New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Student Parking Lot

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Student Parking Lot - Page 3 Empty Re: Student Parking Lot

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon May 09, 2011 10:33 pm

"I really like the monkeys, because they're funny. But dogs are awesome too. I always wanted a dog but mom said it wasn't a good idea since she worked so much." Finn babbled. "So I'd have to say monkeys and dogs."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Tue May 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Delilah's eyes widened as she gasped and covered her mouth in shock. "I think monkeys are funny!" she squealed. "Monkeys are super cute and adorable, except for when they attack people. I also like micro pigs because they're little small piggies and you can hold them in your hand and they're so cute! But my favorite animals are duckies! Duckies, duckies, duckies! Duckies are yellow and feathery and sweet! I love duckies."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri May 13, 2011 3:30 pm

"Ducks rule!" Finn agreed. "I like to go to the park and feed them bread and crackers. They're cool to watch. Little pigs are cool too, they remind me of that one pig in the Lion King. Have you seen that movie?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri May 13, 2011 3:44 pm

"Me too! We should feed the duckies together some day." Delilah said with a grin. "And Lion King is one of my favorite movies! I like the little stick looking animal that's always with the little pig guy!"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri May 13, 2011 10:17 pm

"We should! And we can play tag and hide and seek and have ice cream!" Finn agreed happily. "Ohh, yeah! You know, we should sing a Lion King duet for Glee club. As a celebration of our adoption!"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri May 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Delilah gasped. "We should! Can we, can we?!" Delilah asked with a wide grin. "We can sing Hakuna Matata together! And it'll be our song, no one else's."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat May 14, 2011 9:27 pm

"That's my favorite song!" Finn exclaimed. "Yeah, I'm sure we could. Mr. Shue is always pretty cool about letting people sing things they've come up with. Plus, I'm co-captain so that can't hurt either."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun May 15, 2011 2:18 am

"Speaking of Mr. Schue...where has he been? I never see him around anymore and Regionals REALLY soon." Delilah asked. "Well since you're co-captain, I thought you would know."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Brittany is wandering around the parking lot. She's lost her car...again. She probably shouldn't have been planning outfits for Lord Tubington on her way to school today, but his shipments of cat wigs were going to be coming in the mail any day now and Brit couldn't help but be excited. Finally she just gives up looking for a while and sits down on the hood of some random car.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Alex was so glad the day was over, it hadn't been the most exciting. She walked into the parking lot and tried to remember where she parked her car. Eventually she found it and saw someone sat on the hood of her car.
"Hey can I help you?" Alex asked as she walked over to the blonde.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Brittany looked up when she heard someone approach. "Um, I don't think so. Hey, do you know where I parked my car?" Even though Brit didn't really know who this girl was, she looked familiar and figured they must go to school together. "Do you go to school here?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:36 pm

"I don't know exactly but maybe I could help you?" Alex said with a smile. She noticed the girl from around school but didn't know her exactly "Yeah I just started a few days ago...I'm Alex, Alex Hummel." Alex now waited to see if her relation to Kurt would be questioned.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Brittany's eyes widen a bit. "Like Kurt Hummel? We used to date. But apparently I'm not his type anymore. I don't know, I think he may prefer brunettes." She hopped off the car and looked around the parking lot again. "I wouldn't mind help. I drive a black car."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:43 pm

"Yeah Kurt's my cousin." Alex tilted her head at the next bit. She definitely wasn't Kurt's type. "OK, that narrows it down a bit, what does it look like?"
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Brittany smiled. "It looks like a car! And it has a dolphin sticker on the window. My Britney Spears c.d. is in the music thingy. And I have a picture of Lord Tubington on my steering wheel."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:52 pm

"OK that's a start....do you have any idea where abouts you parked it this morning?" Alex asked.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:54 pm

"Ummmm." Brittany looked around, trying to remember. "Oh! Maybe over there? I remember thinking that the color of the leaves on the tree would look really good on Lord Tubington. Come on, let's go look." Then she reached down and grabbed Alex's hand and pulled her along. "I'm Brittany by the way. Brittany S. Pierce."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:58 pm

"Brilliant!" Alex smiled before Brittany pulled her along. Alex took Brittany's hand back in hers and ran with her trying to find the car.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Brittany always liked making new friends, and was glad she had the opportunity to do so right now. "So, you're really pretty. You should join Glee club, or the Cheerios. They are both really fun. And I'm the best dancer at the school, besides maybe Mike Chang, but I could help you if you wanted to learn a dance or something."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Alex was happy she was getting along with people in the school. "I auditioned for Glee Club on my first day, Rachel said yes so I'm really happy about that. Oh I love dancing! I'd love to see you dance!"
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Brittany stopped dead in her tracks. "Wait! You already joined Glee club?" Then she squeaked loudly and excitedly and grabbed Alex up in a hug. "Yay! I'm so excited! Welcome to our family. Next Glee rehearsal I'll dance for you. I usually dance when people sing, I just can't help it ya know? What song did you sing for your audition?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Alex stumbled a little when Brittany stopped. She hugged her back. "Thank you, I can't wait...I sang Spell by Marie Digby...it's one of my favourite songs...I usually prefer faster tempo songs but that one seemed right at the time and it fit in with the moment."
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Brittany tilted her head to the side. "Huh. Never heard that song. I bet it was good though. When I audition, I did it with Quinn and Santana. We were awesome of course." She realized they had stopped walking and quickly turned back around to continue on their quest for her car. "Oh! You probably don't know who that is. Santana is my bestest friend in the whole world. And Quinn is our head cheerleader. You'll learn who everyone is though."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Alex started walking with Brittany again "I hope I get on with everyone....I get really nervous when I meet new people in certain situations, I get stuttery and I don't stop talking."
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:22 pm

"Don't worry. We're all pretty nice. Santana can be a little firey when she's upset. And Rachel can be a bit annoying sometimes. Quinn can get a little bitchy, but I think she's just a little sad sometimes. Mercedes and Tina are really nice. Mike too, but he's a little more shy. Puck is the hot badass. Finn is like an awkward giraffe. Artie, that's my boyfriend, he's nice too. He's like, our unofficial rapper. Sam is the one with the really big mouth. Santana wrote a song about them. And Mr. Schue wears vests." Brittany nodded as she described all of her friends.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum