New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lima General Hospital

+3
Finn_Hudson
Blaine Anderson
Rachel Hudson
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lima General Hospital - Page 2 Empty Re: Lima General Hospital

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Finn's eyes widened as Rachel began to panic. Woah, okay, time to back peddle. "Of course you will babe! You'll still be just as amazing as you always are." he assured her. He had no idea whether this was true or not, he wasn't a doctor by any means and never would be, but Rachel didn't need to worry about this kind of stuff now especially since she just woke up. Plus, she was Rachel (Berry) Hudson. Even if the normal recovery time was past the date of Nationals, she wasn't just a normal girl. If she wanted to sing at Nationals, she would. He had no doubt in his mind. "Calm down baby, you need to relax and focus on getting better right now. What can I do to make you feel better?" He was willing to do anything. Run and get ice chips, find a nurse or doctor, rub her uninjured foot, whatever she wanted he was at her beck and call for.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Rachel took a deep breath and tried to put forth a more calm exterior. Really, she was still sort of upset inside and paranoid that this could ruin her entire career. Bits and pieces of the time preceding the crash were coming to her, and she really just wanted to kick herself. She was stupid for taking her hands of the wheel and then neglecting to watch the road. She couldn't believe she could be that dumb. "Right. Relax," she repeated, though it was easier said than done. "Just stay with me," she requested quietly. That was really all she wanted then, was to have him seated next to her.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:14 pm

"Okay, I can do that." Finn paused for a moment to assess her position before sliding off his jacket and shoes and carefully climbing into bed with her. Her wrapped his arms around her tiny frame, making sure not to bother any of the medical stuff attached to her, and kissed her head. "I promise you baby, I won't let anything happen to you. You're Rachel Hudson, remember? You can do anything you set your mind to. I know it. But to do all that you have to calm down and get better first, okay?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Blaine Anderson wrote:"I like the way you think, Kurt Hummel," he commented, smiling as he kept his hand interlocked with his boyfriend and started walking with him towards the gift shop, which he hoped would provide enough of a distraction to keep him from worrying so much about Rachel's condition.

Kurt purposely bumped Blaine's shoulder, smiling at Blaine's comment. He began picking up his pace as they neared the shop, not just because he always loved shopping, but because although he did want to give Finn a few minutes alone with Rachel, he still really wanted to go in to see her himself. As they passed the window, he immediately began scanning the store for just the right things. His eyes lit up as he spotted a rack full of pretty scarves. He should get one of those...and one for Rachel, too. Right. He was here for her, not himself. He looked away from the rack and began looking for something more...Rachelesque. Sadly there did not seem to be any unicorn sweaters. But there was a stuffed unicorn, which he promptly picked up.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Finn_Hudson wrote:"Okay, I can do that." Finn paused for a moment to assess her position before sliding off his jacket and shoes and carefully climbing into bed with her. Her wrapped his arms around her tiny frame, making sure not to bother any of the medical stuff attached to her, and kissed her head. "I promise you baby, I won't let anything happen to you. You're Rachel Hudson, remember? You can do anything you set your mind to. I know it. But to do all that you have to calm down and get better first, okay?"

Rachel gasped quietly as Finn climbed into the tiny hospital bed with her. He was being careful not to jostle any of the equipment, which she just noticed around her. There was one that wrapped around her head and met under her nose, which she knew was giving her oxygen, and then there were a bunch of others running up her arms that she didn't know what they did. "I am calm," she protested indignantly, melting into his arms. "I'm lying down and closing my eyes and everything."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Blaine smiled as he watched Kurt pick out a stuffed unicorn, though he didn't miss the way Kurt eyed the scarves they had walked past. He noticed some flowers that he thought would like nice in Rachel's hospital room. "I'll be right back," he told his boyfriend, before gently pulling his hand away and walking over towards the flowers, sneakily picking out a vibrant red scarf along the way, because he always thought that Kurt looked good in red. He paid for the scarf, then hid it in his uniform jacket where Kurt wouldn't see. Then he grabbed a colorful bouquet of flowers and a balloon that he thought Rachel might like. Something about it just seemed...very Rachel. Or at least he hoped she would like the balloon with the gold star on it.

