New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Movies

+2
Mike Chang- Inactive
Head Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Movies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Movies

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Santana smiled and waited for him to get his popcorn patiently. She wasn't surprised when he ordered the large popcorn. After all he was a boy and almost every boy their age would have gone with the large. She went to reach for her wallet to pay for the popcorn and drinks but Puck was faster than her and laid down his cash.
Santana shook her head slightly at his comment and couldn't help but laugh a little. She would never take too much though, she couldn't lose everything she had for something like eating too much. If she did she would lose Puck and most likely the Cheerios. She took a small handful and ate it and then looked up at him. "Ready now?" She asked as she walked over to the theater and walked in. She glanced around to see it semi full and walked to the back of the theater. She sat down with Puck in the back row, her favorite place to sit in the movie theater.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:02 am

Puck thanked the god of every religion that Santana had chosen the back row. He couldn't give a monkey's ass if some nosy Lima Losers happened to catch a glimpse of them getting it on up front but some how claiming the back seats seemed so much more secrete. Plus, it was darker back there and totally vacant which was good. The two liked to get physical when watching their movies.
They snagged their seats in the back row as Puck greedily dug his hands into the popcorn and sucked hard on the straw of the drink they shared. Eat first, he reminded himself, Macking later. He idly watched as the beginning credits rolled in and the theater lights dimmed. He tapped his knee impatiently as the movie started, waiting for the point Santana would just give in for gods sake.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:08 am

Santana leaned back in the seat as the lights dimmed and let out a small sigh. It had been a long time since she had been to the movie theater actually planning on watching the movie. The whole movie. There was a loud vibrating noise and she felt it come from her purse. She quickly reached into her purse, not caring if her phone shined brightly and bothered people. She got a text and she was going to respond. Her eyes widened slightly as she read the text from Mike that said: "I'm taking you out tomorrow, on a date, don't make any plans with Puck. please." She just kind of stared at her phone for a moment in shock and then she quickly wrote up a response saying: "Um. Alright. I promise I won't make any plans with him for tomorrow." She tucked her phone in her pocket and glanced over at Puck to see him chowing down on that popcorn. She shook her head lightly and leaned back again in the seat to watch the movie.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:45 am

The movie was really heating up at this point. Puck smirked smugly at the idea of having sex with some one all the time with no strings attached. To every Lima Loser in the town, that would've been their wildest dream. Yet for a stud like Puck, it was nothing but reality. He glared at Santana, and slowly inhaled how irresistible she looked.
Her soft, toned, flawless skin, the way her long, thick eye lashes fluttered when she was amused, how her luscious lips pursed as she intently watched the movie- damn, how he desired to kiss those lips so bad.
Puck had broke down, he couldn't take it anymore. He leaned over, gently, resting one hand on her knee and the other cupped her cheeks. He made sure he was so close, she could feel the warmth of his breath and the racing of his pulse. "Let's take a break," he whispered, seductively, placing kisses on her neck. "Need you now."
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:57 am

Santana was getting really into this movie, she felt like it was describing her life with Puck perfectly. She was practically on the edge of her seat. She just needed to know what was going to happen, Would they fall in love? Leave each other? What? It was keeping her so into it and she completely forget where she was.
Until she felt Puck's hand on her knee she let his hand turn her head to look at him and at his words she got almost upset. She really wanted to see how this movie was going to end, but on the other hand, she had never said no to Puck before. Ever. She took a deep breath. She could do this. She could. "Can't...Can't you just wait 30 more minutes Puck?" She asked him, using every ounce of self control to deny him of what he wanted right now. "It's almost over. Then we can go back to my house." She said staring at him. If he let her watch the movie she would give him multiple rounds tonight she told herself, but if he didn't let her finish watching it. He would get one round and she would be done.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Puck retreated from his position, in utter astonishment. He felt like some asshole had just thrown a shot put ball right at his balls, although the pain of rejection seemed a hundred times more humiliatingly worst. Did Santana really just reject him to actually watch the movie?
He tried to shake it up, his shoulders broke into a simple shrug hoping that he had gave off the impression that he couldn’t care less if they just kissed on the lips for the rest of their sorry lives. So he tried distracting himself, by actually watching the movie. It was a pretty hot movie, Natalie Portman was fine as hell and Ashton was kind of his idol for starring in movies with the hottest chicks on the planet…way to be…
Except, he turned at Santana who was seductively, intently staring at the screen, not even Ashton had the privilege to be Santana’s fictional sex partner. She was property of the Pucksters! He settled for coyly, putting his arm around her, he skipped the whole- “soo tired…oh let me put my arm around your shoulder” move. The Puckster skipped a whole bunch of bases in the love game, and with Santana there was no doubt you were going to hit…a home run.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Santana glanced over at Puck as he put his arm around her and automatically leaned against him. She just comfortably leaned against his side, not curling up into him because she wasn't like Rachel. She didn't want to curl up in Pucks arms while he brushed her hair, she just liked having that small amount of physical contact with him. She continued watching the movie, finding herself enjoying it more and more as it went on. After about 30 minutes passed the credits finally scrolled and the lights brightened.

