New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pierce Household

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Pierce Household Empty The Pierce Household

Post  Head Admin Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:39 am

Just gonna add these in here because I am bored.
Outside:
The Pierce Household Middlebury-modular-home-1980

Brittany's bedroom.
The Pierce Household E8da1932a5f729dc_Screen_shot_2010-10-22_at_10.39.34_AM

Dining room.
The Pierce Household 3-adler-0509-xlg-59465329

Living room.
The Pierce Household Rose-living-room

One of the bathrooms.
The Pierce Household Small-bathroom-ideas-1

Kitchen.
The Pierce Household Rexotic-red-kitchen-interior-design-21

Backyard.
The Pierce Household 2s1r7zm
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Pierce Household Empty Re: The Pierce Household

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Brittany is here walking circles around their dinning room table. She was bored and forgot how to turn on the television. As she walked she made up a story. "Once upon a time, there was a beautiful cheerleader. She was the best and most talented person in her entire school. Then one day she did a dance and the world exploded from her coolness. The end. Oh, and she survived and lived happily ever after with Justin Timberlake." She continued to walk slow circles around the dinning room table.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:13 pm

He liked to think of himself as graceful, he really did. He danced, played football, and ran, which proved his fluid motions as graceful with the frequent tip of a hat. But as he came to Brittany's house at... 1:47 in the morning (his watch confirmed), with disheveled hair and clothing, he made it immediately obvious to whoever had seen him, that he was the furthest thing from graceful.

As he crossed the threshold of grass and reached the door, he bumped his head against it in self-loathing, instead of knocking like any other normal person, and huffed. He hadn't texted, called, or given any particular warning to this random visit, but he hadn't expected it either. Mike just hoped Brttany would answer, and not her father, who he was sure either hated him, or wanted him to marry Brittany. The man was frightening as hell anyway...
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:19 pm

It was a good thing their dinning room was right next to their front door. Brittany heard a small thud and stopped taking her laps around the table. She slowly approached the door and looked through the peephole. All she could see was some dark hair. She cracked the door open and saw that it was Mike. "Mike?" She opened the door a little further so she could see him better. "Are you okay?" She then grabbed his hand and pulled him in the house.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:45 pm

His chapped lips sought speech with a renewed vigor, but as he was yanked inside, he could only focus on not falling all over the blond in front of him. He shook his head at her inquiry, and stuck out his tongue in childish relation, giving her a quick hug before holding her at arm's length by her slim shoulders. "Can we talk?". He asked lamely, not even bothering for once, to ask if he had interrupted anything. He was focused, for once.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:49 pm

Brittany glanced at her watch, she had been pacing for four hours straight. She hugged him back and was even more confused than usual. Sure, Mike used to come over for late night visits all the time, but this was different. "Umm, of course we can talk." She again grabbed his hand and led him over to the couch.

She sat and brought her knees up to her chest, not really realizing she was wearing short shorts and was probably revealing more than was necessary. She looked at Mike with concern, "Tell me what's going on. You look like shit...sorry, but it's true."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:10 pm

The nonsensical drivel they spouted hardly reached his ears, and as they reached the couch and he saw specific body parts he hadn't seen in a while, he only heard a faint ringing sound. He folded his legs up on the couch, staring at the blank TV across from them with furrowed brows. "That's funny," he murmured absentmindedly, "because I feel like hell." Mike rubbed his temples and turned to face her, ignoring the fact that his shoes were probably dirtying the Pierce's couch, and that Mr. Pierce would probably kick him next time he saw him, instead he huffed out a breath. "I'm cheating on Tina." Then in an instant he clarified, "Which is bad." He scratched his head.

"But I don't think I like her any more, and I might like someone else. Someone who I just, kinda had a moment with." He threw his hands up in obvious exasperation. "What do you think I should do?" He asked quickly.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:17 pm

Brittany usually wasn't the best at giving advice, especially in a situation like this. In her mind, there really wasn't anything bad about cheating. It was something that seemed natural to her. "Well, if you don't like her then you should be with her. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be with someone else. It's high school." Of course she already knew that Santana was planning on sleeping with Mike and she wondered if they have already.

She reached over and grabbed his hand. "It's okay Mike. I mean, I sorta feel like Tina and Artie still have feelings for each other and we were just kind of..distractions." Although she really did think Artie was a sweet guy, there was no denying that he still had feelings for his ex.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:36 pm

He hadn't been expecting anything, because as much as he loved the girl, Brittany didn't seem to be the best person to go to for advice, him doing so was mainly a manner of expression. Surprisingly enough, however, she gave him the most obvious advice ever, and he wondered why he hadn't thought of it himself. Oh. That's right. Because it was Santana, and she was probably sleeping with Puck again, right this instant. She wouldn't have wants him to break it off with Tina because she expected nothing out of this.

But it wasn't fair for Tina, no matter the outcome.

He smiled weakly, leaning his forehead against Brittany's, seeking some childish form of comfort. Her hand in his was just as good though. Mike shrugged lightly. "So it wasn't just me thinking that huh?" He mumbled. No matter how much Artie denied it, it was a bit obvious that he still pined for Tina. Tina on the other hand... Well, it made him less guilty to think she still had feelings for Artie.

