New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some questions about the timeline

3 posters

Go down

Some questions about the timeline Empty Some questions about the timeline

Post  stonebell Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:05 am

Hi guys,
I am a new member and I must say what you guys are doing is amazing! The thread are so good, I can't believe I didn't find this forum earlier while googling glee Embarassed
As for the question, because I new here so I try to read the threads from the beginning and I get a little bit lost as the timeline seem rather confusing for me (or it's just me not used to the organization of the scenes yet) Very Happy Anyway, I can't find the thread where Kurt and Blaine officially become boyfriends anywhere, Can anyone help? I follow the thread "Blaine's dorm room" where Kurt "just friend" kissed on Blaine's cheek and then the following scenes (in Kurt's dorm after the conversation with Sam, going to Breadstix , the incident with Dave, to Rachel's house, then back to Breadstix ) Blaine and Kurt were already a couple. cheers
thanks in advance Smile

stonebell

Back to top Go down

Some questions about the timeline Empty Re: Some questions about the timeline

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:13 pm

Awwwww. Thank you so much! The people on this RP are really amazing writers and I'm honored to get to write scenes with them all the time. <3 But you're right about the timeline thing. Even I have trouble following it sometimes. Hehe. Anyway, on to answering your question...
This is where Blaine met Finn and Rachel, while out to dinner with them and Kurt.
Then after that, Kurt and Blaine go back to Kurt's place right here, and that's where they become boyfriends. Smile

Hope this helped! And now this makes me want to go back and read these scenes, sooo I think I'll go do that now. Razz
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:00 pm

If I ever had time, I kept thinking that it'd be fun to try and collect up all the scenes and actually figure out a timeline. It will never happen, but it'd be interesting to try. (Plus it'd be kind of cool to be able to read all the scenes in order without searching...alas, darn real life...Razz )

(And darn you, now I'm rereading all these scenes, too. *facepalm*)
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  stonebell Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:27 am

Thanks a lot for the help, Very Happy
I've begun to catch up on the timeline now (after reading like all the threads in random places Very Happy ) Still worth the effort though, the storyline is so GREAT Woot!

stonebell

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Haha! Yeah, it's extremely complicated with how the timeline works since there are so many different scenes, but I'm glad you're liking it! Very Happy
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum