New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Choir Room

+18
Alex Hummel
Alexander Jones
Artie Abrams
Delilah Mae
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mike Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive
Emma Pillsbury
Lauren Zizes
Santana Lopez
Finn_Hudson
Puck-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Brittany S. Pierce
Sammy Evans
Will Schuester
Head Admin
22 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Choir Room - Page 3 Empty Re: The Choir Room

Post  Emma Pillsbury Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Emma strolled into the choir room letting herself soak up the memories and reminisces that filled the air. After her awkward separation with Will came into toll, she was rarely every spotted in the McKinley choir room.
Principal Figgins had informed her that Mr. Schue had called in sick and that there was glee rehearsal scheduled for today. He insisted that she’d monitor the meeting because she pretty much stood as the only other faculty member that cared about glee club.
Emma had hesitantly accepted his offer but wasn’t completely confident of the idea. She wasn’t so certain on how to run a productive session.
So she used her wise instincts and messaged Rachel to assist her with taking charge of glee club today. Rachel was more then thrilled and had told her it was a dream come true that she was granted permission to take over glee for a day or two.
“Rachel,” Emma greeted the bubbly brunette, “So what’s the plan for today?”
She took a seat on one of the plastic choir room chairs as Rachel spoke.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Santana strolled into the Choir room and froze as she saw Mrs. Pillsbury standing there. She just glared and then walked over and sat down in her usual seat in the back, wondering why Mr. Shue wasn't here.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Rachel nodded at Lauren as she entered. The bigger girl made her slightly nervous, but maybe that was only because she kicked serious butt on the wrestling team. Rachel smiled widely as Mrs. Pillsbury entered. Mrs. Pillsbury had always been there for the Glee club no matter what other things were happening, and Rachel would be forever grateful to her for that. "Hi Mrs. P," she chirped. "Last week Mr. Schuster gave us Disney songs to work on for this week, so we'll just be performing." She noticed Santana come in and nodded awkwardly to her. Santana didn't seem to notice Rachel though. She was more intent on glaring at Mrs. Pillsbury and Rachel took a moment to wonder at the hostility. Nervously, Rachel smoothed her skirt.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Sam was nothing but relieved to finally make his way down to the choir room. He had a rough day at school, as per usual. His grades were never anything special but they seemed to be dropping quite rapidly. He needed to stop thinking of Quinn, being Prom King, and making Quarter Back. But most of all, he had to stop day dreaming about Kurt.

Glee Club was a total stress reliever; he could just kick up his feet and relax for once as the delectable sound of musical harmonies invaded his ears. He was shocked to see that Mr. Schue wasn’t there but Ms. Pillsbury. Maybe he had finally lost it?

“Hey,” he greeted Santana, Puck’s on and off girlfriend. “How’s it going?” he asked trying to make some easy conversation. He also gave a quick sup nod at Lauren.

Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Santana glanced over at Sam, the super hot kid in Glee club who for some reason she didn't really ever talk to. She smiled at him. "Hey. I'm doing pretty good." She said with a grin. "What about you?" She asked, making some small talk while waiting for everyone else to show up.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:22 pm

He nodded, marking this the first time he actually had a conversation with the Latina cheerleader. Sam was quite intimidated by her; she was super fine and definitely had empowerment potential. From what he had heard she was the former head cheerleader when Quinn had gotten knocked up by Puckerman. He sure as hell hoped her and Puck weren’t out for snagging his and Quinn’s ‘McKinley It Couple’ status.
“I’m good, just tired,” he answered honestly, letting out a powerless yawn, “I don’t think I’m ready to perform today but I guess I have no choice.” He shrugged, eyeing Rachel, “Berry has got us whipped.”
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Santana nodded. "Yeah, I'm beat. I've been so busy with Cheerios and Puck I just barely have any time to sleep anymore." She said and gave him a soft smile. She looked over at Berry and nodded. "Yeah she does." She said to Sam and then looked back at Berry. "Hey, Rachel." She called, saying her name with a bit of disgust. "Do you know where Finn is? I have something I need to talk to him about." She said with a sweet smile.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Performances. That would be easy enough. Plus, Rachel seemed to have everything under control. All Emma had to do was sit back, relax and enjoy the show- literally.
The glee club always knew how to put on the best performances and she was always quite amused watching them in awe. They were really a bundle of such talented kids.
“Perfect!” Emma clapped her hands together as Rachel lay down the law. “We’ll just wait till the other kids get here and then we’ll start.”
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Rachel had her back turned to the others in the choir room, as she was busy writing things on the board in the red smelly marker. She stiffened when she heard Santana call out to her. She turned around on her heel slowly with a smile forcably fixed on her face. "Yes, I believe Finn will be here, Santana," she replied, barely keeping the irritation out of her voice. Ever since she found out Finn had slept with Santana, Rachel had barely been able to look the Latina beauty in the eye. Mostly she was embarrassed that she was the last one in Glee club to find out about the incident.

