New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fabray Household

2 posters

Go down

The Fabray Household Empty The Fabray Household

Post  Head Admin Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:44 am

Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Fabray Household Empty Re: The Fabray Household

Post  Head Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:02 pm

She decided not to ask why exactly The Notebook was one of his favorite movies, for she figured it just wasn't something that they really needed to discuss right now. Sure, for a moment it made her question his masculinity, but then she remembered who he was- Sam. If he had to think about Beiste during some of their more intense make out sessions, then surely there was no reason for her to question his sexuality or anything. Right? Or at least, that is what she thinks.

She was pleased when he dropped the comments about Puck, for it wasn't something the liked to talk about. Even just the mention of Puck made her feel uncomfortable. She wanted to move forward and forget everything, yet it seemed that every now and then there were small reminders about what happened. As he intertwined their hands, she gave him a small smile, more than relieved that the weren't discussing it. They never had and she only hoped he didn't bring it up ever.

Once he had gotten out of the car, she grabbed her purse and waited for him to open the car door. "Thanks," she said when he did, before climbing out and digging through her purse. When she extracted her keys to the front door, she led him over to it before opening it. "Make yourself comfortable," she said as she took off her jacket and hung it in the closet. "Do you want anything to drink?" she asked.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 pm

When they had finally stepped foot into the Fabray household, Sam felt that rush of panic sweep across him. The fact that they were alone had always seemed to intimidate him. As much as Sam secretly struggled with his sexuality, he was a teenager after all. A teenager with raging hormones that occasionally appeared to be uncontrollable.

Not only that but he’d have more opportunities to blurt out something ridiculous, he wanted nothing more but to please Quinn. He had to put everything else on hold in order to make this prom King and Queen thing potentially happen. As well as to keep her as his girl friend, the whole Notebook thing…she probably thought was reeking with stupidity…

“I’ll get it”, he offered; as he trotted over to the kitchen and pulled open the fridge. His eyes had immediately flickered to the half full bottle of Bailey’s. Visions of his wild night at Puckerman’s danced in his head as he steered clear from it, although he admit it was rather tempting…he poured them two glasses of ice-water instead and placed them down on the coffee table.

He took a seat on the couch, urging for Quinn to sit beside him. Then started blankly at the television, waiting for her to set up the movie, while trying to keep the conversation going…”So we’re all alone?” he questioned, but hating himself for it. No shit, they both were well aware that no one else was in the house. God, she had just said that. Plus, it sounded like he was trying to seduce her into something. He bit his lip down hard- god, was he an idiot.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:18 am

Quinn watched him go off towards the kitchen before heading into the living room. Searching through a cabinet for the movie, she couldn’t help the surprised thoughts that still ran through her mind. Of all the movies in the world, The Notebook was probably one of the last she had ever considered a guy liking. If she had tried to get Finn watch it, he probably would have squirmed through the entire thing. Puck? Hah. There was no way he would have even let her try to put the movie into the DVD player.

She found the movie and took it out of the cabinet just as Sam entered the room. “Perfect timing,” she grinned as he sat down on the couch. It took her a moment to set it up, having to turn on the TV and DVD player and then turning the TV to the right channel. “What?” she asked, looking up after placing the movie in the DVD player. “Yeah, we are,” she said with a slightly confused frown. She had mentioned that from the start yet it was as though the thought had made him nervous or something.

Once again she found herself making the stupid mistake of comparing Sam to previous guys she had been with. It was starting to become a horrible habit, for Sam was truly unique from Finn and Puck. She didn’t see why Sam had any reason to be nervous though. The two of them had already discussed certain… aspects of their relationship, and had agreed to wait. Moving to the couch, she grabbed the remote off of the table before sitting down next to him. “Is that alright?” she asked, not wanting to put him out of any sort of comfort zone.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:29 am

Sam nodded quickly and a little too enthusiastically when she questioned if the fact that they were alone was alright. He blushed slightly as he reassured her; "Yeah that's totally cool with me." He told her, leaning back on the couch so it gave off the illusion he was relaxed. He reached over to calmly sip at his ice-water as she set up the movie. When she had finally parked herself beside him on the couch, he went straight to putting his arm around her as the waited for the beginning credits to role in. On first dates, Sam would typically perform the "the oh-im-so-tired-*yawn*-look-my-arm-is-around-you" move but he not to be cocky, he was pretty sure he had already mastered that. Besides, the two were dating for a couple of months so there wasn't as much awkwardness. Well, I suppose with Sam around there usually is. He adjusted his spot, snuggling the slightest bit closer to Quinn so they'd both be comfortable.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:26 pm

