New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chang Household

+7
Karofsky
Blaine Anderson
Kurt Hummel
Brittany S. Pierce
Rachel Hudson
Santana Lopez
Mike Chang- Inactive
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Chang Household - Page 6 Empty Re: The Chang Household

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Brittany nodded vigorously when he asked if unicorns are real. "Yes, they still roam the forests of the Amisone. Or whatever it's called. I don't take geology." She shrugged. When Mike kissed her nose, she let out a girlish little giggle. "Oh yeah. I had a craving for you the other night, but that was taken away from me." Brittany pouted adorably at him.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:29 pm

"Amazon?" He inquired dazedly, murmuring it into her neck complacently. At her newest words, he kissed up her face and stopped at her cheek, tilting his head at her curiously. "You let me leave, y'know." Mike teased into her ear.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:28 pm

"Yeah sure, that's the one." She shrugged and was now completely focused on Mike's mouth at her neck. Her stomach gave a little drop when he spoke into her ear. "I was actually gonna invite Santana to join us, but then I saw you were fighting and so that dream was crushed." She took her hand and placed it lightly on his bare back and started lightly tracing little patterns all over.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:01 pm

He nodded, nuzzling his nose into her cheek gently. Gesturing in obvious reference to the location of the unicorns. He was totally going to research the truth in that later. Mike traced his nose back to her ear and peppered it with lasting kisses. "You know I like taking you alone, don't you?" He whispered, pulling back to smile at her goofily. "And slowly," he added.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Brittany couldn't help but blush with all the sweet kisses Mike was placing all over her. "Oh, well I thought it was a guys dream to get with the two hottest chicks at school at the same time." She pulled her head forward to be able to whisper in his ear. "But, I like it when you take me slowly." She gave his ear a little nibble then started kissing along his jawline while her hand still traced light patterns over his exposed skin.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Mike moaned lightly, the mixture of her nimble fingers tracing intricate designs of nothing and the quaint nibbling on his ear drove him closer to the feral instinct of pent up lust. "You're more than enough for me already," he whispered, leaning down (and God he loved that he could still make her blush because the butterflies in his stomach were overpowering) as she continued to kiss her lips against his jawline. "Why would you want to add another person to the mix?" The whole use of the word person (instead of she) was nearly accidental, but hey, Brittany knew about him anyway. Besides, if Brittany had come to him with a willing Puck or Finn or... Anyone, whatever, he doubted he would deny her. Mike leaned down, breaking the contact and searching for her lips in a searing kiss.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:51 am

[Post warning. It's 3 a.m. and I've spent the last 6 hours drinking. I don't condone this to anyone that is under the age of 21, but I apologize if this is a horrible post/bad grammar. You have been warned.]

Brittany was about to say something witty and charming when Mike's lips finally met hers. She didn't object at all as she pushed forward, her lips needing the contact of his. He had told her that cheating was bad, but she could never deny Mike whenever he needed her. And boy, did she need him right back. She let the kiss be sweet for a moment before she parted her lips and let her tongue beg entrance to his mouth, needing this to move forward faster. All thoughts of Artie had been extinguished, she only needed Mike right here, right now.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:27 pm

[I love you so much right now. xDD]

Cheating was bad, that was an obviously true fact. But he couldn't resist when it came to Brittany, as cliche and idiotic as it seemed. She was his first love, even if she had probably slept and loved many people before he got the nerve to ask her out sophomore year. The pressing of her tongue against his lips elicited an automatic response of pulling away, her bottom lip clasped gently between his teeth. Mike released it soon enough, smiling down at her with a faraway look in his eyes. "A little excited there aren't you?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:29 pm

[Ummm, yeah, sorry about that :/ At least my post sorta made sense.]

Although Brittany had been with many other people, when it was with Mike it wasn't just about sex. There was more feeling behind it, and they had grown to know each other so well. Brittany idly wondered if they should move somewhere other than Mike's living room floor. That thought quickly died away as soon as he gently bit her lower lip. She let out an involuntary moan and wanted to kiss that smile right off his face. "I'm always excited when I'm with you." She also had a faraway look in her eyes as her mind was only focused on one thing, getting Mike naked.

Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:37 pm

[That's totally cool, your post make plenty of sense. C: ]

Mike smiled lightly, bending closer so their lips merged in a fluid kiss, furthering with each ticking second. His skin boiled beneath her touch, and his stomach managed to flip itself repeatedly at the memory of her moan. The things they could do to each other were almost startlingly overly sexual. Not that he was complaining. His hand sought the back of her neck, and he massaged it sensually, wanting nothing more than shredding their last bit of clothing in a vicarious fight for sexual dominance. "Likewise," he mumbled against her lips.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Continued here
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:03 am

So, today was the day. It sounded really odd, like he was getting married or something, instead of just having a party. His first party. He had parties when he was younger, sure, but they usually had cake, parents, and water guns. This time, he was having a party without his parent's knowledge, with chips, and punch he was sure would be spiked (probably by Puck). But he welcomed all of it. He stared blankly at his pool for a moment, wondering if this was, at all, a good idea.

He doubted it.

Mike's parents had done so much for him already, bought him a BMW, giving him a damn inheritance, trusting him to be home alone the entire weekend. He might have been a little paranoid at this point, but there was no doubt in his mind that his parents would somehow manage to come home early, Friday morning, see numerous boys and girls in bathing suits, and think the worst. He assumed they would think giant orgy, but his parents were probably more dignified than that.

The sliding glass door was open, exposing a table with chips, dip, and whatever else was easily heated up in a microwave, along with a large cooler filled with sodas and stray beers he had paid a guy to buy for him. Also, some punch because hell, it seemed good and stereotypical. He sat by the shallow end, fiddling with a pool float lamely, a pair of black swim trunks on (with some weird yellow dragon thing etched on the right leg), waiting for the first arrival.

[The posting order will be (in case anyone's confused or whatever) Mike, Brittany, Kurt, Blaine, Puck, Santana, Rachel, Karofsky, Quinn, Finn, Sam, Mercedes, Delilah, Reed, and Shane. Burt and Emma are skipped because they are the only characters allowed to join/leave whenever they so please, and are allowed to post out of order.
So Burt and Emma are like, the posting Gods.]

ALSO.

Rachel Berry-Hudson wrote:Awesome!
And just as a suggestion (though it's something I think everyone would have come up with anyway), if you're in a scene with someone a couple spots behind you in the posting order, quote their post so yours makes a little more sense. I think it could make things a little less confusing. Just a suggestion though!

Last edited by Mike Chang on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:39 pm

[YOU KNOW THE PARTY DON'T START TIL I WALK IN. *cough* sorry.]

Brittany walks into Mike's house carrying a big pink birthday cake, it was Mike's birthday right? She set the cake on the table and joined Mike outside. She was wearing a bubblegum pink bikini underneath a sheer swimsuit wrap. "Hey Mike! Happy Birthday!" She sat next to him and planted a kiss on his cheeks as she sunk her feet in the water. "OOH! FLOATIES!" Brittany had spotted some arm floaties chilling on the other side of the pool and ran over to inflate them and put them on.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Kurt and Blaine arrived fashionably on time. "Hi, Mike!" he greeted as they arrived poolside. "I hope you don't mind but I invited a couple more of the Warblers. I'm not sure how many will be coming, but probably at least one more."

Kurt raised an eyebrow at the pink birthday cake. It wasn't Mike's birthday was it? Should he have brought a gift? While the cake was quite lovely, he didn't really picture Mike as a big pink cake sort of guy.

And then he spotted the only other guest to have arrived and it explained everything. "Oh, hey, Brittany!" He picked out one of the lounger chairs to spread his plush towel onto. He took of his shirt and folded it neatly to tuck under the chair. Smiling, he pulled his SPF 50 sunblock out of his bag as he stretched out face down on the lounger, looking up at Blaine with a shy smile as he held out the sunblock.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Blaine greeted Mike with a polite smile and kindly introduced himself, before waving over at Brittany in the pool. He followed Kurt over to the lounges, smirking slightly as he took the sunblock from Kurt's hand. "My pleasure," he said with a grin as he squirted some of the lotion into his hands. He set the bottle down on the ground then sat down on the edge of Kurt's lounge as he rubbed his hands together. After taking a few seconds to casually let his eyes roam over Kurt's bare back, he gently applied the lotion along his boyfriend's skin, taking his time as he massaged it into Kurt's shoulders. He slid his hands down slightly, firmly massaging Kurt's upper back before moving down to his lower back where he smiled to himself as he took his time kneading his hands along Kurt's smooth back.

