New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some call me spoiled. I prefer the term "High Maintenance".

+3
Blaine Anderson
Kurt Hummel
Edric Dalton III
7 posters

Go down

Some call me spoiled. I prefer the term "High Maintenance".  Empty Some call me spoiled. I prefer the term "High Maintenance".

Post  Edric Dalton III Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:54 am

Name: Edric Dalton III (Yes, that Dalton)

Sexual Preference: Straight...mostly. One might say I'm bi-curious, but I would surely be disowned if I ever acted upon that curiosity.

Personality: My name, Edric, means "rich and powerful". I take that quite seriously. I do admit that I am quite used to getting my way. If you indulge me, I am quite content. However if you deny me what I want...well...I'll just say that I have been through several schools in the past few years. I am not very good with social graces. Do not get me wrong, I do know which salad fork to use and all those pesky little things called manners. I'm just not well versed in speaking with peers that are not from my high social standing. I am quite the talented vocalist, and will be lending my great ability to the Warblers this coming semester. As soon as I am inducted, I do expect to be appointed as a member of the council as my Great Grandfather was, in fact, the founder. [Note: Edric expects a spot on the council. I, as role-player, do not necessarily, though it could make for some good competition drama for Blaine (and Kurt to a lesser extent).]

History: From a very wealthy family, Edric has spent most of his life in various boarding schools (only the finest). His parents spoil him with everything he could ever want...though rarely bother to check and make sure he's breathing before sending him these gifts. He has been through a number of boarding schools as he tends to do things like not live up to school's Honor Codes (i.e. cheating) and has on more than one occasion done something that school officials claim break Zero Tolerance rules or similar infractions. Has stayed away from Dalton Academy up until now, the spring semester of his Junior year (he should actually be a Senior, but we're not going to discuss the reasons why he is not one) because of his name. But as it seems, Dalton is one of very few options left open to him considering his school records. Fortunately, his name does carry some weight with the Dalton administration.

Friends: None to speak of, yet.

Enemies: Also none to speak of, yet.
Edric Dalton III
Edric Dalton III

Back to top Go down

Some call me spoiled. I prefer the term "High Maintenance".  Empty Re: Some call me spoiled. I prefer the term "High Maintenance".

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Does this mean I'm not "the new kid" anymore? Very Happy

Wealthy, huh...I look forward to checking out your wardrobe and talking possible trades...

Welcome to the game!
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Some call me spoiled. I prefer the term "High Maintenance".  Empty Re: Some call me spoiled. I prefer the term "High Maintenance".

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:50 pm

We have more Warblers! Finally!
Looks like I'll have to keep my hair gelled for this one

---

Hey! Welcome to the site! I'm glad people are joining as Warblers and VA members! Make sure you read the rules, and feel free to ask any questions. Have fun RPing!
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:57 pm

I am really going to need to hide that gel...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Well, if you hide it then I guess I'll be spending a lot of time in your dorm...looking for it ....in your dorm...Alone with you in your dorm...alone *blinks*
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:03 pm

That would be completely tragic.

*hides gel*
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Tell me about it.
>.>

*moves into Kurt's room with my hair all curly just the way a certain someone likes it*
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:25 pm

*rolls eyes* *laughs*
Hi and welcome! It's wonderful to have another new member. I'm Rachel, a moderator along with Brittany and Santana on this site set up by our admins Blaine and Quinn. We're all here if you have any questions, but everyone here is super nice and helpful, so feel free to ask anyone any questions you may have. Roleplay is a tad slow right now what with the holiday and everyone on vacation, so feel free to just hop into roleplay. There shouldn't be any issues accomodating new characters. (: Please also make sure you've read the rules. Thanks, welcome again, and have fun!
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Um...what Rachel said.. HI!! WELCOME!
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:36 am

Hi Edric! Welcome to the site. It seems that I'm a bit late to the welcome. Everything is just really starting up so you haven't missed too much quite yet. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask Blaine or I, or even one of the moderators. We'll be more than welcome to help you out XD
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:49 am

Hey! Welcome! This place is awesome, so I know you'll have fun. But don't mess with Kurt or Finn will go all brotherly Hulk on you.... Wink
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down