"Alright, good," she replied with a smile. After all, she really didn't want to have to have a chaperone around every time they hung out. After the entire pregnancy thing, her mother had definitely changed how she handled Quinn going out with guys. Though Quinn had sworn that she was definitely going to wait, especially after everything she had been through last year, her mom had made sure to take more careful precautions with everything. "If it makes you more comforted, my mom will be home in about an hour," she said, pulling her legs up on the couch and tucking her legs underneath her. She rested herself comfortably into Sam's side, loving the feel of his arm around her. There was just something so calming about his presence and she loved moments like this with him. Once the main title screen came on, she hit the play button and waited for it to start. "I really do love this movie," she murmured. "Sorry if I end up crying," she said with a sheepish smile.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:20 pm

“No problem”, he insisted as he felt Quinn snugly rest against him, “It’s cool with me…whenever your mom comes home. My parents are out on a business break so I’m not really standing by a specific curfew…” Sam trailed off the last portion, since he was concerned that it came across as too desperate and inviting. Shaking his head he nodded his head towards the screen. “Let’s just watch the movie.”

Once the film had officially started he listened as Quinn murmured something about being sorry if she cried during it. A part of him wanted to agree and honestly claim that he wept like a little girl by the ending where the couple- but he decided not to for obvious suspicions. As the movie progressed, Sam had to literally pull all forces of his body not to break a dopey smile or shed a single tear. Instead, he sat there quietly, observing the movie and every time he felt a rush of spontaneous emotions he’d either sip at his water or rub Quinn’s arms. But when the ground breaking moment arrived…he was too weak to fight it off. He stood there stilly, faintly crying.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:50 pm

She quieted down once the movie started, eager to watch it. It had been at least a year since she had last watched it, which had been way too long. She tried to keep her emotions in check during the movie, but it was difficult when she was reminded of just how sad the story of Noah and Allie was. Quinn found herself crying softly during the end of the movie, it always seeming to get to her no matter how much she tried to avoid it. Once the movie ended, she let out a slightly shaky sigh and then glanced at Sam.

Smiling softly, she couldn’t help but to think it was sweet that such a movie seemed to emotionally get to him as well. To her, it showed depth and a sense of trust that he was able to open himself up and not feel like he had to hide his emotions. “It always gets to me too,” she murmured, shifting slightly so that she could wipe away one of his tears with her thumb. She kissed his cheek lightly where she had wiped away one of the tear tracks and asked, “You alright?”
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:52 pm

[Grrrr! I'm so sorry, the red light never lit up so I had no idea that this thread was updated. Whoopsie!]

Sam nodded attempting to smile as he reached over for the Kleenex box and snatched several tissues to wipe his tears and blow his nose. He tried to make words out insisting he was okay or to pitch in a pun or two but it was muffled from the sounds of his sobbing. He was an absolute hot mess, his nose was running and tears continued to stream down his cheeks which were now burning red with embarrassment.

He thought he was finally finished; he cleared his throat and forced a strained laugh. “Why don’t we never let this leave the room?” he asked, playfully, he leaned down and rested his head on her shoulder, as he slowly closed his eye lids. “So what do you want to do next?” he asked her, yawning. Although he was really keen on taking a little evening nap….
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:58 pm

[It's fine! For some reason that happens to me SO MUCH with this thread XD]

Quinn froze for a moment when he seemed to break down a little more. She really hadn't expected this sort of emotional reaction from him just from watching The Notebook. All she could really do was sit by his side, gently rubbing his back and hoping to soothe and relax him. "It's already," she said softly. When he asked that his little emotional breakdown never left the room, she nodded and gave him a comforting smile. "Of course," she murmured, knowing that she didn't really have anyone to tell anyway. When he rested his head on her shoulder and yawned, she smiled to herself and kissed the top of his head. "It doesn't matter to me. I suppose my mom is running late at work," she said, realizing that she hadn't heard her mom come home. "If you want, we could just stay here and relax," she suggested. "I did have a long day and wouldn't mind just laying here for a little while."
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Sam beamed as he snuggled in closer to Quinn and wrapping a wool blanket around them both. He cupped her face with his hands and placed a sweet peck on her lips. "Goodnight," he said, kissing her goodnight. Sam once again readjusted his position until he was fully comfortable, as he felt his eyelids slowly get heavier. Once he had closed his eyes and nearly lost his train of thought he instantly dozed off into a pleasant slumber.

