New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Student Parking Lot

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Student Parking Lot Empty Student Parking Lot

Post  Delilah Mae Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Delilah put her books from her last class away after the final bell rang. She didn't have Glee club today, she didn't have homework (thank God), she didn't feel like going to the dance studio and volunteering, she had no plans for today, so she had nothing to play with. Boo. She sighed as she shut her locker door. No one else was around for her to talk to in the school, so she grabbed her keys and started for the exit.

She walked outside to the student parking lot and she looked around at her surroundings and spotted a familiar sillouhette. Delilah gasped and grinned at the sight. "Finny!!" she exclaimed. 
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Student Parking Lot Empty Re: Student Parking Lot

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Finn stood by his car, a frown on his face. Rachel was staying after school today to help tutor some girl in her English class as a favor to the teacher, so he was stuck here for a little while until she finished. There was no Glee, no football or basketball practice, and all of their friends were gone. Even Mr. Schue left right after dismissal saying something about a doctor's appointment. Rachel had even helped him finish all of his homework during study hall- which was nothing short of a small miracle. So he really did have nothing to do. He figured maybe if nothing else he could hang out in the gym and shoot around when he heard a nickname given to him by only one person.

He glanced up and broke into a smile. "Dee!" he exclaimed happily, sweeping her up into a bug bear hug. "Hi!"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Delilah ran up to Finn and he picked her up in a huge hug. She squealed in surprise and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hi hi hi! I haven't seen you all day." Delilah said with happiness ringing in her voice. "Its like you disappeared today, I was worried that mole rats like abducted you or something." she said, going into her insane imagination.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Finn laughed. "You're so crazy." he mused, setting her back down on her feet and looking at her. "I was here all day and I don't remember being abducted by moles or rats. Must have been some other giant guy you know." he chuckled slightly. "So what are you doing here after school?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Delilah pouted. "I am not crazy, I just have a wild imagination." she corrected, as she looked up at him. "But thank goodness you weren't abducted, that would be tragic." she said. "Well I was looking for people around the school, I thought I was the only one here. I tried to look for people from Glee, but then remembered there wasn't practice today, so I walked here to go home, and now we are in present time."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:21 pm

"Yeah, I think we have rehearsal tomorrow." Finn sighed. "Rachel's here, but she's tutoring some girl so I'm stuck here being bored until she's done." suddenly, an idea came to him and he smiled. "Wanna hang out with me?
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Delilah gasped and she covered her mouth. "What?!? Little 'ol me? Hang out with the Great One?" she joked. "I thought you'd never ask. Sure, I'd love to hang out with you! What should we do?"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:08 pm

"Yes, yes. You may have the honor of spending time with me." Finn said dramatically, and then chuckled. "I have no idea what we should do. I'm really bored though, so just about anything is cool with me."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Delilah giggled. "Well, what were you going to do if I wasn't hear?" she asked. "I don't have any ideas off the tops of my head."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:29 pm

"Well, I thought maybe I'd shoot some hoops in the gym or something." Finn told her with a shrug. "But most girl don't like sports, so maybe we can do something else..... I just have to think." Darn it, thinking was never an easy thing for him.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:39 pm

"We can play basketball. I love contact sports!" Delilah said as she grabbed Finn's arm and pulled him to the court. "Just so you know, I'm not like other girls Finny. You should know that by now."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Finn mentally smacked himself in the forehead. Duh, of course she wasn't like other girls. She was way different, in her own twisted cool sort of way. "Right, my bad. Sorry." he chuckled. Upon entering the gym he grabbed a basketball and bounced it to her. "Show me what you've got shotstack!"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Delilah giggled. "It's fine, I was kidding actually." she said before Finn passed her the ball. "Hey! What's a shotstack?" she asked as she dribbled the ball the the free throw line and shot, making the basket. "Yayz!" she cheered.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Finn laughed. "Sorry, I meant shortstack. Because you're small, get it?" His mouth dropped open as she made a basket with seeminly no effort. "Cheesus! You're awesome Dee!" he grabbed the ball and shot a basket.

ooc; Warning: I know as much about sports as Finn knows about physics. Aka: Nothing.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:51 pm

"Oh...hey! I'm not that short, I'm only 5'2." Delilah said. She grinned at Finn as she praised her, "Thank you! It's not really hard." she said, I just threw it at that...that...thing!" she said not knowing what to call the backboard.

OOC: I may know some things about sports but I'm not ESPN, haha!
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:32 pm

"Well I'm 6'3", so almost everyone is short to me." Finn told her with a shrug. "It's called a backboard." he explained. "And then there's the hoop, and this is the ball." He bounched the orange basketball twoards her teasingly. "Put it all together and you get basketball."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:27 pm

"Stupid tall person." Delilah muttered jokingly. Delilah listened as Finn explained the different tools of basketball. "Oh..." she said. "Basketball seems pretty complicated."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Finn glanced at her, a little surprised. "Really? It's one of the few things I really understand." he said. "Oh well. Wanna play to 10? Each basket is one point for me, and two for you." He figured since he was so tall and captain of the basketball team he should let her have some advantage.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:14 pm

"Yeah! Too many things to remember when playing." Delilah said. "But sure, I'd love to play with you." she said before bouncing the ball to him. "You can have the ball first, Finny."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:40 pm

"Alright! Let's do this!" Finn crouched down in front of her and glared playfully into her eyes. "You're going down missy!" he shouted, dribbling the ball and running around the court. He purposely shot the ball no where near the hoop and shrugged. "Whoops!"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 pm

"Let's go!" Delilah exclaimed before glaring back at Finn playfully. "No you're going down mister." she said before attempting to block him from the basket. But since she's so small her actions for useless as he made the basket. She grinned as she watched him miss, not knowing that he did it on purpose. Delilah giggled as she ran for the basketball. She grabbed it, dribbled it to the basket and scored a point. She cheered for herself. "Haha! Eat it!"

Last edited by Delilah Mae on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:13 pm

"No way! I'm gonna win!" Finn called in his best tough voice. He dropped to the ground in such a dramatic way even Rachel could envy when Delilah made a basket. "NOOOOO!" he called out. After a moment he got back on his feet and grabbed the ball, turning his back to face the net and tossing the ball over the back of his shoulders. He turned around just in time to see the ball fly way over the hoop and hit the wall, bouncing across the gym. "Crap!"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Delilah giggled at Finn cried out at her successful shot. "Come on Finny! Aren't you on the team?" she teased. Delilah pouted slightly as Finn swiftly stole the ball. "Hey! Not fair!" she whined as she watched the ball slip out of his hand and over his shoulders. She grinned as she ran over to the ball, "Finny..." she shook her head, "You have super butterfingers today."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:34 pm

"Where are all my mad skillz?!" Finn called out in faux frustration. "Curse you, basketball gods!" seeing Delilah pick up the ball he grinned and ran over, picking her up off the floor. "Ha! Looks like I have the ball now!" he said laughing evily.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Delilah giggled at his outburst to the 'basketball gods'. "Mad skills? Don't get mad at them just because you don't have any actual skills." Delilah joked as she ran over the ball. Delilah squealed and giggled at the sudden action of being lifted off the ground after standing straight up with the ball in her hands. "Never! You can never have it!" she exclaimed as she clutched the ball to her chest and pulled her legs up in a fetal position as she continued to laugh.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum