New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chang Household

+7
Karofsky
Blaine Anderson
Kurt Hummel
Brittany S. Pierce
Rachel Hudson
Santana Lopez
Mike Chang- Inactive
11 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Chang Household - Page 4 Empty Re: The Chang Household

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:14 pm

She regrettably tore her gaze from his abs. "Right. I figured we should...talk. You know, about what happened the other night. Wanted to make sure you were okay." She smiled and shimmied her way into the house, looking around briefly although she had been here many times. She looked back at him to lead her wherever they were going to talk.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:10 pm

"I'm fine," he acquiesced noncommittally, closing the door with a careless foot. He took his sandwich with both hands, simply to have something to do, and waltzed over to his living room couch, plopping on to it and staring intently at Spongebob singing a campfire song. He waited for her to join him, when she did, he would glance at her questioningly. "Is that it?" Mike said nonchalantly, taking a small bite of his food awkwardly.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 pm

[I just fell in love with you. The campfire song son is my favorite.]

She looked at him, he didn't seem right. Something was off, and if Brittany noticed it, it must be bad. "Mike, are you okay? You look like shit." Probably could have chosen nicer words, but this was Brittany. She leaned over him to grab the remote and shut of the t.v. She didn't want either of them being distracted by Spongebob, which is the coolest cartoon character ever.

[Also, I have to go for a couple hours! Sorry!]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:45 pm

[WELL I WAS ALREADY IN LOVE WITH YOU. So there.]

Mike blushed lightly as she stretched over him, giving him a full view of her, which ultimately; was pleasing, but at the moment; awkward. He polished off his sandwich and shrugged, bring his legs up to cross them lazily. He missed Spongebob, although once recalling how when Brittany and he usually watched that show together (their favorite cartoon, whatevs), it usually evolved into sex. After all, they didn't like repeats. "Thanks." He pouted. The boy sighed lightly, tipping his head to gaze at the ceiling. "It's not too much fun to get slapped, then have the girl you like bang one of your best friends."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:47 am

[Well then *blushes*]

Brittany stared at him. "Wait. I'm confused." big surprise "am I the best friend in this scenario?" She moved so she was sitting on the top of the couch, so she could look down at him. "And if it's Santana you like, I would try not being mean to her. It's not very nice."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:23 pm

In a quick instant she was on top of the couch, blocking his view of a precarious water stain on the ceiling. Mike settled that looking into her pretty blue eyes was probably better than worrying about mold poisoning or something. He nodded lamely at her first inquiry, boredly teasing the tips of her hair that hung over him. "It's not like I was trying to be mean." He shrugged, dropping his hand and sighing. "It just kinda came out."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:57 pm

She rolled her eyes at him a little. "Uh, in case you didn't know, being mean to someone usually doesn't make them want to be with you. Unless you're Puck." She slid down on the couch so she was directly next to him. She snaked her arm through his and rested her head on his shoulder. "Okay. Tell me everything that's going on. I'll actually listen this time instead of trying to have sex with you."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:56 pm

He stared at the blank space when she left, then, when accompanying the space next to him, his body relaxed and he, in response, leaned his head on her's. Yeah. Puck. Awesome. It still didn't make sense how when he said something wrong in the heat of the moment, it was wrong, but if Puck did it, the girls piled in his bed. At her last statement he snorted, a smile on his face. Sex was not unwelcome at the moment, but he appreciated the vow nonetheless. "God, I wish we could still like each other, you know?" He mused, talking about the two of them, or at least, her. There would always be these sort of feelings for Brittany, but he had some self control. "Uh, well I was running at school one day, tripped, S
Santana came over to see if I was alive, kinda checked me out a little,"
he scratched his head with the arm that didn't have Brittany's curled around it. "I asked her to work on a dance with me, she cane to my house, there was this weird sexual tension, she kissed me then left. So I texted her like, 'we need to talk' and she said, 'yeah about the dance come over blah blah blah', so I did, then I kinda kissed her, and we made out, then we went inside to uh, continue and she saw the clock and told me Puck was coming over." He paused to pout childishly. "Then I left, they had sex, I texted her and asked her out, we went to Breadstix, I told her I liked her, she didn't know what to say, we kissed some more, went to my house, almost had sex, then I freaked and went to your house to talk, then we kinda started kissing and yeah." He breathed in after all that talking and sighed out his air. "You know the rest."

