New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lopez Household

+9
Brittany S. Pierce
Finn_Hudson
Rachel Hudson
Wes Hughes
Reed Van Kamp
Mike Chang- Inactive
Puck-Inactive
Santana Lopez
Head Admin
13 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Lopez Household - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lopez Household

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:18 am

He scoffed jokingly. "Happy Valentine's day to you too," he started, inching his way in more, and dragging a chair to her bed before sitting backwards on it (childish, but whatever). Mike smiled slyly, switching it between each hand as he looked at her. "Only the best beef stew in the history of ever." He said, rolling his eyes for a quick moment for emphasis. "How are you feeling?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Santana raised an eyebrow at him. "The best in the history of ever?" She asked with a small smile. "I think I will be the judge of that." She said and sighed and laid back on her bed, looking up at the ceiling as he asked how she was feeling. "Like shit." She said as she continued to look at the ceiling. "You?" She asked as she rolled over on her side to look at him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:04 pm

He nodded his cocky response. He was sure that his mom's beef stew was the best of all time, only to be compared to his dad's egg drop (although he refused to take that to Santana, as the texture would more than likely make her feel more sick). "And you'll judge fairly, I assume." He teased, balancing back and forth in his seat, wobbling on two chair legs childishly. Mike pouted lightly at her response, before leaning forward to place a gentle kiss to her warm forehead (most obviously feverish by casual standard). He placed the thermos in the fold of a blanket and leaned back with a shrug. "Pretty good actually," he smiled, sticking his tongue out mockingly. "Better now that I'm here."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Santana gave a small smile and a shrug. "I don't know. I tend to judge pretty hard. You better hope it lives up to my standards." She said with a small teasing smirk. When he kissed her forehead she smiled up at him and then gave him a confused look when he said it was better now that he was here. Was being around a sick Santana really that much fun? "Really?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow at him. "How could your day have gotten better from coming to visit me when I am sick and boring?" She asked curiously as she sat up slowly in her bed so she wasn't laying down anymore, reaching her hands up to pull her hair into a messy ponytail as she waited for a response from him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Mike rolled his eyes, a smile gracing his lips despite mental misgivings. "I'm more than sure it'll live up to your standards, Cheerio." He almost bounced from the front two legs and the back two legs, taking more than one or two chances to ungracefully fall backward or forward, once even hitting the bed on his way down. Usually though, he was proud to say he had remained steady. He raised a brow at her question. "Of course." He said, with a nod, then he elaborated, just as she had. "Because if I wasn't here, I'd be at some party, and you know how lame parties are without you," he teased, sticking his tongue out at her playfully. "But it doesn't matter that you're sick, I just like being with you."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Santana smiled at him and shrugged. "That is probably true. I can't imagine what a party would be like without me. Stupid most likely." She said nodding. Everyone would probably be bored at it because she was always the life of the party. At his words she raised an eyebrow slightly and shook her head. "Don't ever say something that cheesy to my face again." She said very seriously and then leaned forward and put her hand on the back of the chair, attempting to keep it steady. "And please stop rocking back and forth on the chair. You're making me feel even sicker watching you go back and forth."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:58 pm

Mike sucked in his lips so as not to snicker childishly at her words. Once again, her ego never seemed to leave her, and he wasn't sure whether to love this about her or not. At her next retort, he put his hands up defensively. "It's not cheesy if it's true." He replied, nodding lightly for unneeded emphasis. "Besides, you totally love it." He rocked more, nearly falling back if not for Santana's hand landing on the chair. He blinked, arms flailing at his sides as he regained composure. "Yes, mother." He teased, smiling lightly. "Sorry, do you want anything?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Santana raised an eyebrow at him. "It can still be cheesy even if it is true." She stated with a small nod. She didn't deny loving it though because she did love to hear him admit that he liked spending time with her. When he called her mother she stared at him and then blinked a few times. "Okay. That is wrong on so many levels. You can not call me mother. You can't call someone that you make out with occasionally and go on dates with, mother. It's weird." She said in a very serious tone. She shook her head as he asked if she wanted anything. "No I'm good." She said with a soft smile as she fell back onto her bed so she was laying down.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Mike paused, wincing lightly at her words before staring awkwardly to the side. "Okay I wasn't even thinking about it that much, but ugh..." He stuck his tongue out, making a mock puking gesture. "I'll never call you that again." He lifted his head to hold his pinkie up, grinnig dorkily at her. Pinkie swears were kinda their thing. "Oh yeah," he murmured absentmindedly, running a quick hand through his hair as she lay down. "Do you think we could be a little more than friends with occasional benefits?" He mumbled shyly. "I broke up with Tina."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Santana mustered a small smile and reached her pinky out to his, interlocking their pinkies and letting their hands fall onto the bed together, not letting go of his pinky yet. At his last words she shot back up so she was sitting. "You what?!" She asked with wide eyes. "Why would you ever do that?" She asked staring at him with those same wide eyes. She knew Mike wanted to be more than friends but she didn't think he was going to go to Tina's as soon as he could and break up with her. "What did you tell her?" She asked, yet another question and waited for him to answer them all as she started to feel sick again.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:06 am