She turned her head to Puck once the lights were on and let a small smirk spread across her lips. She didn't move from her spot leaning against him as she smirked at him. "Ready to go back to my place?" She asked him with a smirk still on her lips. After watching that movie she just wanted him more than she did before and she could not wait to get back to her house, take it off, and get it on.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Puck couldn't shield the goofy grin that his face had broken into. Finally! After all that lounging around, he was finally going to get his workout of the day and do the nasty with Santana. It was a major pick me up and he couldn't help but feel a little anxious. "Let's go!" he exclaimed, and pulled her out of the theater.

[Post the next post; at your place]
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Continued here.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Santana and Sam pulled up to the movie theater in Sam's car, just in time for the movie. She was glad that they didn't end up being late because that would be quite unfortunate if she missed the beginning of the movie about one of the best celebrities in the whole world. She hopped out of his car and waited for him to get out. When he did she smiled at him and walked over to the entrance to the movie theater with him with a somewhat hurried pace so that they wouldn't miss the beginning. "Do you want popcorn?" She asked him as they got inside. Puck always wanted popcorn when they came to the movies together so she was used to getting it.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Sam drew a sigh of relief once they had reached the theaters safe and sound. Although, his heart was still racing at a rapid pace due to their terrifying encounter with Rachel. Plus, he was experiencing the enlightening feeling of just losing his virginity to one of the hottest babes in Lima. As they entered the cinema and he saw the expanding buzz of the Justin Bieber: Never Say Never Director's cut he was almost certain he'd com bust with pure excitement. He still had his hand clasped around the wrist as he guided her, like a gentlemen, through the crowd of insane Beliebers and if they got too close it was possible they'd rip Santana's weave out of her hair. When she had muttered something about purchasing popcorn, he shook his head. As much as the sound of buttery, movie theater popcorn teased his cravings...he was on a strict diet and he refused to eat so many calories in one sitting. Not to mention the dreaded butter and salt content! "No thanks," he declined simply as they took their seats. He found a less crowded spot where there were less screaming, elementary school girls with zits, braces and "I HAVE BIEBER FEVER" t-shirts. This. Was. His. Scene.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Santana shook her head as she watched some of the crazed Beliebers running around the theater squeeling about how much they loved Justin Bieber. She just didn't understand those kinds of girls who said that they were in love with him and would marry him. They obviously didn't understand life all that well. Justin Bieber is 17 and would obviously marry Santana over any of those stupid little elementary school girls. She sat down next to him and opened up the two pairs of 3D glasses that the man had handed them as they walked in. She was extremely excited to see this movie considering it was Justin Bieber and in 3D. It would be like he was really there on front of her. She looked over at Sam and smiled at him. "Don't forget to wear your glasses." She said with a smile as she reached her hands up to his face and slid the glasses on, her hand brushing the few Bieberesque hairs out of his eyes. She then picked up her glasses and grinned at him as she put them on. "How do I look?" She asked with a light laugh. "Do I pull them off nicely?" She asked with a wide smile as she waited for the movie to start so the little girls would all shut up and just gape at the screen.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Sam felt his face slightly blush when she placed the 3D glasses upon his face, as she brushed a few of his blonde bangs out of his eyes, he noticed that his hair was still chaotically tangled from what occurred under the bleachers since he hadn’t bothered to have combed it. As she asked him how she looked he flipped his hair in a fashion that the Biebs himself would be proud of. “You look-“ he was saying as he inched closer until he was caught off by a chorus of high pitched girl squeals.

“Oh-em-gee! Did anybody ever tell you, you look exactly like Justin Bieber?” a blonde haired girl with braces gushed as she leaned in from behind him to whisper in his ear. Sam startled, almost jumped out of his seat and spun around to look back at her. “I-“ he opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted once again.

“Aren’t you that super cute lead singer from that hot new band ‘The Justin Bieber’ experience? I run your facebook fan page…and the petition for you and Justin to have hot sex-

“Can you be my baby daddy? I don’t have much of a chance with Bieber, and you’re like the next best thing!”

“I don’t want to ask for much. But can I just play with your hair?”

Sam sunk deep down in his seat as a crowd of 12 year old girls continued to harass him, he felt especially uncomfortable as some had the nerve to grab and tug at his hair. “Help,” he mouthed to Santana, feeling utterly helpless.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Santana smiled at him as he went to tell her how she looked in her awesome 3D glasses and then her smile faltered as some little girl interupted him. When the little girl gushed about how he looked like Justin Bieber she just rolled her eyes. "Yeah no shit." She said as she glared at the little girl that was leaning forward in her seat towards Sam.

When more girls kept talking to Sam and gushing about how he looked like Bieber her eyes widened slightly, and as someone said something about Sam having hot sex, that was just unbelievable. She truly felt sorry for Justin Bieber at that moment because if Sam got this many girls harassing him about just looking like Bieber than being Bieber must be downright scary.

When he mouthed for her to help him she nodded and stood up, swatting the few girls hands away that were touching and tugging at his hair. "Okay." She said as she looked around at all the little girls. "You know what I think would be a capital idea? If you all just shut up and sat in your own seats to watch the movie." She said with a wide, obviously annoyed smile. When a few of the girls backed away she sat back down in her chair and gave the few girls who were still staring at him a glare. "He doesn't want you. You girls are all like twelve and he is not. Get over it." She said as she waved her hand at them to go away.

As the girls all seemed to slowly walk away, a few of them muttering things about Santana being greedy she just rolled her eyes. "Wow. Do you get that everywhere you go?" She asked curiously as she reached her hands up to his hair to fix it a bit after all those girls had messed it up. Once it was fixed for the most part she smiled at hm. "All better."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Sam couldn’t have been more grateful once Santana had put those insane Beliebers in their place and scared them out of their minds. Amused, he chuckled as he watched them run off in fear. He squeezed her hand lightly and leaned in to whisper in her ear; “You’re a life saver,” Sam gushed. When she asked him if he got that a lot, he shrugged and nodded his solemnly. “Ever since I got this new hair cut,” he explained, shaking his shag. “And I started singing Bieber…I’ve been tackled by these crazed fans everywhere I go..”

Then he leaned back into his chair and stared blankly at the vacant screen, a brilliant impression coming into mind. He whipped his head back at her, the best fierce expression he could come up with enfolding onto his face. “Hey hunnies! This is jealous Santana Lopez!” he exclaimed in a sassy Latina accent. “You’s touch Biebs hair!” He snapped his fingers in a ‘z’ formation. “No me gusta!” he exclaimed, in such volume that pretty much every single person in the theatre gave him the dirtiest look. Sam nudged her, “That’s my Santana Lopez impression…”
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Santana's eyes widened slightly when he said he did get it a lot. "Wow. That must suck getting it everywhere." She said with a small nod. "I mean that's just kind of creepy." She said as she gave him a small smile.