"Ready?" he asked as he walked back to where his boyfriend was standing, bumping his hip against Kurt's gently as he held the flowers and balloon that he hadn't yet purchased for Rachel. He figured that buying them along with the scarf might give him away, so he decided it'd be better to pay with Kurt for those items.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Kurt eyed Blaine's selections and nodded his approval. "She's going to love those," he appraised. "I'm almost ready, but not quite," he answered Blaine's question as he scanned the small gift shop looking for one more thing. He picked up a pack of color markers and a couple tubes of glitter glue. As an after thought he grabbed a couple coloring books. Childish, maybe, but still fun, and she'd need something to do when she couldn't really be up on her feet much for the next few days.

"Now, I'm ready," he announced, heading up to the counter to pay for his items.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:14 pm

Blaine beamed at Kurt's approval, then waited patiently for him to finish picking things out for Rachel, smiling as Kurt picked out the crayons and glitter. When Kurt finished paying for his items, Blaine paid for his own so they could go up and finally see how Rachel was doing.

He waited until they were outside of the shop to pull the scarf out of his jacket and loosely drape it around Kurt's neck and shoulders, smiling at the way it looked on his boyfriend. "Don't think I missed the way you eyed those scarves the second we walked in there," he teased lightly. "It looks good on you."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Kurt's eyes widened in surprise as Blaine presented him with one of the scarves! He let out an excited little squee as he reached up to run his hands over the silky material. He couldn't help it. He loved scarves. "Thank you!" he squeaked out, forgetting for a moment about the fact that they were not alone as he threw his arms around Blaine and pressed a fiery kiss to his boyfriend's lips. "You...really didn't have to, but...it's beautiful. I love it! And you," he cooed happily. What did he ever do to deserve such a perfect boyfriend? "I didn't even see you buy it!" For a brief moment it actually occured to him that perhaps he *hadn't*, but...this was Blaine. Kurt couldn't imagine him shoplifting, and almost laughed at the thought of his incredibly dapper boyfriend doing something so...incredibly wrong. "Thank you!" He kissed Blaine again, though this time he kept it brief.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Blaine returned Kurt’s kiss, his eyes widened in shock because he certainly hadn’t been expecting that sort of ‘thank you’ though he definitely didn’t mind it in the least. “You’re welcome,” he chuckled after the second kiss, once he realized Kurt was finished squeeing (which he found adorable) over the scarf. “You really think I’d leave you alone in there without having a good reason?” He smiled as he took the scarf between his fingers, keeping his eyes on Kurt’s as he admired how amazing Kurt looked in it, though he doubted Kurt could look anything less than absolutely beautiful no matter what he wore…or didn’t wear, he added in his head, blushing slightly at the thought.

"And yes, I did have to," he replied, smiling adoringly at his boyfriend as he let go of the scarf. "Because I love you, and you love scarves...and the way your face lit up just now definitely made buying you this scarf worth it."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:21 pm

Kurt ducked his head slightly at Blaine's mention of his love of scarves. He leaned in and gave Blaine one more quick kiss, silently noting that he would be getting up early to make Blaine's favorite breakfast in the morning as a gesture of his appreciation. Perhaps he'd try out the bananas foster french toast recipe he'd seen on Emeril.

"And at the risk of sounding like a complete sap, and of not being surprised with gifts like this one, you really didn't have to because I love you more than anything you could buy me," he whispered into Blaine's ear, nuzzling briefly against Blaine's cheek. "Not that I'd ever turn down a fabulous scarf," he added, his eyes shining as he reluctantly stepped back to a more "socially acceptable" distance.

He reached down to grasp Blaine's hand again, swinging their arms a little bit as they started back toward Rachel's room.

As they approached Rachel's room, he decided he should probably give the Berry-Hudsons a little bit of warning that they were coming. "I think that's Rachel's room right there" he called out a little bit louder than necessary, flashing Blaine a little smile. He stopped outside the door to take a breath and brace himself to see the damage. Just remember, he silently assured himself, no matter how it looks now, vitamin E works wonders for minimizing scars...

He peeked into the room, smiling as he saw Finn snugged into bed with Rachel. "Hi," he called out softly from the doorway. "You ready for a couple visitors?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:24 am

Blaine smiled as he walked hand in hand with Kurt through the hospital. He knew that he didn't need to 'buy' Kurt's affection, but that would never stop him from buying his boyfriend a scarf every time he walked past one. Blaine had never really thought much of scarves until he met Kurt. But he recalled a conversation where Kurt had mentioned loving scarves near th beginning of their friendship, and ever since then he had always made a point to wear more scarves around Kurt. And now he couldn't even walk past a scarf rack without thinking of his boyfriend, though it was a rare moment when he wasn't thinking about Kurt.

He loved the way Kurt's hand felt in his; as if they were made to fit perfectly together. As Kurt peeked into the room, Blaine leaned over and rested his chin on Kurt's shoulder to look into the room as well, smiling as he saw what had made Kurt smile. Blaine didn't know Rachel or Finn that well yet, but it didn't take a love guru to realize how in love the two were.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Finn smiled down at Rachel in his arms. His heart was beating normal again and he had calmed down considerably now that he knew she was okay and he was holding her close. Hearing her firm words about relaxing he held back a smile. For now it would have to do. He couldn't blame her really. After all, if he woke up in a hospital alone with no idea what was going on only to find out he had a bunch of injuries, he would be rather shaken up too. Hearing Kurt's voice through the thin walls he laughed. "Come in!" he called, glancing up just as his brother walked in the room, Blaine following closely behind. "Hey guys. Look who's awake." he said, pressing a kiss to Rachel's temple.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Kurt was relieved as he heard Finn's laugh and much calmer voice. Things were going to be okay. Before they left the hospital, he'd track down Rachel's doctor and make sure to get all the information he could about what they could do to get her lung back into Rachel Berry Hudson shape--he'd handled his father's care after the heart-attack, surely he could help come up with a reginmine that would get Rachel back into shape in time for Regionals.

Kurt smiled at Blaine, turning his head so he could press a quick kiss to his boyfriend's temple before pulling away and sweeping into the room. "Rachel!'' he greeted, trying not to let his eyes widen as he noted the bandages on her head. VitaminEvitaminEvitaminE...nothing but positive thoughts in here!. He rushed to her side of the bed and leaned in to brush a chaste kiss to her temple. "I'm so glad you're okay!" he gushed. "I just thought we'd come and brighten up your room a little bit!" He smiled grandly, raising his chin and striking a pose as he motioned toward Blaine as a fellow 'brightener'. "Oh, and we come bearing gifts," he added as though those were the afterthought. He reached into his bag and pulled out the unicorn, placing it into her lap.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Rachel opened her eyes to see Kurt and Blaine in the doorway. She grinned when she saw Blaine's head on Kurt's shoulder. They really did make a cute couple. She tried to push herself into a sitting position--laying down while everyone else was seated upright would have just felt strange. She winced as pain shot through her rib area, but she was determined to sit up, so she gritted her teeth and bore it. Once upright, she leaned partially against the pillows, and partially against Finn. She smiled weakly at Kurt and Blaine while ushering them in. "Hi," she said softly. "I'm a bit of an idiot landing myself here, aren't I?" She giggled slightly as Kurt struck as pose. And people called her dramatic. Her eyes widened as a plush unicorn was placed on her lap. "This is adorable," she cooed. "Thank you!"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Blaine smiled at the kiss and followed Kurt into the room, letting him greet Rachel as he set up his flowers for her on the bedside table and tied the balloon to the handle of the drawer. He leaned back against the drawer, facing the bed as he smiled at the three friends together. Part of him still blamed himself for getting Rachel in this situation, but he was glad to see her sitting up and smiling. He watched fondly as his boyfriend went to Rachel's side.

"Hey, Rachel," he greeted softly. "Glad to see you up and smiling," he commented with a small smile. "I wouldn't say you're an idiot, though. It could have happened to any of us."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:22 pm

[In case you're waiting on me to post, right now Finn is just kind of sitting there while Klaine and Rachel talk, so this will be short.]

Finn smiled as he saw Rachel's interactions with Blaine and Kurt.

[See? I told you. Wink ]
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm

[That's a beautiful post. Very Happy ]
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 pm

[It was beautiful. *tears*]

Kurt nodded his agreement with Blaine. He pulled out his other gifts, setting them on the stand next to her bed. "We're just so glad you're okay. I swear when they wouldn't tell us anything..." he quickly waved away that line of thinking. "Is there anything else we can get for you? Or anyone you want us to call?" Oh good Gaga, Kurt wondered if anyone had called her dads yet. Probably not since they weren't already here fluffing her pillows and making sure that she got constant attention from the doctors and nursing staff...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:47 pm

[Finn, babe that was a spectacular post. <3]

