out how to make the Warblers say yes to the idea. "Well, maybe not, but I can give them my best convincing argument which will hopefully make it impossible for them to say no," he amended with a light laugh.

"Wait- I'm your favorite Warbler?" he asked as he pulled one hand away from Kurt's to cover his heart, as if in complete shock. "That's quite an honor! But if I'm singing all the parts then what's my favorite Warbler doing? He's quite the talented singer, you see."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:16 pm

"That's true," Kurt agreed, with his perfected mock arrogance. His eyes narrowed. "You better have meant me," he cautioned playfully. "I do have great faith in your powers of persuasion," Kurt added. "I know I'd find it nearly impossible to say no to you," he flirted shamelessly.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:37 pm

"Yes, I meant you...Maybe," he teased with a playful wink. "I'm glad I've got your vote. It'll be the others who'll take a little more convincing. Maybe I should leave the gel out of my hair that day," he suggested jokingly. "They'll be so in shock they'll agree with whatever I tell them." Of course he wouldn't really do that, but he loved the fact that he could be his usual, joking self around Kurt. He could joke around with Wes and David usually, but there was something different about Kurt. Everything was always so easy and natural, and Blaine didn't have to worry about being a proper Dalton student. He knew Kurt loved him for being himself and that was another reason he loved Kurt.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:16 am

Kurt cocked his head to the side as though considering. His hand raised and hovered, but he refrained from actually touching Blaine's gel-encrusted [*smirk*] hair. "I don't know," he hedged, keeping a straight face. "We want them to agree to sing, not cause a riot." The corners of his eyes crinkled with laughter as he recalled the 'sex riot' of McKinley High. "Just trust me on that one."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:44 am

Blaine laughed lightly, imagining the Warblers attacking him with bottles of hair gel as he tried to convince them to sing Kurt's song for the video. "I think I'll take your word for it. I'd rather not be the cause of a schoolwide hair riot, as entertaining as that might sound."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:53 pm

"It's actually not as fun as you might think. Last riot at McKinley I saw a guy get carried off and he's barely been heard from since," Kurt joked wryly. He sighed. "I should probably go get all my homework done." He wrapped his arms around Blaine and gave him a tight hug. "Thank you so much for doing this for me. I promise I won't hold it against you if they won't do it." He flashed a mischevious grin as he added, "If you stop by my room a little later, maybe I can show you just a little of my appreciation..."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:18 pm

"Alright, Kurt. I'll be sure to make it a convincing argument," he assured Kurt as he returned the hug, ideas for his little presentation to the Warblers already running through his head. He knew this video project would make Kurt happy and he was going to try his best to make sure the Warblers agreed to it. He arched an eyebrow at Kurt's last comment. "I might have to take you up on that offer," he said with a smirk. "See you later, Kurt." He leaned in and gave his boyfriend a lingering goodbye kiss, before pulling away and heading off to go try and get some work done himself.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:17 pm

Blaine walked into Warbler Hall, and sat down at the piano once he realized no one else was around. He ran his fingers along the keys, furrowing his brow in concentration before he applied pressure to the shiny keys and started experimenting with different melodies from a selection of songs, trying to think of which one would be perfect for him to play for Kurt.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedles- Inactive Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:32 pm

The two twins walked in quietly behind Blaine. " What are you trying to play hmm ?" Evan asked. "Is it for the warbler meeting.?" Ethan pushed. " Or is it for our little Alice" The two sung together. Question
Tweedles- Inactive
Tweedles- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Blaine's hands jumped slightly as he heard two voices behind him. "Ethan. Evan," he greeted as he continued playing a few more notes before he took his hands off of the keys and turned in his seat to face them. "And yes, it is for Kurt," he confirmed, smiling fondly as he thought of his boyfriend, while also realizing that he hadn't really told the Warblers, other than Reed, about them finally being together yet. "I'm not quite sure what I want to play for him yet though," he admitted as he glanced back down at the piano. He looked back at the twins. "What have you two been up to? Or do I even want to know?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedles- Inactive Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:02 pm

" Us, No" Ethan awnsered. "Why would we, of all people be up to somthing?" The two smiled moving closer. They mumbled to each other under their breaths. Nodding they faced blaine proudly. " Would you like a suggestion?" They asked.
Tweedles- Inactive
Tweedles- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:16 pm

Blaine looked back and forth between the twins, eyeing them suspiciously as they whispered to each other. "Okay," he agreed hesitantly, dragging out the word. He wasn't sure of what to think of their mumbling, but he couldn't help but be curious as to what their suggestion would be. He never could tell with the Tweedles, being the unpredictable duo that they were.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedles- Inactive Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:05 pm

One of the twins pulled out a blue iPod. They flipped through the songs arguing with each other. "Well what about........" Started Evan." Never! " Ethan took the iPod and his face let out a small giggle. " Not this one" They agreed. All fell silent as Cheshire grins formed on their giddy faces. " This one " They shoved the iPod in his face, Proud of their decision. ( Wouldn't it be Nice by: The Beach Boys)
Tweedles- Inactive
Tweedles- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Blaine's eyes darted back and forth between the twins, amused with the way they bickered over the song choice. He moved his head back slightly, then brought his hand up to hold the iPod at a distance where he could actually read the name of the song displayed on the screen. "The Beach Boys," he mused aloud, smiling at their choice. "I like it. A lot, actually," he noted, unable to hide how impressed he was with the twin's choice. He turned back to the piano and, after experimenting on a few keys, he began playing a few notes of his own rendition of the song, smiling as he imagined himself singing it to Kurt. He'd probably have to take out the lines about marriage. He loved Kurt, but...he didn't want to scare him off by singing to him about getting married within weeks of their new relationship. He stopped playing the song and turned back to face the twins. "Thanks, guys. I never would have considered that song if you hadn't mentioned it."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedles- Inactive Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 pm

"That will impress him!" Ethan Exclaimed excited. " Maybe a little to impressed" Evan winked. Poking Blaine's side playfully. The twins imitated Kurt and Blaine, falling into Evans arms and tumbled to the hard ground In a fit of laughter and groans of pain. Helping Ethan up there looks grew darker. " wouldn't want the knave to get there first our white rabbit." They said in unison.
Tweedles- Inactive
Tweedles- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:02 am

Blaine squirmed slightly as he was poked, making a mental note to try and make sure that Kurt never found out just how ticklish he was. Blaine laughed and shook his head at the twin's imitation, arching an amused eyebrow as they both fell to the ground. "Get there first? I don't think we have to worry about any of that," he assured them both. "Didn't I tell you? Kurt and I are together now," he explained, his voice casual though he couldn't keep from smiling as he said the words out loud.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedles- Inactive Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:29 am

" Make sure it stays that way" The two said quietly. They both knew Kurt belonged with Blaine, But what happens if they separate. Would Little Alice fall into.... his arms. They shuddered at the thought. Suddenly They cheered up slightly and mentioned " But don't worry about that, your not late at all!" They winked and ran of to bother someone else.
Tweedles- Inactive
Tweedles- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Blaine quirked an eyebrow at the twin's retreating back. He was pretty sure that he'd never have a conversation with them that didn't end with him being at least somewhat confused. He shrugged it off though, because now he was sure that he had the perfect song for Kurt...maybe. He still had other options to think about, because part of him was nervous that the twin's choice might scare Kurt off a bit with some of the lyrics...even if they described Blaine's feelings for Kurt quite nicely. He turned back to the piano and began playing the twin's song choice, along with a few other ideas that ran through his head, particularly a few Disney songs that he was fond of.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Blaine walked into Warbler Hall and sat down on an end of one of the couches, folding his hands in his lap and looking down at his knees. He wasn't sure why the council wasn't there yet, but then again he wouldn't be surprised if he had shown up a bit early. He glanced over at the spot next to him and sighed heavily, knowing that he was probably being melodramatic about all of this, but the idea of Kurt not being at Dalton anymore upset him more than he would ever have expected. He looked down at his phone, then sighed as he put it back in his pocket. Wes told him that Kurt had said he would call, so Blaine would wait patiently for it. He wasn't' going to call Kurt right away and possibly mess up a conversation he was probably having with his dad and Carole, and besides, maybe Kurt really did want to be back at McKinley. After what had happened, it would make sense for Kurt to want to be back with his family and his old friends, despite the fact that Blaine strongly believed he was safer at Dalton.

He looked back down at the ground as he reminded himself that he'd be sleeping alone tonight. He frowned and leaned against the arm of the couch, wondering who was going to hold Kurt if he had another nightmare and who was going to be there for him when he woke up in the morning. He knew that the Hummel-Hudson family was full of warm, loving people, but he couldn't help but feel jealous towards them at the moment, because they had Kurt and he didn't.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Reed walked into Warbler Hall for the meeting and gasped upon seeing Blaine in such an emotional state. Had something happened between he and Kurt? Reed knew that Blaine and Kurt had been inseparable for the last for days, and he couldn't bare to see the two of them upset. What could have possibly happened? He knew Kurt had been on edge lately, but he didn't want to talk about it. Reed had been more than a little worried, but he didn't push the situation. He figured whatever it was Kurt had it under control if he wasn't talking about it. Maybe he was wrong. Reed's stomach dropped as the possibilities swirled in his head.

He carefully made his way across the room, sitting himself on the couch next to Blaine. 'Hey...is everything alright?' he asked hesitantly.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Shane was more than a little nervous for his first Warbler's meeting. He didn't know if he had what it took to be a Warbler, or what he would have to do today. Would he try out, or would he try out another day?
He was absorbed in these thoughts as he entered Warbler Hall, but when he saw Blaine sitting with a frown on his face, all thoughts of nerves flew from his mind.
"What the hell happened?" Shane asked, crossing the room in a few long strides. "If Kurt did something to you I will kick the crap out of him the hard way, I swear."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedles- Inactive Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:29 pm

The Warbler's skipped into the room with cheshire grins, wondering what the sudden meeting could be about.

"Rabbit!" the two screamed, without noticing the mixed emotions on Blaine's face. The boys hugged their depressed friend; Ethan on his left and Evan on his right. They sat down next to Shane and continued to talk to each other.
Tweedles- Inactive
Tweedles- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Blaine looked up as soon as he heard Reed enter the room, shortly followed by Shane. He forced a small smile as both the twins hugged him, but didn't make much of an effort to hug either of them back, though he didn't have much of a choice since they both hugged him at once, making it difficult for him to use his arms.

He sighed and looked back and forth between Reed and Shane. He missed Kurt like crazy, despite the fact that he had been gone for only a couple hours, but he couldn't help but love how much his friend and his brother cared about him.

"Kurt didn't do anything," he assured his brother, knowing that Shane wouldn't hesitate in hurting anyone who had hurt him, physically or emotionally. He smiled a sad smile at the both of them, before realizing that they both deserved some sort of explanation. "Wes just told me that Kurt's dad took him back home, and...I don't know if he's coming back," he explained sadly. He knew that Kurt was about an hour away and that he'd be able to visit, but it wasn't the same as having him around all the time. "I know I'll still be able to see him when I go down to Lima to visit, but it's not the same as having him here all the time. I didn't even get to say goodbye before he left," he sighed.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next