New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Town Park

+5
Mike Chang- Inactive
Santana Lopez
Finn_Hudson
Rachel Hudson
Head Admin
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Town Park - Page 6 Empty Re: The Town Park

Post  Sammy Evans Sat May 07, 2011 2:48 pm

The tension it the air had thickened immensely it could have easily been cut with a knife. Sam heaved a sigh as he ran his fingers through his shaggy blonde hair. He pondered if he should stimulate some small talk or perhaps just cut to the chase...

"I'm sorry." Sam blurted out, lacking the steadiness in his tone. He felt his voice shaking as a lump formed at the pit of this throat. "I shouldn't of sung that song to you in glee. It was such a bad move, it was insensitive and ignorant. Also, really inappropriate...you honestly, didn't deserve to hear that. I shouldn't have taken this whole thing so lightly and I shouldn't have spared your feelings."

When he had finished with his apologizes, he drew another sigh of relief, grateful for the stone that had suddenly been lifted off his chest. But now he found himself pursuing a question that had clouded his mind lately and had been really troubling him. "Did you....love Puck?"

Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Fabray Sat May 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Quinn could feel the awkwardness between them now more than ever and was about to say something before Sam did. She was biting her tongue the whole time when no one was saying anything and then when he apologised she thought she could taste blood. She opened her mouth to say something after Sam started to say something after Sam had apologised but he carried on talking so she kept her mouth shut.

Quinn opened her mouth as if to say something a few times but was stopped again by him asking a question. The question shocked her, She had somehow lost her voice and her stomach had gotten tight. Quinn opened her mouth and something actually came out. "No. Yes. I don't know. No. Sort of. Not a lot." Quinn mentally face palmed after she had said that.
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray

http://thegleerp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat May 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Sam scrunched his face in pure confusion to her latest response. Yet he felt slightly empathetic as he witnessed her struggle with expressing herself. He too had a tough time searching for the right words and collecting his feelings. He automatically figure she meant that she did and she was just trying to refrain from hurting Sam. It was indisputable that they shared some type of genuine bond since they had a baby together and he was the one who had deflowered her. Sure, it may have been an absolute nightmare but they'd eventually find some common ground. There was no way that Sam could have ever competed with that...

So that is exactly what he figured he'd tell her. "It's okay if you do, Quinn," Sam insisted, "I understand. You had a baby with him and maybe you hadn't kept that baby. Maybe you and Puck didn't raise the baby and become one of those happy families on those shitty 70 sitcoms." He lowered his gaze so he was face to face with her. "But you obviously went through a lot last year, a lot that will stay with you for the rest of your life. You had feelings for Puck that weren't going to fade away in a few months or so...I was stupid to think that they were."
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Fabray Sun May 08, 2011 9:32 am

Quinn breathed out in relief and smiled a little. "I actually think you understand my head better than myself. I'm more confused than you." Quinn said. She had been through a lot with Puck and their feelings for eachother couldn't just vanish. Quinn sighed, why did her life have to be so confusing.

"Thank you. Thank you for understanding everything" Quinn blurted after a while. When she was with Sam she didn't have any control over what she said or did. She bit her lip to stop her from saying more that would really embarrass her.
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun May 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Sam arched an eyebrow at her when she insisted that Sam understood what wandered through her thoughts more then she did. "You are?" He asked her, rather skeptical about it. "Then that must be serious because I'm so confused right now...I can't even compute..." Sam answered, truthfully, as he ran his fingers through his hair and toyed with the strings on his hoodie. He lowered his head and found his mind aimlessly running through a thousand thoughts per second.

Sam was disrupted from his thoughts as her voice broke the silence. An expression of shock shadowed his face for he was taken aback by her thanking him for understanding her. "You're welcome," Sam breathed, slightly relieved. Then he decided there had been another question that seemed to be curious about and felt as if he needed to know. "Did you...ever love...me?"
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Fabray Mon May 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Quinn dropped her head to stare at the ground and bit her lip to hold back the tears. But when Sam's next question reached her brain she lifted her head slowly and nodded. She wasn't ready to admit that she still did but wasn't sure how they would be able to heal their relationship after all they had gone through.

Quinn swallowed the lump in her throat and repeated what she had gestured, "Yes." She then plucked up the courage to repeat the question Sam had just asked her, "Did you.. love me?" She held her breath as she waited for his answer.
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun May 15, 2011 2:22 pm

Sam was taken aback by her response. "Really?" he managed, slightly breathless. "You loved me?" He echoed his former question. It was immensely astonishing to Sam to hear her confess those words aloud. Considering the countless amount of times he had told her that he in fact loved her. Yet her simply responding "oh love ya too!" wasn't really that reassuring that she genuinely mean't it. But at this very moment, Sam was convinced that he believed her.

When she redirected the question back at him, he hesitated momentarily. But after inhaling, he answered honestly. "Yeah." Sam admitted, nibbling on his bottom lip. "Yeah, I did." Of course he loved Quinn, he could pretend that he didn't but he knew he did. But that was the problem...he loved everyone. Sam was so quick to provide someone with all his love despite the fact if they were able to reciprocate it all. He rocked back and forth, mentally pacing, waiting to see if Quinn would take the reigns on this one and make the next move.

Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Fabray Sun May 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Quinn sighed and closed her eyes. She narrowed her eyes in concentration and thought. They had been in love. Were they still? This was making her really confused and her head was starting to hurt. She opened her eyes and looked around. "Of course I did." Quinn answered and then added without realizing, "More than ever" She mentally wanted to smack herself but luckily it was only a mumble.

Her stomach tightened as she registered his reply and she felt like she was going to be sick but she knew she wouldn't she didn't want to ruin this moment where they were actually talking and somehow, she felt like their relationship was slowly mending around the edges.
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackenzie Rose Smith Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Miranda sat on a bench at the park reading her book "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen looking up every so often to keep an eye on her five year old daughter, Riley, and her 4 year old twins Skyler(whose the girl) and Hayden(whose the boy). Riley was running around with some other girls her age while the twins were swinging on the swings.

ooc: Miranda today: The Town Park - Page 6 Megan
Mackenzie Rose Smith
Mackenzie Rose Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6