New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hummel Household

+6
Sammy Evans
Blaine Anderson
Kurt Hummel
Rachel Hudson
Finn_Hudson
Head Admin
10 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Hummel Household - Page 8 Empty Re: The Hummel Household

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:22 am

Blaine grinned and raised an eyebrow. "I'm starting to think this is all just a scheme to get me to put on a private performance just for you," he teased lightly with a playful wink. "Alright, 'adoring fan,' I'll meet you in the living room when you're ready." He smiled, stopping himself from going to wait in the living room just yet, and instead pressing his lips to Kurt's for a quick, affectionate kiss, smiling as he pulled away before he went off to the living room to wait for Kurt to join him with the lyrics.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Kurt smiled devilishly at Blaine's suggestion that the whole set up was a "scheme". It wasn't, of course, but now that Blaine mentioned it, that did seem like a pretty good idea. He rolled his eyes playfully, giving an innocent shrug. He was startled when Blaine suddenly leaned in and gave him a kiss, and for a few moments after the other boy left him in the hall he caught himself staring after him, a dazed smile on his face.

[With Blaine's permission, we're fast-forwarding the scene. Here's what happened:

Kurt got his notes. He joined Blaine in the living room. They came up with a routine (Kurt to Blaine "Walk that way, strike this pose." Blaine walks, *poses*. Etc.) There was much flirting. Kurt snuck into the room where Sam was sleeping, got the materials, etc to create the "Gladiator" costume that would show off Sam's abs and make him look quite macho and sexy, per his request. They assembled the costume as much as they could without Sam there to try it on for adjustments. And there was much flirting. Since Kurt's bed was occupied, it was a tragic event when Blaine and Kurt had to attempt to sleep on the couch. Tragic in that Kurt knew sooner or later his father would probably come home, so it was completely innocent. In fact, once Blaine was asleep, Kurt got up again so that he could sew the buttons back onto his work uniform and get another shower in before returning to the living room.]

Kurt was exhausted, but felt much better after taking another shower and changing into his most comfortable pajamas. He was so tired he almost forgot to cover the marks on his neck, but happened to catch sight of himself in the mirror. Sleeping with a scarf was pretty much a fashion never, but he didn't have much choice. He sighed as he picked out one that matched his pajamas and carefully wrapped it so that it would cover his neck entirely.

He padded back into the living room and smiled fondly at Blaine, still fast asleep on the sofa. Kurt picked the afghan from the back of the couch and draped it over Blaine. He thought about trying to ease himself back into place beside Blaine, but even though at this point he figured his father and Carole must have gone to some out-of-town engagement, it was still possible they'd come home. Because he actually liked Blaine, he decided it would probably be for the best if the first time his dad met him, they shouldn't be found sleeping together, no matter how innocently they were.

He flopped into his father's recliner and tilted it back, falling asleep within moments of lying back.

[Cue morning! Sam, you can wake up any time to deal with your hangover. Blaine, you can wake your dapper self anytime as well. Wink]
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Blaine shifted slightly on the couch as he began to wake up, not quite sure of where he was until he opened his eyes and recognized the room as part of Kurt's house. He smiled to himself as all the memories of last night came flooding back. He had kissed Kurt...and Kurt had kissed him back. And sure, Sam had been there and was totally drunk, but Blaine had kissed Kurt and he couldn't stop smiling to himself as he kept thinking about it.

He glanced down at the blanket on top of him, smiling again as realized that Kurt must have done that. Wait, where was Kurt? He glanced over towards the chair, where sure enough, Kurt was sleeping, though Blaine couldn't believe that it was comfortable sleeping in a chair like that, even if it did recline. He wasn't sure how long Kurt would be sleep for, but he figured that he would at least have some time to wake himself up. He quietly stood up, folding the blanket carefully before setting it down on the couch. If this was his own place, he would have made Kurt breakfast right after waking up, but...it wasn't and he wasn't sure how Kurt would feel about him using his kitchen. So he decided against it.

Now, Blaine's a dapper kind of guy. He tends to carry dapper things around with him when he's not sure how long he'll be gone. So when he went to the bathroom, he used his last finger toothbrush to brush his teeth. His hair was unruly and curly, but there was seriously nothing he could really do about that. So ran his fingers through the dark curls, still smiling happily as he kept thinking about Kurt and last night.

