New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lopez Household

+9
Brittany S. Pierce
Finn_Hudson
Rachel Hudson
Wes Hughes
Reed Van Kamp
Mike Chang- Inactive
Puck-Inactive
Santana Lopez
Head Admin
13 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Lopez Household - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lopez Household

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:50 pm

"Can you-" he mumbled, prying his hand away from her's dryly. His eyes looked down as she spoke, the fact that she had nothing to say but several meaningless apologies and rambling words made nothing better. "If you were sorry you'd have something other than that to say." Mike nearly growled. He opened the door and nudged her aside, gently, because this was a goddamn girl, and stepped outside. "I'll text you." He muttered, unwillingly. "About the dance." The urge to shout some low blowed variation of, 'have fun' was nearly overpowering, but he walked to his car silently.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm

"Mike." She said looking up at him sadly as he said she would have something else to say. She honestly couldn't think of anything to say to him that would make this better right now. She tried to stand still but just gave in and moved when he nudged her. She watched him walk to his car and slowly shut the door. She leaned back against the door after closing it for a moment and then let out a frustrated groan. It took all her will power not to just pick something up and break it. She just settled on kicking the door, which just led to her hurting her toe. She walked over to the couch and just laid down on it. Now all she could do was just wait for Puck to come over, put on a fake smile like everything was fine, and get over what just happened.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Puck had arrived at the Latina goddess' front door just in time. He briefly saw the BMW that Mike Chang's asian folks had bought him for his sixteenth birthday. He shortly contemplated why Mike Chang’s car had been spotted in Santana’s driveway but then gave it a rest…thinking hard wasn’t his thing today. Especially since he was suffering from such a heavy hang over the other night. All he needed was some fun-loving with Santana to get himself back to his normal steady, pace.

“Hey sexy!” he greeted, flirtatiously as he wrapped his arms around her tight, slim waist. He took a minute to admire her curves and ended it with a slap on the ass. “So what’s cooking?”
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Santana had sucked up her sulking from when Mike left when she saw Puck's car pull up from the window. She jumped up and put on a happy face and went and opened the door. She grinned as she saw Puck and leaned up on her tippy toes, wrapping her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "Hey." She said with a smile, keeping her arms wrapped around his neck. "Oh, Mike just left and other than that just super bored." She said and hugged him tightly again. "What about you? Having a good day?" She asked him as she stopped standing on her tippy toes and took her hands off his neck as she walked inside.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:30 pm

“Don’t I always?” Puck teased playfully as he parked his ass onto the Lopez’s sofa, like so many times in his life. He claimed his usual sport as he peered at the coffee table. “Tickets to a movie?” he questioned her with a raised eyebrow. He examined the tickets and whatever movie was scheduled to play at the local cinema in around an hour or so.
“Okay, my baby can take me to a movie…but I’d prefer just chilling watching movies at your place,” he insisted, “You know what usually happens…and I’m pretty sure the audience won’t be too-“ Wait wtf did he care?
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Santana followed him over to the couch and sat down next to him, swinging her legs up to lay across his lap. When he looked at the tickets she smiled at him. "Yeah, I saw the trailer for this movie and I thought it looked really good." She said, still smiling at him. "So I bought two tickets and figured I would ask you to go and see it with me tonight." She said with a small shrug and laughed at his last comment and leaned forward slightly with a devious grin on her face. "Well, don't you worry. We can always come straight back here after the movie." She said looking up at him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:05 pm

"What movie?", Puck questioned, chippering up to her suggestion on coming back to her place afterward. Knowing Santana it most likely won't be some sappy chick flick where there's two best friends, and one of them gets sick and the other has to give them a kidney or a spleen or some sort of shit like that. Uh-uh, last movie he "watched" with Santana was the 2nd Transformers which had Puckzillia's name all over it. Robots, Kick-ass action, and the smoking babe that was Megan Fox. Although, she looked like a dog compared to Santana.
Puck snapped out of his day dreaming, "It better have some sort of hot piece of ass or it's a definite no."
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Santana grinned at him. "It's called No Strings Attached." She said smiling at him. "Basically it's about these two friends, a guy and a girl." She said and stared at him. "So, these two people are best friends and then they decide to become friends with benefits." She said, knowing Puck would probably be interested in the benefits part of the whole relationship. "It looks pretty good from the previews I've seen." She said with a small nod. She figured she would leave the whole part about how they both totally fall for each other in the movie because then he would probably think it was some lame chick flick.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:39 pm