He grinned as their pinkies locked together childishly, but it died on his lips the instant she shot up into a sitting position. Mike cocked his head cautiously, probing her (almost frightened) look with curious eyes. "Santana," he started, still hating the feel of her name on his tongue. He doubted he would ever be used to it, but maybe, in the throes of passion- ...He swallowed and continued. "Even if we," he gestured between them via their locked fingers. "Never turn into anything, I was still cheating on her. I just... I definitely couldn't keep doing that to her." His lips felt suddenly chapped, and he licked them without any further thought. "I told her that I wanted to break up." Mike murmured, shrugging lightly for a nonchalant effect. He neglected to mention the crying.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:52 am

Santana just stared at him for a moment. "But Mike..." She said looking at him a bit confused. "You didn't cheat on her." She said as she stared at him blinking. "Not with me at least." She said all very seriously. She didn't see Mike as someone who slept around all the time but you never know, he could have been sleeping with people while he was with Tina. She didn't consider what she was doing with Mike cheating because they never did have sex, they just made out a few times and it wasn't cheating if it wasn't sex in her opinion. "And she took it fine? She didn't ask questions?" She asked raising an eyebrow. She knew Tina really loved Mike and she had a hard time believing that she just acted calmly when Mike broke up with her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:12 pm

Mike blinked confusedly before slouching forward in his chair, his forehead placed against the back. "We have very different views on cheating, Cheerio." He mumbled, nodding briefly. He lifted his head and leaned his chin against the back part curiously. He didn't mention the brief fling he had with Brittany, opting instead to only use them making out as an example. Besides, him and Brittany happened right after she slapped him, they'd come along a bit since then. "Well, she wasn't happy about it. And I think he thought something was up." Mike swallowed. "But that's it."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Santana shook her head slightly and smiled at him. "Mike. It's cheating unless you have sex. Just saying." She said with a grin, it was true in her eyes. Kissing someone was nothing compared to having sex with them. "Huh. Well." She said with a small shrug. "Well why wouldn't she think something is up?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him. "I mean come on you probably broke the poor girls heart." She probably wasn't making Mike feel any better about this right now but hey--she's sick so he can't be mean. "She was in love with you."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:59 am

Mike opened his mouth to speak, but promptly closed it instead, vowing to never mention the policies of cheating ever again. He licked his lips nervously, tapping his fingers along the back of the chair. Santana really knew how to make a guy feel better didn't she? He took the mental berating with certain boredness. "I didn't feel the same way any more." He mumbled simply, looking down at his tapping fingers. "It happens."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:25 am

Santana looked at him and shrugged. "Oh, well okay then." She said and laid back on her bed so she was laying down, she laid there for a moment before she glanced over at his pinky in hers, moving their hands a bit so she was holding his whole hand rather than just his pinky. It felt weird to her to just lock pinkies with someone and then hold their pinkies together unless it was Brittany so she stuck to just holding this hand. She laid there and thought for a few moments and then glanced over at him. "So if I said I did want to be more than friends, in a few months are you going to break up with me because you don't feel the same anymore?" She asked as she looked over at him, still laying down on the bed.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Mike smiled cutely, intertwining his fingers between her's and lifting their hands to place a comforting kiss on the back of her hand. At her next words he let out an exaggerated sigh. "Well considering I never would have done it if it wasn't for you, no. Definitely not." He said surely, nodding complacently. "But you have to promise you won't go and seduce any other boys," he smirked, smiling fondly at her nonetheless. "Oh," he started, face going blank. "Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" He suggested.

Last edited by Mike Chang on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 am

Santana smiled at him. "Good." She said and at his comment on not seducing any other boys she just laughed. She didn't know if she could make that promise, which was why she said no to being Mike's official girlfriend. "A movie?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Sure." She said and gave him a soft smile as she stood up from the bed, grabbing onto the nightstand a bit to steady herself so she didn't get sick. She took a deep breath and walked over to the TV, looking at the few movies placed next to it. She smiled to herself and put one into the DVD player. She turned back around and walked over to the bed. "Have you ever seen Valentines Day?" She asked curiously. "If not you are about to." She said as she crawled back into her bed and grabbed his hand. "Come on, you can't sit in that chair all day." She said tugging on him. "There's plenty of room right here." She said as she let go of his hand and patted the space on the bed next to her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:25 pm

She shot up like a rocket at the prospect of a movie, and for a second he forgot she was sick. As she supported herself on a nightstand, he almost fell back in his chair in a brief (possibly endearing) attempt to urge her back to bed. Instead, he stood awkwardly, watching her to make sure she wouldn't pass out from over exertion.  Mike answered with a quiet, "no," at the inquiry, and grinned at her distinctive necessity to play the movie anyway. He prepared to sit back down, but was interrupted with an invitation to lay in bed with her. It was dorky, but he looked behind him, half expecting her to be speaking to someone else. But he found only himself in the room, and so, with some final hesitation, stepped out of his shoes (that was polite, right?) and climbed in next to her. In a protective fashion, he pulled her flush against him and smiled into her hair. "Is it a good movie at least?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:36 pm