Santana gave him a slightly confused look when he started talking once again and when he said it was jealoud Santana Lopez she raised an eyebrow at him. Was he doing his impression, of her? When he finished she grinned at him widely and shook her head as she laughed lightly. "Okay first of all I was not jealous, okay? I was just helping you out like you asked." She stated with a small nod. Santana Lopez did not get jealous. Well she did but she didn't let people know that. She looked away from him and laughed lightly before turning back to him and staring at him curiously. "Do I really talk like that?" She asked curiously.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:01 pm

He held his breath for a moment as he searched for Santana's reaction to his impersonation of her. He exhaled with a sigh of relief when she looked amused and chuckled lightly at his pun. When she stated that she never got jealous, he threw his head back and snickered. "Oh of course not," he commented, sarcastically. Beaming at the girls who had harassed Sam and had steered clear from the two of them, fearful that this fierce Latina would bitch out at them again. Santana, then curiously questioned if she had actually talked like that. He shrugged for a minute and then shook his head, still tittering. "Nah," he assured her as he placed a hand on her knee and squeezed lightly. "I just thought it'd be super hot if I added your envious, vicious Latina side." With that last statement, he giggled again until he was interrupted by a chorus of booming voices informing him to shut the hell up because the movie was just starting.

"Get a fucking room!" someone yelped from behind them, who strangely had the voice of a irritated middle aged man. Sam wondered if he should find this bizarre that a male over the age of ten was so enthusiastic towards this movie and took it so seriously. Not only was it down right creepy but it should be illegal for people that were old enough to be Sam's fathers to be allowed to watch this movie without the accompany of a spoiled 8 year old. Sam just shot back around and gave the dude a middle finger and then went back to watching the opening credits.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Santana gave him a playful glare when he commented sarcastically about her being jealous. "Hey! I am so not jealous. Santana Lopez does not do jealous." She told him with a small shrug. Of course that was a lie, she was jealous of almost everyone. She was jealous of all the girls that were skinnier than her, prettier than her, smarter than her and just all around better than her, but she would never admit that to someone just like that. She let out a small laugh. "Well of course the impression would have been hot no matter what you did, I mean come on, look at the girl you are impersonating." She said giving him a small wink.

When people started yelling at them to shut up and get a room she looked around, glaring at them all before rolling her eyes slightly. The movie hadn't even really started, it was just opening credits after all which nobody really even liked all that much. She laughed lightly as Sam gave the dude the middle finger and looked back at the screen as she waited for the movie to start. After all she was pretty excited for this movie. I mean how could you not? It was a movie about the best boy in the entire world. Justin Bieber.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Sam felt relieved that Santana had such a open sense of humor, he had interpreted the impression off of Quinn that she was such an uptight, vicious bitch. Who'd judge you and insult you to tears before you had time to even mutter something that would defend yourself. What Sam now realized was that she couldn't have been more off, his intimidated feelings towards her suddenly faded and he was really enjoying spending time with her. Plus, you couldn't possibly be such a bitch if you were pitching laughter at Sam's lame-ass puns.

"Yeah," Sam agreed when she insisted that no matter how he impersonated her it would be hot. He noticed he was being insanely flirtatious, especially with the way he was glancing at her. "Then again, I'm pretty hot myself," he told her with a smug grin on his face. Which quickly faded when he realized how cocky and stupid he sounded. So instead he just beamed up at the screen as the movie began to progress.

Sam was really having the time of his life, he sang along to every single song and snickered at all the Bieb's jokes. He'd admit that he teared up slightly and the more emotional and inspiring scenes. Sam turned to Santana to get a glimpse of her reactions. He pondered if he should put her arm around her or something...but he wasn't sure if this was a date. Plus, he was dating Quinn...but then again he had sex....maybe he should of just sticked to the Biebs for now.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Santana couldn't help but let a small grin grace her lips as Sam said he was pretty hot himself. For most people that would be a huge turn off if someone said that but she thought it was extremely attractive when a guy could admit that he was hot without shame. "Mhm, you are indeed." She said quietly because she didn't want to distract the other people in the audience to get annoyed by them talking again.

Santana also sang quietly along with every song througout the movie and couldn't help but let a few tears fall when they got towards the more emotional parts. When she saw Sam glance over at her she quickly wiped the few tears off of her cheeks as casually as she could, because she didn't want him to think she was a baby or anything. Getting emotional over the Justin Bieber movie.

