New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Karofsky Household

3 posters

Go down

The Karofsky Household Empty The Karofsky Household

Post  Head Admin Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:43 am

Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Karofsky Household Empty Re: The Karofsky Household

Post  Karofsky Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:39 pm

After leaving Hummel's garage, Dave headed home, where he sat in front of the television for a little while (with an ice pack pressed to a very uncomfortable place) but he quickly became restless. He couldn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier. He especially couldn't stop thinking about kissing Hummel, especially toward the end when Hummel became much more pliable. Whether it was because Hummel was starting to get into it or whether it was because he'd scared the boy into compliance didn't much matter to Dave. But if it were the later, he couldn't help but worry that without Hummel around for him to give daily reminders, the other boy might start getting brave again and might just tell someone about what had happened.

Dave wasn't sure what he was supposed to do about that. He wasn't entirely sure where that school Hummel now went to was, but he was fairly sure it was quite a distance away. Between school and football, there wasn't a good chance that he'd be able to make frequent trips to the school. On the other hand Dave wasn't sure if he could wait for the big game to see Hummel again. Maybe he could find an afternoon this week where he could take a little trip...

But that wasn't going to help him in the meantime. He needed something to distract himself. He needed to get out of the house and go do something.

He called Azimio, but he was out on a date. "Why don't you give your girl a call, and join us at Breadstix. We're waitin' for a table now," the other jock suggested.

"Yeah," Dave tried to sound enthused. "I'll see if she's up for it." He sighed as he hung up the phone. He really wasn't in the mood to hang around with Azimio and his girl. But at least it would get his mind off Hummel for a little while. Besides, Polly had been telling him that she was feeling neglected lately, maybe a trip to Breadstix would get her to stop whining about it. He dialed her number. "Hey, Poll," he greeted when she picked up. "You want to go to Breadstix? Azimio and his girl want to know if we want to meet them there."

"Sure. Pick me up in five?" she suggested.

He agreed and hung up the phone.

As he made his way over to her house, he couldn't help but wonder if Hummel was still at the garage. The tire hadn't been fixed when Dave left, so it was entirely possible that Hummel was still there...waiting for him.

He sighed as he pulled up to Polly's house and honked the horn, waiting for the small brunette to join him.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Dave scowled as he hung up his phone. Polly had not only rejected his suggestion that they try again, but she'd hung up on him, telling him in no uncertain words where it was she felt he could go. He hadn't really wanted her to come over anyway, he was just feeling restless again. He needed to feel that rush again. The big game was still days away, and Dave wasn't sure Hummel would show up, anyway.

Anger boiled as he remembered how close Hummel had been to that prep school kid. Practically flaunting himself right there in front of Dave. His lip twitched as he pictured them together. Damn that kid, Hummel was his. He needed to make that clear to the both of them. If Hummel didn't show up after the game, he would pay a visit to that pansy little school of theirs.

A smirk spread across his face as he considered that idea. There was no way that he could visit the school tonight, but that didn't mean that he couldn't call.

It wasn't hard to find the main number for the school. After he'd convinced the man at the desk that he was Hummel's step-brother Finn Hudson, the guy had been most helpful. Dave managed to get Hummel's dorm room location, the direct phone number for that room, directions to the school, and a listing of the rules for visitation.

He hung up feeling quite pleased with himself.

He dialed *67 to block his number from caller ID and dialed the number for Kurt's room.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Thu May 12, 2011 12:13 pm

The entire drive back from Dalton Academy, Dave Karofsk kept expecting to be pulled over, but he made it all the way home without any sign of police. He was relieved when he discovered no squad car waiting out front of his house. His parents didn't seem even remotely suspicious of anything as he made his way into the house. Dave made it up to his room and closed the door, resting his back against it for a few moments with his eyes closed.

Hummel hadn't told. At least not yet. He smirked as he considered. The night had been far from a success, but maybe it hadn't been the total disaster he thought. Really,if it hadn't been for that damn prep school kid, it would have been a successful night. He'd had Hummel right where he'd wanted him. The boy's fear had been exquisite. And the feel of that perfect, lithe little body pinned, writhing helplessly beneath Dave's...he'd had a few small tastes, but he wanted more.