"Much better," he noted, smiling as he brought his eyes up to meet Kurt's again. He leaned down and pressed a light kiss to the back of Kurt's neck, before moving over to his own lounge and slowly removing his own shirt. He positioned himself on the lounge, face down like Kurt and rested his head on his towel so he was facing his boyfriend. "I hope you know that I'll be getting you into the water before this party is over."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:20 pm

[KLAINE, NO SEX ALLOWED IN THE POOL.
Alright, now, if someone doesn't post within 5 days, they will be skipped. The order is still on, however.]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:25 pm

[Well, there go my plans.]
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Santana walked into Mike's backyard, hoping this party would be fun and exciting. She glanced around and saw that barely anyone was there yet and sighed slightly. If people didn't start showing up soon she would definitely have to leave because Santana did not do lame parties. She was wearing a bright orange bikini with some denim shorts over it. She walked directly over to the punch and glanced around and leaned forward and smelled it nonchalantly. When she noticed it was alcohol free punch she let out a small laugh and took a bottle of Vodka, she always came to parties prepared, and poured in just enough to make it nice and strong.

After tossing the now empty Vodka bottle in the trash she grabbed a cup of punch for herself, and one for Brittany, and took a large sip. She walked over to where Brittany was with the floaties and smiled at her. "Hey Brit." She said as she reached her and gave her a hug. She handed her the cup of punch and looked at the floaties she had and couldn't help but smile and let out a small laugh.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Rachel walked into Mike's backyard, with Finn behind her somewhere. She was wearing a cute bathing suit, not unlike the one in my icon, *hint hint* and it was sort of astounding that there was even a Rachel Berry type bathing suit around. Rachel hesitated nervously at the gate, looking around at the few people who were there. She wasn't on totally awful terms with the Glee kids anymore, but it still had taken her a lot of convincing on Finn's part to get her to come. She raised an eyebrow at the birthday cake, knowing it wasn't Mike's birthday and wondering why it was there, but then she saw Brittany in floaties and everything made sense. She waved slightly at the Cheerios, Mike, and the two Dalton boys before turning and waiting for Finn to catch up.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:31 am

Dave grabbed the bag of cups and hefted the keg he'd procured from his uncle's shop over his shoulder and made his way into the party. He wasn't sure why he was going to this party other than the fact that Azimio had a date and he hadn't been in the mood to pretend to be interested in being set up on yet another blind date so he could join them.

"Hey, Chang," he greeted as he deposited the keg on the patio. He looked around, a little disappointed by the turn out so far...all a bunch of the Nude Erections Glee Club. He should have known the party would be lame. He considered leaving but changed his mind as he spotted Hummel and his stupid boyfriend hanging out on the loungers. It might be worth hanging out for a little while after all.

He filled his first cup from the keg and downed it quickly. "Now the party can begin!" he announced, starting to fill more cups to set out for other guests. He tried not to be obvious as he kept glancing over toward Hummel as he filled and downed another cup.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Quinn entered the backyard, immediately glancing around for someone she noticed. Kurt, some dapper guy, Brittany, Rachel, Finn, Karofsky, Mike...and Santana. Great. She knew that Santana would be here, but that didn't mean that she wanted to deal with her ex-friend, not after everything that happened. "Hi Mike," she greeted warmly, placing an appetizer on the table. Deciding to avoid Santana, the backstabbing bitch, at all costs, she grabbed a small cup of the bunch and sat on one of the chairs by the pool. She kept the sundress on over her bathing suit, because she wasn't the type to just go and flaunt it like Santana. She is much classier than Santana.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:22 am

[Okay, I know it isn't my turn to post yet and I don't mean to interrupt BUT is this scene after or before our most recent glee club session? Cause that clearly makes a HUGE difference. Very Happy Just wondering....]
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:23 am

[I think after...]
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:31 am

[ affraid cue the awkwardness!!!!!!!!!!!]
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:18 am

Finn parked his car and hopped out, slightly slower than Rachel because he was admiring a really nice car that must have belonged to one of Mike's neighbors. Eventually he snapped a picture with his camera phone and caught up, grabbing Rachel's hand in his. "Relax." he murmured to her gently. "It's just the glee club." He knew a lot had went down recently but they were a family and they were going to stick together. He noticed the pink cake off in the distance and grinned. Sweet! He was pretty sure it wasn't Mike's birthday or anything, but a cake was always awesome. "Hey guys!" he said, waving to a few of the people he saw.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next