New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Choir Room

+18
Alex Hummel
Alexander Jones
Artie Abrams
Delilah Mae
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mike Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive
Emma Pillsbury
Lauren Zizes
Santana Lopez
Finn_Hudson
Puck-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Brittany S. Pierce
Sammy Evans
Will Schuester
Head Admin
22 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Choir Room - Page 13 Empty Re: The Choir Room

Post  Alex Hummel Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:23 pm

Alex ran into the Choir room drenched in strawberry and blueberry slushie. She had been targeted yet again by one of the football team because she had rejected his flirting and ever since then they had been getting her at every chance. She had THE most unimpressed look on her face anyone had ever seen.
"I can't feel my face anymore. I am NEVER having a slushie again in my life. This shirt is brand new. Alex is NOT happy!" she sat down and stared ahead.

(Sorry my posts are short my laptop is broken Sad)
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Blaine was still panting as Kurt seemed to slow down, but he waited patiently, not wanting to rush him in the slightest. He had no idea what it was like on Kurt’s end, but he in no way wanted to hurt his boyfriend or make him feel pressured or uncomfortable. While he wished he could somehow be more experienced, if only to be able to help make this easier on both of them, he was glad that they were both trying this for the first time together, without judgment or the pressure to be perfect.

His lips parted as a surprised ‘oh’ left his lips, his hands sliding down Kurt’s back as he tried to keep his fingers from digging into the soft skin. At some points, he couldn’t keep his body from arching up into Kurt’s, the low moans and whimpers escaping his slightly swollen lips as he felt himself completely filling Kurt, the tightness nearly overwhelming him as he tried to catch his breath. His eyes fluttered open as Kurt’s breath brushed against his lips, gaze locking with his boyfriend’s as a soft smile pulled at the corners of his lips, his head tilting into Kurt’s touch as his breath remained short and ragged. “I love you too, Gorgeous,” he murmured back, eyes completely full of love and adoration as he gazed up at his boyfriend. “You’re perfect.”
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:30 am

Dave tried to keep his featured schooled when Kurt barely acknowledged his presence. He didn't know why he'd expected Kurt to do otherwise, but it still annoyed him. He was trying. Mostly. Sure he thought about doing some stuff (slushies were fun when you weren't on the receiving end of them, for instance), but it wasn't like he was acting on it anymore.

Life sucked.

He smiled and nodded weakly at the guy in the basketball uniform. He didn't know the guy, but he didn't think he'd ever slushied him or anything. So maybe there could be one person here that wouldn't just hate him.

When Hummel's cousin came in, drenched and multicolored, he offered her a sympathetic smile. Even though he was stuck in his gym shirt, he took off his letterman jacket and silently offered it to her to cover up her own destroyed outfit.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:05 am

[Anyone else having problems posting in this thread? I've had two posts not go through for some reason (even after getting the 'message successfully sent' message) lately, both in this thread...eh.]

Kurt gasped as he saw the state of his cousin's hair and outfit. He immediately dove for his emergency kit and pulled out his moist towelettes and styling supplies. He was a pro at post-slushie cleanup by now, even if he was a bit out of practice. He started to pull out his spare sweater when he noticed Karofsky pulling off his letterman jacket and extending it out to Alex.

He hated to admit how surprised he was by the gesture. He hadn't ever really imagined Dave doing something so...nice. Normal. Not-Neanderthaly. Maybe he really was trying to become a better person? He smiled appreciatively at Dave before turning his attention back to helping Alex get presentable. It was unfortunate that they didn't really have time before class started to do a complete "day spa" makeover in the restroom. Though Schue would probably let them go once class was underway.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:52 pm

[I had that happen to one of my posts a couple weeks back. I don't remember if it was this thread or the Scandals one, though.]