"Friends with benefits?" Puck had questioned, playfully. He grasped Santana's waist and placed her on his lap. "Babe, we major in that topic," he insisted, with pure honesty. Puck started implanting small kisses on her neck as he kept his eyes open staring down at the tickets.
I guess, they could take a break from macking for one night and go do something different...plus, the movie sounded pretty hot and that Natalie Portman chick was a BABE.
He paused from their lustful kissing session, "Let's go."

[Next post will be at the movies then ?]
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Santana grinned as he kissed her neck. "Mhm. We sure do." She said grinning as continued to kiss her.

Santana stood up and grabbed his hand. "Come on." She said with a grin and led him out of her house and into her car and then they drove over to the movies.

[Yeah! I'll go post them there now. Smile]

Continued here
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Santana woke up on the morning of Valentines Day and she literally felt like she was dying. She was incredibly ill and she knew one thing was that she was not going to school under any circumstances. She called to her mom and made her mom call into the school to say that she was sick and wouldn't be coming and then fell back asleep. After school Mike texted her and she was actually kind of happy that he was going to come over, even if she looked and felt terrible she still liked the idea of seeing him. She figured it would be best not to fall asleep again so she would be awake for him but alas that idea failed and she fell asleep again on her bed.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:41 pm

He wanted to take her to some cheesily romantic movie, or resturaunt, or picnic or whatever, because he was sort of a gentleman, and Valentine's day was the perfect day to be romantic and corny and all of that crap. So the last thing he expected to be doing was showing up at her door with a thermos full of his mom's home-made beef stew.

He shuffled for a short while, debating on texting her a gentle wake up call that Mike was, indeed, at the door, and although that would probably be the most preferable idea, he decided to bang almost obnoxiously at the door.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Santana woke up as she heard banging coming from downstairs at the door and she huffed. Why wouldn't he just come inside and not make her get up. She sat there for a moment thinking and debating on not getting up. She reached for her phone and sent a quick text to Mike.

"Door is unlocked. Come upstairs to my room."

She threw her phone next to her on her bed and laid there, trying to stay awake so she would be awake when he came in.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:12 am

The sudden Kim Possible beeps rang out from his phone, and he winced lightly before plucking it out of his pocket. Okay so whatever, it may have been dorky, or even stereotypically gay, but his phone was usually on silent, and after raising a brow at Santana's text, he remedied this immediately. Mike opened the door warily, stepping in and locking the door behind him (because that was probably good to do, right?). He tried hard not to trip over anything or stare at things too long, but it was his first time in this house. Well, kinda. Last time he had just visited the backyard, the couch, and Santana's lips. The house had surely different from their middle school days.

He made his way up the stairs soon enough, picking a random door and hoping for the best- and getting the bathroom. He tried once more, and arrived in what looked to be a teenager's room, so he stepped in curiously, and smiled once he spotted a lump on the bed. "Heeey sicko," he teased. "I brought you some soup."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:25 am

When Santana heard someone open the door she was planning on looking over at Mike but she just never got around to it. So she stuck to just laying there curled up under her blanket until he spoke. She turned her head just enough to look at him and saw he was holding a thermos. So he really did bring soup. She rolled onto her back and stared at him for a few moments before asking. "What kind of soup is it?" For her whole life she was always a fan of her mothers chicken soup but she got annoyed when people made chicken soup and it just wasn't good compared to her mothers so she hoped Mike's was not chicken soup, and good.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:18 am

He scoffed jokingly. "Happy Valentine's day to you too," he started, inching his way in more, and dragging a chair to her bed before sitting backwards on it (childish, but whatever). Mike smiled slyly, switching it between each hand as he looked at her. "Only the best beef stew in the history of ever." He said, rolling his eyes for a quick moment for emphasis. "How are you feeling?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Santana raised an eyebrow at him. "The best in the history of ever?" She asked with a small smile. "I think I will be the judge of that." She said and sighed and laid back on her bed, looking up at the ceiling as he asked how she was feeling. "Like shit." She said as she continued to look at the ceiling. "You?" She asked as she rolled over on her side to look at him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:04 pm