He flattened the wrinkles from sleeping on the couch out of his shirt, then walked back out into the living room where Kurt was still sleeping. Blaine smiled at how peaceful Kurt look in his sleep, then walked over to the chair and leaned down to softly press his lips to Kurt's cheek. "Morning," he murmured quietly, smiling happily down at Kurt as he waited for him to wake up.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:28 am

Kurt woke with a happy sigh, feeling gentle lips brushing against his cheek. It took him a few moments to realize that it was real, not just an extension of his dream. His eyes fluttered open slowly and he smiled as Blaine slowly came into focus. It had really happened. They'd really kissed last night. Finally. His heart soared even as his body protested the way he'd abused it by sleeping in the chair...and, he realized, from the way Karofsky had abused it. He was stiff and sore and...it totally didn't matter because Blaine kissed him.

"Morning," he groggily greeted, carefully easing himself out of the recliner. He was tempted to lean forward and press his lips to Blaine's but...even though he'd brushed his teeth (a couple times) the night before, he was quite aware of the horrors of 'dragon breath'. So he affectionately reached out and ran his hand through Blaine's hair instead. "Did you sleep okay?" he asked as he slowly rose to his feet, feeling unusually wobbly.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:00 am

Blaine closed his eyes as Kurt ran his hands through the curls, smiling at the gentle touch. Secretly, he had always wondered what it would be like to have Kurt play with his hair and now that he knew what that felt like, he couldn't get enough of the feeling. "I slept alright," he answered, opening his eyes as he smiled at Kurt. "Thanks for the blanket. What about you? I can't imagine that this chair was very comfortable," he said with a concerned frown, glancing down at the chair, then back to Kurt. He noticed that Kurt didn't look like he slept so fantastically, and he felt bad that Kurt had been stuck on the chair while he had been on the couch that was far more comfortable.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:27 pm

"I'm used to it," Kurt replied to Blaine's comment about the chair. It really wasn't comfortable to sleep in. "I slept here sometimes while my dad was first home. Just in case he needed anything," he explained, smiling at the look of conern on Blaine's face. "Not my first choice of sleeping arrangements, but I decided that you would probably rather meet my father some time when he didn't come home to find us sleeping together." He blinked. "On the couch," he added as if that changed the implication. He felt his cheeks pinking a little bit as he realized that he'd just indicated that his first choice of sleeping arrangements would be to sleep on the couch with Blaine rather than alone in his own bed. Oops.

He quickly changed the subject. "I'm going to put on a pot of coffee and then we should probably check on Sam and make sure he didn't asphyxiate during the night. What do you like for breakfast?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:23 pm

Blaine tried to hide his amused smile as he watched Kurt's cheeks turn pink, and pretended not to know what Kurt had just suggested, though he couldn't help but smile at the newly learned fact. He chuckled lightly at his comment on Sam, but he was relieved that Sam would no longer be drunk. Hopefully a hungover Sam would be easier to deal with than a drunk Sam...though he was a bit nervous about how Sam would react now that was in the right state of mind to recognize who 'Harry Potter' really was.

"I'm fine with anything," he said in answer to Kurt's question. "And as fabulous as your skills in the kitchen are, I don't mind helping you out with breakfast," he offered with a sincere smile, though his eyes were sparkling playfully.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 am

[Hey guys! Okay, so I know that this wasn’t suppose to be the very first time Sam encounters Blaine after the incident but I honestly can’t hold out anymore- it’s kind of driving me insane. I am really craving to stir up some drama and well frankly, I can’t keep my characters straight for long. Hope this isn’t too rushed!]
Sam awaked with a wicked hang over that seemed to be taking its toll throughout his entire body. As vain as he was, he rushed over to the full length mirror and examined his appearance. His bleach blonde hair which usually fell perfectly in place was now a colossal of tangles and he noticed there were dark purple circles hanging underneath his eyes. His teeth were splattered yellow and he was bestowed with a series of scratches, scars and brutal bruises.
He rubbed his head, attempting to signal any reminisces of the night before. He vaguely had any memories, for they were all in basic snippets that caused confusion. First he was packing away beer after beer, then he was playing monkey in the middle, next he was gnawing at someone’s ear lobe, then he was greeted by Harry Potter…speaking of Harry Potter, he seemed to be appearing frequently in his visions of last night. Which had to be impossible because even Sam was aware that Harry Potter was a fictional character…or at least that’s what the world wanted you to believe…
The room he had stayed the night in was in which he pointed out was Finn’s guest room. He had crashed here a few times before because in sleepovers with dudes you don’t usually cuddle in the same princess canopy…or whatever girls did at their slumber parties. He also noticed he was wearing one of Finn’s worn out flannel shirts. How did he even get here?
With the buzz of confusion still ringing in his head, he toddled down the stairs and entered the kitchen only to come face to face with Kurt Hummel and Blaine Holcomb. Unable to catch his breath, he staggered backwards and tripped over an inanimate object, falling in quite the undapper fashion. “Kurt?” he had managed yet, it seem impossible to speak aloud the name of the other boy. Still shaking with a mixture of bewilderment and fear he scattered up stairs once more.

Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Kurt smiled radiantly back at Blaine's offer to help with breakfast. He loved cooking, he loved Blaine (and it seemed that for a change his love was not completely unrequited!), it was shaping up to be a great day.

He led Blaine back to the kitchen and quickly started up a fresh pot of coffee, knowing Sam would need it. Then he started searching the cupboards and fridge to see what culinary delight they could fix for breakfast. He grinned as he spotted strawberries on the shelf. "Ooh! Strawberry pancakes?" he suggested as pulled the container out.

As he turned, he spotted Sam in the doorway. Before he got a chance to greet the other boy, he saw Sam stumbling backward as though panicked. His brow furrowed as Sam briefly went down, calling out his name. And then Sam was scrambling to get away. He gaped after him for a few moments before quickly placing the container of strawberries on the counter, flashing Blaine a confused but concerned look, and then taking off after his friend. "Sam?" he called out, following him to the stairs. He sincerely hoped Sam wasn't about to get sick, and not just because it would be a horrible mess and he'd never be able to look at his carpeting the same...but out of genuine concern. "Sam, you okay?" he called out as he took the stairs a couple at a time.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Blaine returned the smile and opened his mouth to agree to a breakfast of strawberry pancakes, but was cut off by Sam walking in. He just stood there, staying quiet as he watched Sam run back up the stairs, and finding himself at a loss of what to do when Kurt followed. He knew that by going with them he would only be making things worse, but he felt wrong just staying back in the kitchen.

He stood there for a few seconds, then followed Kurt towards the stairs, deciding that the best plan would be to wait at the bottom for Kurt to finish taking care of Sam. But...he really did feel awful for not being with Kurt while he was helping Sam. Maybe Sam really did feel sick, though Blaine doubted that was the case. He let out a quiet, exasperated sigh and ended up following Kurt up the stairs towards Sam, but made sure to keep himself from looking at Sam because now that he knew the blonde remembered him, it was almost too difficult just to be in the same room with him.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:43 am

As Sam felt the presence of Kurt within the guest room, the atmosphere had continued to shift for the worst. He cradled his face in his hands and concentrated on eliminating all memories from the last night he had seen Blaine...his parents walking in...this couldn't be happening. Faith was messing with him at the moment and soon he'd awake from this horrible nightmare.

He acted as if he hadn't notice Kurt enter the guest room so instead of engaging in conversation he climbed back into the guest bed. Throwing the covers over his head he let out a strained whimper and forced himself to fall back asleep. He sang himself a lullaby. He counted sheep. He pictured himself in History class. Nothing was working. Giving up completely and facing his fears, he pulled back the covers and sat up so he'd see eye to eye with Kurt.

"Some night last night."
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:58 am

Kurt watched empathetically as Sam ducked under the covers on his bed. He realized, of course, that Sam's actions indicated that he didn't particularly want to talk. He considered leaving Sam alone, to pull himself back together, or possibly sleep a little while longer. But it was clear that whatever was bothering Sam had to be pretty big. Perhaps it was why he'd let himself get so drunk in the first place. Kurt sat on the edge of the bed, placing his hand on the lump under the covers, where he hoped Sam's shoulder was and giving it a pat.

"Sam...?" he called gently, though he could hear Sam...singing(?) to himself and wasn't sure that Sam was actually aware he was there. "Whatever it is, you know you can talk to me, right?"

He winced as he listened to Sam muttering numbers, apparently counting something.

He wasn't sure what he should do. Whatever was going on, it was really messing Sam up badly. "It's okay," he said soothingly, even though he had no idea if it was okay or not. He had a few dreadful ideas popping into his head.

And then suddenly Sam was pushing back the covers and sitting up.