Dave smiled back at Kurt, a little surprised at the small acknowledgement. "You okay?" he asked Alex, as he reached to take the soiled towelettes Kurt was using to help clean her up. Maybe if he put in a little more effort he could get Kurt to start trusting him more. And then the others might trust him more. It was worth a shot.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Alex smiled weakly when Karofsky extended his jacket. She took it and waited for Kurt to help her get cleaned up. This was like the 6th time this had happened this week, usually Alex was smart enough to bring a change of clothes with her but somehow today it just slipped her mind. God she wished Kurt had a hair-dryer in that bag.
"I'll live, guess I'll just have to put up with smelling like a strawberry for the rest of the day." Alex said trying to be in good humor. It clearly wasn't working that well.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 am

Kurt's nose wrinkled a little bit at the sickly sweet scent of slushie. But there were far worse things to smell like, he considered. "Maybe after Schue announces this week's assignment we can break out into a group and conduct a full service day spa while we discuss song options," he suggested.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:08 pm

"Hopefully, I really don't want to look like I've just swam the Atlantic Ocean all day." Alex laughed as she wiped the mascara stains from under her eyes.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ella King Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Ella sat in the back of the choir room silently, feeling bad for Alex who had just been drenched with slushie. So far this year Ella hadn't been hit with a slushie at all but that was most likely because of her ability to keep quiet and not tell people she was in New Directions. Of course, some people knew she was in the club but Ella never really talked to them or the members here themselves. For now she would keep her mouth shut possibly and watch the scene in front of her unfold.

"Are you alright?" She asked the girl quietly, standing up and walking over calmly.

Ella King

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Alex looked up and smiled "I am now, thanks to Dave and my amazing cousin....I have no idea what I'd do without him." Alex smiled.
"I'm Alex by the way."
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:51 pm

"I'm quite certain you would take McKinley by storm with or without me," Kurt waved off Alex's praise, though he looked quite pleased by it anyway.

When Alex introduced herself, he looked around and realized that there were several new faces in the choir room since he'd last been there. Now was as good a time to introduce himself to them all as any. He smiled at the girl he didn't recognize as he rose to his feet and moved to the front of the choir room. "For those of you who don't know me," he began, smiling at the new girl, "I'm Kurt Hummel, freshly back from my exile at the delightful Dalton Academy, and to get formalities out of the way while we await Schue, I am re-auditioning for New Directions."

He pulled the accompaniment cassette from his jacket pocket and handed it off to Brad (Kurt was happy to note that he was still always around when needed...unlike the elusive Mr. Schue.)

"Love, love changes everything..." he began in his lower register.

[Kurt's audition song, Andrew LLoyd Webber's "Love Changes Everything" from Aspects of Love--really cheesy vid, but Michael Ball one of the best performers of the song...]

"Off into the world we go
Planning futures, shaping years
Love (comes in) and suddenly all our wisdom disappears
Love makes fools of everyone
All the rules we made are broken
Yes love, love changes everyone
Live or perish in its flame
Love will never never let you be the same
Love will never never let you be the same!"

He finished with a flourish, showing off his higher range. Oh how he'd missed singing Broadway!!!

"Assuming, of course, that the requirements to join New Directions have not changed and I am 'in', and since I did not have the honor of witnessing your auditions, perhaps you would all fill me in on what's been happening...and who you are?" he suggested, his gaze sweeping from the basketball jock to the girl helping Alex.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ella King Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:01 pm

((working on getting a profile pic...it's been difficult with me but will be up soon.))

Ella looked back at Kurt, staring away from the girl who had just introduced herself as Alex. "I'm new, I'm Ella," Ella told Kurt, and everyone else, quite plainly once he was done singing. She had to admit, Kurt's voice was pretty good and better than Ella's, she just wasn't sure what everyone sounded like. Basically she was positive that her own voice wouldn't sound as good as theirs. "I was wondering if I could audition for New Directions..."Ella spoke quietly, folding her hands as she went back to her seat in the back right corner.