He nodded his cocky response. He was sure that his mom's beef stew was the best of all time, only to be compared to his dad's egg drop (although he refused to take that to Santana, as the texture would more than likely make her feel more sick). "And you'll judge fairly, I assume." He teased, balancing back and forth in his seat, wobbling on two chair legs childishly. Mike pouted lightly at her response, before leaning forward to place a gentle kiss to her warm forehead (most obviously feverish by casual standard). He placed the thermos in the fold of a blanket and leaned back with a shrug. "Pretty good actually," he smiled, sticking his tongue out mockingly. "Better now that I'm here."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Santana gave a small smile and a shrug. "I don't know. I tend to judge pretty hard. You better hope it lives up to my standards." She said with a small teasing smirk. When he kissed her forehead she smiled up at him and then gave him a confused look when he said it was better now that he was here. Was being around a sick Santana really that much fun? "Really?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow at him. "How could your day have gotten better from coming to visit me when I am sick and boring?" She asked curiously as she sat up slowly in her bed so she wasn't laying down anymore, reaching her hands up to pull her hair into a messy ponytail as she waited for a response from him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Mike rolled his eyes, a smile gracing his lips despite mental misgivings. "I'm more than sure it'll live up to your standards, Cheerio." He almost bounced from the front two legs and the back two legs, taking more than one or two chances to ungracefully fall backward or forward, once even hitting the bed on his way down. Usually though, he was proud to say he had remained steady. He raised a brow at her question. "Of course." He said, with a nod, then he elaborated, just as she had. "Because if I wasn't here, I'd be at some party, and you know how lame parties are without you," he teased, sticking his tongue out at her playfully. "But it doesn't matter that you're sick, I just like being with you."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Santana smiled at him and shrugged. "That is probably true. I can't imagine what a party would be like without me. Stupid most likely." She said nodding. Everyone would probably be bored at it because she was always the life of the party. At his words she raised an eyebrow slightly and shook her head. "Don't ever say something that cheesy to my face again." She said very seriously and then leaned forward and put her hand on the back of the chair, attempting to keep it steady. "And please stop rocking back and forth on the chair. You're making me feel even sicker watching you go back and forth."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:58 pm

Mike sucked in his lips so as not to snicker childishly at her words. Once again, her ego never seemed to leave her, and he wasn't sure whether to love this about her or not. At her next retort, he put his hands up defensively. "It's not cheesy if it's true." He replied, nodding lightly for unneeded emphasis. "Besides, you totally love it." He rocked more, nearly falling back if not for Santana's hand landing on the chair. He blinked, arms flailing at his sides as he regained composure. "Yes, mother." He teased, smiling lightly. "Sorry, do you want anything?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Santana raised an eyebrow at him. "It can still be cheesy even if it is true." She stated with a small nod. She didn't deny loving it though because she did love to hear him admit that he liked spending time with her. When he called her mother she stared at him and then blinked a few times. "Okay. That is wrong on so many levels. You can not call me mother. You can't call someone that you make out with occasionally and go on dates with, mother. It's weird." She said in a very serious tone. She shook her head as he asked if she wanted anything. "No I'm good." She said with a soft smile as she fell back onto her bed so she was laying down.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Mike paused, wincing lightly at her words before staring awkwardly to the side. "Okay I wasn't even thinking about it that much, but ugh..." He stuck his tongue out, making a mock puking gesture. "I'll never call you that again." He lifted his head to hold his pinkie up, grinnig dorkily at her. Pinkie swears were kinda their thing. "Oh yeah," he murmured absentmindedly, running a quick hand through his hair as she lay down. "Do you think we could be a little more than friends with occasional benefits?" He mumbled shyly. "I broke up with Tina."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Santana mustered a small smile and reached her pinky out to his, interlocking their pinkies and letting their hands fall onto the bed together, not letting go of his pinky yet. At his last words she shot back up so she was sitting. "You what?!" She asked with wide eyes. "Why would you ever do that?" She asked staring at him with those same wide eyes. She knew Mike wanted to be more than friends but she didn't think he was going to go to Tina's as soon as he could and break up with her. "What did you tell her?" She asked, yet another question and waited for him to answer them all as she started to feel sick again.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next