New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A purple cow ate your lawn gnome

3 posters

Go down

A purple cow ate your lawn gnome Empty A purple cow ate your lawn gnome

Post  Random Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:48 am

How is that for random?

Name: Any. Many. None.
Orientation: Landscape. Sometimes Portrait.

Okay, so I'm not here as a "normal" character, but as random events and to play any character needed that does not currently have a player.

I'll set up a thread somewhere to try and explain better but basically, if you're bored and want something to happen to your character or in a particular thread, let me know (by PM) and I can step in with a temporary character, or just as narrative/non-character to describe a situation that your character(s) will face. I'll play any necessary roles to make that situation happen, and then those characters will likely disappear never to be seen again (unless they're specifically requested, I suppose). I can also play characters like Jacob ben Isreal, Sandy aka Pink Dagger, or anyone else who are already part of the Gleeverse, but who aren't really needed/wanted on a regular basis. You can request a specific storyline or plot device for your character (not for someone else's unless they've agreed to it) like: if you're Tina, you could request that some random person in a club slips a drug into her drink. Or you can say "surprise me" and let me come up with something that happens to or around your character. You can also ask for something random but have me PM you my idea before going forward with it if you're afraid of what I'll come up with or have specific things you wouldn't want to have happen.

Don't worry, I'll stay out of threads that are active and haven't had something requested. If it's okay, and I will seek permission first, I may go into threads that aren't active an try to start scenes that if anyone *wants* to be a part of such a storyline can easily join in. And I'll keep things "real" to the glee-verse (so much for that purple cow...)

Again, I'll describe this all better later, but I just wanted to introduce myself and say "Hi!". I'm Ashleigh. I look forward to RPing!

Random

Back to top Go down

A purple cow ate your lawn gnome Empty Re: A purple cow ate your lawn gnome

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Hi, Ashleigh! Welcome to the RP! I love your idea and I hope you have fun RPing with us! If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. Smile
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:42 am

Hi Ashleigh! I can't wait to see what all you come up with! Wink
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content