"Could have happened to any of us," Rachel repeated, scoffing. "I don't think anyone would be as stupid as to take both hands off the wheel and look away from the road at the same time." She looked at Blaine for a moment, and her sixth sense kicked in. "Don't beat yourself up about it," she said softly. "It wasn't your fault." She smiled at him, then glanced back at Kurt. "And I will repeat myself," Rachel said with a playful eye roll. "Did you really think that a little car crash could keep me down for long?" Her eyes widened in surprise as Kurt began unpacking a bag. "Those aren't all for me, are they?" she asked uncertainly. Not that she wasn't flattered or grateful, because she so was, but it was entirely surreal to have someone besides her dads or Finn get anything for her. She fidgeted slightly and thought through everyone she knew. Some people she didn't want to know, and others she thought wouldn't really care at all, so she replied with, "Um, you can call my dads if they haven't been contacted already, and then I suppose anyone from New Directions that you think would care. Not that there are many," she added under her breath.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Blaine was a bit taken back by Rachel's comment, surprised at how quickly she had read his mind. But he smiled at her and folded his hands in his lap as he let her continue talking to Kurt, frowning slightly at the last comment that he wasn't sure he had heard correctly, but if he did then it was sort of sad to think that people in New Directions wouldn't' care about Rachel being seriously injured and in the hospital. However, he wasn't sure that it was his place to comment on what he might or might not have heard, and there was something else he had picked up on.

He was sure that Rachel had mentioned her two dads before. Actually, he was sure of it. She mentioned them at Breadstix but Blaine had been too caught up in trying to make a good impression and dealing with the shock of Rachel and Finn getting married that he hadn't really paid much attention to Rachel having two dads.

"I'm sorry, did you just say...dads? As in two dads?" he asked politely as he let his curiosity get the better of him.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:19 pm

"Of course they're all for you," Kurt assured at her question about his gifts. "But if you don't let me use some of those markers and glitter to decorate your cast and make it a one-of-a-kind Hummel original, I may not forgive you."

He rolled his eyes at Rachel's assessment that New Directions wouldn't care. He pulled out his cellphone and quickly typed up a text to send out to all of the New Directions. Sure, he knew that Rachel had a talent of completely grating on everyone's nerves from time to time, but then who among them didn't from time to time. Some, he allowed, more often than others. Still, they were family! And of course they'd want to know!

He called her home, only to get the answering machine. He left a very brief message, figuring that the hospital had likely already made the call, but making sure to assure them that Rachel was fine and giving them her room number.

He quirked an eyebrow as he overheard Blaine's question. He could have sworn that Rachel had mentioned them before. Then again, it was probably the night that Finn and Rachel announced their marriage, so the details like that one might have gone easily unnoticed.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Rachel looked doubtful. "As long there is no 'Return of the Sad Clown Hooker.' Otherwise, I might not forgive you," she warned, but she smiled to let him know she was joking. Sort of. She really didn't want anything like that to make a reappearance. Once had been bad enough.

She frowned when Kurt rolled his eyes. He knew it was a valid concern. He knew that most of them couldn't stand her--up until recently he had been one of those people himself. Still, she didn't protest when he decided to mass text message. She'd let the glee club prove her right.

Rachel's eyes lit up at Blaine's question. "Yes, I did!" she exclaimed, nodding enthusiastically. "I have two wonderful, amazing dads. The best I could have asked for, really. They support me through absolutely everything," she said beaming. Her face fell slightly. "Haven't I told you before?" she questioned, because she thought it would have been something she would have brought up.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Blaine smiled sheepishly and looked down at his hands in his lap, embarrassed by his question now that he had asked it. "Oh, you did. I think I remember you saying something about them at Breadstix, but...I didn't really get a chance to ask about them at the time." He decided that maybe it'd be better to continue this conversation at a later time...when Rachel wasn't in the hospital.

"Sad Clown Hooker?" he asked, arching an eyebrow. "Do I want to know?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:27 pm

"Rachey!!!!!" Delilah screamed with tears streaming down her cheeks as she burst into the hospital room about ten minutes after she recieved a text from an unknown number, ignoring the doctors, nurses, and secretaries telling her to stop running and screaming. She was driving around town so she wasn't far from the hospital and she wanted to make sure her friend wasn't dying slowly and painfully in her hospital bed. "Don't tell me you're dying slowly and painfully so you'll be buried 500 feet underground and then the maggots with suck your flesh and eyeballs into their tiny little bodies! Don't tell me you're dying!" Delilah pleaded sadly. (I know I'm probably super late with this but I want to roleplay.)
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next