New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Separate thread at Santana's house

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

*Separate thread at Santana's house  - Page 6 Empty Re: *Separate thread at Santana's house

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Brittany just shrugged. "I don't care. Whatever you wanna do. If we were at my house I would suggest we build a castle out of play-dough...I'd say we could play a board game, but those are too confusing for me."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

*Separate thread at Santana's house  - Page 6 Empty Re: *Separate thread at Santana's house

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Santana blinked a few times. Did she just say a castle out of play-dough? Of course she did, this was Brittany we are talking about. "Yeah, I don't have any play-dough." She said with a sigh. "Hmmm, well we could watch Spongebob." She said looking at the time. "It should be on now."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:46 pm

Brittany smiled brightly. "Yeah? Okay! Let's go!" She grabbed Santana's hand and dragged her to the living room. She plopped on the couch, still holding Santana's hand. "Did you know that Spongebob is actually gay. Like him and Patrick totally have a thing together."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:11 am

Santana looked at Brittany curiously. "Really?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "I didn't know that." She said as she looked back at the TV screen. "Huh. That's interesting." She said with a light shrug. "I guess now that I think about it, it's realistic."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:16 am

Brittany nodded. "I mean, just watch them. It's clear they're in love. Spongebob gets all googly eyed when he looks at Patrick. And Squidward is so mean because he's actually in love with Spongebob." She said it all in a very serious tone.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:38 am

Santana turned to look at her. "Just because someone is mean doesn't mean it's because they are in love." She said quietly before looking back at the screen. "I always thought Squidward was into one of the girls in that gated community that he lived in for an episode."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Brittany gave Santana a concerned look but shrugged off what she had said. "Oh, well maybe it's that too. Hmm, who do you think Sandy likes? And Mr. Krabs too. Hey, wanna dress up as Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy for Halloween this year?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Santana shrugged lightly. "I don't think Sandy's ever really showed attraction or anything like that to anyone. Maybe she has a squirrel friend up here, not in the ocean." She suggested. "And I think Mr. Krabs just loves his money." She stated with a small nod. "Yes." She said nodding with a large grin. "Let's do it!"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:35 pm

"Yay!" Brittany started clapping excitedly. "Which one do you want to be? Do you want to go trick or treating? I got a lot of candy last year." Brittany had gone as a peanut allergy last year. Basically she just dressed up as a peanut and then started sneezing a lot. "I didn't get to eat any of it though because Coach Sue took it all away. It was still fun though."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:43 pm

"Hmmm...." She said, tapping her finger on her chin. "I want to be Barnacle boy." She said nodding. "Yeah, trick or treating sounds fun!" She said with a grin. "We can go early too with the little kids and then afterwards we can go to the party." She said with a light shrug. "I wonder who is going to have the Halloween Party this year. The big one at least."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:32 pm

"Sweet! I get to be Mermaid Man!" Brittany clapped some more. "I don't know who will have it either. Probably one of the football players. They usually tend to have the biggest parties. My parents never go away anywhere long enough for me to have a party at the house. Plus they don't like leaving me alone ever since the time I set the kitchen on fire when I was trying to make popcorn."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Santana nodded when she said that one of the football players would probably have it. "They do always throw the most fun parties." She said with a small nod. "Speaking of parties, are you going to Mike's party this weekend?" She asked curiously. "I was thinking about going but I don't know if I am invited anymore since I am pretty sure he's mad at me for the whole Sam thing." She said and rolled her eyes lightly because she really didn't think he had a reason to be mad at her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:46 pm

"Of course I'm going to Mike's! Are you crazy? And you're going too! I want you to be there. And I don't think he'll still be mad. And there will probably be drinking there, it's going to be fun! And everyone is going to be there." Brittany pouted a little, she really did want her best friend to be there.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Santana nodded. "But is it going to be like the whole school? or just the Glee kids?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Because just the Glee kids might be kind of boring." She said with a light shrug. "I guess I'll still go though." She said with a sigh, because truthfully she was slightly nervous to see Mike and actually maybe talk to him after what happened in Glee Club.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:09 pm

"Well, I think it's just Glee club. But Kurt is invited too, so maybe he'll bring some of his friends with him. You know, from the all boys school." Brittany winked a little. "And you don't really have to talk to Mike if you're not ready."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Santana nodded and grinned. "Yeah, hopefully he'll bring some nice, straight boys from Dalton." She said with a light laugh. "It would be nice to talk with a guy I don't know. McKinley guys are starting to get on my nerves a little." She said with a small shrug. "I guess you're right. I can always leave if I want too."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:26 pm

Brittany thought for a moment. "Okay. And if you really want to leave, I'll go with you and we can have our own party. Kay?" She smiled at Santana then rested her head on the other girls shoulder. "I missed spending time with you."

[Uggggh, I have to go in like 30 mins. Booo.]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Santana smiled at her and nodded. "I'll probably go for a bit and then if I feel like leaving I'll wait until everyone is pretty drunk." She said with a small nod. "Then everyone won't notice as much." She said ans smiled when Brittany rested her head on her shoulder. "I missed spending time with you too."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:43 pm

"You know what we should do. We should make sure we have like, a me and you night at least one night a week. And I don't mean like hanging out at school after Cheerios practice. Like here or at my house. We can watch movies or just lay around. Whatever." Brittany nodded and smiled at the idea.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:49 pm

Santana nodded and grinned. "Yeah, I agree!" She said with a small nod. "We should do it on like Sunday nights." She said with a nod. "Because then we won't ever have to worry about missing a party since nobody ever really had parties on Sunday nights."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Brittany nodded. "Yeah, then if I pass out, we can get ready for school together. I like when you do my hair. It feels nice. And it always looks good too."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Santana nodded and grinned widely. "Exactly!" She said grinning. "It won't even be a big deal if we fall asleep because we borrow each others clothes all the time anyways too." She said with a light shrug. "And I love doing your hair." She said and gave her a small smile.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:03 am

"Yeah, we got lucky our Cheerios uniforms are the same size. Except you fill yours out because you have amazing boobs. And I love wearing your other clothes because it's all so sexy. Just like you." Brittany giggled a little.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:06 am

Santana smiled and nodded when she said the comment about her amazing boobs. It was true, ever since she got a boob job her boobs really were amazing, perfect size and everything. When Brittany commented on her being sexy she did a little pose and grinned. "Well thank you." She said, still grinning. "You're pretty sexy yourself though. We are easily the sexiest girls in the school."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:26 pm

[OMG I LOVE THE AVATAR CHANGE!! <3333]

Brittany laughed a little again. "We sure are. We need to partner up for Glee club sometime. Your sexy voice mixed with my awesome dance skills. We'd kill everyone for sure. I don't know what our assignment is this week though. I stopped paying attention when you left."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next