New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chang Household

+7
Karofsky
Blaine Anderson
Kurt Hummel
Brittany S. Pierce
Rachel Hudson
Santana Lopez
Mike Chang- Inactive
11 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Chang Household - Page 5 Empty Re: The Chang Household

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Mmhm, yup, yeah, you caught me." He said, stifling his smile and giving a light shrug. Once more, Mine couldn't help but to blush lightly (because yes she was definitely a girl now that he thought of that), but before he responded, he flipped her over, now placing a mocking kiss on her cheek as well. He grinned cockily over her. "Don't worry," he snickered, "I won't tell the Cheerios you got pinned by a boy."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:04 pm

She let out a little squeak when he flipped them over. She couldn't help but smirk at what he had said. "No please, by all means, tell the Cheerios I got pinned by a guy." She winked a little and stared at him, waiting to see if he had anything witty to say to that. She then added, "This is a pretty nice view for me though." She placed her hands behind her head and didn't hide the fact she was staring at his abs.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Mike groaned quietly, leaning down to kiss her forehead as though she was a child, before rolling off of her. "It was a nice view of you too, you know," he teased, leaning over her a bit to tug her shirt down, covering the familiar abs he had grown to adore. It had slid up in the tussle, he assumed. "And I am, I'm gonna tell all of the Cheerios." He snickered.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:29 pm

"Well, I could give you a nicer view if you'd like." She winked then turned so she was laying on her side, her hand on the side of her head supporting it's weight. She knew laying like this made her body look a little more curvy. "I'm bored." She sighed heavily and looked at him expectantly, as if he was suppose to entertain her.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:09 pm

He tried hard not take her up on that offer, instead opting to bite his lip and lay on his back. Okay so whatever, he hadn't gotten his sexual energy out since that night before, he could hold off. Mike tilted his head back to her curvy form as she voiced her mood. He smiled, raising a brow. "And what do you expect me to do?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:15 pm

She shrugged a little. "I don't know. Wanna make-out?" She got right to the point. "When are you parents coming home?" She always assumed his parents preferred Tina since she was Asian, but had never actually brought it up to Mike before. She wasn't really looking to be caught by his parents when they knew he was dating Tina.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:36 pm

She was right in that aspect, his parents approved of more... Racially equivalent partners, oddly enough, that was probably the main reason he broke up with Brittany for Tina. He folded his arms behind his neck, tilting his head to look at her curiously. "Didn't we just talk about this?" Mike said, smiling sadly. Hell, he would have loved to makeout, but he doubted it was the proper choice. He checked his watch. "My dad won't be hone until... Uh, late. He has a double shift today," he set his arm back. "And my mom went to her knitting club so, I don't know about her."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:41 pm

She crept a little closer to him so she was almost right at his side. "Hmm, funny thing, I didn't hear a no in there." She smiled at him. "I used to love these nights your parents were out late." She sighed as if she was reminiscing about their past and all the fun they had, of the sexual and non sexual variety. All the sudden she laughed. "Remember that food fight we had in the kitchen? I think my hair still smells like peanut butter."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:12 pm

"Yeah," he mused, smiling as she scrambled closer. "I didn't either." Mike nodded, remembering the numerous times they wreaked havoc on the house. The one time his father had caught them in the pool was probably the most memorable for him. Considering Brittany had been pinned to the shallow end wall, with Mike doing terribly inappropriate things in response. He snorted, then laughed at her words. "I blame you for that one," he smirked, shaking an accusing finger at her. "I was just trying to make a sandwich, but you had to get all spazzy with the jelly." He teased. His parents had definitely not been happy with that one. Besides, I like peanut butter anyway."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:00 am

She laughed. "Well, I was just trying to tell you that you were using the wrong peanut butter to jelly ratio. Everyone knows it's 90 percent peanut butter and 8 percent jelly." She laughed a little more and thought about another memory. "What about that time your mom was folding laundry and somehow some of my panties were in there. That was a tough one to play off!"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:54 am

Mike stifled his smile in his palm. "Okay, first of all," he started, counting off on his fingers. "You're a psycho." He paused to snicker, then continued. "You totally can't have that much peanut butter, it has to be equal. I remember licking it off you more than I do eating the actual sandwich though." ...Oh, maybe that's what his parents didn't appreciate. At the other statement, he groaned noisily, running his hands over his face out of exasperated memory. "From what I recall, you told her they were mine," he parted his fingers to glance at her. "Which was totally not cool," he snorted.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:33 pm

"Well that part I didn't mind." She said in reference to him licking the peanut butter off of her. She then started laughing. "What? Pink lace is totally your style! I bet they go through your underwear drawer now just to make sure your not a closet drag queen." She smiled fondly at him as he peeked through his fingers. "Hey, did you know that you are sort of adorable?"

[Omg, I hope you watched Glee last night! When Mike was all concerned for Tina, I was like "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:38 pm

"Yeah," he snorted. "It was pretty easy to figure out with the sounds you were making." He grinned, obviously teasing, but still stating facts. Mike gaped goofily, nearly blushing at the thought of his parents scoping through his drawers, not because of underwear, no, more because of a surplus of condoms. "That's so awkward." He muttered unappreciatively. He rolled on his side, resting his head in his palm so he could look at her more clearly. "I didn't, actually." He purred, smiling lightly. "How about you? Did you ever know that you're sort of super adorable?"

[YES OMG, Mike is the cutest gentleman ever ffdhajcjl. I aww'd so hard. xD]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:35 pm

She flipped her hair over her shoulder and smiled at him. "Duh, I know that." She leaned closer to him and placed a really light kiss on his lips, just because she wanted to. She leaned back and rested her head on her arm and sighed. "We had some pretty fun times didn't we? That's probably why we totally rocked at Sectionals."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:49 pm

"Blah blah blah," he mocked, sticking out his tongue for the playful emphasis. This ended quickly though, as he found himself stretching his head closer to make the gentle kiss last. He gave a small smile before plopping on to his back again. "We were good together." Mike licked his lips absentmindedly. His words holding obvious double meaning. "Wasn't it totally obvious we would rock everyone though?" He snickered slyly.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Brittany too plopped onto her back and stared at the ceiling, finding random pictures in the paint swipes. "I'm just glad everyone finally got to see that we are the most talented people in Glee club." She nodded and then sat in a happy silence for a moment. She then turned her head towards Mike, "Did you know you can swallow your own tongue. I've tried. It didn't work though." She sighed and frowned.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:14 am

"I wouldn't know about that," he murmured, laughing lightly. Brittany may have been the most talented person in New Directions, but he was just a dancer. The comfortable silence was pleasant, but soon broken by an even more odd comment. "Don't try and swallow your tongue, Britt, some people choke on that and die." He murmured honestly. Or at least, he thought he heard something like that. Sometimes people forgot he was a little dim. "Have you ever tried that whole legs behind the head thing?" Mike asked randomly.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:07 pm

"Oh." Brittany stated simply when Mike said she could die. She looked over at him and laughed when he asked about putting one's legs over their head. "Pffft. That's easy." She then moved to a sitting position, giving him a quick smirk. Then she grabbed her right ankle and stretched it out, then placed it behind her head like it was nothing. She repeated the same thing for her left leg. "See. Easy. I bet you could do it too."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:41 pm

He stared incredulously as she easily crammed her legs behind her neck. In a jealous fit of childish play-rage, he tipped her over in that same position, so she was on her back once more, and climbed over her. "Listen buddy," he huffed, the pout evident in his tone. "I used too, when I was a kid, but I think it's different for girls than it is for boys." Mike pondered for a brief second before leaning down and kissing her gently. She totally wouldn't get the last kiss. It was the equivalent of the last word in an argument, and it was almost a necessity. "Also, this is a really compromising position." He joked, grinning down at her.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Brittany gave a little squeak of surprise when she was tipped over. "Well, I just figured since you were a dancer, you'd be flexible enough. Guess that means you aren't a good dancer." She teased him right back. She smiled widely up at him after he kissed her. "You're right, it totally is. It would be really easy for someone to take advantage of me." She winked at him and didn't even attempt to move.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:12 pm

He laughed lightly, leaning his face into the crook of her neck, warm breath wafting comfortably over her. "I'm plenty flexible, you should know that the best." Mike smiled against her shoulder at her ever-so-innocent statement. Between kissing up her neck, he replied with a hushed, "would it be?" A sarcastic inquiry so full of lust that it hurt. He pulled back and stuck his tongue out at her. "Taking advantage of sounds awkward, how about... Fufilling a wish?" He snickered.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Brittany giggled a little when his warm breath tickled her neck. The way Mike's voice changed from gentle playfulness to something filled with lust made her stomach turn and her face to flush. She stared deeply at him when he pulled back, trying to decide if he was just teasing her or if he wanted something more. She reached up and unhitched her ankles from behind her neck, and let them rest on each of his shoulders. "Hmm, fulfilling a wish. Sounds pretty good to me." She held up an imaginary microphone to her mouth and asked, "Tell me Mike, what is it that you wish for?" She then switched the 'microphone' so it was in front of his mouth.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Her flushed face was impossibly satisfying, and he suffered from the familiar and pleasant ache in his stomach once more. Mike bit his lip lightly as she loosened into a more comfortable position. He proceeded to lean forward, until he was halted by adorable actions. He grinned almost uncontrollably. He lifted a curious hand, clasping onto her's and her 'microphone' before bringing it to his lips and individually kissing each o her knuckles. Right now, there was only one thing he wanted. "You," he purred, finally meeting her eyes. "What do you wish for?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:16 pm

[OMG THAT WAS PROBABLY THE MOST ADORABLE POST EVER!!]

Brittany thought for a moment then spoke into the imaginary microphone. "I wish people would understand that unicorns are real." She looked at him innocently. After staring at him for a few moments she changed her answer, "I mean. I want you." She nodded and smiled.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:23 pm

[AND BRITTANY IS ADORABLE RIGHT BACK OMG. <3]

He stared at her questionably, although not at all in the same reason as she. "Unicorns are real?" He inquired quietly. It felt as if, for the quickest moment, that his childhood dreams had been revived into an inconceivably adoring notion. He would have squeaked from utter joy, if not for the image of masculinity he was attempting to project. Mike tried to suppress the grin at her newest words, but couldn't help but to snort in exasperated effort. He kissed her nose playfully. "Do you really?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next