Rachel nodded at Mrs. Pillsbury. "Sounds like a plan!" she agreed, then turned back to the whiteboard.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Santana grinned at how irritated she seemed to be able to make Rachel. "Good." She said quietly, she definitely needed to have a little talk with Finn about his priorities and how he needs to date someone hot and cool if he wants to be hot and cool, because Rachel is totally bringing down his hotness level and coolness level.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:43 pm

After receiving an alarming text, he stumbled through the door and huffed, witnessing only bored glee clubbers lazing around. He rubbed his face before walking through timidly, looking around with a small smile. Originally he thought of sitting near Santana, but figuring she was precariously perched back into her HBIC position, he opted for seating himself near the front.

[Oh God this is so short fff.]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Sam could feel the awkwardness that surrounded the two girls. The glee club really suffered through some heavy drama when Rachel found out about Finn’s fling with Santana. Fortunately, Finchel was once again reunited and as annoying as that may be at times it was just best that way.
Although, Santana didn’t seem to mind playing out some of Berry’s envious, irritated characteristics. She had started harassing her the minute she laid eyes on her.
“Yup,” Sam exclaimed with a chipper in his tone, “I was wondering if Finn was coming to. He really makes a great addition to this club that dude, rocks.” He said nudging Rachel in the arm, playfully.
“Not cool,” he muttered under his breath, directly to Santana.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:51 pm

When she heard what Sam muttered to her she looked at him and raised an eyebrow at him. She rolled her eyes at him and looked away, waiting for some more people to show up at this little meeting. She didn't really care about being "cool" with Rachel, because she didn't like her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Quinn entered the choir room, walking in quickly because she didn't want to be late. "Oh great, look who has taken charge," she mumbled as she noticed Rachel standing in the front of the room. She honestly wasn't that surprised, for Rachel was a bit of a control freak when it came to the Glee club. Making her way over to the chairs, she sat down next to Sam...because where else would she really sit or even want to sit? As she sat though, she noticed Santana on his other side. She gave her ex-friend a dirty glare, for the two had ceased to get along after the whole head-cheerleader fight. "I think you should go sit somewhere else," she said to Santana while leaning over Sam slightly. "I don't need a slut like you messing with my relationship," she hissed, knowing very well of Santana's reputation.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Rachel smiled weakly at Sam and nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, he does," she said. Rachel walked slowly over to the piano and leaned against it. "So, Sam, are you ready to perform today?" she asked, ignoring Santana. "Hi Quinn," she added feebly, as the head cheerleader walked in. She looked angry again as she heard what Quinn had said. "If you must know," she snapped. "Mrs. Pillsbury asked me to take over today. And really it shouldn't be an issue in the first place, seeing as I was unanimously voted team captain."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Santana rolled her eyes at Quinn and didn't make any attempt to move. "I was here first, Quinn." She said and glared at her. "And I have no desire to get with little blondie over here." She said, gesturing to Sam, not even caring that he could hear her. "I can do much better."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:07 pm

"Much better?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Like who? Who could you possibly mean at this school that you haven't been with before? If you're talking about Puck, then you are seriously disillusioned. Sam is sweet, smart, funny...everything that Puck isn't. Puck is only using you for sex because you are willing to put out for him. The whole thing that they two of you have...is rather pathetic," she said. Honestly, Puck had always been a sore subject for her. What kind of guy would admit that he loved a girl, only to then stop talking to her? The whole pregnancy situation seemed as though it had been swept under a rug, and Quinn couldn't deny that that had stung a bit.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Santana stood up. "Are you joking? You think he is better than Puck?" She asked, pointing to Sam. "You must be fucking crazy if you think he is better than Puck! Puck is perfect, Okay?" She said stepping closer to her. "You just don't like Puck anymore because he obviously chose me over you. Why do you think he sexted me when he was with you? huh? And after you popped out that baby, his baby, he still doesn't care about you." She said glaring at her. "So stop trying to pretend like your life is so perfect, because it's really not. You need to face it that you don't have the best guy in the school and you aren't the shit anymore." She said in a rage and moved to the other side of the room, sitting down and crossing her arms over her chest.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Quinn tried to ignore the comment about the sexting and Beth, for the whole thing was still a sensitive and never talked about subject. "I honestly couldn't care less about the filth that Puck has decided to associate with now. I'm happy with my life and how far I've come. If you had been in my position, you wouldn't have handled it all as well as I managed to Lopez," she snarled, watching as the disgusting Latina moved across the room. Thank goodness, for Quinn wasn't in the mood for another physical fight right now in front of everyone. "Sorry about that," she murmured quietly to Sam.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Puck was perfect. Puck was perfect. Awesome. Mike dragged a cautious hand down his face, unable to process for a moment that those words had just come out of her mouth. Yes, sleeping with another girl and getting her pregnant was most definitely factors that made a person perfect. He shouldn't be feeling this way, really. He had a girlfriend. But the burst of adrenaline caused to exhale and spluttered nonsensical words.

"You know what would be super cool? If we all stopped arguing for one day, just so we could get through some freaking songs, and go on with our lives."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Finn was at his locker putting his books away when he spotted an apple. Score! Shutting the metal door he devored the fruit on his way down the hall, tossing the core into a trash can as he walked into the choir room. He spotted Rachel up at the front by Mrs. Pillsbury-Howell and grinned. Giving the rest of the group a nod in greeting he walked over to his girlfriend and gave her a quick but sweet kiss on the lips. "Hey babe." he said quietly.

**I noticed this thread really late, so we'll just say Finn is oblivious to the fact that he's late for the meeting.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:35 pm

"Thank you Mike," Rachel sighed. "Seriously girls, please just calm down, okay? Mrs. Pillsbury doesn't need this stress when she has very kindly volunteered to supervise today. Not only that, but she's done a lot for us in the past. So cut the crap alright?" She turned to Finn and grinned in a tired way and kissed him back quickly. "Hi," she murmered. "Stay up here with me, please?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Sam stood there completely and utterly paralyzed while the two cheerleaders continued to bitch at each other. One of them being his own girlfriend- he tried concentrating on have a light, friendly conversation with Rachel about Finn or something but how was the even possible when you were in the middle of a nasty cat fight?
He couldn’t have helped but of felt hurt when Santana and Quinn had fought over who was the better man him or Puck. Both he and Quinn were very sensitive when it came to the topic of Noah Puckerman- especially Quinn. To Sam he was just some competition for alpha dog but to Quinn he was much more…he couldn’t shake off the feeling that some day those two would rekindle their love after having a baby together but nope. Puck had got the message across crystal clear that he didn’t even want to mention the baby drama last year and he knew that bothered Quinn.
The feeling in his chest, tightened as Santana continued to belt hurtful insult that really had Sam upset. He was quite sensitive when people talked shit about him. Santana really was just such a bitch. If she weren’t a chick, he’d be tempted to punch her straight in the face but Quinn seemed to have it under control, verbally.
When the fight had finally come to a dramatic closure, Quinn had softly apologized. “Why are you apologizing?” he asked, looking stunned. “You totally showed her, babe and I couldn’t thank you enough.” That moment he leaned in and gave her a soft, open mouthed kiss.
He’d continue if he wasn’t in front of the entire glee club and he knew Quinn’s insecurities of public affection. Besides, it’s not like they were Finn and Rachel, practically jumping each others bones in the hall way.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Blaine walked in and stood up on the piano to get everyone's attention. He then took a piece of paper out of his pocket and began to read. "I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 pm

On cue, Puckerman swaggered his way into the choir room. He came just in time to see the bitch fight of the year. Which he considered had to do with him, despite Quinn’s remarks on how that vacuum-lipped, Bieber kid was man enough to even compete in Puckasaur’s league.
Puck was perfect? Damn right he was and these Lima Losers best believe it. “Fighting over me, ladies?” He smirked as he settled down on a seat besides the Changster. “Don’t worry there’s enough Puckzillia to go around.” Puck assured them followed by mouthing the word: ‘threesome’. He turned to Mike so they could exchange a high five but he didn’t seem up for it.
He shrugged as he turned to look at Sam and Quinn who were really hitting it off. Ugh, that Sam kid really made him want to upchuck. He thought he was top shit for stealing his frickin’ milf. Damn right, his girl had set that douche bag straight. He turned away as they continued to have eye sex. Who did they think they were? Finn and Rachel?
“C’mon here, babe,” Puck offered for Santana to sit on his lap, he hoped that with the angst and hatred fueled in her- he’d be getting some tonight.

Last edited by Puck on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next