Startled, Sam woke up to the sounds of clattering of dishes and running water. Still a tad hazy from his evening nap, he suspected that it was a rapist climbing in Quinn's windows, snatching them people up, trying to rape him so he better hide.. or something but then came to a reasonable realization that it was probably just Judy, Quinn's mother. He softly nudged her, unsure if she was still asleep. "Pssst," he whispered in her ear. "I think your mom's home."
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Quinn found herself immediately relaxing as she felt the blanket being draped over the two of them. After returning the soft kiss, she dropped her head gently on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "Night," she mumbled into the embrace. In no time at all it seemed as though she was drifting off, lulled to sleep by the sound of Sam's steady breathing.

It seemed like no time had passed at all when she felt her arm being nudged and heard Sam whispering in her ear. What he said seemed to wake her up almost instantly, worry washing over her in case her mother had seen the two of them. "Oh," she breathed, standing up from the couch and going to check in the kitchen. "Mom! You're home," she noted, seeing her mother by the sink. "Yes, I am," her mother answered, shooting her a look which Quinn interpreted to mean she was in trouble. "And I saw that Sam is here. Better to be just sleeping than sleeping together," Judy said. "Right," Quinn said, cheeks flushing slightly. "We only watched a movie," she promised before leaving the kitchen and heading back to the living room. "Yeah, my mom is home," she told Sam, sitting herself down on the couch again.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Sam waited nervously as Quinn got up from the couch to go speak to her mother. He had only met Judy once and their first impression wasn't the greatest regarding how Sam had slurped up spaghetti noodles and had it all over his face. Sam remembered feeling like such a moron until Quinn had reassured him that she found him charming and endearing and wasn't bothered by his poor table manners. Or so she said...

He couldn't help but to eaves drop on their conversation from the kitchen, Ms. Fabray had sounded very stern. It completely threw him off guard when she mentioned something about them sleeping together. Remembering the whole baby fiasco with Puckerman, he wanted to prove to Judy that he wasn't that type of guy that would pressure Quinn into going all the way. So he planned on being on his best behavior at all times.

When she returned, he dropped a quick kiss on her forehead. "I'm aware", he assured her. "Should I pop in and say hello?"
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:15 pm

She shook her head when he asked if he ought to go and say hello to her mother. "No, don't bother. I think she might be in one of her cross moods," she said with a sigh. Ever since her mom left her father, Quinn realized that her mom would often go through a whole mixture of emotions. Some days she was happy, some days she was sad, some day her temper was short. It was part of the healing process though, something Quinn realized and found herself putting up with.

"It's up to you if you want to stay a little longer or not," she told Sam. "I managed to get a good portion of my homework done already, but I've got a packed day tomorrow because of Cheerios and Glee rehearsals with Mike. Sometimes these assignments that Rachel has been assigning get annoyingly exhausting," she said while rolling her eyes.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:36 pm

“Well, as much as I’d love to spend all day on the couch with you doing absolutely nothing,” He drew a deep sigh, as he ran his fingers through her hair. “I can’t. I’ve got a shit load of home work to do and my mom has been texting me all day to get my ass home so I can baby-sit her cats,” Sam scowled at his phone which was buzzing with unread texts and missed calls. There was nothing more terrifying then missed calls or texts from his mother, especially when she rang him more then three times. She probably thought he was clinically dead by now…yikes. “I’ll see you later, babe,” he told her as he gave her a quick peck on the lips and then strutted out of the house, waving good-bye.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Quinn nodded in understanding, for she had met Sam's mother once and could easily imagine how persistent Mrs. Evans was being. "It's alright. We'll just hang out really soon. I'll see you tomorrow in school," she said. Before she could even respond to the kiss, he had pulled away and a soft sigh escaped her lips. It wasn't that it really seriously bothered it, but it had felt like ages since they had really kissed. The whole Bieste situation kind of had an effect on that. She returned his wave as he walked away, then closed the door and headed to the kitchen.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down