New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hummel Household

+6
Sammy Evans
Blaine Anderson
Kurt Hummel
Rachel Hudson
Finn_Hudson
Head Admin
10 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The Hummel Household - Page 14 Empty Re: The Hummel Household

Post  Karofsky Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:00 am

Dave stared down into Hummel's pretty glasz eyes as the smaller boy gazed up at him. Those hands were so soft as they enveloped his. He watched those luscious lips moving and wanted so badly to ignore the words they were saying and just kiss them until they were swollen. He silently cursed the hobbit as he heard Hummel talking about a boyfriend. He heard what Hummel said next, but knew that if it weren't for Blair he could easily wear Hummel down about the rest of it. He had to work to not show his anger and frustration at the way Hummel was turning him down not just now but supposedly ever. Hummel would come around, Dave was certain.

Dave just had to prove to Hummel that he could be trusted. He didn't want to be friends. He cringed inwardly as he imagined having to listen to Hummel prattle on about shopping and musicals and kitty cats and dolls and blah blah blah whatever else Hummel would probably want to talk about. But if that's what it took, Dave would put in the time until Hummel was ready to trust him. And then it would happen. He just had to bide his time and wait for the perfect moment. Frodo would make a mistake sooner or later, and Dave would be ready to make his move and Hummel would be his. Hummel was his, whether he realized it or not.

Dave nodded as though he understood the emotional crap Hummel was spewing. "Yeah. Okay," he replied, not able to completely hide his upset at being rejected. "I get it. Friends, then," he forced himself to agree. "Thanks, Hummel," he added before quickly turning and heading back out the way he'd come in before Hummel figured out that he really wasn't content with Hummel's "offer" at all.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Alex had remained quiet as death throughout the entire conversation. She couldn't believe everything or anything she had heard.
"Kurt..? You OK sweetie?" Alex eventually asked as Dave left the room.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Kurt let out a cleansing shudder as soon as Karofsky was out of sight. He liked the apologetic version of Karofsky much better than the attacky version, but the Neanderthal was still completely off his rocker. How could he have possibly ever thought that Kurt would agree to go out with him after everything that had happened? Kurt wasn't sure he could even go through with the whole "being friends" thing. Yes, it was better this way than...the other, but Kurt was still completely unnerved. He felt he'd done a pretty good job of hiding it while Karofsky was there, but now that he was gone?

He shook his head silently as he heard his cousin's question. He smiled a wintery smile as he looked back to her. "No. But...I will be," he answered honestly. He was so relieved she'd stayed in the room that whole time; he wouldn't have been nearly so brave if there hadn't been someone there he trusted to back him up. Or to pull out a butcher knife if things had started to go bad. That realization actually brought a far more genuine smile to his face. "Have I told you lately how glad I am you're here?" he asked as he impulsively pulled her into a hug. "Now...let's get these cookies out of the oven before we burn the house down, huh?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:38 pm

"No you haven't but I'm glad you are." Alex smiled as she hugged Kurt back. She knew she was definitely going to have to keep a close eye on Karofsky in case he tried anything funny.
"I think that would be a good idea...wouldn't like to destroy property on my first day."
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:26 am

"Exactly. It's much better to wait at least a week before destroying property. Also, I'd far prefer instead of destroying our kitchen that you start with something much more expendable and...unsightly as Rachel's closet," he teased. Though he considered Rachel one of his best friends, her wardrobe still had MUCH to be desired....
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:11 pm

Alex laughed a little "Oh Kurt it can't be that bad!"
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:43 am

"You clearly have not yet seen her 'kittens wearing mittens' or 'rabid bunny' sweaters," Kurt replied with an exaggerated shudder. "So, tell me all about New York," he requested, ready for some lighter chatter.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:45 pm

[Razz Not funny!]
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:50 pm

"I bet they're cuter than you're making out," Alex said. Surely Rachel's fashion sense wasn't as bad as everyone was making out was it? "It's beautiful Kurt! Bright, colorful, flashy...everyone is so extravagant it's phenomenal!"
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:56 pm

[Sorry, Rachel. You know I love you Kissing Smilies]

Kurt smiled dreamily at Alex's description. "I'm going there, whether we make it to Nationals or not," he declared. "I can't believe you were on Broadway. How could you ever leave?" he asked.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:25 pm

"I wanted to get back to education, I can't get by with just a pretty face Kurt." Alex laughed "I hope to go back there someday soon."
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:02 am

"Bite your tongue--you could for at least a few more years," Kurt laughed back, though he really did understand her reasoning...sort of. It would probably have taken something catastrophic to tear him away from Broadway. "I'm sure you will. We both will. I'm thinking college in NY...maybe we'll both get into Juilliard!" he dreamed aloud.

[Note: Yes, I know Juilliard doesn't have a musical theater dept. but obv. Kurt didn't...Razz]
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:56 pm

"Now wouldn't that be amazing?" Alex smiled as she opened the oven door.

[Well it does now! XD]
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Kurt smiled moonily as he thought about getting an apartment in NY with Blaine. With Alex in an apartment on one side, and maybe Rachel and Finn across the hall. Absolutely amazing, he agreed silently.

"I just can't imagine coming from there to a place like Lima," he admitted. "I don't know how you're doing it. And oh, you must miss all your friends terribly," he empathized.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:54 pm

The idea of going back to New York with Kurt and everyone else in Glee Club was an amazing thought for Alex.

"I do, I miss them so so much..." Alex frowned a little "We're still in touch, thank the inventor of cell phones!"
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:41 pm

"Maybe during break you could invite some to visit...or better yet we could go visit them," Kurt suggested, grinning at the realiziation that he could possibly have a legitimate sell to his dad about why he needed to take a trip to New York. Okay, so Alex could go visit her friends alone, but really, what sort of parent/uncle would send their kid to New York alone?
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:36 am

"That's not a bad idea...we could all go to New York." Alex smiled.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:39 am

Kurt grinned. "I'm sure I could count Blaine in, and I'm certain that Rachel would not miss an opportunity to check out the venue for Nationals, so I bet we can count her and Finn in," he began calculating.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:35 pm

"I don't want your brain to burn out from calculations...let's just assume everyone will be in."
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:22 am

Dave hadn't even thought about Hummel not recognizing his phone number. It was probably for the best. Hummel probably wouldn't have invited him over if he'd realized who he was talking to. He couldn't believe Hummel had invited someone over not even knowing who it was, though.

He sat in his car in front of the Hummel household for a few minutes, trying to decide if he should really do this. He needed to, though. He didn't know why Hummel had such an effect on him, but it was almost like a drug. He just needed a little fix.

He got out of the car, wiping his slightly sweaty hands on his jeans as he made his way up the walk. He licked his lips with anticipation, though he was fairly certain that as soon as Kurt realized who he'd invited over, he would ask Dave to leave.

Dave knocked on the door anyway.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Kurt frowned slightly as he heard the knock on the door. His friends knew they could just simply walk right in, especially when he was busy preparing comfort food and getting ready to cheer them up with facials and manipedis while they watched America's Next Top Model. He didn't think too much about it, though, as he went to answer the door.

He froze as he opened the door and saw Karofsky on the stoop.

Oh, God. He wasn't sure whether he should slam the door and run for it or...

"Dave?" he managed to keep his voice steady even while his entire body tensed. He wanted to run, but...Dave had been trying to be a better person. And if Dave was the one who texted him, something was clearly wrong. He was sometimes too caring for his own good and concern won out over fear. "You're the one who...are you okay?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14