He had to try again. He probably wouldn't be able to get anywhere near the school again. The hobbit had ruined that. Hummel may have been able to keep him quiet this time, but Dave had little doubt that the shrimp would make it nearly impossible for him to get to Hummel there. That made things much more difficult. He had to find a way to get close to Hummel again without anyone around to stop him.

He'd have to find a way to keep the little Dalton pissant from ruining things again. He always seemed to be around Hummel. So...maybe he just had to plan for that. His mind raced, a new plan beginning to form. Yes, he'd find a way to get to both of them; he'd prove once and for all to prep boy just who Hummel belonged to.

Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun May 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Burt flipped through the phone book until he found the listing for Paul Karofsky. He'd found the man to be reasonable the first time they'd met; he only hoped he would be equally reasonable this time. He needed to do right by Kurt, and that meant reaching some sort of solution fast. He knew the singing thing meant a lot to Kurt. Burt wasn't willing to put Kurt's life in danger, but he was damn willing to try and reach a solution in time for Kurt to be able to go to the damn competition.

He dialed the number for the Karofskys and waited as he heard the phone ringing.

[I know we don't have a Paul, but maybe Dave and Burt can have a little "chat".]

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Tue May 31, 2011 3:14 am

Dave remained jumpy overnight and was restless even in his sleep. Still, the day passed quietly; no police came to his door to arrest him. It seemed that Hummel and the Hobbit had taken his warning seriously. He'd just started to feel complacent when the phone started to ring. It was rather unusual for anyone to call his home line instead of their cell phones anymore, so the moment he heard it ringing he immediately grew nervous again. He snatched up the phone quickly, before his father could answer. He took a calming breath before speaking. "Karofsky residence," he greeted smoothly, hoping it would just be one of his father's work contacts or something.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Tue May 31, 2011 11:00 pm

Burt was rarely at a loss for words, but how did anyone ever deal with the family of the kid who viciously assaulted and nearly killed your son? He wasn't sure, but he thought perhaps he might even be speaking with that boy right now. He had to take a few moments to curb his temper before speaking as calmly as he could. "May I speak with Paul Karofsky please," he requested.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:08 am

Dave gulped nervously as he recognized the voice on the other end of the phone. Burt Hummel was calling his dad. That couldn't possibly be a coincidence. And so Burt would tell him what happened and his dad would flip out and ground him for the rest of his life! Not just that, but he'd probably make him start going to more therapy--he already wanted Dave to talk to Pillsbury on a regular basis; this would probably force him into going to a shrink or something. And probably his dad would force him to go talk to Hummel. Make him apologize and act all nice and...

"This is Paul," he answered before he even started considering the consequences.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Burt took a deep breath. "This is Burt Hummel. I'm sure you remember me from our meeting at McKinley a few months ago," he began, his voice tense. He didn't want to put Paul on the defensive, so he knew he had to choose his words wisely. "I'm afraid that even after my son Kurt transferred to another school, your so...our sons have continued to have some problems." He grit his teeth, frustrated by how understated that was. "We need to talk. I'd like to have another meeting. At the school. Maybe we can involve the guidance counselor this time," he suggested, keeping things far more polite than he'd like to. He'd be far less calm once he got the Karofsky's into a room where they could talk in person. "I'd like to do this as soon as possible. Later this afternoon or early tomorrow morning," he requested.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Dave mentally cursed up a storm before casually replying, "I'm very sorry to hear that, Burt," he feigned his disappointment. "I'm afraid that this is a very bad time for me to get away. But if you tell me what's been going on, I can certainly have a chat with Dav..id," he winced at how unnatural he was sounding.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Burt sighed heavily, pulling off his baseball cap momentarily and scratching his head while he tried to think of the best way to respond. "Well, Mr. Karofsky," he spoke finally. "This afternoon when school lets out, I am going down to the school and Kurt and me are going to talk with the principal and some other folks to figure out how to resolve this whole thing. I think it would be in your best interest to be there along with your son, because we might be able to work something out that everyone can agree on. Otherwise it's going to be just me and Kurt--and all the bruises your boy left on my boy--that will be making the decisions. Now, I can certainly live with that, so it's really up to you," he grated out before hanging up. He put his baseball cap back on.

He heard the doorbell, but before he could get there, he heard Kurt bounding down the stairs to answer it.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down