[That new picture is totally suitable for right now by the way. xD]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:45 pm

[I thought so too ;p]

Brittany smiled sweetly at Mike. "I think everyone thinks that to be honest." She then pulled him into a hug. "It will be okay though. I mean, no offense to Tina, but she's kind of boring." She pulled back out of the hug, planting a small kiss on his cheek before smiling at him. "So, this person you are cheating on Tina with. Someone I know?" She of course knew it was Santana, but wanted to know if they had gone all the way or not.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:10 am

Mike stifled his laugh as an attempt to regain his respecting posture, Brittany's blunt words were utterly endearing however, and he enjoyed the feeling of comfort se seemed to radiate. Due to this, her next question had him fanning his hastily buttoned collar. He had no idea Santana had told anyone, so he sniffed lightly and looked away. "Probably." He mumbled lamely. "You know a lot of people. Anyway," he said quickly. "How are things with Artie?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:20 am

She laughed when he totally avoided her question. She would let it slide this time. She sighed heavily when he brought up Artie. "Not so good. I haven't seen him in like...forever. He's always so busy. I don't get it." She pouted an adorably sad pout. She leaned into Mike's shoulder. "I just feel kind of lonely. I mean, Santana is always busy after Cheerios practice." She heaved another sigh.

She gave a little laugh into his shoulder. "Well, aren't we a happy pair right now." She pulled back to look at him again. "Want to do something fun?" Her eyes lit up instantly.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:38 am

Her laugh made it obvious that she knew he had dove away from the question, but he was disgustingly relieved as she spoke of Artie anyway. And people thought she was stupid, how wrong they were. Her sigh made him pout in time with her, and he almost released a snicker at the realization. A part of him had the slightest idea to comfort her as she had just done for him, but he couldn't honestly find a reason why Artie wasn't talking to her as often. Unless he was cheating or something. He punched himself mentally for the thought. No, that was just him.

He released a gradual snort at her words, because honestly, here they were, whining about their significant others, and it was a surprisingly funny scene. Mike blinked lamely as she suddenly disappeared from his side, now staring at him with bright eyes. "Uh, sure...?" He said, one eyebrow perked curiously. A plotting Brittany was more often than not, a shifty thing.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:07 am

She started bouncing where she sat. "Well, do you have anything in mind?" Of course she had quite a few things in mind, but she would let him chose if there was anything else he wanted to do. "We have board games. And beer, if you want one." She leaned back on the couch and stretched her legs out so they were resting on his lap. She smiled as innocently and Brittany could, which wasn't all that innocent. "Or, we could watch a movie or something...in my room." Subtly wasn't usually Brittany's strong suit, but she thought about giving it a try and seeing where it ended for her. If he didn't catch the hint, she would go right back to being blunt.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Again Mike seemed to fail at common knowledge. He huffed a quick sigh of relief, stretching his arms out over the legs in his lap (those same ones that seriously went on for days and holy crap she was wearing very short shorts holy mother of-), even as his psyche begun to put things together. He shook his head at the board games, Brittany may have been ditzy, but he always seemed to lose against her, only fueling his competitive behavior. The beer was another one he quickly denied, due to the fact that he assumed he would be driving home, and receiving a DUI was not on his bucket list. He bit his lip and shrugged at the last option. A movie? Sure, why the hell not? He was sort of pathetically unassuming.

"What would we watch?" He inquired, absentmindedly running his fingers down her calf.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Brittany did always love beating Mike when they played Candyland. It made her feel smart, which does not happen very often. When Mike ran a hand down her calf, it sent shivers down her spine. It had been far too long since she had been touched in any kind of way. "Um, we can go see what's up there?" She slowly stood and grabbed his hand, pulling him up from the couch. She kept his hand as she led the way down the hall into her room. She made sure to put a little more wiggle into her step than she usually did. She opened the door to her room and led him inside. "You can sit there." She nodded towards the bed.

Brittany then walked over to her t.v. stand to look for movies. "Shoot," she said as she turned around to face him. "There aren't any movies in here. I think they are all back out in the living room." She shrugged and went to sit on the bed next to Mike. She heaved a sigh, "Now what should we do?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:58 pm

He was a fool really, to not notice the manner in which she clutched at his hand, or the extra bounce in her step, he only admired the paint color of the hallway, and seated himself on her bed. He looked down, now adjusting his shirt buttons lamely. In a moment he was turned back, staring at her as his hands rested on the second button. Mike blinked cautiously, and made a movement to stand. "Well I could just go back and get some..." He mumbled dumbly. Because in his mind, he just figured Brittany as too lazy for the moment, not that this was a sort of ploy.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:05 pm

[OMG he is adorable!]

Brittany couldn't help notice Mike playing with buttons on his shirt. So, he wanted to get right down it then? No problem for her. Therefore, she was more then a little confused when he stood from the bed. Her eyes widened in shock and she immediately grabbed for his hand. "No, it's okay. I'm sure we can think of something to do here." Someone playing hard to get wasn't something she had ever encountered before. Usually people just gave it up to her. Having to work for this was becoming a little exciting for Brittany.