Kurt smiled wanly at Sam's comment. Some night, indeed. "You want to talk about it?" he asked softly.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:13 am

Blaine watched as Kurt walked into the room to talk with Sam, and it hit him that although he used to know Sam, there was nothing between them anymore. He wasn't needed in that room, nor was he wanted-- Not by Sam, anyway. So as Kurt entered the room to talk with Sam, Blaine leaned against the wall outside and gave them the privacy they deserved.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Sam exhaled a distressed sigh as Kurt offered to talk with him about it. As much as he admired and respected him, there wasn’t any way that he’d truthfully express himself. For what Sam had interpreted, Blaine was Kurt’s new boyfriend and he didn’t plan on making things all awkward turtle for all three of them. Besides, as much as he trusted him and was aware that he’d understand his sexuality more then most…he wasn’t quite ready to come out. Although, Blaine was the genuinely honest type…he knew that he wouldn’t dare to breathe a work about it either.

“I’m just really mad at myself”, he blurted, “I was under so much pressure, you know? Most popular stud at school, dating Quinn Fabray, aiming for a foot ball scholar ship, while balancing grades and school work…I’m so ashamed that I’d handle that pressure by getting wasted- what does that say about me?” It wasn’t entirely a lie, Sam was awfully worried about those components in his life and he was under a heap load of pressure.

He swore he caught a glimpse of Blaine outside the guest room. It was undeniably him since he could spot those luscious curls from a mile away. As much as it caused him a lot of pain and sorrow on what had happened on their last night…he knew deep down he’d never regret any of it.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:51 am

Kurt listened, nodding sympathetically. He tentatively reached out and rubbed Sam's back soothingly, ready to pull his hand back at the first sign that it was unwelcome. He was used to comforting his girls and even Finn, but it was a little awkward comforting Sam since they didn't know each other all that well. Still, he hated to see Sam so distraught. "It's okay," he assured. "It does not say anything about you. Not that I would ever suggest that you attempt to drown your pressures in such a manner ever again, but it's understandable to want to try. Believe it or not, I've been there myself. Don't ask. Just be thankful that your bout did not end with someone in the hospital and a ruined pair of heels. I repeat do not ask. You probably will want to make a batch of 'I'm sorry' cookies to give to Rachel Berry, and possibly offer to replant the shrubbery on her lawn," he teased lightly, hoping to make Sam feel better. He bumped his shoulder lightly against Sam's.

"You feel up to coming back downstairs? I've got a pot of coffee on, and we were going to make some strawberry pancakes for breakfast. Or...I could poach an egg if you're still feeling queasy," he offered.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 am

Blaine continued waiting patiently outside of the door, his arms folded across his chest as he looked down at the floor. He didn't mean to listen, but he couldn't help but overhear a few words of what Sam was saying. He couldn't say that he was surprised when Sam didn't mention him, and decided that it meant Sam planned to continue keeping their past relationship a secret, which Blaine knew would drive him crazy. He hated the idea of keeping things from Kurt, but a long time ago he had been with Sam because he cared about him and he had to respect Sam's wishes to keep his sexuality and past life at Dalton a secret.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:37 am

Sam couldn't help but to chipper up when Kurt mentioned about whipping up some strawberry pancakes. He licked his lips with pure pleasure for they were always his favourite as a kid. Although he hadn't gone near any form of pancakes ever since his Freshmen year when he was determined to stay fit...that goes for most food for that matter...
Yet despite the chances that he'd find another 'flabby' spot on his perfectly chiseled chest, he agreed to the strawberry pancakes. "The strawberry pancakes sounds awesome", he mumbled in awe. With the immense in take of beer along with the strawberry pancakes called for him to extend his bench pressing routine by 3 hours or so...but it was so worth it.
With his mind set on nothing but the pancakes, he raced out of the guest room buzzing with excitement. Until he heard a THUD and ran straight into someone...and that someone being Blaine.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:58 am

Blaine thought he heard Kurt and Sam mention something about pancakes, and figured that they'd both be on there way out soon. As soon as he stepped in front of the door, though, he was met with a very excited Sam crashing into him. His initial reaction was to grab onto Sam's elbows as he tried to keep himself from falling backwards into the wall, but he instantly regretted it. As soon as he regained his balance, he realized that Sam’s face was only inches away from his own and he could feel the blonde’s breath, hot against his lips as his face turned a deep shade of red.

He quickly backed off, looking at Sam with a flushed expression as he whispered a quiet, “Sorry,” even though the accident had technically been no one’s fault. He rubbed awkwardly at his arm as he turned his head away, willing to look at anything other than Sam after that little incident.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:44 am

Kurt watched with amusement as Sam bounced up and went racing out of the room. He flopped back on the bed momentarily; he should have gotten a little more sleep before dealing with--

He bolted upright as he heard a loud thud in the hallway. He was on his feet and headed for the hall to make sure Sam was okay...and stopped, wincing as he saw that Sam had once again run into Blaine. Even sober it seemed Sam was destined to inavertantly hurt his boyfr...hurt Blaine (notyourboyfriendYETnotyourboyfriendYET...). He tossed an exasperated smile at Blaine, who looked a little flushed.