Ella King

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:22 pm

"Oh Lord no! I'd be nothing! Nothing I tell you!" Alex laughed dramatically. She smiled back at Ella "It's very nice to meet you." Alex listened to Kurt's harmonious voice and smiled at every second of his performance. When he finished, she gave him a standing ovation.
"Bravo dear!"
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek McSullivan Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Derek walked past the choir room , holding his travelbook at his chest , he was nervous and wanted to go home. Derek stopped when he heard voices coming out of a room , he turned around and looked into the room , he was getting more nervous every second.
Derek McSullivan
Derek McSullivan

http://www.twitter.com/TheLivingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Kurt beamed at Alex's compliment. He missed Blaine terribly, but he truly felt home here with New Directions. He missed being able to sing non Top-40...and be praised for it.

He smiled as Ella introduced herself, and was surprised when he realized it was her first day with New Directions, too. Unless they'd done away with the auditions in his absense. Even if they had, though, it would be nice to become familiar with her voice so they could adequately plan their set for the upcoming competitions.

"Of course you may audition!" he assured Ella. "We need all the help we can get if we're going to beat The Warblers," he added, glancing sidelong at Rachel to make sure she didn't take that the wrong way.

[OOC: Hi, Derek!]
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Karofsky was mesmerized as he listened to Kurt sing. The song really wasn't one he recognized, but he was completely drawn in to it. And the words...they were so true. And he hated it! He wasn't in love; not really. But he definitely had feelings that he wished he didn't. He'd lost everything thanks to 'love'.

Still, Hummel had sounded really good singing it. Amazing, really. His voice--God, he needed to stop thinking about Hummel!

"Yeah," he agreed with Hummel, just to get his mind on something other than that damned song. "You should definitely audition," he clarified, looking to Ella.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Thu May 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Alex looked towards the door and saw someone peeking inside. She nudged Kurt's arm and gestured towards the door.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri May 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Kurt looked toward where Alex was motioning. Someone was standing in the door. His brow furrowed and he felt himself tensing a little bit, unsure whether this guy was there to make fun or...he didn't really look like he meant harm. Kurt's lips persed for a moment before he decided that the observer was probably yet another of the new students lately and was considering joining. They could definitely use more voices toward Mr. Schue's proverbial "Wall of Sound". Kurt smiled brightly at the boy in the doorway. "You are allowed to come in, you know," he informed the boy. "Unless you like singing in the hallway. The accoustics are much better in here, though." He motioned for the boy to come in.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek McSullivan Sat May 12, 2012 7:21 am

He looked up '' u-uhh you m-mean me??'' derek was so nervous for this weird school , he didnt knew what to expect.
Derek McSullivan
Derek McSullivan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sat May 12, 2012 7:53 am

"Nobody else stood at the door." Alex said with a little smile. She had to admit to herself this kid at the door was pretty cute. "Come on in, we don't bite." Alex gestured him inside.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek McSullivan Sat May 12, 2012 8:10 am

'' i-i d-dont k-know ...'' derek said insecure , looking a little scared
Derek McSullivan
Derek McSullivan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sat May 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Alex noticed the fear in his eyes and walked over to him, a look of sympathy on her face. Alex had never experienced nerves in her life so had no idea what he was dealing with but either way she would try to comfort him and make him feel like part of the family.
"It's OK." Alex smiled putting her arm around him.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek McSullivan Sat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm

'' u-uhh o-ok '' Derek calmed down a little when he felt her arm around him , it felt weird but also nice , he felt save , but well.
He didnt really know what to do know , because derek didnt talked that much to strangers.
Derek McSullivan
Derek McSullivan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sat May 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Alex smiled when she saw he had relaxed slightly. "Come on in, I'll stay with you if you like. I'm Alex." she smiled.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek McSullivan Sat May 12, 2012 7:24 pm

'' I-i'm D-d-derek and t-thanks'' He smiles weak but still scared because he wasnt used to big schools like this , because most of the time his mom home schooled him

( no idea how you spel home schooled XD i think its wrong but i dont care)
Derek McSullivan
Derek McSullivan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next