[SO MUCH TALKING OH GOD.]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Of course sex was never out of the question for Brittany, but she would listen to what he had to say. And boy, was there a lot going on. "Okay, but why did you leave her stranded at your house? I mean, that was kind of rude. Not that I minded you coming to see me." She smirked a little. "And if it was guilt about Tina, that's stupid because you would have cheated on her with me if Santana hadn't came over." It was not often Brittany got to call someone stupid, and she loved when she got the chance.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:11 pm

He flicked her forehead childishly. "Listen girlie," he started defensively. "I left because I panicked, and it wasn't like I planned to almost have sex with you, you were flirty, and I was still horny." Also the undeniable fact that Brittany was hot. Whatever. "You made me realize I could just break up with her anyway, and I still need to figure out how to do that." He murmured, lacing his fingers with her's. It was a longing attempt at self comfort, and probably super lame.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:25 pm

"Ouch!" She faked pain when he flicked her in the forehead. She then stroked the palm of his hand with her thumb. "Here's what you do. Walk up to Tina and say 'It's not working. We're breaking up. Bye.' Simple as that." She shrugged against him. "I don't see what the big deal is. Me and Santana are way hotter than her anyways."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:39 pm

At that he couldn't help but laugh. "Britt, hotness has nothing to do with it." Mike cooed, nodding helpfully dictate his point. Besides, if it did, he'd still be with Brittany. He smiled and shrugged lightly in regards to the other statement. "Is that what you're gonna tell Artie?" He inquired, tilting his head to glance at her curiously. She was after all, planning to break up with Artie. ...Right?
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:45 pm

She matched his gaze with a confused one. "Tell Arite what?" She actually had not planned on breaking up with him, unless he broke up with her. "He knows we're friends still, so I don't see what the problem is." She didn't count kissing as cheating on someone, and sexing it up with Santana didn't count either since that was something they just did.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 pm

"That you're breaking up with him..." He responded, confusion evident in his furrowed brows and cocked head. He tried to process what she had just told him, composing himself for a brief moment before sighing out his frustration. "Brittany, we kissed, and almost had sex, and you actually had sex with Santana." Mike scratched his face dumbly. "I mean, you don't have to break up with him, but the least you have to do is tell him." He paused, trying to find a way to describe this better. "Remember how mad Tina and Artie were when they thought we were cheating on them? It's not cool to do that."

[Can I just say that these two are the cutest friends/couple/whatever ever on here? xD]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:11 pm

[ Hehe, I totally agree!! Very Happy ]

She rolled her eyes. "First of all you don't know that me and Santana did it." She glanced at him. "But we totally did, whatever, that's just what me and Santana do." She stared at him but buckled under his stare. "Okay, fine, I'll tell him if I ever see him. Happy?" She poked his side, hurting her finger a little in the process.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:20 pm

"Yeah okay, because when Santana comes to your house for sex, you guys are gonna sit and chat instead." He teased. Mike shook his head, looking back at her with probing eyes. "You have to promise not to cheat any more, on anyone. I'll do the same." He said, nodding lightly in reassurance. "And what do you mean, 'if you ever see him'?" He mumbled, leaning closer to her in timid relaxation.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:24 pm

"I'm sorry Mike, I can't do that. I don't like making promising I know I most likely won't keep." she relaxed into the couch a little more. "I know you know, but I am a sexaholic. I need it to survive. So when I don't get it regularly from my boyfriend, I'll find other means to get what I want. And I always get what I want." She sighed. "Artie has been so busy with the AV club, he hasn't had any time for me."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:38 pm