"Everyone okay?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:15 am

Sam shot his head back around when he heard the sound of Kurt's voice behind them. What if- what if he saw something? The puzzled look on his face worried Sam...I mean, this was Kurt Hummel. He could easily tell if a guy was gay or not judging by their hair.

"Fine!" Sam blurted, not daring to look back at Blaine. He fake grinned and prayed that Kurt wouldn't introduce the two to each other so they weren't obligated to share eye-contact or worst...shake eachother's hands. To delay the whole potential terribly uncomfortable event, Sam exclaimed: "Let's go make some strawberry pancakes now!" as he flew down the stairs.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:24 am

Blaine glanced over at Kurt, smiling the instant he saw the Kurt's face smiling back at him. "I'm fine." He watched as Sam took off, sighing with relief before turning back to Kurt and taking the other boy's hand in his, interlacing their fingers. "I guess we should join him before he destroys your kitchen," he said, only half joking because he wouldn't be surprised at the trouble Sam could cause if they left him alone for even the shortest amount of time.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:08 am

Kurt nodded his agreement, squeezing Blaine's hand. "The last thing I need this morning is for my dad to come home and discover we've set the kitchen on fire," he dryly agreed. He led Blaine down to the kitchen, reluctantly releasing his hand as they entered. Sam seemed perfectly comfortable around him an didn't seem to have any problems with his orientation (and honestly, Kurt was still a little suspicious about Sam's orientation, but let those questions go), but he figured it would probably be best to keep PDA to a minimum...for now anyway.

"I know you two got to know each other fairly well last night," Kurt teased, "but since you're a little more alert this morning, Sam, this is my..." It was on the tip of Kurt's tongue to say boyfriend, but he stopped himself just in time. As much as he wanted them to be boyfriends--and it certainly seemed that Blaine was interested as well--he knew he shouldn't make any assumptions. "...friend, Blaine. Blaine, this is Sam," he introduced them to each other as he started pulling the ingredients for the batter from the cupboard. He pulled out a bowl and dumped the strawberries into it. He added some water to clean the strawberries, then picked up a cutting board and knife. He was about to hand those to Sam to ask him to start slicing the strawberries, but thought better of it. Sam might not be drunk anymore, but he was probably not as his most alert, either. So he handed the bowl to Blaine. "Could you start slicing these please?" he asked. He could have Sam mix the batter...well, he should probably add the eggs himself, but Sam could certainly stir. And he would man the griddle. He turned the griddle to let it heat up.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:58 am

Blaine knew he shouldn't have been expecting to be introduced as Kurt's boyfriend, but suddenly the term 'friend' seemed so... disappointing, and his face fell as he was introduced as such. Of course he figured they should probably talk about their relationship first, and he really hoped that Kurt wanted the same thing. Kurt Hummel highly seemed the type to kiss boys that he wasn't interested in having a real relationship with, reminding Blaine not worry too much on the subject. Besides, after everything that had been going on it would have only made things more awkward for Kurt to introduce him as a boyfriend...to Sam.

"Hey, Sam," he said with a forced smile and a small nod. "Glad to see you feeling better this morning." He was relieved when Kurt gave him something to do; anything to distract him from having to make small talk with Sam. "Sure," he agreed happily, smiling at Kurt as he took the bowl and started slicing the strawberries, focusing on the fresh fruits as he avoided looking over at Sam.

Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:28 am

Kurt cracked a couple eggs into a bowl, then carefully measured out the pancake ingredients before handing the bowl to Sam to stir. He put some butter on the griddle to let it melt and keep the pancakes from sticking. While they worked, he began filling Sam in on the routine he and Blaine had worked on the night before.

"I've got your costume ready for you to try on. I had to make a guess at the measurements, though, so we'll probably have to make some adjustments..."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Sam plopped himself at the Hummel kitchen table and aimlessly watched as the two dapper young men prepared the waffles. Every opportunity Blaine and he could potentially lock eyes he would swiftly dart his eyes some place else refusing to exchange glances. He hoped that Kurt didn’t find their behaviour so suspicious since they hadn’t spoken a word to each other.

He opened his mouth, arguing with himself if he should break the silence or not. Well, Blaine and Kurt seemed to be happily interacting it was just Sam who was acting socially awkward. Sam finally found the courage to speak; “Need help with anything?” he offered, hesitantly.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next