She pulled him back down onto the bed and leaned on her elbows. She stretched her legs out again so they were on his lap. "I mean, we used to hand out in here all the time, right?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:31 pm

[I'm glad you think so. xD <3]
He paused, soon being forced to sit back down, geez Brittany sure was touchy-feely today. Mike shrugged lightly, even as her legs touched his once more, accidentally grazing over a specific uh, part of him. He held back a bit back a gasp of surprise and cleared his throat. At her newest words, he flushed. Yes indeed, they had hung out here before, for hours on end. And they most definitely weren't having pleasant chats, or indulging in movies. Mike scratched the back of his neck and looked up at her.

"Well yeah," he pressed, reluctantly. But only to have sex, he wanted to add, but something caught in his throat, and he stopped in his tracks, staring into her eyes awkwardly.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:52 pm

One of the things Brittany always liked about Mike was that he was sometimes just as clueless as she was. She also loved that he was the only one in Glee club that could keep up with her in the dancing department. She swung her legs off his lap and got to her knees. She half crawled towards Mike, leaning right into his ear to whisper. "Want to relive all the good times?" She pulled back just enough to be able to smirk at him. She couldn't wait to get that shirt off of him to be able to stare and drool over his perfect abs. As far as McKinley went, Mike had the best body of all the guys.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:10 pm

He would have died, right then and there, but as she smirked at him, he only gaped. It would probably be in his best favor not to drool as well, but as his mind shoved together the happenings of the last several minutes, he realized the numerous signs, and blushed considerably. Mike glanced at the fellow dancer and leaned back a bit, warily. There was a small nagging factor echoing in the back of him mind, one that murmured into his ear that this was a terrible idea. Sleeping with your best friend, while you're both dating someone else, and someone has feelings for someone else while they're dating someone, was probably not cool at all.

As he pushed forward however, causing their lips to collide with a numbing gentleness, that problem was a disgustingly quiet whisper.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:47 pm

She pouted for a moment when he pulled away from her. In that moment she felt self conscious and vulnerable. In that instant she felt something she was not entirely used to, rejection. However, that was quickly swept away as he crushed his lips to hers. She couldn't help the involuntary moan that escaped her lips. It really had been too long since she had this kind of contact. She realized she not only missed it, but she also missed being with Mike.

She wrapped her hands around his head and pulled him down on the bed on top of her. She lets her lips part as she eagerly encourages the kiss to deepen. Her leg was slowly dragging along his leg as her hands roamed across his chest and abs. She could hardly wait for that shirt to come off.

[Sorry this took forever. I'm at my parents and on their computer, and they are lurking around. This would be awkward for them to read..]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:09 pm

In an instant he was on top of her, which was... Awesome, actually. In some odd way, he missed Brittany. Ever since the whole, suspected cheating incident, he and the blond had stayed away from eachother for a while, so it was incredibly ironic that they were doing exactly what Artie and Tina had predicted. He supported himself on one arm, as he seemed to find one running up and down her leg that was flush against him. His breath hitched in his throat, and he suppressed a feral sort of moan in response. As her hands gripped at his shirt and chest, he couldn't help but be immediately ecstatic that his buttons were already half-done. It would make it a lot easier to get off.

As her lips parted with no further apprehension, he took notice, with the same sort of enthusiasm as before. This girl had him in her house for roughly ten minutes, and now they were making out in her bed. That's it, Mike decided teasingly, he had to turn gay.

[That's fine, I understand lol, take your time. C: ]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:38 pm

Brittany was getting worked up faster then she could have ever believed. She felt so alive right now. She clutched tightly to the front of Mike's shirt, as if it were a lifeline. She arched her body so that it was pressed harder against him. She let her other hand go up the back of his shirt to trace along his muscular shoulders. As his hand ran up and down her leg, she couldn't help but wrap the other around his waist.

Her tongue slid out of her mouth and traced along his lower lip. Oh how she had missed the taste of him. She let out a little "Mmmm" as their kissing intensified. Before she even realized what she was doing, she rip his shirt off his chest, sending buttons flying everywhere. Her hands raked over his chest hungrily, she could never get sick of feeling his abs.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Santana had left Mike's house in a rage, she may have been angry but she did still need something. She needed a warm body to help her get that. Mike obviously had been a chicken and was too much of a pussy to give her anything while he was with Tina, she figured Puck was off with someone else by now, and Brittany was definitely next in line. She loved doing things with Brittany. She was so sweet and she loved her lady kisses. She pulled up to Brittany's house after driving around town a bit, not even caring what time it was. She didn't notice Mike's car parked outside and she parked right on the curb out front. She walked up to the door and rung the bell 3 times quickly, hoping Brittany would answer and not her parents. Normally Brittany was the one to answer late at night though or early in the morning.

When she didn't answer right away she turned the handle, seeing it was unlocked she smiled slightly and let herself in. She closed the door behind her and walked to Brittany's room. She opened the door slowly to reveal....Mike....on top of Brittany, sucking her face. Her mouth dropped slightly and she leaned against the side of the door frame. "Huh." She said quietly. "Some cat you had to go get."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next