Santana smiled at him as he decided to lay down in the bed with her. If he would have denied her offer she still probably would have forced him to so it made life much easier that he just decided to lay down. When he pulled her against him she didn't resist at all and let her body rest against his gently. "I don't know." She answered honestly as she turned her head slightly to give him a small smile. "When I watched it in the theaters I didn't really end up watching the movie." She said with a sheepish smile, thinking about last Valentines Day when she went with Matt to go and see the movie together but they ended up just making out through the entire movie. She looked back at the screen and let her head fall to rest on his chest as the movie started. It was times like this when she really hated being sick. It just wasn't fair that she had to sit here and watch the entire movie without any macking at all. After all, she didn't want to get Mike sick.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:19 am

[OKAY APPARENTLY MY POSTS DIDN'T POST, but since I promised, I managed to rewrite this one. x-x]

Mike sighed contentedly. He remarked (for roughly the 500th time this week) mentally how strange this turnaround was, considering she hated him like... Two days ago. He tilted his head down to nuzzle playfully at the top of her head, tuning in and out of her words. He caught the innuendo sort of secret, and his face colored lamely. Well honestly, no one liked hearing about your girlfr- ... Friend who you had feelings for's ex and them doing something inconspicuous in a movie theatre. "Mm," he remarked awkwardly, still speaking against the top of Santana's head. He tried to remember what he had done last Valentine's day, but once he came to the realization that he helped his mother bake cookies, he pushed the thought away almost warily.

Halfway in, he was more than willing to risk sickness. Santana's lips had become more and more intriguing as time passed, and he squirmed nervously. Mike was a damn gentleman, despite the appeasing pout to her lips, and the- Goddammit.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 am

[OH NO! D: THAT IS TERRIBLE! D: D: D: *kicks the forum for not posting them*]

Santana, despite how much she wanted to just crawl on top of Mike and kiss him, turned her head to watch the tv screen in her room. She kept her head on his chest as she watched the begining of the movie, hoping that it really would get better because she was already getting bored after just the first few minutes. Then again, that might have been because she had the thought of snogging on her mind and snogging was usually much more appealing then watching a movie to her.

It was about halfway through the movie when she really could not just sit there and pretend to be interested in the movie anymore. She didn't want to get Mike sick, but she also didn't want to lay there and watch this boring movie for another hour and a half. She shifted sligtly and moved so that she was laying on her stomach and looking up at him, still just resting her head on his chest as she looked up at him for a few moments. "Mike," She said quietly, letting her fingers run lightly up his chest. "I'm bored." She told him, obviously wanting him to help her out and cure her boredom.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Santana woke up early afternoon on the day of her party and started getting ready right away. She knew both of her parents would be out of town the entire weekend so it was perfect timing for a party! Her parents left last night, she had all Saturday to party, and then she could clean up Sunday before they got home at night. It was all going to go nice and smoothly and she knew it would be perfect.

At first she had been slightly hesitant about all of the people she invited but in the end she thought it was a good idea to invite all the Glee Kids, excluding Karofsky, and all of the Dalton boys. After all she knew Kurt was good friends with them and they all seemed like pretty cool guys so why not get to know a few of them a bit? She had a few coolers full of beer, soda, and water out by her pool and then a table filled with some chips, crackers, and other snacks. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts over a black bikini and she was definitely ready to party.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Reed took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell to Santana's house. He was a little bit nervous at the aspect of a party with alcohol completely unsupervised, especially now that Shane wasn't going to be there with him. Shane had been gone a lot lately, and Reed was more than a little lonely without his boyfriend to hang out with.
Still, there would be all of the Dalton boys at the party, so he wouldn't be completely out of place. He still wasn't sure he really wanted to drink anything. He was already clumsy enough without alcohol in his system. He didn't want to do anything stupid that he'd regret later.
After waiting for Santana to come to the door, Reed greeted her quietly; scratching behind his back self-consciously. He had heard a lot of stories about Santana from Kurt, and he was more than a bit hesitant to spend time with her.
He was dressed in a blue button down shirt opened over a tighter white t-shirt and cargo shorts. He felt almost over dressed upon seeing Santana in her black bikini and barely there shorts; looking down at the ground and blushing bright red.
"So...is anyone else here yet?"
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Wes went to the door and saw Reed standing. He grinned, walked over, and placed his hands on Reed's shoulder and screamed like a little girl ''BOO'' and grinned again, ''Oh, heey Santana!" He almost forgot that Santana stood in the doorway. also Wes wore a black and red t-shirt imprinted with bob marley, dark blue pants and bright red sneakers .
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next