After she realized he must have seen what she had done she removed her hand and put it back in her lap. "I think I had something in my eye." She said quietly as an excuse for crying.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:48 pm

As the song "Down To Earth" came into toll, a heart-felt ballad that Justin had wrote and composed himself based on the heart break and struggles of his parents divorce, his gaze slowly directed to Santana. When he noticed that tears dotted her eyes slightly, he couldn't help but grace a sympathetic smile. She had insisted that there was just something in her eye but he knew the truth. Sam also teared up slightly so he nudged her playfully. "I won't tell if you won't," he whispered softly in her ear.

Finally, the ending credits had invaded the screen and Sam, along with the other Beliebers, applauded at the phenomenal show. He stared at the screen, waiting patiently for every audience member to exit the theater. Once they were alone, Sam heaved a sigh and ran his fingers through his thick, blonde hair. "What should we do next?" he pondered, turning to her with a slight twinkle in his eye.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Santana glanced over at him when he nudged her and smiled at his words as she saw the few tears in his eyes. She nodded with a smile. "You better not tell anyone." She said with a light laugh, though she was being completely serious. If he told anyone about her crying she would probably have to beat him up and it would be quite sad for him to have to explain to everyone that he got beat up by a girl.

Santana applauded very enthusiastically when the movie ended. That was definitely one of her favorite movies ever and she would need to buy it when it came out on DVD. Once they were alone and Sam was talking again she let out a deap breath and turned to look at him a little better. "Hmmm," She said and pursed her lips slightly while in thought of what to do. "I don't know. What do you want to do?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Sam temporarily contemplated what to suggest, he thought back to what he'd do with Quinn or any other date after he had taken them out to see a movie. Yet, Sam was still unsure what this was...were they on a date? Did sex and a Justin Bieber flick even qualify as a date? Wasn't he dating Quinn? But he cheated....yet so did she....right? Maybe, they were friends....friends that watched Justin Bieber movies together......and had sex under the bleachers.....no big deal. As much as the whole ordeal caused him to feel a sensation of guilt, Sam couldn't help to have smirked- he could live with that.

"Are you hungry?" Sam offered, while aimlessly fiddling with the strings on his hoddie. As much as Sam was starved from all that....action, he pushed himself to not mention it since he was always hesitant about the idea of eating...well, eating- frequently. Sam had a strict diet that he'd do anything in his power to pursue since he was immensely paranoid that he'd loose his perfectly chiseled figure and end up with these monstrous fat rolls that sagged over his skinny jeans. If Santana agreed to dinner, he'd happily pay but probably just order a salad or something....with no dressing...
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Santana bit her lip lightly when he asked if she was hungry. She was pretty hungry but she didn't want to eat too much and gain any weight and then just be a fat blob that nobody likes or ever wants to talk to. "Well, I had sort of a big lunch." She lied, because all she really ate for lunch was a protein shake and a few chips. "But I mean, if you're hungry we can go get something to eat." She told him, giving him a small smile. She was used to going out to eat with guys who wanted to eat a lot because they were hungry so it wouldn't be a big deal if she just sat there and ate something small when Sam chowed down on a big meal.

"It's up to you really." She told him as she shifted in her seat a little so she was facing him more before she heard a voice coming from behind her. She whipped her head around to see a small group of workers from the theater standing there and asking them if they were planning on leaving so they could clean the place up before the next showing. She glanced around a moment and realized that they were the only people left in here. "Just give us a second, okay? Okay." She told them before turning her attention back to Sam.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:37 pm

"Me too!" Sam pitched in, as he rubbed his tummy as if to demonstrate that he was far too full to invest into a meal at Breadstix. Even though he desperately wanted to at least get a whiff of some sort of food since in reality he was starved and his stomach was practically roaring. Feeling foolish, he coughed loudly in order to overcome to disruptive sound of his belly. "But are you sure you don't want to eat?" he questioned, "I really don't mind taking you out for dinner. I'm pretty sure I still owe you..." he noted as he winked at her flirtatiously.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum