New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Substitute?

4 posters

Go down

The Substitute?  Empty The Substitute?

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Hey guys! I was just wondering…since the whole heart of the Glee is the glee club, do you think we should role play with it more? I’m not saying, I’m not having fun with everything else. It’s actually really refreshing and amusing role playing as Puck outside of glee but I was just thinking about how little we have in the choir room.
Does anyone know when we will be hosting more posts there? I know we have a Glee Disney assignment, and I’m pretty excited to make Puck sing some Cinderella.
Okay, so I know…the Mr. Schuester on here hasn’t been around lately, and I’m not trying to take over their job. I was just wondering if you’d think it wasn’t such a bad idea if we hired…substitutes? We don’t have to jump full speed ahead to day we present our Disney numbers, just a few glee meetings. Maybe to practice for Regionals? Nothing too crazy! Just to keep things along, leading up to performance day…how ‘bout it?
Plus, I think it’d be nice to have all the glee club members in one thread and watch as their story lines come into toll.
So here’s what I was thinking….my sister, who plays Emma…she could take over glee club for a few rehearsals or whatever. Well, not take over, just monitor them. I’m sure the co-captains Rachel and Finn wouldn’t mind lending some extra hands to pursue their leadership skills.
I could also register the character Holly Holiday, for some further amusement.
So…*holds breath* what do you say?
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

The Substitute?  Empty Re: The Substitute?

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:43 pm

I agree! I know that Glee should be based on, well, Glee! But Will hasn't been around, sadly. I'm pretty sure she'd been busy with family and stuff, but since it's holding people up I think it'd be a good idea to have Emma take over. We'll just say Will is sick? Emma can sort of sit in on Glee club, and since Rachel is Bossy good with taking charge, she can sort of control the class for a while until Will came come back to RP.

And thanks for posting this! I've been meaning to say something about that but I kept forgetting. XD

So you guys can start posting in the Choir Room whenever you're ready to do your Disney projects and whatnot, and start practicing for Regionals.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:47 pm

I agree.
And not just because Inner!Rachel is squealing over the taking over.
But although I'm sure Will has her reasons for not being able to be on, it is holding up the Glee aspect of roleplay, so full steam ahead, I say.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:13 pm

*big weight gets lifted from chest*
OKAY, well thank-you, LORD CHEESUS. I've really been meaning to say something.
I'll get Emma to post in the Choir Room, ASAP. Smile
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Oh Puck I love you, Mike didn't get his movie yet, but him and Santana are working on a dance number, so. xD Just for later you know.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Wanky ? Smile Love ya too, bro! Smile
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum