New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Choir Room

+18
Alex Hummel
Alexander Jones
Artie Abrams
Delilah Mae
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mike Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive
Emma Pillsbury
Lauren Zizes
Santana Lopez
Finn_Hudson
Puck-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Brittany S. Pierce
Sammy Evans
Will Schuester
Head Admin
22 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Choir Room - Page 4 Empty Re: The Choir Room

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Blaine Holcomb wrote:Blaine walked in and stood up on the piano to get everyone's attention. He then took a piece of paper out of his pocket and began to read. "I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy."

HE DOESNT EVEN GO HERE
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Letting out a relieved sigh, Quinn was glad that Sam didn't seem too upset over what happened. What Santana had said was unbelievably rude. Santana didn't know Sam at all, not at all like Quinn knew Puck. On top of that, it was quite obvious to Quinn that Sam was rather self-conscious about lots of things, so Santana's added insults didn't help at all. She kissed him back for a moment, not letting herself get to carried away by the kiss though. After a few seconds, she rested her hand on his cheek and pulled back. "Well, you're definitely welcome," she grinned. "I'm just glad we didn't get into this big physical fight again. That...wasn't fun at all."
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Santana gave Puck a small smile and stood and walked over to him, sitting gently on his lap. "Hey Babe." She said, kissing his cheek lightly. "Haven't seen you since we had our little run in in the Hallway." She said with a small pout because that felt like forever ago to her. "How have you been?" She asked him with a smile. She always missed Puck when she didn't see him for a few days, he was her best friend behind Brittany and she could truly talk to him about anything.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Glancing around the room Finn could hear bits and pieces of everyone's convorsations and it did not sound like anything good. Sitting down with the group would only lead to more drama and headaches, and he was tired of that. He had just gotten back together with Rachel and he was happy again, no way in hell was he risking that again. "Sure." he answered Rachel, moving to stand behind her and rest his hands on her waist. "Want me to get their attention so we can get started?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Puck wrote:
Blaine Holcomb wrote:Blaine walked in and stood up on the piano to get everyone's attention. He then took a piece of paper out of his pocket and began to read. "I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy."

HE DOESNT EVEN GO HERE

I'm sorry that everyone is so jealous of me, because I'm so popular. Very Happy
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Finn_Hudson wrote:Glancing around the room Finn could hear bits and pieces of everyone's convorsations and it did not sound like anything good. Sitting down with the group would only lead to more drama and headaches, and he was tired of that. He had just gotten back together with Rachel and he was happy again, no way in hell was he risking that again. "Sure." he answered Rachel, moving to stand behind her and rest his hands on her waist. "Want me to get their attention so we can get started?"

"Please," Rachel begged. "No matter how loud I yell they won't listen to me. And I'd really rather not lose my voice before Regionals." Rachel let her head fall into her hands. Is this how Mr. Schue felt all the time? She was really glad he wasn't here to see this catastrophe.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Finn leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to the top of Rachel's head. "Relax babe, I've got your back. Cover your ears." After making sure Rachel's hearing was safe Finn put two fingers in his mouth and let out a loud whistle. "GUYS! GLEE IS STARTING! SHUT UP!" he yelled, knowing the room would soon fall silent. He gave Rachel and thumbs up so she could uncover her ears and smiled.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 pm

He gave a nod of appreciation to Rachel. She awknowledged his outburst and gave a quick thank you in response. The lack of realization from everyone else was quite possibly the least startling thing ever. When perfect Puck walked in the room he suppressed a suspicious scowl of jealousy and instead weakly declined his invitation for a high-five. He just wanted to get this song over worth, and go home, was that so very much to ask? His mind wandered a considerable amount, and when Santana seated herself pleasantybin his friend's lap, he looked to the front of the choir room with feigned interest, even as Finn's booming voice pulsated against his temples.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:35 pm

[Is that true, Blaine? Do you even go here? Bahaha. I know you must have alot of feelings ! xD]

Emma had no idea how Mr. Schue handled monitoring a glee club every week or so. It only took several minutes for all of hell to break loose. Emma wasn’t experienced in that department; she already had enough conflict with the whole pantless incident the previous afternoon. She was still reviving from the trauma. Although it wasn’t really demonstrating her skills as an educator, Emma idly remained in her place as she waited impatiently for the glee clubbers to let off their steam.
She thanked god when the quarreling was finally over and decided it was time to take charge and start things off. She cleared her throat to get everybody’s attention:
“Hello everybody, now that I have your undivided attention, I’d like to welcome you. Today, unfortunately, Mr. Schuester has called in sick so I would be filling in for his duties until he gets better. With assistance from your co-captains, Rachel and Finn, we will be running this glee session as per normal. I hear you guys are singing Disney? One of my favorites! I’ll let Rachel (and or Finn) say a few words before we get started…”
She took her seat, gesturing for Rachel to go up.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:42 pm

[I really want Brittany to come and join, but I have no clue what's happening and I keep losing my internet connection Sad]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:12 am

Rachel shot a look of gratitude at Finn. Everyone had gotten silent, just as she knew they would. "OK guys," she announced, clapping her hands together. "Thank you Mrs. Pillsbury," she said graciously, nodding at Emma. Turning back to New Directions, Rachel says, "No more outbursts like that. Let's get down to business. To defeat the Huns," she sang under her breath. "So this week Mr. Schuster had asked us to prepare a song from the classic Disney movies and make them our own. Who would like to volunteer to go first?"

Last edited by Rachel Berry on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:28 am

Sam snickered as he wrapped his arms around his girl, feeling the warmth of her embrace. “You’re right, no need to get physical.” He insisted, pointing to the scar Karofsky had left on his grandly sculpted face. “I’m sure you’d whoop her ass, like last time though…”, he insisted.
When Rachel asked if anybody wanted to go first, Sam paused, hesitantly. He stiffened and waited patiently for someone to get the balls to volunteer. No way in hell was he going to be the first one.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:33 am

Santana rolled her eyes as nobody got up to go first. She stood up. "Well, If nobody is going to go first them I suppose I will have to." She said and grabbed her duffle bag. "I have to change first." She went across the hall and changed into a short hemmed Pocahontas dress and told the band what song to play. She then sang "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas but I don't know how we are planning on doing this so I am just saying she sand the song and then finished up with the last line and we can post reactions and such. So she finished up with "You can paint with all the colors of the wind..".
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:39 am

Kurt wasn't sure this was such a great idea after all. He really wanted to watch his friends' performances, but...he was terrified to even get out of the car. But then Blaine was there opening his car door. He smiled brightly and accepted Blaine's assistance getting out of the car. He looped his arm around Blaine's, entwining his fingers with Blaine's as they clasped hands. This would be good practice for the game this weekend, he tried to convince himself.

He tried not to show it, but he was tense from the moment they arrived in the parking lot until they made it safely to the Choir Room. He smiled as he heard Santana's voice singing. He squeezed Blaine's hand as the made it to the door and very quietly slipped into the room, taking seats in the back row in an attempt not to interrupt.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:50 am

Despite their awkward, dreadful conflict about being pantless, Emma was very impressed by Santana’s performance. She had the most beautiful voice which she had noticed that Mr. Schue had used to keep hidden in order to provide Finn and Rachel with some special start treatment.
“Bravo, Santana!” she exclaimed, as she gave the ex-cheerleader a standing ovation. She clapped enthusiastically with the rest of the club. She was so over whelmed with her impeccable performance she didn’t even notice Kurt sneak it.
She turned her attention towards him. “Kurt! Why hello! So good to see you!” she greeted, skidding over to wrap her arms around him. Emma gave him a friendly pat on the back, when she noticed Blaine. “And who might this be?” she questioned, smiling radiantly. “I’m Emma Pillsbury-Howell. I’m just filling in for Mr. Schuester.” , she said while shaking the strangers hand.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:59 am

Rachel smiled reluctantly as Santana took her spot in front of the club and began to sing. Whatever problems that sprung up between them, she had to admit Santana had a wonderful voice. She would deny it to anyone who asked, but really it was such a unique sound. When the Latina finished, Rachel clapped politely along with the rest of the group. "Very nice Santana," she said, not meeting the cheerleader's eye. She whipped around when she heard Mrs. Pillsbury say Kurt's name. Her face broke out into a wide smile. "Kurt!" she exclaimed, and walked over to give him a big hug. After a second, she pulled away and grinned at Blaine. "Hi you."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:00 am

Blaine was excited to be at McKinley again, seeing as he had never really met most of the members of New Directions. Of course, he was worried about Kurt being here, especially after recent events with Karofsky and such, but Blaine had every intention of keeping Kurt safe from everything and everyone who might hurt him. As he sat down with Kurt in the back, he kept his fingers interlaced with Kurt's and listened intently to the girl in the front of the room with the amazing voice.

When the song finished, he reluctantly released Kurt's hand to politely applaud the girl...Santana, is what he thought the ginger with the Bambi-eyes had just called her. Then the attention was turned onto himself. He smiled politely and firmly shook Emma's hand. "Blaine. Blaine Holcomb," he introduced politely. "Please to meet you, Mrs. Pillsbury-Howell. I'm Kurt's..." He hesitated for a moment, casting one glance at Kurt then back to Mrs. Pillsbury-Howell. "Boyfriend," he said confidently, hoping that the term wouldn't scare Kurt off or anything.

"Hello, yourself," he greeted Rachel, flashing his winning smile at Kurt's friend who he had briefly met not too long ago.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:02 am

When everyone clapped and said she did great, and very nice and all that she smiled and said a small thanks before she went back over and sat in the chair next to Puck rather than sitting back on his lap. She never really got along with Kurt so she just watched everyone greet him happily.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:52 am

[What did I miss? Gosh, holiday is really tiresome and I just got back from holiday.]

Tina entered the Choir Room, and saw that everyone was there and it seemed that the club has begun practicing. She sat besides Mike when Santana sang, and saw Kurt. She smiled at him.

"Hey Tina, why don't you come up here and sing your last assignment?" Santana said to her.

"Oh... Yeah." Tina totally forgot about the song she was assigned for, and suddenly remembered that her song was from 'Sleeping Beauty'. So she got up from her seat, stood in front of the Glee clubbers, and sang the only song she knew from the movie, 'Once Upon a Dream'. She knew it was supposed to be a duet, but since she didn't have a duet partner, she decided to sing it solo.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

http://judywilhelmina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Finn stood dutifully next to Rachel while Santana and Tina sang their songs and clapped for both of them once they finished. (More for Tina, because him and Santana weren't on the best of terms and Tina had always been pretty cool, but whatever.) When Kurt and Blaine walked in Finn smiled at them. "Hey guys. We're glad you came!" Hearing Blaine make their relationship official and public made his smile widen. Kurt deserved to be happy, and Blaine was a good guy. When Rachel had made her way back over to him, Finn leaned down to mumble quietly into her ear. "Should we do my song next?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Rachel gasped and made this face when Blaine announced he and Kurt were dating.

The Choir Room - Page 4 Rachel10

"Aw that's wonderful!" she cooed. Rachel noticed Tina walk in and smiled as the Asian began her song. Once she had finished, Rachel clapped and walked back over to Finn. She stood up as high as she could so he didn't have to lean down. "Sure, if you want to," she replied, smiling at him.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:35 pm

"Okay, um, well, I got Aladdin." Finn told the group. "So since Rachel and I got back together recently I asked her to sing this with me." And then they sang Whole New World together, which is a dream of mine for them to sing, and Finn didn't do too bad because he didn't have to dance much, just mostly stand and sway.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:11 pm

When the dashingly dapper boy introduced himself as Kurt’s boyfriend, Emma was stunned. But nether the less thrilled that Kurt had found his Prince Charming. She knew what a struggle it had been at McKinley with being the only student out of the closet and proud. Finding someone special must have been a dream come true. Kurt really deserved it after what he had gone through, it really was lighting up her spirits knowing he found a better life in a land of happily ever afters.
“Please to meet you, Blaine.” Emma added, as her smile grew wider and radiated off more sunshine. She questioned her dreamy, positive thinking and all the references to Fairy Tales. I guess, the Disney harmonies weren’t the only thing magical in the choir room.
Emma listened intently to the following performance, Tina Cohen-Chang. She noticed she had the loveliest singing voice that was destined to be on Broadway. Tina really was so charismatic and performed an excellent number. “Bravo Tina!” She hollered as she clapped, enthusiastically.
When it was Finn and Rachel’s turn, Emma couldn’t have helped but to burst into a break of small weeps. They had the most breath-taking chemistry and their voices were so pure and natural. Rachel and Finn were born to sing duets, she thought. As they continued she reached for her handkerchief and dabbed at her eyes. The end came around and Emma was utterly speechless…
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Puck squeezed Santana tighter as she cuddled in his lap, he tried again making eye contact with the Changster but once again he didn’t even bother to acknowledge him. He was definitely PMSing about some sort of shit, Finnessa and Samantha probably got him in touched with his inner feelings. Whatever, not his frickin’ problem.
As Kurt walked in, Puck noticed he was strolling around with his own man candy. He wasn’t a homophobe or nothing but he never pictured Kurt seeing someone. It was straight up freaky. Though the guy must of ruffled Kurt’s fancy or however posh, prep schools boys put it. Point is; Kurt definitely had the hots for him. Puck flashed him his award winning smirk and gave him a brief sup nod. The guy seemed pretty chills besides all that hard in his hair.
Performances were flying by…Tina sang something and Finn and Rachel did too obviously. Something about New Worlds and shit where it was just an excuse to showcase their annoyingly talented singing chops and for them to have some more eye sex…so freaking charming.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Santana watched the performances, briefly glancing over at Kurt and everyone squeeing over him. She let her eyes skim the room and they landed on the one and only Quinn Fabray. She glared at her and let out a huff. She truly hated her. How could she say such bitchy things to her about Sam being so perfect? Santana definitely had a different definition of perfect.

Santana leaned over to Puck, placing her hand lightly on his leg. "Hey, Puck." She said to get his attention. When he looked at her she leaned towards him. "What are you doing tonight?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side. "If you're not busy you should come over. I have Cheerios but after that I have nothing and I definitely have some frustration I would like to get out." She said glaring at Quinn and then looking back to Puck, softening her expression as she did so. "You in?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next