New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lima General Hospital

+3
Finn_Hudson
Blaine Anderson
Rachel Hudson
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lima General Hospital - Page 4 Empty Re: Lima General Hospital

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Finn smiled at their group of friends. Their concern meant a lot to him. "Thanks guys, we'll see you soon." he told them. "Kurt, Blaine, I can't say it enough. I owe you guys." he added, looking at the two seriously. They had called him about this whole thing and been here the entire time, and he wasn't going to overlook that. "I'll text you later." he told his brother. When the room had cleared out Finn pressed a soft kiss to the top of Rachel's head. "Do you need anything baby?" he checked. He figured it went without saying that he would be staying with her. Heck, even if the hospital staff or Rachel herself had a problem with it wouldn't affect his decision. He was staying, period.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Rachel felt a tad guilty as she was basically kicking people out of her room, but she was just so tired she couldn't help but close her eyes. She managed to straight slightly though, before saying, "Thank you all for coming to visit me. It means a great deal." She grinned at Blaine and Kurt and said sincerely, "I'll see you tomorrow. Thank you for everything." She hugged Delilah, waved to Brittany and waited until everyone had left before sinking back down to curl up gently against Finn, careful not to upset any equipment or her broken appendages. "You and sleep," she muttered in answer to his question as she closed her eyes and clung to him, hand fisting his shirt.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:13 pm

"Well I'm not going anywhere- ever." he promised. "So you go ahead and sleep. I'll be right here when you wake up." Finn tightened his hold on her slightly, making sure not to bother any of the hospital equipment in the process, and kissed the top of her head again. "Sweet dreams Rach. I love you." he rubbed her back gently and nestled his head on top of hers, falling asleep after a long and stressful day he hoped to never repeate again.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:02 pm

"Love you too," Rachel sighed before drifting off to sleep. Not long after she fell asleep, the hand not grasping at Finn wandered blindly around the bed before making contact with the stuffed unicorn Kurt and Blaine had left. She clutched it to her chest before sighing again and slipping into her dreams.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Needless to say, Finn didn't get much sleep that night. He spent a good portion of his time watching Rachel sleep, unable to rest due to constantly waking up to check that she was alright. He watched her chest move up and down to see that she was still breathing and looked at the heart monitor thingy as it drew zig-zag lines. Finally morning came, and by seven AM he slipped out from behind Rachel and made his way down to the cafeteria. The workers in there, in his opinion, were far too chipper to be in such an awful place at such an early hour. Still, he was starving so he loaded up two trays with various kinds of cereal, milk, orange juice, hot tea, PopTarts, toast, a bagel, mixed fruit, and coffee. The older lady at the register gave him a confused smile, but he shrugged it off and headed back upstairs to Rachel's room. Shutting the door quietly behind him he grabbed one of the pre-packaged cereal bowls and began eating.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:32 pm

To say that Rachel slept well would be a bit of a stretch. While she didn't wake at point, her brow furrowed while she slept. She kept seeing broken bits of the crash playing at the edge of her dreams. She was so deeply asleep she didn't notice when Finn moved underneath her. She did, however, begin to stir not long after, and by the time Finn began eating Rachel had opened her eyes and yawned. "Good morning," she said quietly. "What's all that?" she asked, eying the mountain of food with a bemused expression.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Finn's head snapped up at the sound of Rachel's voice. "You're awake!" he said, rushing over to her side. He leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to her lips, gently taking one of her hands and smiling at her. "Morning beautiful. How are you feeling?" he looked over at the cafeteria trays. "Oh, I got breakfast. What looks good? I got everything since I didn't know what you wanted."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Rachel smiled into the kiss. "I'm alright. As well as I can be, under the circumstances. How was your night?" she asked. It couldn't have been all that comfortable sharing a tiny hospital cot. But she was a tiny person, so maybe it didn't make much of a difference. "You needed two full trays of breakfast?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, still rather amused. "I guess some of that fruit looks good, though."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:04 pm

"I'm great." he told her. "I slept just fine. Do you need anything? I should probably call for a doctor or something." he moved over and grabbed the two trays of food, moving them to the table that could slide just over Rachel's lap and pulled up a chair next to the bed. "Take whatever you want. Even the Lucky Charms." he said, gesturing to his half eaten bowl of cereal.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:25 pm

"I'm fine, Finn. I don't need anything," Rachel said sincerely. She really didn't feel like having doctors hovering over her when she just woke up. Right now she just wanted to enjoy her husband and a bit of the food. She shook her head at the Lucky Charms. "Vegan, remember?" She reached for the fruit and daintily began to eat some. "I am glad you slept well. The bed must have been horrid, it's so small and this stupid equipment was in the way all night."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:29 pm

"Are you sure Rach? I don't mind getting you something if you need it." he assured her. Finn picked up his bowl of cereal and took a few bites, nodding as she spoke about the bed. "Yeah, I guess I can sleep anywhere. It wasn't bad at all." he fibbed.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:34 pm

"Alright, if you say so," Rachel said, looking doubtful. She nodded quickly at his first question. "I'm perfectly alright, Finn, there is no need to inconvenience the doctors by getting them to show up here. And I don't want you to leave, either," she said hurriedly.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:38 pm

"Baby, I'm not going anywhere." Finn promised. "Even if they have two big security dudes carry me out I'll find a way to sneak back in. I'm not leaving until you do."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Rachel grinned. Apparently some of her theatricality had rubbed off on him because that was quite a dramatic comment. "You won't have to worry about security dragging you out. That is entirely out of the question, and what is it they say? The patient is always right," she said firmly. Her face fell though as she realised how impractical it would be for him to stay with her the entire time. "You'll need new clothes and showers though," she pointed out quietly. "And the comfort of your own bed."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:15 pm

"Kurt and Blaine are bringing by some stuff for both of us later, and have your own personal bathroom." Finn pointed out. He knew how freaked out she was to be in the hospital and was more than willing to do whatever it took to keep her happy. If that meant he moved into the hospital for a few days then there was no question about it- he was staying. Everything else be damned. "And I don't need anything to sleep other than you." he lifted her chin up so they were eye to eye. "I love you Rachel. In sickness and health, remember? I'm staying right here."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:32 pm

"I remember," Rachel assured him. "I love you too." She was really quite thankful that he wouldn't be leaving her, though she never truly thought he would. She just really hated hospitals. It brought forth some really crappy feelings, most notably the feeling of abandonment, most likely because this would be where her mother decided to give her up. Not a pleasant feeling to bring back. It had taken a lot to visit Burt to sing for him when he had a heart attack, and she had sworn she would never set foot in another hospital unless it was absolutely necessary. She never thought she would have to be back here so soon.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Finn could tell a lot was going through her head. She always had a million things on her mind, even when she didn't need to. "Hey," he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. "Relax. You know what? That reminds me. When I was freaking out yesterday Kurt gave me an idea of how to keep myself distracted. So I kind of decided I would sing a song for you, and I never did. So I will now!" he finally shut up and stood in front of her bed, smiling slightly and singing.

This Song Wink
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Rachel's eyes lit up as he announced that he would be singing to her. She loved hearing his voice and hearing him sing to hear just made her feel...special. She always wanted to feel special. She listened carefully as he began to sing, and her lips parted slightly when she heard the song. Her eyes shone and she waited until he had finished before tugging on his shirt so he was down at her level and crashed their lips together. "Thank you," she murmured.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Finn smiled against her lips. "You're welcome. I love you Rach." he said softly, sitting back down next to her. In one of his hands he grabbed a bagel, taking a bite, and with the other he held her hand. "I wonder when your doctor will be in." he mused. "Maybe we can find out when you get to go home and what else you need to do." He didn't really understand medical stuff, so it was a good thing Rachel was alert now. Maybe they'd better wait and have Kurt here too, just in case....
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Rachel smiled. "Love you too." She sighed when the doctor was brought up. She hated doctors and she hated hospitals. It wasn't fair that she had to deal with one to get out of the other, or avoid one like the plague and be stuck here for the rest of her life. She figured she wouldn't be out of there for a bit though. There was the concussion and her ribs and her leg and her lung...Her lung. It was still upsetting her that her lung had collapsed. "Finn?" she said tentatively. "I'll be able to sing again...right?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Finn nodded immediately. "Of course you will baby." he assured her. He didn't know what the doctors would say, but even if they said she would never be able to sing another note in her life he wouldn't believe them. Rachel wasn't just any normal person, she was special and when she wanted something she didn't stop until she got it. If that meant doing all kinds of therapy and vocal exercises or anything else, he knew she would do whatever it took. "You're Rachel Berry, you're invincible. Some stupid little car crash isn't going to change the fact that you can do whatever you put your mind to."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Rachel shook her head. "I'm not Rachel Berry, remember?" she reminded him with a small smile. "And as much as we'd both like to believe, I am not invincible. But the rest is true." She was driven, and this time she wouldn't go to pieces like she did when she had laryngitis. That was...not a fun time. "And thank you," Rachel added. "For believing in me."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:43 pm

"Well, Berry Hudson or whatever your name is, you're still you." Finn replied with a smile. Pressing a soft kiss to her lips he rubbed his thumb over her cheek. "I'll always believe in you Rachel. You never give up on me and it's a two way street. You saved my life."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Rachel's eyes fluttered closed as their lips brushed together. "Just Hudson," she informed him. "No more Berry." She pulled back after a minute, but only far enough that it was just his lips she moved away from. "Saved your life?" she asked with an amused smirk. "Who's the melodramatic one now?" she teased, though she was really quite touched that he felt that she had saved him.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:20 pm

"I'm serious Rach." Finn shifted his weight and leaned on the bed towards her. Taking both of her hands in his own, he looked into her eyes with the utmost sincerity. "If you hadn't believed in me so much and been there to keep me going I would probably be with Quinn right now crying over a baby I thought was mine. You taught me about life and love and music, and you showed me what real love is. I'm where I am today because of you." he blushed a little. "Sorry, that was lame. But Rachel Hudson sounds pretty perfect to me."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next