"Then you seriously need help Britt." He murmured seriously, hoping she wouldn't take it the wrong way. He sighed, hating the very prospects of a serious conversation. "You've been doing good, but it sorta got fucked up. People won't like you sleeping around with everyone. They kinda like keeping a pretty girl to themselves." He said, pinching her cheek gently, in an attempt to relieve the tension into something minimally humorous. "Were you like this always? Like when we were together?" He inquired. He remembered having lots of er... relations, but even so, had she cheated on him as well? AV club? That's... Really lame, Britt." He crooned, furrowing his brows in purposeful thought. It wasn't as though the actual club was the lame thing, just that he would rather focus on videos and crap, instead of his girlfriend.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:52 pm

"Ouch! Watch it Mike!" She slapped his hand away when he pinched her cheeks. "Don't worry, I never cheated on you since you kept me well satisfied. Besides, Artie just lays there. It's kind of boring." She shrugged. "And I'd like to remind you, we could still have those fun times if you didn't break up with me for Tina." She flicked his nose to let him know she wasn't angry at him.

[I'm just going to assume that's what happened...]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Mike blushed after pulling his hand away, any other occasion he would have laughed, but due to the conversation (and his shirtlessness), only averted his gaze to the blank TV. He neglected to mention that all Artie could do was lay around and nudged her shoulder playfully, stroking the back of her hand with his thumb. "Sorr- Ow!" He murmured, sticking his tongue out at her in an obviously pouting manner. "Keep it up, I'll just have to beat you up then Britt." He teased, trying hard not to grin. There was always a part of him that missed Brittany, and he wondered if that would actually ever stop.

[That's cool. c: ]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:27 pm

"Don't be a baby, that didn't hurt." She laughed at his comment. "Yeah right! Like you could ever take me!" She poked him in the side again. She missed these playful moments she and Mike always had. "You know I could have you pinned in a matter of a couple minutes. But to save your pride, I'll let you think you can beat me." She looked at him and gave him a little wink.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:49 pm

He gasped in mock hurt, putting a hand to his chest for that extra effect. After squirming ticklishly when she prodded his side, he scoffed, pressing his fingers lightly into the back of her hand. "Oh please, I've got like, 400 pounds on you." He exaggerated, and as if to emphasize this, pulled at her hand. "I could lift you up like this, girlie." Mike smirked, sticking his tongue out teasingly. Okay so whatever, maybe she did totally forget about him to have sex, they were still friends. Besides, she was the only one who knew... Specific things about him, and she kept then secret.

[UNTIL THE POOL PARTY. xDD]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:55 pm

"400 pounds? I don't think so." She rolled her eyes then narrowed them at her. Before he knew what was coming, she dove with all her force. She knocked them both off the couch, but still managed to land on top of him. "Pinned ya!" She said just the way Nala said it in Lion King. She laughed and kissed his cheek. "Don't be too hurt. I know it must be tough being beaten by a girl."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:34 pm

All he could do was release a gust of air in the form of an ungraceful, "oof." As soon as his back hit the ground, he snickered at the Lion King reference, and if it weren't for the fact that he was trying to regain the oxygen he lost, he would have responded. His jaw clenched, and he gave her an unamused look. "Looks like you weigh a lot more than I thought," he teased, reaching up with his arm that wasn't pinned, to tap her on the nose. "Wait wait wait, you're a girl?" He said, smiling dorkily.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:40 pm

"Hey!" She playfully slapped him on his bare chest. "It's okay. You are just using insults because you're really crying inside from being pinned by me. It's okay, I won't tell the football team." She smiled and started laughing at him. "And you know I'm a girl, you've seen my parts, remeeember??" And boy did she like when he saw her girl parts.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next