New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wes' Dorm Room

+4
Reed Van Kamp
Shane Anderson
Wes Hughes
Blaine Anderson
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wes' Dorm Room Empty Wes' Dorm Room

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:58 am

Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wes' Dorm Room Empty Re: Wes' Dorm Room

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:19 am

Wes sat on his bed, rifling though old page of sheet music. He grabbed a new page and start scribbling notes that he saw from the other pages.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:56 am

Wes groans and throws all of the sheet music on the floor, unable to compose something that sounds half way decent. He changed into his pajamas quickly and gets under his covers, slowly drifting to sleep.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:15 am

Wes turns over as he hears his alarm clock go off for what feels like the millionth time. He hit the snooze button again but then he saw the time. "FUCK!" He said loudly as he umped out of bed, moving to get his Dalton uniform. He fixed his hair and looked around, looking for his back pack. He picked it up and ran out of his room.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:46 pm

[Shane and Wes are in different grades, but Shane is in an advanced History class because he likes History.]

Shane knew Wes a little bit - meaning, he'd seen Wes in the hallway before. He'd been introduced briefly by Blaine one time at some Fest or something. But he really didn't know Wes. Shane wouldn't call them friends.
However.
It was a Saturday night. No one was here - Blaine and Kurt were off somewhere, Reed was at his house, and Shane was left alone.
He had a paper that he desperately needed to write while Reed was gone, because Reed was such a distraction when trying to write papers. He needed to know some specific information about Nazi Germany during World War II, and he'd Google'd it and couldn't find anything. So he thought maybe he'd see if there were any other options for the essay, or different ways to go with it, but he didn't know how to find out. He figured maybe he'd ask Wes, because he knew that Wes was here.
He knocked on Wes's door, twisting the bottom of his t-shirt in his hands, afraid that Wes might be upset to be bothered.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Wes was sitting on his bed, he was reading over some history books that interested him. When he heard the knock at the door he jumped a bit. He was surprised because no one ever visited him. He stood up and and straightened out his clothes, going over to the door, he pulled it open and saw Shane. He had remembered meeting him once but they had never really been friends. "Uh...hi..." HE said quietly
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:59 pm

"HiIwaswonderingifyou'dhelpmewithsomething?" Shane said quickly, then realized what Blaine always told him: No one can understand you if you don't put spaces between words. "I need help with something," he said slower.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Wes raised his eyebrow the first time Shane spoke. Then he said it again. "Oh...alright." He said quietly. "Come on in." He opened the door and stepped back, inviting the boy inside.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Shane noticed that Wes did not smile at him. He didn't do anything welcoming other than inviting Shane in, which, yes, could definitely be considered welcoming, but wasn't exactly the warm-heartedness Shane was looking for here.
"I've got a question about that paper we have to write for History class," Shane said, spying the history books on Wes's desk and smiling at the irony.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Wes smiled as soon as he mentioned the paper. "I have already done it." He said, a smile on his face. He had it finished the night it was assigned. "So..uh what did you need help with?"
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 pm

"Oh." Shane felt a little inferior because Wes had already finished the essay, but he was here now so why not just keep on truckin'? "Well, I need to know if I could diverge a little bit from the thesis. There was some information that I couldn't really find to support the thesis statement I created last week, so I know that he checked the thesises and had to clear them, but is there any way we could change them?"
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Wes shrugged. "I suppose...But what was your thesis." He asked, hoping he could help the boy.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:46 pm

[It's 11pm on a Saturday night and I cannot think of an accurate thesis about Nazi Germany because I haven't officially studied WWII in school yet and I don't want to come up with something stupid and basic so I'm just going to skim over that small detail...pretend it was something really complicated...XD]

Shane told him the thesis, hoping it didn't sound stupid or amateur. He'd worked hard on it. He needed to be able to prove it.
However, he was having trouble proving it with enough credible sources. He wanted to change it to something slightly easier to prove, though it might affect his grade.
"I want to make it easier," he added. "I can't really prove that one."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:02 pm

((Bwhaha Im 15 and I was supposed to a freshman this year but the school fucked up and made me an 8th grader again so i was homschooled this year but I'm going to be a freshman next year))

Wes' eyes widened at the thesis statement. "Wow...that's complicated." Wes bit his lip. "It kinda makes mine sound like a Kindergardeners work." He said as he looked down.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Shane was smart, at least he liked to think so. He was in an advanced History class, that was the only class he had with Juniors. And he had a passion for history, so he'd tested into a higher history class than most sophomores because he'd taken double history his freshman year. So he knew he was smart; but when Wes said that his thesis was better than Wes', his heart leapt and he got that excited feeling he always got when he was smarter than someone older than him.
"It took me forever," Shane admitted. "And there are some holes - like the fact that I can't actually prove it..." He sighed. "So anyway. What do you think I should do? Can you think of any way to prove it?"
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Wes stared at it for a few minutes before moving over to his bookshelf, looking for a few books. "There might be some answers in here." He grabbed a couple of books on World War II. He handed them them to Shane and smiled. He never minded helping out fellow students.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:04 pm

[Reed was supposed to come in to watch Rent, correct? So how about he just come in now? I'll tell him, if that's okay with you.]
"Wow." Shane took the books from Wes. They were heavy, but years of dancing made Shane more than capable of holding a heavy book. "Thanks."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:06 pm

((That works Very Happy They can just have a party xD xD))

Wes smiled at the boy. "You can stay if you'd like!" He nodded, hoping to be able to become friends with him. "I could help you with some stuff if you want."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Reed walked up to Wes's room and knocked on the door. He was a bit nervous at the aspect of spending time alone with Wes. He had just started talking to him on a friendly level, and he didn't want things to become awkward.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Wes heard the knock on the door, knowing it was Reed. He smiled wide before going over to the door, pulling it open. "Hello." He said, stepping back a bit, letting you enter the room. "How are you?" He said quietly, closing the door behind him.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Reed gasped as he walked into the room. Sitting on the bed, head buried in a history book, was none other than his boyfriend; Shane Anderson.

"Shane!" Reed cried happily upon seeing the curly haired boy. He blushed, realizing how loud he had been and walked to the other side of the room to join Shane on the bed. "What are you doing here?"
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Wes smiled at the two boys, walking over to his dresser, opening the top drawer revealing a lot of moves and even more CDs. He found rent and went over to the DVD player he had purchased for him self during freshman year. He put it in and went to sit in the chair that was next to the bed.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Wes' Dorm Room Empty Separate thread for Wes' Dorm Room

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:28 am

Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:35 am

Wes chuckled at Brittany as he led them up the stairs. "THere are no gay wizards Brittany."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:36 am

Santana kept her pinky interlocked with Brittany as Wes led them to his dorm and looked sadly at Brittany as Wes said there were no gay wizards. "Aw! No gay wizards? How lame!" She said with a light laugh.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next